PDA

View Full Version : danny...can you come back and post with us?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::h yper::hyper::hyper:

...aidan and lisa are out of control. help.

http://i.imgur.com/dkRcrP8.jpg

Quarter_snacks
03-28-2015, 12:25 PM
35 posts "out of control"

Lisa Battery
03-28-2015, 05:00 PM
Yeah see he literally will not post here anymore because he hates you so he quit when you were unherped.

I agree with him.

you and cag are both the worst posters and no-one wants to post with you

Lisa Battery
03-28-2015, 05:12 PM
This was literally his last post here

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 16

i am not posting here anymore if i have to look at marco ingroe boxes all over the place see you at fjs :smug:

Lisa Battery
03-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Bad decisions by admin too many times shooting this forum in the foot, left too long to actually recover. Letting you out the herp was kind of hammering the last nail in this forum's coffin. Then cag came back and no-one actually wants to post with her. I'm admin at the forum dp goes to but I'm not posting there until I get my plugin, sadly teknorat has done everything but the one thing I asked him to because I can't do it, the one thing that I actually need him to do, I could have done everything else he did myself lol but the plugin, he hasn't done that, so I'm still here where I can have that option anyway. It's basically just you, cag me and the alol boys here and nobody likes you or cag and nobody wants to post with you, no-one is comming from any of the other forums to come post with you. It should be pretty obvious why no-one actually likes you but I can lay it out for you. You are both repulsive, not funny at all, try way too hard and just yucky people, you also ruin everyone's topics and you are embarassing to post with, as in people feel like dickheads just by posting in your proximity you are literally that much of a loser.

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 04:07 AM