PDA

View Full Version : 18 elementary school kids dead in school shooting 30 minutes from me

maks
12-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Don't worry, I'm fine

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/liveblog/wp/2012/12/14/newtown-school-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary/?897098

Gentleman Doli
12-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Man. This is too twisted, even for YTMNSFW.

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 01:14 PM
I think it's up to 25 dead.

maks
12-14-2012, 01:18 PM
I think it's up to 25 dead.

I'm only counting the kids, because this is a comedy forum

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 01:21 PM
if they were kneegrows or communist jew kiddies, then idk.

maks
12-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Among the dead are the shooter's mother (who worked at the school) and father

Just saw the picture and realized I've been to this school when I was doing the Dell job. I wonder if I worked with any of the dead teachers

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 01:23 PM
dead communist public fool teachers?

maks
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM
they better call their union rep

sex with dead people
12-14-2012, 01:31 PM
It should've happened to clump and her students.

maks
12-14-2012, 01:39 PM
It should've happened to clump and her students.

oh god yeah that would be great if clump died

Desolation
12-14-2012, 01:42 PM
This is why the north shouldn't have guns, we would never have this kind of savage act in the glorious state of Texas.

jon
12-14-2012, 01:46 PM
picture yourself an adult, with children of your own, and they're away at school every weekday

your child's life is in the hands of the teachers and other staff of that school, again, every weekday

you trust them with food, even though allergies and choking hazards can kill in minutes

you trust them with recess and gym, even though skin comes off in contact with asphalt, and necks and bones can break on the playground and the football field

you even trust them with other kids, even though there are bullies and sharp objects everywhere

but you can't bring yourself to get over your stupid fucking politics and accept that your child's custodians should be armed, if they so choose, for self-defense

you would rather see your own kids dead than admit you are wrong about gun politics in america

jon
12-14-2012, 01:49 PM
CO8vBVUaKvk&autoplay=1

Desolation
12-14-2012, 01:59 PM
yeah would love to see that 80-year-old that cleans up kid puke with sawdust all day handle a glock.

maks
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
picture yourself an adult, with children of your own, and they're away at school every weekday

your child's life is in the hands of the teachers and other staff of that school, again, every weekday

you trust them with food, even though allergies and choking hazards can kill in minutes

you trust them with recess and gym, even though skin comes off in contact with asphalt, and necks and bones can break on the playground and the football field

you even trust them with other kids, even though there are bullies and sharp objects everywhere

but you can't bring yourself to get over your stupid fucking politics and accept that your child's custodians should be armed, if they so choose, for self-defense

you would rather see your own kids dead than admit you are wrong about gun politics in america

Every news report has a thousand screenshots of twitter with people saying "THAT'S SO AWFUL LETS BAN GUNS" fact is it's nearly impossible to get a handgun in Connecticut and this guy had two of them and a bulletproof vest. No amount of regulation would have stopped this short of melting down every single gun on the planet.

maks
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2927/76709563.png

Indeed.

Gentleman Doli
12-14-2012, 02:33 PM

lol

Gentleman Doli
12-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Im the guy who kills people Lol.

Gentleman Doli
12-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Guns donat kill ppl.... I do :twisted:

maks
12-14-2012, 02:47 PM
"NPR's Andy Carvin says CT has put in a call for more medical examiners, as they don't have enough to do the autopsies."

Is that really necessary? What exactly are they going to learn from doing an autopsy on an obvious shooting victim?

Hooray for government, it's a great day to be a taxpayer...

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Malpractice, Doctors and legal script drugs kill way more people every year than anything else.

The ban guns argument is just stoopid. This psycho could have easily done as much damage with
another type of weapon.

Desolation
12-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Shooter was named ADAM Lanza, poor Ryan.

timmy
12-14-2012, 03:16 PM
deso

jon
12-14-2012, 03:54 PM
i'm really relieved that maks is fine

jon
12-14-2012, 03:55 PM
"NPR's Andy Carvin says CT has put in a call for more medical examiners, as they don't have enough to do the autopsies."

Is that really necessary? What exactly are they going to learn from doing an autopsy on an obvious shooting victim?

Hooray for government, it's a great day to be a taxpayer...

it's a question of meeting laws/regulations about getting the work done before X number of days/hours for the rest of the proceedings

fanfare
12-14-2012, 04:08 PM
maks, i honestly thought of you today, at work, when i heard about it on the radio.

then i thoguht about steveyos.

