Lexi Persimmons
12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
can we get an Steve Jobs emo con? Preferably in the latter stages of pancreatic
cancer.

Cody
12-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi Lexi Persimmons how are you doing?

I'm doing great on this fine evening.

What do I like to do on friday nights? Well I'm glad you asked that. First after I get done eating my chicken fried steak and pizza dinners I usually like to toss one back. If it isn't a green bottle beer then it doesn't go through my system. Unless of course it's a pumpkin spiced beer. I do like that special kind. But anyway I also smoke, mostly special blend lights because they're supposed to give you less cancer, but I do end up smoking more of them so.. i think it equals out. Maybe I should save my money and get Reds? I think that's the way to go. What do you think Persimmons?

Lexi Persimmons
12-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Chicken fried steak is good. if done right. How was your Walmart shopping today?

Lexi Persimmons
12-10-2012, 01:14 AM
you low life piece of trash.

Cody
12-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Chicken fried steak is good. if done right. How was your Walmart shopping today?

It was good. I don't like Walmarts produce, it seems like there are too many ripe tomatoes that have been smashed upon the floor. I do prefer their bananas though. The bananas at walmart are better than the oranges they have. Although it does depend on the week/day/month. Because fruit is like people. We're all the same on the inside and outside.

Lexi Persimmons
12-10-2012, 01:18 AM
you're a fucking alien. Get off my planet.

Cody
12-10-2012, 01:20 AM
This land is my land. This land is my land. To california, to my other land. To the other place that I own. And the other place that I own. I am all alone. So stay the fuck off my land.

dcent
12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
lexi!

we have built a solid relation ship over the past couple weeks, and I would like you to know that this FRAUD!... this CHARLATAN!..... is NOT me......

I dont want your hatred of him OR her to affect our relationship.

I respect your choice to pursue a career as a walmart employee.

I think it is brave to say "I am going to die poor, sad, and alone".... but clearly this fake dcent is just being a douche.

xoxo
12-10-2012, 01:27 AM
lexi!

we have built a solid relation ship over the past couple weeks, and I would like you to know that this FRAUD!... this CHARLATAN!..... is NOT me......

I dont want your hatred of him OR her to affect our relationship.

I respect your choice to pursue a career as a walmart employee.

I think it is brave to say "I am going to die poor, sad, and alone".... but clearly this fake dcent is just being a douche.

You fucking moron

your impersonator IS Lexi.

You dumb fuck.

dcent
12-10-2012, 01:33 AM
I am like scoobydoo you whore.

I need to capture the impersonator in a net devise, then peel off his/her rubber mask to reveal his/her true identity.

and to be honest...... your constant assertions that it is HER and your obvious lust for me is actually leading me to believe that it is likely you.

xoxo
12-10-2012, 01:45 AM
In your dreams drop-kick

there's about at least 50 IQ points between me and that fucked up retard bitch

fact is she is stalking me moreso than you

and this is exactly why I didn't warn you when I first saw you giving her attentions, you're so god damn arrogant that is makes you fucking stupid

You wouldn't know your own ass from your face even if your own ass came up and sat on your face... which it appears it is trying to do anyway

xoxo
12-10-2012, 02:00 AM
50 IQ points is too generous

would be closer to 90

xoxo
12-10-2012, 02:03 AM
you've probably been pming her you desperate fool

you dug this hole let's see you run around in it while Lexi uses it as a toilet and I stand 200 meters upwind and yell "I TOLD YOU SO!"

xoxo
12-10-2012, 02:06 AM
for your future reference

any other woman here is fine

but you just stepped in a huge pile of human waste and the joke is on you and your god forsaken arrogance

have a nice day

steveyos
12-10-2012, 06:03 AM
windows

Cody
12-10-2012, 09:15 AM
for your future reference

any other woman here is fine

but you just stepped in a huge pile of human waste and the joke is on you and your god forsaken arrogance

have a nice day

Soo... I heard you're a female... Want to shove phallic shaped objects up each others ass's?