PDA

View Full Version : pretend you are a lonely one

fanfare
12-14-2012, 04:27 PM
this will be the first of several new posts by, me.

first, i want to worship, the follow:

steve yelle.

the biggest buddy you can expect to find in your front seat, on the way to taco bell, to order a seven layer burrito for your big buddy, while waiting for fresh weed.

maks.

the good friend you initially didn't really like, got to know a little bit better, began to respect, started to worship.

boobz.

what a particularly good critter friend. great times.. lots of jokes, positive and negative rep, alike, not as horrible as you might think, i prefer.

jon.

a swell poster, always likes a good name drop thread, prolly ctrl+f's faster than your mom, loves a good chat on tinychat with girls with fattie boobs.

clay.

dates my girlfriend's friend. loves to troll. knows how to play the system right. is in kahootz with the head honcho jew max goldberg.. very knowledgable about law, mothers, and websites.

rubycalab.

the best of the best. number one priority. love him to death. stopped being a girl for him. am myself now.. wish him the best. where is he? i love you to pieces. i--am--you.. i love you. let me be yours.

desolation.

what an ironic twist of fate you would start to post number one quality threads. terrific stickys. i love that you post. thanks for letting me be a part of your forum. im enjoying a peppermint mocha at starbcusk just for you. thanks.

dp?

where did you go? are you still posting here? you know you were my favorite lurker right? you were very msyterious?

juji.

i dont know anything about this poster.

lexi permissions.

did i get the name right?

steveyos.

i already said you but ill say it again. your name is two syllables. if you disagree, compare it to your favorite KFC mascot, the colonel. oh wait, do you pronounce it 'kernel' or 'call, oh, nell' ? you say kernel. fuck what the dicitonary says. also, think about how 'stevey os' literlaly makes no fucking sense. windows 8 for life bro. cant wait for windows 9.

m0nde

good old man. went to my best friends wedding. went to a long term friend's wedding in utah. problly responsbile for the CT massacre today. thanks for helping me come up with this frantic, life-falling-apart posting style. i appreciate it, man. sufi. (jon knows what that is)

and last bot not least,

general doli

legendary poster.

oh and,

plug drugs

a good friend.

blumpkin blownuts
12-14-2012, 05:39 PM
yeah fuck you too

steveyos
12-14-2012, 05:47 PM
i--am--you.. i love you. let me be yours.

desolation.

steveyos
12-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Windows Eight.

maks
12-14-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm glad fanfare and I were able to put our differences behind us, he's one of my favorite posters and it's always a thrill to see him online. I used to think his haylie loftin gimmick was creepy and stalkerish, but that's my fault, because I didn't get it. I do now, though. If she hadn't put herself out there he never would have been able to use her the way he did. She wanted to be e-famous, and he gave her that, though it wasn't exactly what she was expecting it to be. If anyone deserved what he did to Haylie, it was Haylie. She was begging for it. He wasn't trying to hurt her or creep on her so much as make a statement about 'be careful what you wish for'. It's brilliant and I only wish I had recognized it sooner.

juji
12-14-2012, 07:50 PM
juji.

have you forgotten? Rene

xoxo
12-14-2012, 07:58 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
maks

maks
12-14-2012, 08:42 PM
This message is hidden because xoxo is on your ignore list

xoxo
12-14-2012, 08:43 PM
lol

maks
12-14-2012, 08:48 PM
This message is hidden because xoxo is on your ignore list

xoxo
12-14-2012, 08:50 PM
You didn't hurt my feelings, you just don't understand how I operate. I feel obligated to be nice to new people, but really I'm just looking for any excuse to hate them and fuck with them constantly because that's fun for me. You gave me the excuse I was looking for, and now you are destined to be hated and reviled by almost everyone else because I'm really good at convincing people to hate who I hate. Just look what I did to stompleb's reputation, he was pretty popular before I set out to destroy him. So good job fucking yourself, next time you're about to make a thread whining that everyone is mean to you try to remember that it's your own damn fault.awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

boobz
12-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Aw thanks fanfare! You know I don't hate you, we've had our ups and downs. Good to be part of the community that matters. Anyone not mentioned go fuck yourself.

xoxo
12-14-2012, 11:40 PM
In regards to the retard rep comment left to me in this topic

Yes "LOL"

You fucking pathetic loser "LOL"

Suck it

maks
12-15-2012, 05:46 AM
This message is hidden because clump is a clump

fanfare
12-15-2012, 07:21 AM
lol

12-15-2012 01:13 AM
Thread: pretend you are a lonely one
another terrible post by a terrible poster

12-14-2012 08:32 PM
Thread: pretend you are a lonely one
very nice post

steveyos
12-15-2012, 07:22 AM
go to fjs

doctor remulak
12-16-2012, 04:43 AM
this will be the first of several new posts by, me.

first, i want to worship, the follow:

Doctor Remulak

the biggest buddy you can expect to find in your front seat, on the way to taco bell, to order a seven layer burrito for your big buddy, while waiting for fresh weed.

Doctor Remulak

the good friend you initially didn't really like, got to know a little bit better, began to respect, started to worship.

Doctor Remulak

what a particularly good critter friend. great times.. lots of jokes, positive and negative rep, alike, not as horrible as you might think, i prefer.

Doctor Remulak

a swell poster, always likes a good name drop thread, prolly ctrl+f's faster than your mom, loves a good chat on tinychat with girls with fattie boobs.

Doctor Remulak

dates my girlfriend's friend. loves to troll. knows how to play the system right. is in kahootz with the head honcho jew max goldberg.. very knowledgable about law, mothers, and websites.

Doctor Remulak

the best of the best. number one priority. love him to death. stopped being a girl for him. am myself now.. wish him the best. where is he? i love you to pieces. i--am--you.. i love you. let me be yours.

Doctor Remulak

what an ironic twist of fate you would start to post number one quality threads. terrific stickys. i love that you post. thanks for letting me be a part of your forum. im enjoying a peppermint mocha at starbcusk just for you. thanks.

Doctor Remulak

where did you go? are you still posting here? you know you were my favorite lurker right? you were very msyterious?

Doctor Remulak

Doctor Remulak

did i get the name right?

Doctor Remulak

i already said you but ill say it again. your name is two syllables. if you disagree, compare it to your favorite KFC mascot, the colonel. oh wait, do you pronounce it 'kernel' or 'call, oh, nell' ? you say kernel. fuck what the dicitonary says. also, think about how 'stevey os' literlaly makes no fucking sense. windows 8 for life bro. cant wait for windows 9.

Doctor Remulak

good old man. went to my best friends wedding. went to a long term friend's wedding in utah. problly responsbile for the CT massacre today. thanks for helping me come up with this frantic, life-falling-apart posting style. i appreciate it, man. sufi. (jon knows what that is)

and last bot not least,

Doctor Remulak

legendary poster.

oh and,

Doctor Remulak

a good friend.

I am Doctor Remulak.