PDA

View Full Version : boys of rubynet lisa's got vs boys of rubynet I got

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:32 AM
lisa: keeper of the garbage pail kids

me: well it's the best this forum has to offer, it's not like ya know but whatever the point is the worst boys like lisa the best boys like me

let's see her get outta this one lol, go on and tell us how pluggy and rooty are so great and/or how you've gotten anyone else ;] - General Doli *Hitler enters the room to Fucking ASsassinate rootbeer and michael plug drugs.& sclub7inmiami.html>

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:37 AM
Ok first of all the reason why you think I "got" more boys than you is because unlike you I don't actually think I "got" anyone, they are just people and free spirits you pathetic fugly dumb fuck but if you really want to say it this way because this is literally the level your dumb ass witless pathetic mind works (not mine) you got marco and that's about it, in fact I even "got" you, not that I want you but I am sure am stuck with some retarded fugly tranny face spazz tard stalking me on the internet for half a decade

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:37 AM
lisa: gordon

me: not gordon

damn

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:38 AM
shut up lisa you've lived with rootbeer I've lived with jon and still do actually lol, how's your life lisaaaaaaa!!!! https://twitter.com/rubycalaber_com

cagordon
how is rootbeer your knight in shining armor oh you two broke up immediately because he couldn't stand you and now you're flirting with plug drugs. lol owned

Lisa Battery
Yeah sorry Deso didn't go for eating out your scabby cunt and would rather play with me.

cagordon
GORDON

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:40 AM
lol post your chat logs with deso oh wait you can't copy and paste from a brain to a computer damn, can't go from imaginary to reality with ctrl c ctrl v, and what's sadder is I am w/ my man in real life and you are just so insane tha tyou're fine with being with your man over the internet and your man is not your man and does not like you or really acknowledge your existance but w/ eI mean I'm just upset that you got deso and I don't it's ttotally true and stuff

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:40 AM
how is rootbeer your knight in shining armor oh you two broke up immediately because he couldn't stand you and now you're flirting with plug drugs. lol owned

I dumped rootbeer.

And You've cybered plug drugs all overr the forum you retarded desperate skank but yeah I talk to him.

Could you possibly be any more jealous? You get a lot more attention trying to pretend to be me than you do being your retarded pathetic desperate self

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:41 AM
can't even explain to this dumb bitch that I am with my man in the real world having real sex while her dream boat is on the other side of the planet and is not their friend just like teknorat is not their friend oh fuck me harder gordon holy shit lmao

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:41 AM
SHE'S JUST SAYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER THIS IS SO BORING GORDON https://twitter.com/rubycalaber_com

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:43 AM
lol post your chat logs with deso oh wait you can't copy and paste from a brain to a computer damn, can't go from imaginary to reality with ctrl c ctrl v, and what's sadder is I am w/ my man in real life and you are just so insane tha tyou're fine with being with your man over the internet and your man is not your man and does not like you or really acknowledge your existance but w/ eI mean I'm just upset that you got deso and I don't it's ttotally true and stuff
Nah, we all saw you begging for deso to eat out your scabby cunt and being rejected and you were right there before when Deso asked me to go on skype and hence you are spazzing much. Seethe it up, I'm just better than you in every possible way.

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:44 AM
Lol mine and Deso's chat log is all lovey dovey and cyber fucky

I <3 Deso

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:46 AM
I get to see all their dicks while you just finger your bum for attention

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:49 AM
i'd make the love with Deso and I'd get to be the man XD

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:53 AM
i'm pretty dykey and I certainly don't want you either

So you can't just really blame the fags to my hag for not wanting you, you'd have to be missing a chunk between the ears.... between some weird ears.

cagordon
03-29-2015, 06:58 AM
lisa's imagination probably made those posts but I am not sure since I don't read her posts

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 06:59 AM
i had to tell Rosey on facebook about you making a fake me facebook account with pics of my bum, he said, "Everyone either wants Lisa's ass or to be Lisa's ass". You seem to be both.

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 07:00 AM
lisa's imagination probably made those posts but I am not sure since I don't read her posts

You need psychological help. No joke.

cagordon
03-29-2015, 07:00 AM
gordon

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Refer to my previous post

Lisa Battery
03-29-2015, 07:07 AM
Also you might like to recall that Doli never wanted you, he repeatedly rejected you and his last posts here were literally posting vomit smileys at you

He was just not that into you sorry, don't know how you could possibly misread someone posting vomit at you as being into you

cagordon
03-29-2015, 10:46 AM
fat dumb dumb