Gentleman Doli
12-14-2012, 04:10 PM
RIP those forums posters who died in this terrible massacre.... because your all a bunch of fuckin' babies Lol. Yeah RIP. :mischief:

Gentleman Doli
12-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Does Fort Hood and Waco ring a bell? Lotz of dead children in Waco? :fap: Some new pictures from Connecticut should be posted on http://cutedeadguys.net by Meatpie in a day or two. :grin:

shut the fuck up

timmy
12-14-2012, 04:23 PM
we have guns because we are free but freedoms cost lives

maks
12-14-2012, 04:34 PM

maks, i honestly thought of you today, at work, when i heard about it on the radio.

then i thoguht about steveyos.

I appreciate the thoughts. I'm touched, for real. I do know people in Sandy Hook but I was far away from today's activity I'm like 30 minutes south of there

maks
12-14-2012, 04:35 PM
it's a question of meeting laws/regulations about getting the work done before X number of days/hours for the rest of the proceedings

good point, I had not considered that

lnopia the great
12-14-2012, 04:47 PM
you arent funny

maks
12-14-2012, 05:05 PM
you arent funny

agreed, we need another try-hard :lizard: like a class full of kindergardeners needs a hole in the head

juji
12-14-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm curious, why school shooting ?

maks
12-14-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm curious, why school shooting ?

Because he knew it would be big news and people would remember his name forever, same as Cho. If they want to stop this sort of thing they need to stop whining about gun control and try to prevent the press from even mentioning the shooter's names, if we don't make celebrities out of these lunatics they won't kill a bunch of kids just to make their mark on history.

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Shooter was autistic and on meds.

timmy
12-14-2012, 05:44 PM
lexi knew him personally

timmy
12-14-2012, 05:45 PM
more than just a friend

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 05:54 PM
always count on barry's quality posting.

maks
12-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I am not a lizard. I was at Troll Kingdom long before RH and TK is where I mostly post. This is defamation. If you don't stop calling me a lizard, I will sue you like Ryan Lanza will sue CNN.

I don't know what the hell tk is but I know it's not alol or tiplol or ytmnd or ytmnsfw and that makes you a :lizard:

juji
12-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Because he knew it would be big news and people would remember his name forever, same as Cho. If they want to stop this sort of thing they need to stop whining about gun control and try to prevent the press from even mentioning the shooter's names, if we don't make celebrities out of these lunatics they won't kill a bunch of kids just to make their mark on history.

Because of revenge or something? i doubt if they are materialists as fuck that manipulate about social wouldn't allow him to make friends

maks
12-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Because of revenge or something? i doubt if they are materialists as fuck that manipulate about social wouldn't allow him to make friends

They want to die but they can't handle that nobody is going to give a fuck so they make a big scene trying to shock the nation and get into the history books. it worked, the fucking president held a press conference today because some some asswipe with a gun and a grudge against his parents. the solution is to deprive these guys of what they're after, don't mention their names on the news and they'll be forgotten.

Garfield
12-14-2012, 07:04 PM
"Beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old," - obama

juji
12-14-2012, 07:09 PM
They want to die but they can't handle that nobody is going to give a fuck so they make a big scene trying to shock the nation and get into the history books. it worked, the fucking president held a press conference today because some some asswipe with a gun and a grudge against his parents. the solution is to deprive these guys of what they're after, don't mention their names on the news and they'll be forgotten.

If he is making with friends or having sex with a hot girl, there no reason about school shooting event happens.

maks
12-14-2012, 07:11 PM
I don't know what those people at RH did to you guys to make you so pissed off

they're guilty of that most heinous of crimes, being awful posters

maks
12-14-2012, 07:13 PM
If he is making with friends or having sex with a hot girl, there no reason about school shooting event happens.

yep pretty much. miserable people slowly going crazy alone and waiting to snap are going to be a big challenge in the west in the next few decades

maks
12-14-2012, 07:26 PM
And yet you so recklessly accuse me of being one of them. That isn't something you should ever do to even your worst enemy that isn't from that site.

