PDA

View Full Version : And for fuck's sake ruby let asux out, have you even looked at your loser friend's teknorat forum?

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Asux is a fucking good fellow and he is a funny poster, you herped him and let out marco which by the way has also lost you dp because dp can't stand marco. And herping asux is just being fucking pathetic, the guy just wanted somewhere to post with a couple of friends and you herp him and keep letting marco and cody out? You must hate your member base. Not that I'd even expect to see asux around for months if ever after this. So get fucked you nasty pathetic try hard loser. I don't know what the fuck happened to the cool and nice ruby we had a couple of months ago but this guy you're being now is a fucking idiot and a loser.

~OUT~

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 06:00 AM
put this glass bitch innthe herp with her friends

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Yeah that would be cool, it would leave basically just you and marco posting here, no females left, just you and marco.

Also what the hell do you like to imagine a "glass bitch" is?

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Maybe you could find a forum where the topics are all about you. Would never happen because you're as boring as horse shit.

Don't bother I'm just expressing what is painfully obvious and not just to me and I am ~OUT~, enjoy posting with marco.

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 07:10 AM
no females lol

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 07:11 AM
how am i going to get laid if there are no more females on rubanet

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 07:52 AM
It's about people to post with you vacant block, you can stop trying to post with me for one thing, off you go, go post with your friend marco you boring cunt, letting people like marco out who drive away other posters, herping actually good people, it was so fucking refreshing to have a nice, kind, funny person to post with. Ruby you were cool a little while back, remember? I considered you a friend but you keep doing this weak ass shit where you go do what some nasty pile of desperate shit tells you to and each time you do you kill your own forum a little more and the most retarded thing is you go do what people who can't run a forum for shit tell you to do. You were not a fuckhead a while ago, you were cool, you were nice and now, well look for yourself. You're a tool for some of the most pathetic piles of shit you could possibly find and this is what is left, inopia and marco. You have systematically strangled your own forum. Oh look I'm posting what a buzz this will cause with the two last total dickheads you have here. I guess you'll still get your weekly random Deso post (<3 for Deso) and you have the alol boys and their reno posts but them aside (Deso is nice, and the alol boys well they suck as far as posting with but they are nice for a couple of creeps stalking reno, as far as creeps stalking reno go they are stand up guys) all you have is marco, inopia straggling along and plug drugs posting about how bad he smells while trying to crack onto me and anything else he sees.

Inopia stop posting in my topic. This is the end.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 08:16 AM
Lisa, there are other forums, this forum is your whole life because you're too insane to fit in anywhere else. I post on two other forums regularly, teamspeak and tinychat.

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 08:51 AM
desperation smells bad lisa, take a time out in your inflatible tub

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 09:32 AM
desperation smells bad lisa, take a time out in your inflatible tub

Why are you still postimg in my topic begging for attention and projecting?

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Lisa, there are other forums, this forum is your whole life because you're too insane to fit in anywhere else. I post on two other forums regularly, teamspeak and tinychat.

I post in another forum thanks. And I have posted in MANY forums and been followed to MANY forums but my other forum I'm secret so that no-life losers don't follow me there and ruin it. They can continue ruining this one.

This was about THIS forum and this forum is not my whole life, I find that people who try tell me that seem far too focussed on my posts. Possibly thinking that all the posts about me are made by me, they aren't, there are about twice the ammount of no-life posts about me than I make about various other things which tells me there are more people in desperate need of a life than me. I'm a shitload saner than you and and most people here except a couple and you are not one them. Tell me what would you have posted today if you did not come into my topic to try and say something?

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Take a look at this

http://www.fjs.click

Nuff said

Which one of those desperate no-life ass sniffers wants to try and tell me what my life revolves around today? Look at yourselves, it's not ME who needs to get a life.

I was just having a decent and fair enough bitch about what ruby has done to this forum and what happened to asux. If you are even thinking about sticking your nose in my ass have a good hard look at yourself first.

And upgrayed I'm sure no-one gives a shit about you in your other forums either but you can't say the same for me. Just point me to all the upgrayed shoutouts here and I'll take your irrelevant point. Yes that's right there are none.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 10:05 AM
I post in another forum thanks. And I have posted in MANY forums and been followed to MANY forums but my other forum I'm secret so that no-life losers don't follow me there and ruin it. They can continue ruining this one.

This was about THIS forum and this forum is not my whole life, I find that people who try tell me that seem far too focussed on my posts. Possibly thinking that all the posts about me are made by me, they aren't, there are about twice the ammount of no-life posts about me than I make about various other things which tells me there are more people in desperate need of a life than me. I'm a shitload saner than you and and most people here except a couple and you are not one them. Tell me what would you have posted today if you did not come into my topic to try and say something?

