PDA

View Full Version : Someone asked me what "Isha Lerner" is

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:07 AM
She makes tarrot cards and things. It is for women and she does "good readings".

The online tarrot is free. I've e-mailed her before (years ago) and she responded. She's just "good".

http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html

I just like the wisdoms

and I thought "I haven't drawn a card in ages" so I just did and this was my card....

23. Infinite Truth
Soul Message: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world...As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. –Marianne Williamson

Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, the great mystery of light is revealed. As we grow wiser, we come again, through our sacred meanderings, to the center of truth. Whatever your tradition or practice, however you offer your skills to the world, trace your roots and find the center of stillness and peace within. Only from this grace-filled place can we restore the health and well being of ourselves and our planet.

Awakening to the Archetype –Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom: In Sophiological cosmology, Sophia is understood as the Great Womb of the Holy Spirit out of which are birthed seven spiraling streams of divine energy. These streams were said to interface at every conceivable level and frequency, creating the solar systems, galaxies, and universes, and thoroughly saturating them with the spiritual qualities of wisdom and truth.

Everyday Encounters: You are invited to incarnate divine wisdom in your life at this time. Understand that wisdom is your birthright, your true nature. Become a true intellectual, one who engages the full power of the mind, heart, and spirit in the interest of alleviating suffering and making the world a true Garden of Eden.

Nature’s Healers: Morning Glory

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Third Chakra

Chakra Attributes: (Color: Yellow) (Function: Will, Power, Laughter, Anger, Joy)

Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located above the navel, it corresponds to the solar plexus in the physical body. This chakra opens the channels of power and acts like a radiant sun, storing power and energy for future use. By directing the full force of our intention toward our dreams and goals and moving creatively through life, we leave the limiting aspects of our childhood behind. We are transformed into sacred and peaceful warriors.

Healing Flower: Sunflower

Keywords: Leadership, Power, Authority, Integrity, Consciousness, Courage, Action

Affirmations: I honor myself. I offer my light and service to the world.

steveyos
12-13-2012, 08:30 AM
that's all fake you know right

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:35 AM
what do you mean by "fake"?

"How Online Readings Work

Online readings depend on synchronicity and the law of attraction. Your personal energy field and your intentions charge the energetic technology of Online Tarot, which I refer to as Urban Alchemy. Magic and divine intervention are two forces of interplay between spirit and matter moving the soul forward in any medium, as long as the proper use of power and intention are invoked. Purity of thought and deed, coupled with a true desire for awakening, insures success when working with the energy that exists between the soul of the individual and the tarot cards. The cards offer a grand mirror for us to gaze into as we discover the essence of our deepest life questions and inquiries. An online medium does not diminish the power of your intentions or the magical strength of synchronicity. When used with respect, goodwill, and an attitude of freedom, the tarot mirrors back to the individual a reflection of current needs, wishes, circumstances, and life progressions. The cards are here for you to enjoy.

Blessings,
Isha Lerner"

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:41 AM
they are good tarot cards

she makes good tarot cards

they are tarot cards steveyos

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:42 AM
would you like to debate the tangibilty of tarot cards

or what their purpose is

or what they "do"

because they don't "do" much

they are just tarot cards

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:44 AM
there's better writing and wisdom and messages in them than one of your posts steveyos

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't support many "psychics" as I find most of them just prey on people

but Isha Lerner does some good stuff

you can use it however you like

xoxo
12-13-2012, 08:56 AM
she's just a good spirit, it's just her trade and I don't support many in her "trade"

and she doesn't prey on people for money or self glorification

she just has this little thing going quietly on the internet and offering up her work for free just to share the goodness of what she has to offer

a lot of work goes into making good tarot cards you know

she does very good work

and yes you can buy things but only if you wanted to, she'll offer up her wisdom for all good intentions for free

steveyos
12-13-2012, 08:59 AM
see I just wake up and do amazing things, I don't need words or objects or human influence to affect that

m0nde
12-13-2012, 05:22 PM
picks on bob hugs for believing in god and then talks about this stupid shit

maks
12-13-2012, 05:41 PM

xoxo
12-13-2012, 05:45 PM

Wrong you fucking pea brained loser

I picked on him for his failures in logic

Gentleman Doli
12-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Wrong you fucking pea brained loser

I picked on him for his failures in logic

Logic dictates :smug:

Gentleman Doli
12-13-2012, 05:48 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=logic+dictates&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=2Rf&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22logic+dictates%22&oq=%22logic+dictates%22&gs_l=serp.3..0i20j0j0i30l2.2377.4445.0.4571.2.2.0.0.0.0.78.156.2.2.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.6iYvh-YbD40&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355325884,d.b2I&fp=bbcdca4f4ff7f7a5&bpcl=39967673&biw=1431&bih=808

m0nde
12-13-2012, 05:50 PM
lol, can't even keep her attacks on bob hugs straight

AND believes in this shit

xoxo
12-13-2012, 05:52 PM
lol, can't even keep her attacks on bob hugs straight

AND believes in this shitwhat do I believe you pea brained moron?

