Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 10:40 PM
EbA81r1CdNU&autoplay=1

TheLizardWhisperer
02-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Isn't that a bit soft by your standards

Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 10:47 PM
just because its easy to get doesnt mean its not a hard drug when you take a whole bottle of it

Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 10:48 PM
i like to trip on cough meds a couple times a year, its good for the brain

TheLizardWhisperer
02-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Do heroin.

Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 11:17 PM
too expensive

Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 11:17 PM
cough syrup is like 6 bucks a bottle

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Snort some panadol

Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 11:29 PM
i will if i can snort if off your ass you sexy thing

TheLizardWhisperer
02-01-2015, 11:34 PM
If you can't afford heroin you are really poor.

Plug Drugs
02-01-2015, 11:49 PM

Ive smoked 50 dollar rocks in one sitting then asked for seconds, my tolerance is too high

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-01-2015, 11:49 PM
As far as I know heroin is free because I've never bought any, just had some guy give me some a couple of times.

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Same with cociane and the god awful meth.

UPGRAYEDD
02-02-2015, 02:40 AM
just because its easy to get doesnt mean its not a hard drug when you take a whole bottle of it
a bottle is only like 300mg, you need at least 900mg.

kyo-kyane

or you could spell it properly

cocaine.

UPGRAYEDD
02-02-2015, 02:41 AM
but yeah, dxm is a total brain enema and I haven't done it in too long (need to do it once every 3 months at a minimum imo).

TheLizardWhisperer
02-02-2015, 03:28 AM
Impoverished drug users itt

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Clean living working class man

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Yeah take that

jon
02-02-2015, 07:18 AM
This is a fairly detailed file which covers a type of brain damage known as NMDA Antagonist Neurotoxicity or Olney's Lesions (after the researcher who discovered it). It also covers other risks of using dissociatives, and how to minimize them. If you currently use, have used, or plan to use, any dissociative (drug which blocks NMDA receptors or which is a dissociative anaesthetic), then you should read this document. This includes ketamine, PCP, dextromethorphan, and nitrous oxide; see Section iv. below for more information.

In addition to brain damage, these drugs can also trigger psychosis, limbic seizures, temporal lability, depression, and other neurological and psychological diseases much more frequently than other types of drugs. The dissociatives can be highly addictive to a minority of users. In comparison, the marijuana and the serotonergic psychedelics (LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, peyote, DMT) are many times safer.

If you think you might be suffering from Olney's lesions, DON'T PANIC. You may just have depleted neurotransmitters, or induced long-term (but reversible) changes to neuroreceptor function. If you feel you are impaired, STOP USING NOW, and stay clean for several months before you get worried. Many people have told me that their "brain damage" cleared up after a few months.

An interesting aside here, many people who really like dissociatives have told me they find them so attractive because they help to take away a near-constant self-consciousness, an almost self-absorbing embarassment or "inner critic". While I don't think any one part of the brain can be the "home" of anything so complex, I am willing to accept that the posterior cingulate may be a major contributor to self-evaluation gone haywire. The good news is, there are healthier ways of getting beyond this problem; see III.4 below.

The overactive cells begin to heat up, use up their energy supply generate toxic waste products, and/or let in too many calcium ions.
Regardless of the mechanism, or whether the mechanism is none of the above, the overactivity seems to cause intracellular organelles (notably mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum) to malfunction.
The mitochondria probably lose their proton gradient and allow their innards to spill into the surrounding cell material, where they cause all sorts of trouble, possibly including forming free radicals which cause further damage to the cell. Another possibility is that the free radicals come first, and they cause damage to the mitochondria and other organelles. Mitochondrial damage can occur within 15 minutes of the drug dose, the endoplasmic reticulum is damaged 30 minutes, and in both cases gets worse as time progresses. The free radicals, basically, destroy everything in the cell like a rampant two-year-old on a spending spree through Toys-R-Us.

To put it bluntly, taking excessive doses of dissociatives make certain parts of your brain fry like the proverbial egg-on-the-frying-pan in the "This is Your Brain on Drugs" commercial.

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Well I've heard good things about special K, they are using it in trials to cure depression so I want some of that, ketamine please

UPGRAYEDD
02-02-2015, 08:03 AM
could you maybe not repost garbage myths from 1995? thanks.

UPGRAYEDD
02-02-2015, 08:04 AM
Well I've heard good things about special K, they are using it in trials to cure depression so I want some of that, ketamine please

:werd: I've always wanted to try ketamine and pcp just for the hell of it, but I think in the end I would prefer pure extracted dxm since I'm used to it and I know it doesn't cause open eye hallucinations.

My fav thing is looking at stuff on dxm, and your feelings toward what you're looking at feel like a hallucination, but look normal. Like you look at people, and they feel like they look like robots, and if you look in their eyes you feel like you're looking in the eyes of an alien but they still look like normal people. It makes you feel like you're in the movie they live but without the glasses on.