Look, you made this thread, it's about you, I'm focused on your posts because I'm replying to it. I didn't say you have no life, just that you don't fit in on other internet forums, you probably get ripped on and called garbage even more which is unfair imo but I'm sure that's the way it is, if it wasn't you wouldn't have made this thread you would just stop posting. I posted other stuff on other forums that matter.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm not saying I'm universally loved on the other forums I post on, but I do have a few followers, I'd say I attract about 1/3rd of the audience on any given forum, 33% are indifferent and the other 33% fucking hate me/are jel.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 10:09 AM
If you were a bit less of a bitch you would attract less weirdos and more worthwhile dudes would be willing to put up with you.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Take a look at this

http://www.fjs.click

Nuff said

Which one of those desperate no-life ass sniffers wants to try and tell me what my life revolves around today? Look at yourselves, it's not ME who needs to get a life.

I was just having a decent and fair enough bitch about what ruby has done to this forum and what happened to asux. If you are even thinking about sticking your nose in my ass have a good hard look at yourself first.

And upgrayed I'm sure no-one gives a shit about you in your other forums either but you can't say the same for me. Just point me to all the upgrayed shoutouts here and I'll take your irrelevant point. Yes that's right there are none.

also I'm not clicking that, I have never gone to any of the garbage spinoffs of this forum, it took zorn months of convincing to get me to post here again even and I'm pretty sure it was a horrible idea.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Look, you made this thread, it's about you, I'm focused on your posts because I'm replying to it. I didn't say you have no life, just that you don't fit in on other internet forums, you probably get ripped on and called garbage even more which is unfair imo but I'm sure that's the way it is, if it wasn't you wouldn't have made this thread you would just stop posting. I posted other stuff on other forums that matter.

Well that's a huge crock of shit, I'm well loved on my other forum. I have also been posting on forums for 20 years and what you say does not ring true at all.I am hardly reaponsible for other pieces of shit here even the ones that literally followed me here from other forums.

You posted stuff on other forums that matter huh? What point are you trying to make?

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm not saying I'm universally loved on the other forums I post on, but I do have a few followers, I'd say I attract about 1/3rd of the audience on any given forum, 33% are indifferent and the other 33% fucking hate me/are jel.

Oh please, you have no followers.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 10:40 AM
also I'm not clicking that, I have never gone to any of the garbage spinoffs of this forum, it took zorn months of convincing to get me to post here again even and I'm pretty sure it was a horrible idea.

that's great, thanks for comming to my thread to tell me what you are not clicking on.

This forum is dying, hence this topic. You rocked up here like a month ago you've got no idea.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 10:47 AM
If you were a bit less of a bitch you would attract less weirdos and more worthwhile dudes would be willing to put up with you.

You're a way bigger bitch than me and I am in no short supply of guys who not only are willing to "put up with me" but beg to and will travel great lengths on my say so and for every one that gets my say so there are another half a dozen that do not. There is also no doubt that I have had more a d longer lasting relationships than you.

You literally don't know me at all, we have never even really spoke to each other. When you first came here I was literally the only person nice to you while you were getting neg repped and shat on and I had all my rep and turned you green. What the fuck universe do you think you are in now? Because it's the same one.

I think in your mad rushes to my topic the whole fucking point of this topic is being missed.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 11:08 AM
The fact that I even madea topic here is literally being posted about in other forums (LOL) by bigger no-lives than you or I, if you ever clicked that link you could see that as it was relevant to this topic.

To be fair though that guy has brain damage and is obsessed to buggery. I can't imagine what it must be like to know that no woman would ever touch you with a 10 foot pole, like ever in your whole life, as it is for that guy, just take a look at that link.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Well that's a huge crock of shit, I'm well loved on my other forum. I have also been posting on forums for 20 years and what you say does not ring true at all.I am hardly reaponsible for other pieces of shit here even the ones that literally followed me here from other forums.

You posted stuff on other forums that matter huh? What point are you trying to make?

Why give a shit about this place?

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh please, you have no followers.

usually desperate damaged women who have lame husbands/boyfriends and car nerds

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 12:42 PM
that's great, thanks for comming to my thread to tell me what you are not clicking on.

This forum is dying, hence this topic. You rocked up here like a month ago you've got no idea.