one way or the other you're a pretty shitty gimmick alt

maks
12-14-2012, 07:33 PM
k well we can stop talking about this now, either comment on the dead kids or go make your own thread in the herpetarium, tia.

juji
12-14-2012, 07:41 PM
RH isn't very mature, these persons are very sensible

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 07:47 PM
i finally had to turn off msnbc they've pissed me off trying to pin this on the NRA
i can't think of a single time in history that banning something reduced crime related to said contraband

Camoron
12-14-2012, 08:23 PM

not that i agree with banning guns but it's worth noting that the UK has not had any deadly school shootings since the Dunblane massacre in 1996, after which they outlawed all practical/modern handguns

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 08:31 PM
pretty sure if the uk had as many gun mfgrs as us, or shared a border with mexico, that a handgun ban would be pointless except for law abiding citizens

Garfield
12-14-2012, 08:33 PM
its ba enough that theyve taken our jobs now the mexicans are trying to take our guns

maks
12-14-2012, 08:41 PM
not that i agree with banning guns but it's worth noting that the UK has not had any deadly school shootings since the Dunblane massacre in 1996, after which they outlawed all practical/modern handguns

china has some of the toughest gun laws in the world

http://www.ibtimes.com/school-stabbings-focus-attention-chinas-mental-health-care-system-938335

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 08:42 PM
mexico provides a loose banking service for crime guns

Camoron
12-14-2012, 08:55 PM
china has some of the toughest gun laws in the world

http://www.ibtimes.com/school-stabbings-focus-attention-chinas-mental-health-care-system-938335

yeah thats not really relevant, knives are not capable of wanton, unopposed carnage like an assault rifle or a handgun

lnopia the great
12-14-2012, 09:00 PM
britain also has cameras on every corner and probably other things to make my point better

xoxo
12-14-2012, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Wn6TP.gif

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 09:04 PM
britain is a broken, orwellian country
"did you hear about the MP that raped a baby? the times ran a story and was promptly shut down"
"keep calm and carry on!"

maks
12-14-2012, 09:09 PM
yeah thats not really relevant, knives are not capable of wanton, unopposed carnage like an assault rifle or a handgun

tell that to those 22 kids

or these 8 kids http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanping_school_stabbings

or these 16 kids http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04/29/content_9792007.htm

or these 3 kids http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10862175

or these 8 kids http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14706819

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 09:11 PM
binders full of stabed kids

juji
12-14-2012, 09:12 PM
World of Warcraft simulation

Camoron
12-14-2012, 09:48 PM
tell that to those 22 kids

or these 8 kids http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanping_school_stabbings

or these 16 kids http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04/29/content_9792007.htm

or these 3 kids http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10862175

or these 8 kids http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14706819
these are isolated incidents, just like the school shootings

i am more concerned with the other 30,000 people that are killed by guns in the US every year than i am with the 20 or 30 that are killed in shooting sprees

and again I am not opposed to the right to bear arms, I believe people have a right to defend themselves and their property against other people as well as their government or anyone who may invade, and I think it sets a dangerous precedent that so many people would so quickly say "oh, we have armies and police forces now, gun rights are no longer relevant to modern society"

an armed populace is a liberated populace, but at the same time I think some more stringent steps need to be taken to reduce gun crime, both from a socioeconomic standpoint as well as a gun law standpoint, and I am not just necessarily talking about purchasing guns. So many guns that are used in crimes/shooting sprees are NOT registered to the people that used them, including in this particular incident (they were his mom's guns). With all the advances we've had in security, including biometrics, perhaps we could require gun owners to keep their guns stored in a safe or locker that is protected by a fingerprint scanner or something else? Maybe the mother already kept her guns locked up, but obviously her 20 eyar old son knew where to find the key.

I believe assault weapons especialyl should be subject to harsher restrictions. If not banned outright, perhaps they can be required to be kept at an approved location, such as a shooting range. If people insist on keeping them on their property then I believe they (assault weapons) at the very least, above all other weapons, should be required to be kept locked up under an aforementioned sort of locker or safe with a very high degree of security.