Plug Drugs
02-02-2015, 10:08 AM
a bottle is only like 300mg, you need at least 900mg.

kyo-kyane

or you could spell it properly

cocaine.
900mg would be uncomfortable.
Doses in the 300-450mg are strong but still pleasant

Plug Drugs
02-02-2015, 10:09 AM
I fell asleep last night so it was a waste, took another bottle this morning though now

Plug Drugs
02-02-2015, 10:37 AM
LzB03c6Dc10&autoplay=1

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2015, 12:34 PM

If you cant afford a bundle, kill yourself

ketamine and pcp are pure rubbish

cough syrup, stolen from grand ma's med cabinet = kill yourself now you useless piece of michigan faggot shit

Autistic Spectrum
02-02-2015, 12:39 PM
lstb is dead from drugs and yet he is posting here as upgayyyed

lnopia the great
02-02-2015, 12:39 PM
stay in drugs dont do school

lnopia the great
02-02-2015, 12:40 PM
lisa has done the most drugs and has the least amount of education, no surprise here

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2015, 01:06 PM
As far as I know heroin is free because I've never bought any, just had some guy give me some a couple of times.

there is a name for your condition, "WHORE", DOPE WHORE, COKE WHORE, METH WHORE and the worst of all POT WHORE

ffs, find a little bit of self respect and get an irl job and buy your drugs

Autistic Spectrum
02-02-2015, 01:24 PM
did lisa admit to fucking some guy for heroin lmao

Plug Drugs
02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Coming down now, was fun 8/10

Noun
02-02-2015, 02:08 PM
That's some crazy shit bro

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 04:09 PM
there is a name for your condition, "WHORE", DOPE WHORE, COKE WHORE, METH WHORE and the worst of all POT WHORE

ffs, find a little bit of self respect and get an irl job and buy your drugs
Nope. that is being offered some, it was not for sex you fucking retards. Hardly my problem if you and dp think everything to do with me is to do with sex, that is your problem. And no you pile of garbage I certainly will not buy any of those drugs.

loser

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 04:10 PM
:werd: I've always wanted to try ketamine and pcp just for the hell of it, but I think in the end I would prefer pure extracted dxm since I'm used to it and I know it doesn't cause open eye hallucinations.

My fav thing is looking at stuff on dxm, and your feelings toward what you're looking at feel like a hallucination, but look normal. Like you look at people, and they feel like they look like robots, and if you look in their eyes you feel like you're looking in the eyes of an alien but they still look like normal people. It makes you feel like you're in the movie they live but without the glasses on.not pcp

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 04:11 PM
lisa has done the most drugs and has the least amount of education, no surprise here
I have more education than most people here, especially you.

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Well the first time I had heroin I was about 18 and I went to a guy's house who had picked me up on a train, like came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to his house and I looked him up and down and agreed and he gave me heroin, I had quite a lot, well enough that I was spewing and scratching myself until I bled anyway, then he gave me an E which I threw up and then he was standing pointing at my spew out the window (I had spewed out his bedroom window) telling me to eat it because he could see the E in the spew and I told him "No, you eat it" neither of us ate it and I did have sex with him, charming stuff. And in the morning he went to work and told me to wait for him to get home and as soon as he left I left and decided never to go back because I didn't want to be a junky.

The second time I had heroin my fiance's friend gave us some, I enjoyed that but wanted the friend ti go so I could suck my fiance's dick but they didn't go and there was no sex.

The cocaine was my best friend's boyfriend, he gave me some, defunately no sex we just talked a LOT and then I went for a night bushwalk to look at stars.

The meth well yeah I guess that has been followed by sex, like that last guy I fucked but I was going to fuck him anyway, that is why I had him over.

I would never actually buy any of those drugs, well maybe cocaine for a one off but I certainly am not going to go look for it.

Autistic Spectrum
02-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Well the first time I had heroin I was about 18 and I went to a guy's house who had picked me up on a train, like came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to his house and I looked him up and down and agreed and he gave me heroin, I had quite a lot, well enough that I was spewing and scratching myself until I bled anyway, then he gave me an E which I threw up and then he was standing pointing at my spew out the window (I had spewed out his bedroom window) telling me to eat it because he could see the E in the spew and I told him "No, you eat it" neither of us ate it and I did have sex with him, charming stuff. And in the morning he went to work and told me to wait for him to get home and as soon as he left I left and decided never to go back because I didn't want to be a junky.

The second time I had heroin my fiance's friend gave us some, I enjoyed that but wanted the friend ti go so I could suck my fiance's dick but they didn't go and there was no sex.

The cocaine was my best friend's boyfriend, he gave me some, defunately no sex we just talked a LOT and then I went for a night bushwalk to look at stars.

The meth well yeah I guess that has been followed by sex, like that last guy I fucked but I was going to fuck him anyway, that is why I had him over.