I've been given a lot of backstory on this place and I joined a year or two ago and also was a member on the original forum when it was actually just ytmnd forums, ytmnswf or whatever the fuck this place is semi called wasn't even created yet.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 12:44 PM
You're a way bigger bitch than me and I am in no short supply of guys who not only are willing to "put up with me" but beg to and will travel great lengths on my say so and for every one that gets my say so there are another half a dozen that do not. There is also no doubt that I have had more a d longer lasting relationships than you.

You literally don't know me at all, we have never even really spoke to each other. When you first came here I was literally the only person nice to you while you were getting neg repped and shat on and I had all my rep and turned you green. What the fuck universe do you think you are in now? Because it's the same one.

I think in your mad rushes to my topic the whole fucking point of this topic is being missed.

Well you have a vagina and thus live on easy mode but to say you are somehow different from me is laughable, except for that I am probably a better person than you. I'm just trying to give you some good advice, you're attractive you probably shouldn't post here. I wouldn't invite you to where I post because you would embarrass me, it's too bad that you don't like me because I think you're hot and crazy and I would probably let you suck my dick.

UPGRAYEDD
03-02-2015, 12:46 PM
The fact that I even madea topic here is literally being posted about in other forums (LOL) by bigger no-lives than you or I, if you ever clicked that link you could see that as it was relevant to this topic.

To be fair though that guy has brain damage and is obsessed to buggery. I can't imagine what it must be like to know that no woman would ever touch you with a 10 foot pole, like ever in your whole life, as it is for that guy, just take a look at that link.

I don't want to see evidence of these people and their bullshit, I leave that to zorn and if it's interesting he'll tell me about it. I don't read their walls of text.

zlister
03-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Mike will never crack the new lisa 3ds remake

m0nde
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
go away lisa, this routine has become tiresome

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
03-02-2015, 02:37 PM
:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

...yeah lisa you're a terrible piece of shit. you even drove danny away.

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 04:37 PM
im pretty impressed with how beloved everyone here is on tbe 5 forums they have posted on for 35 years, see all this time i thought everyone here was just a bunch of insane shut in losers , but i guess you never really know someone til they mention their cred on other online communities

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 04:42 PM
i on the otherhand dont really care for online friends, which is why i come here to make fun of most of you faggets

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
03-02-2015, 05:23 PM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

...how come you never show your canadian penis. show your canadian penis to the fags. :wink:

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 05:36 PM
today was a good monday though, going to bump my roster of girls up to 3 if my wknd date goes well (which it will since ive fucked this girl before ;) )

plus look at this sexy pic i took at work this morning

http://i.imgur.com/O0yJGCj.jpg

Fuck your internet friends

lnopia the great
03-02-2015, 05:38 PM
you can check out my ass while pissing in the bush if you runthru my post history

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 10:07 PM
go away lisa, this routine has become tiresome
Fuck off you obsessed stalking brown cody ass sniffer.

FYI I was fuckimg disgusted in you posting about wantimg to cum on my leg. You are repulsive, a creep and basically just brown cody, stay the fuck out of my topics and the fuck away from me loser.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-02-2015, 10:08 PM
im pretty impressed with how beloved everyone here is on tbe 5 forums they have posted on for 35 years, see all this time i thought everyone here was just a bunch of insane shut in losers , but i guess you never really know someone til they mention their cred on other online communities
Lol

TheLizardWhisperer
03-03-2015, 05:59 AM
Didn't read this thread but Lisa sucked her dad's dick as a child.

UPGRAYEDD
03-03-2015, 06:20 AM
Didn't read this thread but Lisa sucked her dad's dick as a child.

dream girl wife material

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 07:36 AM
No I didn't.

Teknorat seems to constantly think about fucking little kids. I'm repulsed.

UPGRAYEDD
03-03-2015, 07:56 AM
No I didn't.

Teknorat seems to constantly think about fucking little kids. I'm repulsed.

I don't believe it.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 08:08 AM
I don't believe it.

Well I haven't, never said I have and the guy is utterly obsessed with fucking little kids. There is no big release of files like the cag files because there is no such material in existence. The guy is sick in the head. The same guy who said on a podcast he would fuck his own daughter ifvhe had ine, the same guy who admitted to molesting his little sister, the same guy who posts cp on people's forums and then reports them to get it shut down, the same guy who got his dick cheese covered dick out at a pre-teen in tinychat and the same guy who is literally cinstantly talking about and posting about fucking little kids. I've pretty much posted everything and did a podcast with all the shit that has actually happened to me and this shit is bullshit. You can believe what you like because to be frank I don't really hold your intelligence in high esteem for obvious reasons, this being a good example.

