PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: why ya think lisa really no more teach?

steveyos
12-11-2012, 12:26 PM
imagine in first person your a student again, you walk into class and there she is
:hmm: is
:hmm:

what happens? what does the psycho bitxg do to get her self kicked the fuck outta teaching?

Gentleman Doli
12-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Capitalist production, therefore, develops Tims Hole is damaged, and the combining together of various processes into a social whole, only by sapping the original sources of all Tims Hole blood or w/e lmao- the soil and the Tims damaged Hole lol..In a higher phase of Tims Hole... only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its Tims hole: from each according to his ability, to each according to his Tims hole.

blumpkin blownuts
12-11-2012, 12:45 PM
- i hit on her in front of the class to try and make my friends laugh
- she says "look me up when you are 18" even though when some nerd kid hit on her a few days ago she just told him it was inappropriate
- the color drops out of my face and for the first time in my charmed young life i know true, cold, creeping fear
- i tell my mom
- mom complains to the australian schoolboard
- ?????
- lisa is now covered in pet shit and it's not even her own pets

sex with dead people
12-11-2012, 01:46 PM
- was caught fucking a student
- severe mental disorders
- they found out she printed her degree off some website
- she was caught posting on the eminem forum multiple times while in the middle of class
- look at her...

steveyos
12-11-2012, 02:59 PM
fuck yeah this thread is going swimmingly fjs coming soon

sex with dead people
12-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Probably got into trouble for passing around a replica of her pussy she molded using playdough.

blumpkin blownuts
12-11-2012, 11:33 PM
have you ever fucked play-do?
it doesn't have alot of give, if lisa wanted to make a realistic mold of her pussy she'd need to use half-chilled jello

steveyos
12-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Lisa