PDA

View Full Version : Trans* is an umbrella term that refers to all of the identities within the gender identity spectrum. There’s a ton of diversity

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Trans* is an umbrella term that refers to all of the identities within the gender identity spectrum. There’s a ton of diversity there, but we often group them all together (e.g., when we say “trans* issues). Trans (without the asterisk) is best applied to trans men and trans women, while the asterisk makes special note in an effort to include all non-cisgender gender identities, including transgender, transsexual, transvestite, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, genderfuck, genderless, agender, non-gendered, third gender, two-spirit, bigender, and trans man and trans woman.

Gentleman Doli
12-16-2012, 11:43 PM
genderfuck non-gendered two-spirit otherkin here

Lexi Persimmons
12-16-2012, 11:47 PM
IDk.

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Trans* is an umbrella term that refers to all of the identities within the gender identity spectrum. There’s a ton of diversity there, but we often group them all together (e.g., when we say “trans* issues). Trans (without the asterisk) is best applied to trans men and trans women, while the asterisk makes special note in an effort to include all non-cisgender gender identities, including transgender, transsexual, transvestite, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, genderfuck, genderless, agender, non-gendered, third gender, two-spirit, bigender, and trans man and trans woman.

Transsexual and Intersex are controversial inclusions and to a lesser extent, so to is cross-dressing. Basically, this term is for homosexuals who cannot get a grasp on the fact that their sexual behavior is closer to the heterosexual behavior of the opposite sex than their own so they are constantly confused and searching for an "identity". Heterosexual cross-dressers know their behavior is pure fetish. Transsexuals are usually gender conforming, know what they are and don't identify as a transsexual but as a member of the opposite anatomical sex from what they were born as thus fueling resentment by homosexuals hijacking their political movement and trying to force an identity onto them. Intersex people, like transsexual people resent this because it is purely a medical condition and not an identity like it is for queers.

Desolation
12-17-2012, 01:56 AM
cis

maks
12-17-2012, 02:01 AM
obnoxious bitch I'm glad you showed up, I have a question. it turns out this kid I knew when I was a teenager has changed his name to sarah and wears skirts and is trying to get the government to pay to cut his dick off. what's the best way to let him know that it's never ok for him to talk to me or otherwise act like he knows me if we run into each other in public?

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 02:17 AM
obnoxious bitch I'm glad you showed up, I have a question. it turns out this kid I knew when I was a teenager has changed his name to sarah and wears skirts and is trying to get the government to pay to cut his dick off. what's the best way to let him know that it's never ok for him to talk to me or otherwise act like he knows me if we run into each other in public?

There isn't. You are just going to have to embrace it.

maks
12-17-2012, 02:20 AM
The problem is that if people see him approach me they will think I approve of his lifestyle choice and I do not like to leave people with the wrong impression

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 02:23 AM
The problem is that if people see him approach me they will think I approve of his lifestyle choice and I do not like to leave people with the wrong impression

They will think you have a new girlfriend and why not? This will be the first time you ever had one.

maks
12-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Lets switch gears for a moment, when you had your dick and balls cut off did they let you take your balls home in a doggy bag?

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Lets switch gears for a moment, when you had your dick and balls cut off did they let you take your balls home in a doggy bag?

Go hit Sarah up for a night of cheap sex. Who knows, it might be the first time you actually get any rather than just pretending you do like a recently pubescent junior high school boy.

maks
12-17-2012, 02:40 AM
everyone masturbates, not just recently pubescent junior high school boys

well everyone who hasn't mutilated their genitals into an abomination of nature and destroyed their functionality

Lisa Claus
12-17-2012, 02:47 AM
They will think you have a new girlfriend and why not? This will be the first time you ever had one.LOL

Obnoxious Bitch
12-17-2012, 04:01 AM
LOL

Poor old Maks. He can't even make it with a recently transitioning transsexual women desperately hitting up old acquaintances for validation. And I thought M0nde was bad when Allison left him.

juji
12-17-2012, 04:19 AM
Transsexual and Intersex are controversial inclusions and to a lesser extent, so to is cross-dressing. Basically, this term is for homosexuals who cannot get a grasp on the fact that their sexual behavior is closer to the heterosexual behavior of the opposite sex than their own so they are constantly confused and searching for an "identity". Heterosexual cross-dressers know their behavior is pure fetish. Transsexuals are usually gender conforming, know what they are and don't identify as a transsexual but as a member of the opposite anatomical sex from what they were born as thus fueling resentment by homosexuals hijacking their political movement and trying to force an identity onto them. Intersex people, like transsexual people resent this because it is purely a medical condition and not an identity like it is for queers.

shut the fuck up

Lisa Claus
12-17-2012, 04:20 AM
shut the fuck upNo.

just because she fucking hits the nail on the head

steveyos
12-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Otherworld vampire lycan time traveling street league baby horse lawyer mortgage real estate dairy queen re

steveyos
12-17-2012, 05:20 AM
trying to avoid my shoe salesman roots.

blumpkin blownuts
12-17-2012, 02:37 PM
including transgender, transsexual, transvestite, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, genderfuck, genderless, agender, non-gendered, third gender, two-spirit, bigender, and trans man and trans woman.

why are there so many different terms for sexually-insecure?

Gentleman Doli
12-17-2012, 02:39 PM
why are there so many different terms for sexually-insecure?

bcause it makes suburban upper middle class white kids feel batter about tehmselves to make up things to be persecuted for

sex with dead people
12-17-2012, 02:47 PM
shut the fuck up

best post

steveyos
12-17-2012, 04:00 PM
^

F4
12-17-2012, 04:37 PM
itt ob fell right into doli's trap

maks
12-17-2012, 05:16 PM
trap

heh

m0nde
12-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Trans* is an umbrella term that refers to all of the identities within the gender identity spectrum. There’s a ton of diversity there, but we often group them all together (e.g., when we say “trans* issues). Trans (without the asterisk) is best applied to trans men and trans women, while the asterisk makes special note in an effort to include all non-cisgender gender identities, including transgender, transsexual, transvestite, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, genderfuck, genderless, agender, non-gendered, third gender, two-spirit, bigender, and trans man and trans woman. Transsexual and Intersex are controversial inclusions and to a lesser extent, so to is cross-dressing. Basically, this term is for homosexuals who cannot get a grasp on the fact that their sexual behavior is closer to the heterosexual behavior of the opposite sex than their own so they are constantly confused and searching for an "identity". Heterosexual cross-dressers know their behavior is pure fetish. Transsexuals are usually gender conforming, know what they are and don't identify as a transsexual but as a member of the opposite anatomical sex from what they were born as thus fueling resentment by homosexuals hijacking their political movement and trying to force an identity onto them. Intersex people, like transsexual people resent this because it is purely a medical condition and not an identity like it is for queers.

m0nde
12-17-2012, 05:38 PM
quote for my new sig