I think teknorat has had some kind of psychopathic malfunction and I tell you what it's pretty fucking repulsive and disturbing what it is revealing about him.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 08:36 AM
He lost the plot the other week when I got fucked a lot and and started this shit, I have pms and shit of him trying to tell me he was jealous and then asux rocks up and I'm rolling around the forums with asux giggling and shit which was the cherry on top and teknorat runs off to ruby to get asux banned and has been trying to do this, whatever retard sicko overtly pedophile shit this is, at me.

Ruby, is this the kind of person you are/company you heed to? Not so hot mate.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 09:58 AM
With such repulsively and retardedly horrible excuses for people like cody, marco m0nde and teknorat around it's no wonder I would love having a harmless, good natured, kind, silly, funny person like asux to play with. I need more like that around and less like shit around.

Asux wherever you are bottle your soul for me to drink, it would be so good for me and purer than Perrier water. I got to get out of here, it is literally embarrassing to post with utter shit like this. Asux thanks for stopping by and playing with me buddy, I got to GTFO of here. And ruby I give up on trying to turn this around, I got to leave you sitting in this pile of shit, and I don't mean the shit on your computer chair.

lnopia the great
03-03-2015, 12:37 PM
this forum is better then jerry springer i fukin love it

lnopia the great
03-03-2015, 12:40 PM
im just rollin round with asux, the only poster with both downs and ass burgers making the rest of the other retards jelly lol

UPGRAYEDD
03-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Well I haven't, never said I have and the guy is utterly obsessed with fucking little kids. There is no big release of files like the cag files because there is no such material in existence. The guy is sick in the head. The same guy who said on a podcast he would fuck his own daughter ifvhe had ine, the same guy who admitted to molesting his little sister, the same guy who posts cp on people's forums and then reports them to get it shut down, the same guy who got his dick cheese covered dick out at a pre-teen in tinychat and the same guy who is literally cinstantly talking about and posting about fucking little kids. I've pretty much posted everything and did a podcast with all the shit that has actually happened to me and this shit is bullshit. You can believe what you like because to be frank I don't really hold your intelligence in high esteem for obvious reasons, this being a good example.

I think teknorat has had some kind of psychopathic malfunction and I tell you what it's pretty fucking repulsive and disturbing what it is revealing about him.

I meant I don't believe the rumor, or him. Chill out. :)

03-03-2015, 04:50 PM
:mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief: :mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief:

....lisa had this low life welfare thing planned out when she was eight as gordon diddied her tight little hole.

m0nde
03-03-2015, 05:07 PM
it's ok for awhile to poke fun at the mentally ill ravings of a meth head, but it becomes tiresome. it's the same thing again and again. lisa please stop and just go away now. i think everyone's had enough.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 06:54 PM
it's ok for awhile to poke fun at the mentally ill ravings of a meth head, but it becomes tiresome. it's the same thing again and again. lisa please stop and just go away now. i think everyone's had enough.

Even teknorat tells you to fuck off you ass sniffing reject.

Fuck off to your zero replies topics and get a life. You are repulsive, you are literally in the same league as marco and cody, stay the fuck out of my topics and get something other than your obsession with me to post a out sid, you're a loser, I don't like you, no-one does, give up and get a life thanks.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 06:56 PM
I meant I don't believe the rumor, or him. Chill out. :)

Ah ok. I'm just disgusted and repulsed by a couple of clearly deficient people here.

Sorry I read you the wrong way.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 07:08 PM
im just rollin round with asux, the only poster with both downs and ass burgers making the rest of the other retards jelly lol

Well he certainly didn't have downs, he put on this silly act but that would slip once in a while and he's not fucking stupid lol, he is also nice, good and just a sweet person. But naughty enough. He's my posting fairy and I love him. And it sure as hell beats the fuck out of rolling around with literal retards (marco) or retard pedopohile psychopaths (teknorat).

I'd like to again at this point point out that ruby literally unherped marco and then heped asux at teknorat's request.

I really wish ruby would rise up and rise above such pitiful disgusting loser trash.

Bye.

lnopia the great
03-03-2015, 07:33 PM
ive seen asux make maybe one postthat was an actual coherent string of words

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Yeah he's just fucking around, he can be very coherrent and he's a lot more clued in to what goes on than most of these retards. I'm telling you he's a fucking genius standing next to some of these dumb as dog shit morons around.

Lisa the Meter Maid
03-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Frankly he's smarter than about 80% of the posters here and just a way better person.

I mean look around here.