PDA

View Full Version : You only really have one option

Lisa the Meter Maid
02-23-2015, 10:05 AM
Obviously, whether you like it or not, sheeple minds are weak, I would distinguish myself from them if I were you and do those little things and thank god I'm not as bad as I very well could be, I want my asux out, that is what I want. Now you can listen to all the half brained sheeple that are already consumed all you want but it won't do you any good. Your best bet is to just go along with what I want and be thankfull that what I want is rather innocuous and that I don't actually wish any harm. In fact what I want is best for you.nAnd what I want is a nice thing, you might not know what a nice thing is because I can see full well the company you keep but a nice thing is basically the opposite of what those half brained scum want. You need to stop shooting yourself in the foot because clearly all the shittiest of people you know can't help you, in fact they will just make it shit, they will lame you. Now you're smarter than this. I'm generous to even offer you a chance to clean up your mistake. I have never done done anything bad to you, or anyone here and I have put up with more rubbish than anyone else has been able to tollerate and it's not like it's my fault that the general population are as dumb as dog shit, weak of mind and so easily consumed. You're not stupid, you'll figure it out but you will be stupid if you don't do it when you know full well it really is your only option, and just so you know the more you shoot yourself in the foot and try to kick the stool out from under me the harder it is for me to recover this for you, well let's be frank, it's not altruistic, nothing is. I want to recover it simply because it would cost me less energy to recover this than to invest myself elsewhere. Are you man or mouse? I'm so terribly sorry that I dominate amongst utter shit, perhaps if you set the bar higher for yourself and kept better company I wouldn't.

KKKody
02-23-2015, 07:20 PM
:0replies: to lisa hitting the meth pipe agian