I would never actually buy any of those drugs, well maybe cocaine for a one off but I certainly am not going to go look for it.

this was the plot for kangroo jack

http://i.imgur.com/SFkaKZ4.jpg

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 05:22 PM
this was the plot for kangroo jack

http://i.imgur.com/SFkaKZ4.jpg

Aw sometimes you're so tarded it's cute

UofLCardfan08
02-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Nope. that is being offered some, it was not for sex you fucking retards. Hardly my problem if you and dp think everything to do with me is to do with sex, that is your problem. And no you pile of garbage I certainly will not buy any of those drugs.

loser

so flushing peter quinn's baby was a big misunderstanding or more of a meth whore's bad decision?

UPGRAYEDD
02-02-2015, 10:25 PM
If you cant afford a bundle, kill yourself

ketamine and pcp are pure rubbish

cough syrup, stolen from grand ma's med cabinet = kill yourself now you useless piece of michigan faggot shit

suggest a better dissociative anasthetic

UPGRAYEDD
02-02-2015, 10:27 PM

Posting about your education and then backing it up with this makes me proud to have never gone to university.

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-02-2015, 10:32 PM
so flushing peter quinn's baby was a big misunderstanding or more of a meth whore's bad decision?

I didn't have meth with Peter, well a couple of puffs not enough to get high.

I was in an episode, you know those ones where I think my cat is my mum and throw everything outside and pack bags of weird stuff. He is one of the biggest pieces of shit I've had the misfortune to cross paths with, flushing that ball of cells was the best thing to do. If I had had my wherewithal there is no way that would have happened.

I don't know what makes you think you actually know anything about me or what has happened in my life or the circumstances under which it happened but there really aren't many people more honest than me so stop making up shit and probably go get a life, how many years have you been trying to stalk me online for now? Take a hike loser.

roxtoyz666
02-03-2015, 12:06 AM
did this person mean prescription cough syrup?

roxtoyz666
02-03-2015, 12:45 AM
freddy's new nightmare[RPD★]: so idk man. the microphone is a tool man. if you want to talk to me you could give me your cellphone number or some shit.
freddy's new nightmare[RPD★]: but no im not gonna download skype and shit.
freddy's new nightmare[RPD★]: i dont have a mic.

UPGRAYEDD
02-03-2015, 01:00 AM
did this person mean prescription cough syrup?

From all of his posts I am 100% sure he is talking about over the counter with dxm and not the codeine kind or that other kind.

UPGRAYEDD
02-03-2015, 01:40 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/208/702/a25.jpg

Plug Drugs
02-03-2015, 12:12 PM
getting drunk now today,
god damn natty ice tastes so fucking horrible

Plug Drugs
02-04-2015, 11:18 AM
From all of his posts I am 100% sure he is talking about over the counter with dxm and not the codeine kind or that other kind.

yeah you dont trip on codeine wtf

UPGRAYEDD
02-04-2015, 11:45 AM
yeah you dont trip on codeine wtf

A lot of people are stupid and think that's what you're talking about when it comes up, I've noticed.

Garfield
02-04-2015, 06:14 PM
To put it bluntly, taking excessive doses of dissociatives make certain parts of your brain fry like the proverbial egg-on-the-frying-pan in the "This is Your Brain on Drugs" commercial.

that happened to me irl

Plug Drugs
02-04-2015, 06:30 PM
no it doesn't; I've read numerous studies on the subject, and of the big three NMDA antagonists (DXM, Ketamine, and PCP), DXM is the least likely to result in Olney's Lesions;

The study I read also said that taking smaller doses of DXM in the 200-600mg range, even numerous times, was very unlikely to cause any sort of damage, and only massive 1,000mg+ doses would put a person at risk for brain damage

Plug Drugs
02-04-2015, 06:34 PM
the only NMDA antagonist I'd ever be worried about is PCP; I'm trying to find that video of that guy high on PCP walking around naked with his abdomen slashed open and his guts hanging out

Plug Drugs
02-04-2015, 06:34 PM
PCP is one of those drugs you wouldnt want to touch with a ten foot barge pole

Garfield
02-04-2015, 07:39 PM
a black guy gave it to me one time and told me it was coke because i tried to stab his friend earlier that night

UPGRAYEDD
02-04-2015, 09:43 PM
no it doesn't; I've read numerous studies on the subject, and of the big three NMDA antagonists (DXM, Ketamine, and PCP), DXM is the least likely to result in Olney's Lesions;

The study I read also said that taking smaller doses of DXM in the 200-600mg range, even numerous times, was very unlikely to cause any sort of damage, and only massive 1,000mg+ doses would put a person at risk for brain damage

the only NMDA antagonist I'd ever be worried about is PCP; I'm trying to find that video of that guy high on PCP walking around naked with his abdomen slashed open and his guts hanging out

PCP is one of those drugs you wouldnt want to touch with a ten foot barge pole

a black guy gave it to me one time and told me it was coke because i tried to stab his friend earlier that night

:cool: