PDA

View Full Version : Rosey knows

Lisa Battery
03-19-2015, 01:24 AM
He knows all about this, you don't know, you don't even know what Rosey knows but he knows and he knows all about the internet and I'm 6 months older than him, just so you know that he knows. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you don't even know.

Lisa Battery
03-19-2015, 04:02 AM
need to post so bad, better contain it ITT and give myself some replies omg need some replies so bad *scratches self* got any replies man? I'll give you a reply on Tuesday if you give me a reply now *scratches* I'm good for it, promise.

Anyway at my other forum which will forever be secret to anyone reading this because I'm not having you ruin it. So the admin is blogging that he is teally upset because he found out that someone didn't like the style and so is furiously blogging with random capitals for people to "SPEAK UP!" it seems very important to him that people tell him whether or not they like the style because he is very upset at finding out that someone didn't lol, the next blog following that is literally some guy posting about HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CURTAINS! Including pictures of the process, apparently it involves buying some bed sheets, washing them, cutting them in half, a bit of sewing and ironing and VOILA you just made yourself some curtain in such a savy way (LOL seriously what planet am I on? Why is the general population so unreally stupid? Help) I couldn't believe it, that actually happened, someone blogged how to make your own curtains by cutting a bed sheet in half and had step by step instructions that included pictures of a betsheet sitting on a washing machine , ironing a bedsheet and things like that. Then the next blog is some other guy doing a spoof of the admin's blog expreessing how upset he was that he didn't like the logo and instructing everyone how important it is to contact the admin about if you like the logo or not

Ahhh I wish I could repost this shit but then shit fucks could search it and find my secret posting location.

Lisa Battery
03-19-2015, 04:09 AM
Ooo I nearly forgot

Some woman comes into the admin's blog and is very appologetic that she doesn't speak up much and goes straight into a story that her mother used to bash her so that is why she can't speak up and has to be nice to people.....

steveyos
04-19-2018, 09:20 PM
what is this