PDA

View Full Version : Rare image of Sherman Ricards AKA Rootbeer's circumcised premature ejaculating tiny broken rapist penis.

rubycalaber
03-16-2015, 10:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4CkRcng.png

Confirmed Facts About Rootbeer's Penis:

-Suffers from premature ejaculation. Has cum before being able to make penetration several times. Manages to last on average 30 seconds.

-The smallest penis Lisa has ever been with. Please take into consideration that Lisa admits to having had sex with over 200 men.

-Rootbeer attempted to rape Lisa with such force that she had to kick him in the testicles and punch him in the throat to get him off of her.

-Circumcised.

-Lisa refers to it as a "desert dick" it is so dry and unappealing.

-Is so insensitive and Rootbeer is such an inept lover that he once thought he had lasted a long time in bed (for him) only to be told by Lisa that he had actually been rubbing his penis against her thighs and had not noticed that he had failed to make penetration at all even after ejaculating on her leg.

-That is the only image Lisa saved of his penis because it was the "least nasty" screencapture she could take. Imagine what the other ones must have been like.

-So disgusting Lisa wouldn't give him oral sex even though she admits to having a fetish for doing just that.

-She would rather suck Teknorat's dick, a married man she has never met and who trolls her on a regular basis. She told Teknorat this over the phone while Rootbeer was there. This made Rootbeer cry in real life. In human culture this is called being a "cuckold".

-Rootbeer would sit around Lisa's apartment masturbating openly when she wasn't interested in touching him.

-As if simply having sex with Lisa at all wasn't bad enough he spent a total of $30,000 on travel expenses and gifts for her.

-Impregnated a woman who already had four children by three different fathers immediately after returning home from Australia. During the pregnancy he bought an apartment for Lisa even though she made it clear several times she did not want to be his girlfriend or move to America. During his child's birth he was texting Camoron to tell him how bored he was in the maternity ward.

-Rootbeer lies constantly about his virility and posts fake pictures misrepresenting the size of his penis because he is very insecure about it.

This is in response to Rootbeer's consistent attempts to troll Ruby. Let this be a warning to any other users attempting to do the same.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif

roxtoyz666
03-16-2015, 11:15 AM

-Suffers from premature ejaculation. Has cum before being able to make penetration several times. Manages to last on average 30 seconds.

-The smallest penis Lisa has ever been with. Please take into consideration that Lisa admits to having had sex with over 200 men.

-Rootbeer attempted to rape Lisa with such force that she had to kick him in the testicles and punch him in the throat to get him off of her.

-Circumcised.

-Is so insensitive and Rootbeer is such an inept lover that he once thought he had lasted a long time in bed (for him) only to be told by Lisa that he had actually been rubbing his penis against her thighs and had not noticed that he had failed to make penetration at all even after ejaculating on her leg.

-That is the only image Lisa saved of his penis because it was the "least nasty" screencapture she could take. Imagine what the other ones must have been like.

-So disgusting Lisa wouldn't give him oral sex even though she admits to having a fetish for doing just that.

-She would rather suck Teknorat's dick, a married man she has never met and who trolls her on a regular basis. She told Teknorat this over the phone while Rootbeer was there. This made Rootbeer cry in real life. In human culture this is called being a "cuckold".

-Rootbeer would sit around Lisa's apartment masturbating openly when she wasn't interested in touching him.

-As if simply having sex with Lisa at all wasn't bad enough he spent a total of $30,000 on travel expenses and gifts for her.

-Impregnated a woman who already had four children by three different fathers immediately after returning home from Australia. During the pregnancy he bought an apartment for Lisa even though she made it clear several times she did not want to be his girlfriend or move to America. During his child's birth he was texting Camoron to tell him how bored he was in the maternity ward.

-Rootbeer lies constantly about his virility and posts fake pictures misrepresenting the size of his penis because he is very insecure about it.

This is in response to Rootbeer's consistent attempts to troll Ruby. Let this be a warning to any other users attempting to do the same.
master ruby destroys another noobie.

TheLizardWhisperer
03-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Rootbeer has desert dick ruby has dessert dick amirite no homo.

cag
03-16-2015, 04:45 PM

maks
03-16-2015, 05:21 PM
rootbeer approached me and said I should come post at barry's forum, so I took a look at barry's forum, it has less activity than this one and A FAKE FUCKING POOPALEW THE ONLY THING IN THE WORLD WORSE THAN THE REAL POOPALEW IS A FAKE POOPALEW so I politely declined

maks
03-16-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm done stevey you can have the account back thanks for not changing my password

Dustin
03-16-2015, 11:02 PM
Tinychat was fun we should do that again sometime.

