PDA

View Full Version : Jack Venooker KKKommitz PURRRRJEWRY....

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Kiwi6 has been notified in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that some of your materials allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others (sender email: 100drummers@gmail.com) "I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct." Jack Venooker

The URLs of the allegedly infringing materials may be found at the end of this message. The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider liability in case of copyright infringement.

We are in the process of removing from our servers the files that allegedly infringe upon copyrights. If we did not do so, we would be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits. If you feel that your files were mistakenly removed due to a DMCA request filed against you, Kiwi6 can reinstate these materials upon receipt of a DMCA Counter Notification form to support@kiwi6.com. If you have legal questions about this notification, you should speak with your own legal counsel. The affected URLs are listed below:

untitled (9)a.wma - http://kiwi6.com/file/k9w6wa9025
The Kiwi6 Team

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 04:09 PM
I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You recently provided me with a copy of Notice of Infringement from Jack Venooker 100drummers@gmail.com. This email is a Counter-Notification as authorized in § 512(g) of the U.S. Copyright Law. I have a good faith belief that the material that was removed or disabled as a result of the Notice of Infringement as a result of Perjury. I therefore request that the material be replaced and/or no longer disabled.

cc:
U.S. Attorney

xoxo
12-12-2012, 04:11 PM
<3

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Kiwi6 has been notified in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that some of your materials allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others (sender email: 100drummers@gmail.com) "I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct." Jack Venooker

The URLs of the allegedly infringing materials may be found at the end of this message. The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider liability in case of copyright infringement.

We are in the process of removing from our servers the files that allegedly infringe upon copyrights. If we did not do so, we would be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits. If you feel that your files were mistakenly removed due to a DMCA request filed against you, Kiwi6 can reinstate these materials upon receipt of a DMCA Counter Notification form to support@kiwi6.com. If you have legal questions about this notification, you should speak with your own legal counsel. The affected URLs are listed below:

audio.wma - http://kiwi6.com/file/lqfol5jsil
The Kiwi6 Team

Weight... wut ??????

http://theybannedme.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=Pwntttt&num=1326394019&start=0

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 08:09 PM
PWNTTTT auld KKKiKKKe sucKKKurrrr iz PWNTTTT.............. auld KKKiKKKe sucKKKurrrr

MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
12-12-2012, 09:18 PM
*humps Flag's leg*