Lexi Persimmons
12-14-2012, 09:59 PM

i am more concerned with the other 30,000 people that are killed by guns in the US every year than i am with the 20 or 30 that are killed in shooting sprees

and again I am not opposed to the right to bear arms, I believe people have a right to defend themselves and their property against other people as well as their government or anyone who may invade, and I think it sets a dangerous precedent that so many people would so quickly say "oh, we have armies and police forces now, gun rights are no longer relevant to modern society"

an armed populace is a liberated populace, but at the same time I think some more stringent steps need to be taken to reduce gun crime, both from a socioeconomic standpoint as well as a gun law standpoint, and I am not just necessarily talking about purchasing guns. So many guns that are used in crimes/shooting sprees are NOT registered to the people that used them, including in this particular incident (they were his mom's guns). With all the advances we've had in security, including biometrics, perhaps we could require gun owners to keep their guns stored in a safe or locker that is protected by a fingerprint scanner or something else? Maybe the mother already kept her guns locked up, but obviously her 20 eyar old son knew where to find the key.

I believe assault weapons especialyl should be subject to harsher restrictions. If not banned outright, perhaps they can be required to be kept at an approved location, such as a shooting range. If people insist on keeping them on their property then I believe they (assault weapons) at the very least, above all other weapons, should be required to be kept locked up under an aforementioned sort of locker or safe with a very high degree of security.

oh fucking poo. I'll keep my guns right by my side thank you.

lnopia the great
12-14-2012, 10:02 PM
single action army bro

maks
12-14-2012, 10:02 PM

30,000, eh?

"A 1993 nationwide survey of 4,977 households found that over the previous five years, at least 0.5% of households had members who had used a gun for defense during a situation in which they thought someone "almost certainly would have been killed" if they "had not used a gun for protection." Applied to the U.S. population, this amounts to 162,000 such incidents per year. This figure excludes all "military service, police work, or work as a security guard.""

juji
12-14-2012, 10:08 PM
I hate wall of text of whining

Camoron
12-14-2012, 10:23 PM
I hate wall of text of whining

just because your english sucks

juji
12-14-2012, 10:25 PM
just because your english sucks

offended?

Camoron
12-14-2012, 10:28 PM
30,000, eh?

"A 1993 nationwide survey of 4,977 households found that over the previous five years, at least 0.5% of households had members who had used a gun for defense during a situation in which they thought someone "almost certainly would have been killed" if they "had not used a gun for protection." Applied to the U.S. population, this amounts to 162,000 such incidents per year. This figure excludes all "military service, police work, or work as a security guard.""
yes, that is fine (of course if those criminals breaking into their homes didnt have guns either then what would those numbers be?)

but anyways my point is that guns can be used responsibly and usually are, but around 80% of the gun crimes that are committed are done so with illegally obtained firearms or firearms that are registered to someone else. The people that are using them in crimes are usually not the people that legally purchased them.

If you want to kepe them at your side in a holster and your state permits it, fine, whatever. Statistics support that people who carry guns are more likely to be killed by a gun so I'd rather not have one, thanks, but if you want to then whatever. The point is, gun crimes are committed primarily because of illegal gun sales and irresponsible gun owners whose guns are stolen or taken by others and then used to commit crimes/murders. Keeping a gun in a holster has nothing to do with it, but when it comes to storage I definitely think there should be some regulations on how to properly and responsibly store guns so that they do not fall into the wrong hands.

Camoron
12-14-2012, 10:29 PM
offended?

not at all, i wasn't whining anyways I was making an argument about gun control elz

Garfield
12-14-2012, 10:30 PM
i keep a machete by the door and thats more than i need. i am a trained black belt and both my fists are registered as lethal weapons. if i were to hit you with one of them that is a felony offense, that is if you can still report the incident...

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 11:04 PM
my favorite weapon is the look in your eyes

plusle riot
12-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Don't worry, I'm fine

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/liveblog/wp/2012/12/14/newtown-school-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary/?897098

yeah that's a good half hour/40 minutes from me too. i'm ok, i already died during Sandy.

maks
12-15-2012, 05:41 AM
yes, that is fine (of course if those criminals breaking into their homes didnt have guns either then what would those numbers be?)

but anyways my point is that guns can be used responsibly and usually are, but around 80% of the gun crimes that are committed are done so with illegally obtained firearms or firearms that are registered to someone else. The people that are using them in crimes are usually not the people that legally purchased them.

