PDA

View Full Version : I just upsold a client for additional IT services

Camoron
02-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Bet all the honeys wanna suck dis dick now :smugga:

Autistic Spectrum
02-12-2015, 03:36 PM
are you running your own shop now, hire me camreone i will make you a millonare for sure

Plug Drugs
02-12-2015, 03:48 PM
hire me please i need a job

Autistic Spectrum
02-12-2015, 03:51 PM
hire everyone at rubynet call it gn it consultants

Camoron
02-12-2015, 09:07 PM
:hmm: gaynigger? how about g1 as in goodone

lnopia the great
02-13-2015, 10:41 AM
with your new upselling skills you could prob hold down that mcdonalds job now

skrizach
02-16-2015, 11:55 PM
grats

Camoron
02-17-2015, 06:32 AM
with your new upselling skills you could prob hold down that mcdonalds job now

You're thinking of bownasterm (namedrop)

maks
02-17-2015, 07:08 AM
I just got a raise, all this extra money means I have even less reason to post here

Autistic Spectrum
02-17-2015, 01:34 PM
i still on piles of money whilst i post

skrizach
02-17-2015, 03:47 PM
I make 40k in six months then I sit around for the rest of the year.

UPGRAYEDD
02-17-2015, 05:44 PM
http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,5957.msg64131.html?PHPSESSID=7aca1d786e2e8ed2646a86efaca8abb4#msg64131

"In 2009 Dr. Timothy Abreu of the Gush Institute and Dr. Keith Kwon Nguyen of the Eastern Australian Men's
Health and Fitness Association debuted a new suction-based treatment that shows promise in reducing the severity
and discomfort of Peyronie's disease. Unfortunately the clinical trials were cut short after over 30 cases of necrosis"

This has been posted on wikipedia (now removed) for a long time, and I cannot find the original source. Be careful I guess. If anyone can locate the original study that would be very helpful.

maks
02-17-2015, 09:45 PM
holy shit I wrote that

maks
02-17-2015, 09:46 PM
I wrote that on wikipedia like 5 years ago and people with actual bent cocks are quoting it on bent cock forums

maks
02-17-2015, 09:47 PM
This has been posted on wikipedia (now removed) for a long time, and I cannot find the original source. Be careful I guess. If anyone can locate the original study that would be very helpful.

right here guy I'm the original source what do you want to know

maks
02-17-2015, 09:51 PM
Neov, thanks for the input. I looked for the study, but couldn't find it. Sure wish we could find out exactly what they were doing. It definitely sounds like an aggressive method was used in that experiment, but it is very good to know what can happen when suction is applied.

If it did show some promise, it would be nice to know why that was, and after even 1 case of necrosis, you would think that they would have adjusted the method. Even traction, and VED have their limits. One is 2 hours, the other is 15 minutes. I'm sure the same thing would apply but who knows.

In the method I am describing, it would be similar to how it is traditionally done on someones back, in the scar tissue only. They do make mini silicone suction cups perfect to try it on ones penis, but of course, how much is too much? How much is to long? Something that would take some close observation and testing in a clinical setting.

maks
02-17-2015, 09:55 PM
This one is still on wikipedia but for some reason they edited out the poart about elz

Allegations, including by biographer Professor William Holtz, have surfaced over the years that Rose was Laura's ghostwriter. Some, like Timothy Abreu of Gush Publishing, argue that Laura was an "untutored genius," relying on her mainly for some early encouragement and her connections with publishers and literary agents.

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Lol

UPGRAYEDD
02-17-2015, 10:50 PM
I wrote that on wikipedia like 5 years ago and people with actual bent cocks are quoting it on bent cock forums

Yeah I know, I remembered it today and googled the keywords on a whim. I mostly got wikipedia mirrors, but I also got this: http://mynoveltyshop.weebly.com/index.html

In 2009 Dr. Timothy Abreu of the Gush Institute and Dr. Keith Kwon Nguyen of the Eastern Australian Men's Health and Fitness Association debuted a new suction-based treatment that showed promise in reducing the severity and discomfort of Peyronie's disease. Unfortunately the clinical trials were cut short after over 30 cases of necrosis Peyronie's disease is caused by scar tissue, called plaque, which forms along the length in the corpora cavernosa. This plaque is not visible, and depending on the severity of the condition, the plaque can cause a bend causing tissue ligiments painful.

Some indian dick pills site, but unlike the wikipedia mirrors that were copy pasted as they were or auto-generated, I bet some bindi was putting this together manually, checked the wiki article and homed in on that thinking it sounded reputable enough.

UPGRAYEDD
02-17-2015, 10:51 PM
It's pretty funny to know there's people out there trying to hunt down this rare, valuable research on peyronies treatment that went horribly wrong.

maks
02-18-2015, 06:25 AM
I put it back into the wikipedia article, when the autist mods mark it as 'citation needed' I'll link to the gush megathread

rubycalaber
02-18-2015, 09:19 AM
that is fucking hilarious

marks, did you insert any other barry references into other wikipedia articles?

UPGRAYEDD
02-18-2015, 09:24 AM
I put it back into the wikipedia article, when the autist mods mark it as 'citation needed' I'll link to the gush megathread

They already removed it and asked for one in the edit history, better get to satisfying them.

UPGRAYEDD
02-18-2015, 09:26 AM

I think the only other one up right now is the Laura Ingalls Wilder one, which isn't really funny at all. He (or whoever else) should re-add whatever other ones were removed and try to keep making new ones as the funny peyronies one.

UPGRAYEDD
02-18-2015, 09:30 AM
They did this back on ALOL years ago with roxtoyz and it was kind of funny, putting that stupid picture of him with the boxsets (and I think another one) onto wikipedia articles for things like "boxsets", "beanie", "thumbs up", "windbreaker", putting him in as a "professional gamer" on the list of notable residents from Apple Valley and more. I guess in the long run it all really really got to him somehow and contributed to his later mental breakdown, so keep at it here.

maks
02-18-2015, 04:39 PM

I did like 10 of them all at once but they've slowly disappeared over the years except for the laura ingalls wilder one for some reason. nowadays wikipedia mods are like 4x as autistic as they used to be that shit doesn't last very long but the barry peyronies thing was there for at least 3 years

UPGRAYEDD
02-18-2015, 05:07 PM
I did like 10 of them all at once but they've slowly disappeared over the years except for the laura ingalls wilder one for some reason. nowadays wikipedia mods are like 4x as autistic as they used to be that shit doesn't last very long but the barry peyronies thing was there for at least 3 years

You're supposed to tell us the other ones you've done.

maks
02-18-2015, 05:11 PM
I would if I remembered

maks
02-18-2015, 05:12 PM
basically anywhere there was a [Who?] tag put in by the mods I would remove it and give credit to barry and elz

Poopalew
02-18-2015, 06:44 PM
basically anywhere there was a [Who?] tag put in by the mods I would remove it and give credit to barry and elz

After a five-year hiatus manned American space flights resumed with the launch of the space shuttle Columbia in the early 2010