PDA

View Full Version : Thing about this forum is I can scroll back and see exactly when I lost my marbles

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 04:38 AM
I was posting weird little symbols and saying they were entities and I really thought I was onto something there lol, technically they are entities but don't worry about that. I got to laugh or cry and so I got to laugh, I mean it's not funny because it's not really funny losing your mind but some of that I may as well laugh and really I'm kind of glad I can look back and see where I was at and frankly even in the middle of an "episode" I'm still a saner and nicer person than quite a few people here, I mean I'd have no idea what I posted otherwise but it's not that bad, it's not malicious or anything, just... well you probably wouldn't even know the difference because I'm a bit random anyway but I can see it and I can see a post I made and then it's like I remember what I was thinking like with the entity thing lol which is just wtf.

It seems to have been a year since my last episode.

cagordon
03-29-2015, 04:41 AM
a whole year of boring us it's about time you flipped out and gave us the entertainment we keep you around for, btw you lost your marbles the day you started accusing poor gordon of being anything other than a great man

also lol at your insanity on twitter even though it's more coherent than the posts you make here http://twitter.com/rubycalaber_com/

let me comfort you lisa- we're all looking forward to your death :) but at least you can die knowing you have more friends than all of us and are better looking and very smart and doing great in life!!!!!!

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 04:45 AM
You're like insane but more like retarded insane and I think you'll find you and teknorat making up gordon shit, not me

cagordon
03-29-2015, 04:46 AM
oh okay, thanks for clearing that all up

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 04:46 AM
Also I don't even have a twitter account

That would be you making a fake me account like you tried to do on facebook

What's life like for you at the bottom of my shoe?

cagordon
03-29-2015, 04:48 AM
it's great because there's so much meth stuck to them!!!

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 04:49 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiight

cagordon
03-29-2015, 04:50 AM
never done meth before EVER!!!

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 05:19 AM
Yeah that doesn't mean shit, you're a scabby fucked up retarded alcholic skank who literally prostituted herself for cocaine

cagordon
03-29-2015, 05:28 AM
https://twitter.com/rubycalaber_com/