If you want to kepe them at your side in a holster and your state permits it, fine, whatever. Statistics support that people who carry guns are more likely to be killed by a gun so I'd rather not have one, thanks, but if you want to then whatever. The point is, gun crimes are committed primarily because of illegal gun sales and irresponsible gun owners whose guns are stolen or taken by others and then used to commit crimes/murders. Keeping a gun in a holster has nothing to do with it, but when it comes to storage I definitely think there should be some regulations on how to properly and responsibly store guns so that they do not fall into the wrong hands.

please stop being perfectly reasonable, I'm looking for an argument. tia.

maks
12-15-2012, 05:42 AM
yeah that's a good half hour/40 minutes from me too. i'm ok, i already died during Sandy.

oh really? I thought you were further into new york

Gentleman Doli
12-15-2012, 08:53 AM

I did not read this FaGGOt.............................................................................. I HAVE black OPs 3 to sataiate my need for blood... for now... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Garfield
12-15-2012, 04:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/jjjaaacccooobbb/mis.gif

juji
12-15-2012, 05:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/jjjaaacccooobbb/mis.gif

gross, that's scat porn

maks
12-15-2012, 07:08 PM
holy shit http://www.inquisitr.com/440355/westboro-baptist-church-to-picket-sandy-hook-elementary-praise-god-for-shooting/

I've been waiting for these nutcases to come to Connecticut, I am so there

juji
12-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Hardcore trolls IRL

maks
12-15-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm thankful to those 19 kids for dying so that I could go and enjoy some irl drama

juji
12-15-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm thankful to those 19 kids for dying so that I could go and enjoy some irl drama

you sound like Lisa

maks
12-15-2012, 07:39 PM
no I don't, I sound like marks98, the unashamed narcissist

maks
12-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Rachel Davino, 29
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Dawn Hocksprung, 47
Madeline Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Lauren Russeau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

Lexi Persimmons
12-16-2012, 12:34 AM
That kids mother caused all that tragedy.

xoxo
12-16-2012, 12:35 AM
no I don't, I sound like marks98, the unashamed narcissistcome now maks

you have more than a healthy ammount of narcissism

as for the shooting.... Rest in peace those children and there is probably nothing you can say to those affected by a tragedy like that.

clay
12-16-2012, 12:42 AM
:care:

doctor remulak
12-16-2012, 08:12 PM
there is probably nothing you can say to those affected by a tragedy like that.

I am Doctor Remulak.

maks
12-16-2012, 11:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Vs9OW.jpg

Lexi Persimmons
12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
only one kneegrow in that pic.

maks
12-16-2012, 11:15 PM
if you'd ever been to newtown you would understand

Camoron
12-16-2012, 11:15 PM
holy shit http://www.inquisitr.com/440355/westboro-baptist-church-to-picket-sandy-hook-elementary-praise-god-for-shooting/

I've been waiting for these nutcases to come to Connecticut, I am so there

thank god, fight teh good fight my wesbtoro brothers. god hates fags & little kids

maks
12-16-2012, 11:16 PM
tbh who doesn't hate little kids

maks
12-16-2012, 11:16 PM
tbh who doesn't hate little kids

stompleb

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:38 PM
damn thats legiteimately fucked pup, too bad litle kids die in third world countries like every day, thosands of tehm to israeli bombs, and nobody gives a shit lol

maks
12-16-2012, 11:48 PM
american bombs too, that's why I cringed when obama got up and said just how oh so sad he was over this tragedy no parent should ever go through this except brown parents with beards

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:51 PM
durrr tihs injustice will not stand [orders masive drone strike on persian fishing vilage] [ppl screameing and dying] We have to help the Iranian people. We must help them fight agianst their cruel masters.

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:53 PM
May God help me. If Assad uses chemical weapons to kil his own people [as oposed to guns , bombs, tanks] that wil be a line in the sand. i do not rly care about the dead babies or whatever Lol, but the chemical weapons thing, if he uses those, hes going to regret it. its worse to kill people one way than it is another way.

maks
12-16-2012, 11:53 PM
update: just saw a picture of Lauren Russeau and I'm like 60% sure I went to high school with her, gotta go dig up my yearbook

maks
12-16-2012, 11:54 PM
May God help me. If Assad uses chemical weapons to kil his own people [as oposed to guns , bombs, tanks] that wil be a line in the sand. i do not rly care about the dead babies or whatever Lol, but the chemical weapons thing, if he uses those, hes going to regret it. its worse to kill people one way than it is another way.