Lisa Battery
03-18-2015, 08:42 PM

-Circumcised.

I thought I should maybe reply to this, first of all teknorat aka TheLizardWhisperer constantly asked for pics of Sherman dick, I had never given him any, then one day after finding out Sherman had put all my pictures back up on his facebook and after he has been posting his dick everywhere I thought "screw it then" and gave teknorat the only pic I had left of it as I had literally deleted all the other pics as they were not flattering, in fact I didn't even know I had this pic until I found it in my bookmarks on my computer. I did not take a screen cap, he screen capped himself, that was a pic he linked to me.

So....

- was not the smallest, one of the smallest, it looks bigger in that pic than it is, I'm not really sure if it's the smallest as I don't measure

- can't remember if it is actually circumcised

- I've never used the term "desert dick" *shrug*

- Allow me to explain teknorat's constant "trolling" of me and what it actually entails... Teknorat calling me constantly when I was with rootbeer, don't recall ever telling him on the phone I would rather suck his dick while rootbeer was there, not to get me wrong I have actually told teknorat a HUGE number of times that I wanted to suck his dick,musually after him messaging me a bunch about fucking my face or whatever. Teknorat constantly pming me telling me he is jealous of whatever and misses me and going on and on until I agree to be friends with him again. His epic troll consists of him begging for my attention (he obviously does not get that kind of attention in his marriage, it can't be a very satisfying marriage considering how much he seeks that kind of attention from women elsewhere), phone calls begging me to post when I haven't posted in a couple of days and then when I piss him off or upset him he starts posting "Lisa sucked her dad's dick" of course he has no Lisa files, no nothing to back any of his retard shit up, it's really just an insight into how literally full tard and demented the guy is in case you hadn't already noticed.

- Rootbeer claims he spent $30,000 fact of the matter is he bought plane tickets and cancelled return tickets without refund, refused to travel economy, had to travel first class, and that's fine if you have the money and option but that really has nothing to do with me, an apartment in america AFTER knocking up the local swamp breeding dump and for which I had repeatedly told him not to. Let me lay it out for you what He actually spent on me... A passport because I was orinally going to go there before he jumped a plane with one day notice to come here because teknorat was telling him he was going to come here and fuck me even though I told him I would not even let him in if he turned up, Diamonds on xmas (again I told him not to), $60 sneakers, $30 table, ipad on my birthday (he insisted and I actually caved in and went along with this one and went with him and he bought me an ipad XD, um.... He took me to dinner a lot, he bought most the weed, I still bought what I usually would, I paid all the rent etc... So yeah let's just clear that up.

Question @ ruby.... How was rootbeer trying to troll you?

Lisa Battery
03-18-2015, 08:43 PM
Tinychat was fun we should do that again sometime.

Let's

Upgrayed seems obsessed with tinychats, just jump in one of his

Lisa Battery
03-18-2015, 09:00 PM
- Allow me to explain teknorat's constant "trolling" of me and what it actually entails... Teknorat calling me constantly when I was with rootbeer, don't recall ever telling him on the phone I would rather suck his dick while rootbeer was there, not to get me wrong I have actually told teknorat a HUGE number of times that I wanted to suck his dick,musually after him messaging me a bunch about fucking my face or whatever. Teknorat constantly pming me telling me he is jealous of whatever and misses me and going on and on until I agree to be friends with him again. His epic troll consists of him begging for my attention (he obviously does not get that kind of attention in his marriage, it can't be a very satisfying marriage considering how much he seeks that kind of attention from women elsewhere), phone calls begging me to post when I haven't posted in a couple of days and then when I piss him off or upset him he starts posting "Lisa sucked her dad's dick" of course he has no Lisa files, no nothing to back any of his retard shit up, it's really just an insight into how literally full tard and demented the guy is in case you hadn't already noticed.

so I don't really know if you call that "trolling" rather than "looking like a dickhead" but that is actually what it is so whatever you want to call teknorat's reeking desperation

m0nde
03-25-2015, 06:53 PM
Question @ ruby.... How was rootbeer trying to troll you?this

CAG <3
02-26-2017, 11:39 AM
lmao

Wendy <3
02-26-2017, 12:52 PM
Still obsessed with his dick after all this time