PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ramen, if I put a mistletoe on my belt by my ass, will I get a rimjob?

FFUUUUUU
12-19-2012, 11:17 PM
:wasntme: C'mon! Mistletoe is a Christmas tradition, and my asshole needs a kiss!

Lisa Claus
12-19-2012, 11:37 PM
you have to bash maks if you want ramen to come back

FFUUUUUU
12-19-2012, 11:51 PM
you have to bash maks if you want ramen to come back

I already bash that paraplegic son of a bitch. Honestly, I don't really care if Ramen comes back or not.

Lisa Claus
12-20-2012, 12:09 AM
I already bash that paraplegic son of a bitch. Honestly, I don't really care if Ramen comes back or not.me either

not that I agree what anyone did was good or that ramen deserved it

blumpkin blownuts
12-20-2012, 12:13 AM
pretty sure ramen noticed the camera flashing so yeah it's her fault, she deserved it, and it was good for everyone except for mcovey and anyone trying to eat while posting

Lisa Claus
12-20-2012, 12:24 AM
pretty sure ramen noticed the camera flashing so yeah it's her fault, she deserved it, and it was good for everyone except for mcovey and anyone trying to eat while postingLOL!

no and as much as yeah she should have known better that is hardly the point

how do you blame ramen because she fucked some absolute pile of fucking jerkwad once? I don't... I blame him... what a fucking piece of shit seriously... don;t fucking stick up for him and victimise her any further douchbag

spineless weakass piles of shit

GROW THE FUCK UP

maks
12-20-2012, 12:28 AM
pretty sure ramen noticed the camera flashing so yeah it's her fault, she deserved it, and it was good for everyone except for mcovey and anyone trying to eat while posting

yeah shit was decidedly unca$h for mcovey

maks
12-20-2012, 12:29 AM
le$$ than ca$h

FFUUUUUU
12-20-2012, 12:33 AM
LOL!

how do you blame ramen because she fucked some absolute pile of fucking jerkwad once? I don't... I blame him... what a fucking piece of shit seriously... don;t fucking stick up for him and victimise her any further douchbag

GROW THE FUCK UP

Apparently the guy was Persian, and those are some hairy mother fuckers. I have an equal opportunity bashing policy. I don't specifically target Ramen.

Lisa Claus
12-20-2012, 12:37 AM
Apparently the guy was Persian, and those are some hairy mother fuckers. I have an equal opportunity bashing policy. I don't specifically target Ramen.lol

blumpkin blownuts
12-20-2012, 12:42 AM
LOL!

GROW THE FUCK UP

oh i agree he's a piece of shit, but ramen is a big girl, a very big girl and knows what she wants. she went back to him many times even after those pics were discovered and thrown in her face

Lisa Claus
12-20-2012, 12:47 AM
yeah ok

but that still doesn't excuse him

sex with dead people
12-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Ramen is pretty cute.

Lisa Claus
12-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Ramen is pretty cute.Agreed.

blumpkin blownuts
12-20-2012, 12:54 AM
yeah ok

but that still doesn't excuse him

well i can't say i like the way he treats women, but when it's a woman i'm not particularly fond of it's still funny

Lisa Claus
12-20-2012, 12:56 AM
well i can't say i like the way he treats women, but when it's a woman i'm not particularly fond of it's still funnynah