chemical weapons take the human element out of the equation and kill indiscriminately, that's why they're different than dropping incendiary cluster bombs from flying robots

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:58 PM
chemical weapons take the human element out of the equation and kill indiscriminately, that's why they're different than dropping incendiary cluster bombs from flying robots

Dear god. Assad you son of a bitch you have to go. Im not actualy going to take any steps to do so, of course, because unlike the massive oil reserves in Libya your nation is a shithole nothing country whose oil industry has been on the decline for decades. Saying "If you use chemical weapons we're taking you out" is a lot more appealing to the democratic hawk lobby than "i dont want to intervene", tho. Well, Barack Obama is literaly a 1970s republican but that is "the breaks".

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:59 PM

this is a rly funy post btw

maks
12-17-2012, 12:00 AM
this is a rly funy post btw

yeah, I wish it was a joke

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 12:05 AM
:P :P :P Our entire system of government literaly is designed in such a way that 80% of the population has no say in who the president is :P :P :P :P

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 12:06 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin:

maks
12-17-2012, 12:09 AM
still on the fence about whether I knew her but I would have hit it

http://uploads.thealternativepress.com/uploads/photos/ph/best_76432a66d1ca1d118b22_Lauren_Russeau_600.jpg

now I'm pissed, the kids were one thing but this is someone I could have been fucking

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 12:11 AM
stomple is prolly pissed for similar resons

maks
12-17-2012, 12:39 AM
stomple is prolly pissed for similar resons

that's the real reason he came back

I've decided how to handle him, I'm going to give him an opportunity to kiss my ring and be subservient and in return I will allow him to post without ruining his life. I added him on steam so we could have a meeting to discuss it but he's not online

Desolation
12-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Obama's doing the best he can. Obama isn't perfect. Nobody is perfect.

maks
12-17-2012, 01:51 AM

I don't think 'stop bombing people by robot' is really a whole lot to ask of him

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 08:25 AM

hes literaly richard nixon pusheing throagh a rebublican health care plan.

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 08:28 AM
and everey whiney liberal in teh world goes Oh I love Obama Lol. Hes so great. Oh man Obama... we did it, for more years. Shut up you retards

Desolation
12-17-2012, 09:25 AM
he's the president for the next 4 years

Desolation
12-17-2012, 09:26 AM
politics gets everyone so flustered why do you get upset at something you have no control over

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 10:18 AM
We the people. Ron Paul Revolution. We are the 99%. We are Anonymous. We do not frogive . We do not forget. Expect us

Desolation
12-17-2012, 12:03 PM
We the people. Ron Paul Revolution. We are the 99%. We are Anonymous. We do not frogive . We do not forget. Expect us

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 12:12 PM

The Ron Paul "Revolution" is never going to happen. A 21st century high tech economy requires extensive public investment in human capital in order to be globally competitive. The laissez-faire economic agenda of Ron Paul calls for a complete government divestment in every form of capital, including human. This would sink the United States to a level on par with Sub–Saharan African nations.

maks
12-17-2012, 12:13 PM
sounds like the sort of thing a moron like OB would say, 'Government interference at every level of business is what keeps us competitive!'

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
sounds like the sort of thing a moron like OB would say, 'Government interference at every level of business is what keeps us competitive!'

Government "interference" is sure keeping Germany and China quite competitive.

maks
12-17-2012, 12:23 PM
no actually making the best products in the world is keeping germany competitive and using slave labor is keeping china competitive

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 12:35 PM
no actually making the best products in the world is keeping germany competitive and using slave labor is keeping china competitive

Germany is able to make the best products in the world because their government invests heavily in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing) education. China's government subsidizes its currency and uses it's interference to keep wages down in order to invest more in infastructure. The US was at its wealthiest when the governments of Truman and Eisenhower heavily invested in America and the US went to shit ever since Regan divested in America.

maks
12-17-2012, 12:48 PM
The US was at its wealthiest during the clinton administration which if you check your history books happened after reagan

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 12:54 PM
The US was at its wealthiest during the clinton administration which if you check your history books happened after reagan

:rofl:

Wealth = Assets - liabilities.

Wealth ≠ only assets

maks
12-17-2012, 01:13 PM

Wealth = Assets - liabilities.

