PDA

View Full Version : cag you need to read this ASAP

Autistic Spectrum
02-09-2015, 09:55 PM
You're not better than me stevey.

You know all I really needed today was a hug.

I'm not going to kill myself I just feel like I should but like I get to die anyway guarunteed so you know all the rest, the living part, it's just an endurance test. See I'm the type that is good at short fast bursts of strength, endurance... well to be fair I'm still fitter than most people somehow because most people really are not fit at all but endurance is just not my thing, but I guess I still have to beat the weaker people and keep breathing for now so I'll stick it out. did you j ow they test what type you are in the army but they don't tell them but I already know I'm the short burst type. I was always beating people with legs twice as long as mine in 100 metre sprints but my legs have always had to move twice as fast as everyone else's just to keep up, but yeah I kick all their asses for a short time, then I start to fall. Ehind around the 200 meter mark but then in like 10kms say I would still come about 20th out of 100 if everyone was average joes, not like actual marathon runner or shit but you know just grab the first 100 people you see down the street. But 100 meters I'm a blur in the wind. how did I end up here in this post? I must have sprinted.

Autistic Spectrum
02-09-2015, 10:14 PM
cag what do you even do now, , you made 1200,0000 posts married one of the fag admins and now what you just leave, ugh

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 05:54 AM
You're not better than me stevey.

You know all I really needed today was a hug.

I'm not going to kill myself I just feel like I should but like I get to die anyway guarunteed so you know all the rest, the living part, it's just an endurance test. See I'm the type that is good at short fast bursts of strength, endurance... well to be fair I'm still fitter than most people somehow because most people really are not fit at all but endurance is just not my thing, but I guess I still have to beat the weaker people and keep breathing for now so I'll stick it out. did you j ow they test what type you are in the army but they don't tell them but I already know I'm the short burst type. I was always beating people with legs twice as long as mine in 100 metre sprints but my legs have always had to move twice as fast as everyone else's just to keep up, but yeah I kick all their asses for a short time, then I start to fall. Ehind around the 200 meter mark but then in like 10kms say I would still come about 20th out of 100 if everyone was average joes, not like actual marathon runner or shit but you know just grab the first 100 people you see down the street. But 100 meters I'm a blur in the wind. how did I end up here in this post? I must have sprinted.
This sounds a lot like me. I think you copied one of my posts to take the piss out of in this 101 bump thread.

101 bump