PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate me, Lisa?

UPGRAYEDD
03-19-2015, 06:35 PM
I don't hate you, stop making me sad. :|

lnopia the great
03-19-2015, 06:37 PM
gordon

UPGRAYEDD
03-19-2015, 07:13 PM
Durka. I live in Canada. Dukat on alol.

Lisa Battery
03-19-2015, 09:56 PM
WTF? listen plug dru.... i mean durka, I don't hate you at all and I feel bad about what you are going through right, but YOU are the one spazzing here and there at me for no apparent reason when I have actually been nothing but a friend to you and sorry but if you're a bitch to me like you have been then yes I can be a bitch but frankly I've done fuck all to you and you fucking well need to stop blaming me for your myriad of problems, we all know I'm the cause of all your problems and global warming but wtf? Stop it. The more psycho you get @ me the more I will kick you for six which I would like to point out I haven't actually done to you at all. As a matter of fact you owe me an apology for the way you have acted about me in the past week, I did nothimg at all to you to deserve it.

cagordon
03-19-2015, 09:58 PM
I hate you lmao

UPGRAYEDD
03-19-2015, 10:15 PM
WTF? listen plug dru.... i mean durka, I don't hate you at all and I feel bad about what you are going through right, but YOU are the one spazzing here and there at me for no apparent reason when I have actually been nothing but a friend to you and sorry but if you're a bitch to me like you have been then yes I can be a bitch but frankly I've done fuck all to you and you fucking well need to stop blaming me for your myriad of problems, we all know I'm the cause of all your problems and global warming but wtf? Stop it. The more psycho you get @ me the more I will kick you for six which I would like to point out I haven't actually done to you at all. As a matter of fact you owe me an apology for the way you have acted about me in the past week, I did nothimg at all to you to deserve it.
This is my way of doing that. I am bipolar and I dont even remember why I was like that, other than not liking the plugin idea... I was always really high on dxm all week.

UPGRAYEDD
03-19-2015, 10:20 PM
I feel like you took my plugin xriticism too harshly and I was abrasive about it... It just surprised me because every single vb forum I have used displays posts chronologically in ascending order. Since I joined my first in 01 when I was 13, i only ever sae newest at the top on weird non vb forums like imdb comments and gamefaqs with ancient comment software. Even UBB forums were first post first.

Maybe in being so shocked at something so different set me off. It wasn't meant to be personal. I was honestly like scared you would quit and disappear over something I find trivial.

Lisa Battery
03-19-2015, 10:23 PM
This is my way of doing that. I am bipolar and I dont even remember why I was like that, other than not liking the plugin idea... I was always really high on dxm all week.

Ok well drugs are never going to be an excuse to me, you take drugs you're still responsible for what you do. I got to tell you, biploars and I.... well traditionally I do not get along well with bipolars. I'll overlook it all but please stop caring so much what anyone thinks of you, you should not care that much what I think of you. Like I had befriended you a couple of weeks ago but you've been a fuckhead to me since then, I'm not sure what you want from me. I got my own problems you know. So how about you just cut this crap with me. Ok? We move on now like nothing has happened, remain calm this is not happening, return to your seat, this is not happening.

UPGRAYEDD
03-19-2015, 10:33 PM
I never said I wasn't responsible, I took them, but they have their effects and me taking those pills is what I did to cause myself to act that way. I didn't know it would be or intend it to be directed at you.

I didn't intend to be a fuckhead to you, so I apologize. It was unintentional.

Although, imo, the internet is part of all or our actual lives or we would be doing something else.

UPGRAYEDD
03-19-2015, 10:34 PM
I wanted to be a high energy dick to people I hate and you caught the wake of it.

Lisa Battery
03-19-2015, 10:40 PM
LOL

Right well you know now you better watch yourself with me young man.

cagordon
03-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Shut up upgray you stupid faggot

Lisa Battery
03-20-2015, 12:02 AM
You're just jealous his pissing video is more popular than yours.

UPGRAYEDD
03-20-2015, 12:20 AM
You're just jealous his pissing video is more popular than yours.

Lmao... Well I did intend for this to be a response/competition. Unexpected outcome. :)

UPGRAYEDD
03-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Shut up upgray you stupid faggot

You weren't saying that when we talked on tinychat for five hours while i was high on cough medication, benedryl and weed.

Lisa Battery
03-20-2015, 12:25 AM
Haha, what did she say?

UPGRAYEDD
03-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Haha, what did she say?
She was drunk on wine or something.

-we talked about memes

-vidya games

-jon being a jealous beta that doesnt let her go on cam so it was mic only

-dont remember the rest

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
03-20-2015, 09:05 AM
uh oh watch out dukats back on the grind bby

Lisa Battery
03-23-2015, 11:37 PM
She was drunk on wine or something.

-we talked about memes

-vidya games

-jon being a jealous beta that doesnt let her go on cam so it was mic only

-dont remember the rest

cagordon
03-24-2015, 09:07 AM
Really hope you die upgray you stupid faggot

Lisa Battery
03-24-2015, 09:08 AM
That's not what ypu said the other day

UPGRAYEDD
03-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Really hope you die upgray you stupid faggot

Have you even watched Idiocracy? Do you even get the reference?

lnopia the great
03-24-2015, 09:04 PM
dank memes

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 04:20 AM