Wealth ≠ only assets

debt under clinton = 0

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Hitler = 69 = 420 :ssj:

sex with dead people
12-19-2012, 11:43 AM
why do you get upset at something you have no control over

Sort of like erections...

maks
12-19-2012, 06:19 PM
update: I missed the westboro protests, had to work.

clay
12-19-2012, 08:11 PM
stomple came back because i made him admin while im waiting for my new motherboard

maks
12-19-2012, 08:12 PM
are you going to ban him afterwards?

Lisa Claus
12-19-2012, 08:14 PM
stomple came back because i made him admin while im waiting for my new motherboardhehehe

FFUUUUUU
12-19-2012, 11:19 PM
When I heard about this on the news, I thought maks shot up the school, but when I heard the gunman walked into the school, I knew it wasn't maks.

Lisa Claus
12-19-2012, 11:43 PM
When I heard about this on the news, I thought maks shot up the school, but when I heard the gunman walked into the school, I knew it wasn't maks.LOL!

maks
12-20-2012, 04:37 PM
So I made the mistake of going to Newtown today. Christ, what a nightmare. Traffic is backed up onto the highway, usually my trip from the offramp to this location takes 5 minutes but tonight it took closer to an hour. There are cops EVERYWHERE. I stopped at Subway and some douche tried to interview, I told him to suck my balls and reminded him that this whole situation was his fault and the fault of people like him. Then I spit on the camera. I doubt they're going to use that footage.

Lexi Persimmons
12-20-2012, 04:54 PM
So I made the mistake of going to Newtown today. Christ, what a nightmare. Traffic is backed up onto the highway, usually my trip from the offramp to this location takes 5 minutes but tonight it took closer to an hour. There are cops EVERYWHERE. I stopped at Subway and some douche tried to interview, I told him to suck my balls and reminded him that this whole situation was his fault and the fault of people like him. Then I spit on the camera. I doubt they're going to use that footage.

jesus dude. That was rude. How'd you get out of your chair?

Lola Fitz
12-20-2012, 05:08 PM
How do I get an avatar thingy?

Who are U people?

timmy
12-20-2012, 05:25 PM
im gonna be nice and tell you that its in settings under the edit avatar tab

timmy
12-20-2012, 05:26 PM
...peeps get banned new person shows up...

maks
12-20-2012, 05:37 PM
...peeps get banned new person shows up...

come on you're smarter than that

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 07:15 PM
i was in Danbury today, went to the Danbury Fair is that what it's called idk the place was fucking huge i needed a compass just to navigate myself out of there. probably like 4 times the size of the galleria we have here

maks
12-20-2012, 07:21 PM
i was in Danbury today, went to the Danbury Fair is that what it's called idk the place was fucking huge i needed a compass just to navigate myself out of there. probably like 4 times the size of the galleria we have here

Should have told me, I was also in Danbury today I stopped for a bite to eat on my way from wilton to ridgefield

maks
12-20-2012, 07:21 PM
next time you're at the mall get some bacon cheese fries from nathans in the food court

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 07:27 PM
i was more intrigued by the brazilian bakery they had there, almost wanted to get something just so i could scream at the cashier in gamer portugeuse JAJAJAJA NOOB HACKER FRIST FILHA DE PUTA LIXO. i just wanted to get in and out of there i hate people and theyre all xmas crazy now so, next time i'll hit you up!

juji
12-20-2012, 07:35 PM
i was more intrigued by the brazilian bakery they had there, almost wanted to get something just so i could scream at the cashier in gamer portugeuse JAJAJAJA NOOB HACKER FRIST FILHA DE PUTA LIXO. i just wanted to get in and out of there i hate people and theyre all xmas crazy now so, next time i'll hit you up!

Brazilians are new chineses in america

maks
12-20-2012, 07:43 PM
danbury has been like the center of the world in my professional life for a few years even before this job so I might move there eventually idk it's probably the only reasonably big city in connecticut that isn't a complete shithole

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 07:54 PM
well it's gotta be better than Middletown NY

Gentleman Doli
12-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Brazilians FTW.

