PDA

View Full Version : Analysis of why this forum is dead.

TheLizardWhisperer
03-15-2015, 11:03 AM
The arrival of the female lizards revealed how pathetic many long term posters here are (rootbeer in particular but also plug drugs, camoron and jon.) This destroyed any semblance of basic respect for humans others had for them thereby drastically changing the interpersonal dynamic.
At the same time those posters long established as mildly mental idiots who take everything too seriously (elz, tim) suddenly had even more mental people who took everything extremely fucking seriously with whom they could engage in ever spiraling taking things seriously competitions. This of course led to them spending real money to create another forum because they were angry about imaginary points on a forum.
Then of course there's the poster who used to be great but now is a but shit due to extensive drug abuse and depression irl, the admin who is always busy procrastinating on making threads he'll never post, and the literally homeless junkies obsessed with reno.
At this point the entire forum revolves around triggering a lizard (nothing wrong with that) and so I have to come to this conclusion: the lizards didn't ruin the forum, everyone else did.

P.S. I love cag.

rubycalaber
03-15-2015, 12:02 PM
the worst thing about the lizards is that they bring out your own inner lizard and worst qualities, e.g. me finding administrating a forum full of them too stressful and just avoiding it like I do all my problems, you spending all day every day harassing a mentally disabled lizard woman (nothing wrong with it), every single other male on the forum being revealed to be a beta orbiter for lizard women, most of the other female posters confirmed to only be here for the male attention after they left when female lizards sole theirs

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
03-15-2015, 12:03 PM
:arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms:

...you're the one who gave codrey reason to live. you're fuking dog shit.

rubycalaber
03-15-2015, 12:42 PM
^Angry because Cody is a better poster than him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif

TheLizardWhisperer
03-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Maybe Summer Glau cancelled rubynet

lnopia the great
03-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Its a sad state of affairs thats for sure

m0nde
03-17-2015, 12:21 PM
analysis of why fjs.click goes down like this every month, fucking lol its being run by an idiot who's one step above stevey on the evolutionary scale, thats why

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/17/49e09aa877fe3988889ab4d087ea8f35.jpg

TheLizardWhisperer
03-17-2015, 02:00 PM
I took it down because I discovered m0nde was posting there.

m0nde
03-17-2015, 03:10 PM
as I said

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
03-17-2015, 04:36 PM
:think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::t hink::think::think::think::think::think::think:

...don't know who's the worse. Teknoabbo or Stavros jelly boy.

roxtoyz666
03-17-2015, 05:00 PM
the worst thing about the lizards is that they bring out your own inner lizard and worst qualities, e.g. me finding administrating a forum full of them too stressful and just avoiding it like I do all my problems, you spending all day every day harassing a mentally disabled lizard woman (nothing wrong with it), every single other male on the forum being revealed to be a beta orbiter for lizard women, most of the other female posters confirmed to only be here for the male attention after they left when female lizards sole theirs

this has happened to every ytmnd spin off since alol.

m0nde
03-17-2015, 06:02 PM
alol was nothing special you faggot

UPGRAYEDD
03-17-2015, 06:08 PM
^Angry because Cody is a better poster than him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif

I have a bunch of those old quote meme gifs on my laptop somewhere

UPGRAYEDD
03-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Lol I see lisa got her plugin

Lisa Battery
03-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Lol I see lisa got her plugin

Nope.

There is no Lisa at The Desperate Lisa Losers Club.

Lisa Battery
03-18-2015, 06:53 PM
this forum nearly died because of things teknorat told ruby to do because teknorat is full tard

cagordon
03-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Leave him alone you nasty meth whore

Lisa Battery
03-18-2015, 10:24 PM
He is alone, alone in his little Lisa's douchebags forum unless dp counts as a person which I don't think he does.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
03-19-2015, 12:33 AM
this has happened to every ytmnd spin off since alol.

interflop

Battery Bits
10-26-2017, 03:37 AM
201 bump

steveyos
04-27-2018, 08:35 AM
The arrival of the female lizards revealed how pathetic many long term posters here are (rootbeer in particular but also plug drugs, camoron and jon.) This destroyed any semblance of basic respect for humans others had for them thereby drastically changing the interpersonal dynamic.
At the same time those posters long established as mildly mental idiots who take everything too seriously (elz, tim) suddenly had even more mental people who took everything extremely fucking seriously with whom they could engage in ever spiraling taking things seriously competitions. This of course led to them spending real money to create another forum because they were angry about imaginary points on a forum.
Then of course there's the poster who used to be great but now is a but shit due to extensive drug abuse and depression irl, the admin who is always busy procrastinating on making threads he'll never post, and the literally homeless junkies obsessed with reno.
At this point the entire forum revolves around triggering a lizard (nothing wrong with that) and so I have to come to this conclusion: the lizards didn't ruin the forum, everyone else did.

P.S. I love cag.

you'll notice I wasn't mentioned because I'm the best poster, but I just wanna say cag is great besides that dead on

steveyos
04-27-2018, 08:37 AM
mildly mental idiots who take everything too seriously (elz, tim)