Let's all hear your idiotic perceptions on what you think I believe

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:02 PM
hahha, how many more posts like this before she will post a 1 page rant?

isha failure

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 06:04 PM
pretty sure nobody even asked you what an isha lehrer is anyway
go profess your pagan mysticism elsewhere cunt

maks
12-13-2012, 06:05 PM
what do I believe you pea brained moron?

Let's all hear your idiotic perceptions on what you think I believe

you are disgusting with your male gaze

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:09 PM

Do you know what "the male gaze" is?

It's a literary term, no I don't expect you do, I don't expect you have any idea what I'm talking about

I fucking hating people right now and if I didn't secretly like you I'd hate you too

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:10 PM
self-pwning lolcow

maks
12-13-2012, 06:12 PM

It's a literary term, no I don't expect you do, I don't expect you have any idea what I'm talking about

I fucking hating people right now and if I didn't secretly like you I'd hate you too

yes it's a hilariously stupid term that you are no doubt misusing

maks
12-13-2012, 06:13 PM
self-pwning lolcow

steveyos
12-13-2012, 06:13 PM
how can you like marks there is definitely something wrong with you

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:15 PM
yes it's a hilariously stupid term that you are no doubt misusing

You don't even know what it means you half-wit

You are trying to make fun of an established intellectual terminology

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:17 PM
how can you like marks there is definitely something wrong with you

There's something retarded and cute about maks

Can't put my finger on it but there just is... something about him makes me giggle sometimes

maks
12-13-2012, 06:17 PM
You don't even know what it means you half-wit

You are trying to make fun of an established intellectual terminology

oh yeah well you are disgusting with your male gaze

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 06:18 PM

looked it up and it's from an excerpt in a book by a feminist
lol

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:18 PM
stop trying to make fun of an established intellectual misuse of the term self-pwning lolcow

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 06:19 PM
yep it's such commonly known literature that it's wikipedia article was banned for copyright
wow, just wow

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:37 PM
looked it up and it's from an excerpt in a book by a feminist
lolit's a term in literature

but well done on looking it up

do you know what it means?

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:37 PM
oh yeah well you are disgusting with your male gazeyou're cute

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:38 PM
why is this kind of pedantry so important to you?

steveyos
12-13-2012, 06:40 PM
lisa can I have some of your glaze

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:41 PM
why is this kind of pedantry so important to you?what kind of "pedantry"?

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:48 PM
now you're playing the same game with me
why does stroking your ego this way make you feel better?

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:50 PM
what the fuck?

oh my god you're retarded

what a fucking surprise

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:53 PM
i'm obviously referring to this post:

it's a term in literature

do you know what it means?you're not answering the question. why is it so important to you to prove youself with this kind of pedantry?

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:54 PM
no one gives a fuck about the term "male gaze" and you don't need to spend 3 pages harping on about it

yet you've tried to use it as a vehicle to yet again try to prove you're somehow smarter than others here

i'm asking, yet again, why your gaining approval from all of us via your intelligence is so important.

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:54 PM
i'm obviously referring to this post:

you're not answering the question. why is it so important to you to prove youself with this kind of pedantry?your question doesn't even make any sense dipshit

come back to me when you have some basic comprehension in context

m0nde
12-13-2012, 06:56 PM
you don't seem to understand basic english or you're intentionally not answering the question

i've asked it many times before

steveyos
12-13-2012, 06:58 PM
from my research, all austrialians do this, they use words and terms and phrases and they're the only ones who care

tim does it the same as lisa

idk what boobz does he's literally too boring

xoxo
12-13-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm proficient in english m0nde

your question does not make any sense

it's a bit like me asking you,

"wobbly fibble fubble crappants?"

and then insisting you answer the question

idiot

m0nde
12-13-2012, 07:00 PM
you still didn't answer the question

you're seem very apprehensive and are throwing out all sorts of insults to try to side step it.