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 07:56 PM
AHUEHUEHUEHUEUEUHE

maks
12-20-2012, 08:04 PM
I was flipping through the channels and adult swim was playing that show about the death metal band and they were arguing about whether something was brutal the guy said "danbury connecticut is more brutal" and that was pretty funny so I watched some more but I'm sad to say the show is shit and that was probably their only good line ever

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 08:06 PM
i like Metalocalypse. i think Pastor Travis dressed up as Dr Rockso for Halloween last year

maks
12-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm a big fan of superjail but it seems like they're making a lot more try-hard live action shit and I'm pretty sure a lot of it is spin offs from or by the same writers as tim and eric and I have never been able to sit through a tim and eric episode god I loathe them

maks
bring back 10oz mouse

juji
Heh, Danbury, there a lot of portuguese people

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 08:12 PM
bring back 10oz mouse

best thing about that show was the theme song was done by the lead singer from Nashville Pussy

maks
12-20-2012, 08:21 PM
best thing about that show was the theme song was done by the lead singer from Nashville Pussy

everything about that show was brilliant it's the most underappreciated animation of the last decade and when I think about the millions of douchebags sitting around watching sailor moon and all that horseshit ooble was into going on and on about how deep it is I die a little inside

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 08:59 PM
yeah 12oz mouse was one of the best shows on adult swim, the rest is p. much garbage
only animation i watch these days is adventure time

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x173/iwascruel_x/sonicadventureyouthtime_zpscb45a7da.jpg

maks
12-20-2012, 09:00 PM
never seen it but I'm about to watch godfather 2 for the 200th time

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 09:03 PM
gotta love the classix :p

maks
12-20-2012, 09:07 PM
it's annoying that I have to turn on subtitles for the parts in italian then turn them back off, dvd's don't do that

plusle riot
12-20-2012, 09:15 PM
after watching it for the 200th time i would hope you'd already learned what they're saying. rosetta stone that bitch

Camoron
12-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Germany is able to make the best products in the world because their government invests heavily in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing) education. China's government subsidizes its currency and uses it's interference to keep wages down in order to invest more in infastructure. The US was at its wealthiest when the governments of Truman and Eisenhower heavily invested in America and the US went to shit ever since Regan divested in America.
the post WW2 boon was only because the rest of the civilized world had been bombed to fucking hell

Camoron
12-20-2012, 09:27 PM
germans dont make the best anything
they might make some of the most sophisticated things from an engineering perspective but they're also very expensive and not generally reliable, which, if we're talking about cars, is the most important thing to most buyers and why Toyota is the number 1 auto manufacturer in the world.

and even as far as German engineering being great goes, it's more a question of business outlook than engineering skill. The American business model is all about planned obsolescence, it's a disposable economy and has been since the end of WW2. It's been about making things cheaply and pumping out more crap that's better later on. If German engineering was really so fantastic the European Space Agency would have put a rover on Mars by now, but they tried once and they failed. NASA has tried 4 times and succeeded 4 times. The engineering skills are there, the business culture of America just doesn't want to use them because it's too expensive.

Camoron
12-20-2012, 09:32 PM
OB wants to talk about STEM, american education is all about STEM, it's not about a well rounded scholarly education it's about pumping out a workforce, the US actually ranks pretty highly in math compared to the other categories, high schools graduate kids that know geometry, trigonometry and even calculus but not world geography or history and it pisses me off

maks
12-20-2012, 09:51 PM
camoron pretty much put ob in his place it's a pity he's been banned and will never see that

maks
11-15-2016, 08:45 PM
The occult is something that pulls you, calls to you. It's an obsession. There are lots of places to start, and everyone finds their own way. Along the path you try different things and find what works for you. You keep what works and learn from the rest. The are a few things I will throw out as good places to begin looking. Learn the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Just do it. There are tons of very good guides just a Google away. Banishing is a very, very important tool for any occultist. Read. Read anything and everything that you can on the occult. There are many different perspectives, some which contradict each other. You'll find your answers in between. I'll also recommend a couple books that are generally regarded with respect. The Kybalion is an excellent book to learn core principles. You can find a pdf easily online. Modern Magick by Donald Kraig is a great beginners guide, from neophyte to fairly advanced practice. Finally, and many here may not agree with this, but I'll also recommend any of Damon Brands books. There is little to no theory in them, but in terms of accessible magick that will get results quickly and safely, I would recommend them to beginners.

Cag.
11-18-2019, 08:35 PM