PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at fjs

steveyos
12-16-2012, 02:26 AM
seriously if I get the nexus 4 and it puts the text cursor even ONE TIME in front of what I've typed, I'm gonna murder every single person even remotely involved with google

blumpkin blownuts
12-16-2012, 02:30 AM
im running some old ass version of android and i've never downloaded an app but i like the fact that when i type i get the letter i touch over 90% of the time, and that's without holding it sidewaysd

steveyos
12-16-2012, 02:39 AM
I am pretty sure it's this forum

get go keyboard for best

get SwiftKey 3 if you wanna do something about the same time, I am a beautiful beautiful, and I will be a good idea to have a great day. have a great day. have a great dayI have a great day.I have a great day.I

steveyos
12-16-2012, 02:41 AM
I'll log in to this forum from the avast safe zone browser to let everyone know when fjs is ready

steveyos
12-16-2012, 02:53 AM
I am a big deal.II, and I will not ban you from the airport and airline, so I can reply to this email address.aI,mand, and I will be a good idea to have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great a beautiful beautiful pig.II, and android sucks so bD am a beautiful beautiful, and and I will be a good idea to have a great day. have a great day. have a great day. have a mop, and I will be a good idea to have a wallet. I have a great day. I have a great day. have a great day. I have a great day. have a great day. have a great dayI have a forward moving attitude.

steveyos
12-16-2012, 02:54 AM
yeah something wrong with this quick reply box probably set just to do it to me