xoxo
12-13-2012, 07:02 PM
ask an actually coherent question first

m0nde
12-13-2012, 07:04 PM
you seem very scared

you've answered the question

xoxo
12-13-2012, 07:05 PM
uh yeah ok Sid

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 09:47 PM
it's a term in literature

do you know what it means?

to me it means that women are inherently more powerful than men because they can exert control over society with physique and passive seduction. if men want to exert control, at least in a socially acceptable form, they have to undertake laborious, competitive and often risky pursuits -- and succeed. in short, women have it easy unless they are ugly or prudish in which case they must compete with men if they wish to gain influence.

xoxo
12-13-2012, 09:50 PM
to me it means that women are inherently more powerful than men because they can exert control over society with physique and passive seduction. if men want to exert control, at least in a socially acceptable form, they have to undertake laborious, competitive and often risky pursuits -- and succeed. in short, women have it easy unless they are ugly or prudish in which case they must compete with men if they wish to gain influence.that is so fucked up I don;t even know where to begin

I'm sorry that you feel emasculated

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 09:59 PM
i'm perfectly fine with the whole deal, if you detected whining then it was imparted by yourself

are you jealouse that male gaze doesn't even fucking apply to a trog like you?

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
<-- feminist

xoxo
12-13-2012, 10:07 PM
look up my anus while I shit in your eye fucktard

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:13 PM
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/47/Deal-with-it-yoshi_08.gif

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:19 PM
you can't even delve into some shitty esoteric and win, you're fucking stupid lisa
if i were to go into esoterics of the shit i've learned i'd send you back to kindergarten

xoxo
12-13-2012, 10:21 PM
god you talk rubbish

*shits in your eye*

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:26 PM
hey lisa tell what catalyst i can use to synth caffeine from theobromine -- in one step

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:26 PM
hey lisa tell me how to manually calibrate my altimeter in flight using an E6B

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:32 PM
hey lisa tell me how to calculate the power dissipated by the driven element in my rf antenna using a smith chart

xoxo
12-13-2012, 10:39 PM
what is a fucking moronic dickhead?

blumpkin blownuts
12-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks Alex, let's go with "Clumps" again for 200

maks
12-14-2012, 01:08 AM
who would have thought that a person who believes in magical playing cards that can tell the future would be stupid, frankly I'm shocked

xoxo
12-14-2012, 01:12 AM
who would have thought that a person who believes in magical playing cards that can tell the future would be stupid, frankly I'm shockedlol

I do not believe in "magical playing cards that can tell the future" you fucking fairy

plusle riot
12-14-2012, 01:15 AM
what do you mean by "fake"?

"How Online Readings Work

Online readings depend on synchronicity and the law of attraction. Your personal energy field and your intentions charge the energetic technology of Online Tarot, which I refer to as Urban Alchemy. Magic and divine intervention are two forces of interplay between spirit and matter moving the soul forward in any medium, as long as the proper use of power and intention are invoked. Purity of thought and deed, coupled with a true desire for awakening, insures success when working with the energy that exists between the soul of the individual and the tarot cards. The cards offer a grand mirror for us to gaze into as we discover the essence of our deepest life questions and inquiries. An online medium does not diminish the power of your intentions or the magical strength of synchronicity. When used with respect, goodwill, and an attitude of freedom, the tarot mirrors back to the individual a reflection of current needs, wishes, circumstances, and life progressions. The cards are here for you to enjoy.

Blessings,
Isha Lerner"

is that for us to male gaze into

maks
lol

I do not believe in "magical playing cards that can tell the future" you fucking fairy

no, you're actually worse than that, you believe they work over the internet

maks
is that for us to male gaze into

that's disgusting

xoxo
12-14-2012, 01:19 AM
no, you're actually worse than that, you believe they work over the internetI believe in "magical playing cards that can tell the future" and what's worse is "I believe they work over the internet"

uh huh

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xoxo
12-14-2012, 01:20 AM
is that for us to male gaze intolol

xoxo
12-14-2012, 01:20 AM
that's disgustinglol

steveyos
12-14-2012, 06:47 AM
maybe this thread is part of why k needed to play magic, but there's no mtg android app, which is fine because I'm not enough of a loser to play that shit

steveyos
12-14-2012, 06:48 AM
man I was high tell your art friends I wanna make a magic deck with them

steveyos
12-14-2012, 06:49 AM
I need a shower really bad I wish my legs weren't dying