PDA

View Full Version : worlds smartest person is WWE fan

Camoron
12-20-2012, 10:48 PM
iq of 232

hes a 16 year old professor of theoretical physics, coptic christian and staunch republican tea partier lol.

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.magdykamal

Lexi Persimmons
12-20-2012, 10:50 PM
secret closet nigger hater. He just don't know it yet.

juji
12-20-2012, 10:51 PM
didn't you just get he's not wee fan?

Camoron
12-20-2012, 10:52 PM
he is also a fan of Ncikelodeon.

Gentleman Doli
12-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Lol he is also #5 in teh world in Clal of Duty modern warfare 3 [behind me] we murk and hget headshots togather

Camoron
12-20-2012, 10:53 PM
didn't you just get he's not wee fan?

lol i have no idea what youre trying to say.

blumpkin blownuts
12-20-2012, 10:54 PM
i thought iq didn't scale above 200?

Camoron
12-20-2012, 10:55 PM
idk how it works, they have to use extensive metrics to measure it when its that high, he has scored between 196 and 295 an I guess 232 is his average

Gentleman Doli
i thought iq didn't scale above 200?

It doesnt scale.................................... OVER 9000 http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/troll-face..png

Gentleman Doli
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

blumpkin blownuts
ffffffffffffffffu

DrHundos
12-20-2012, 11:04 PM
wwe is fucking stupid shit

Camoron
12-20-2012, 11:05 PM
clearly you just dont have the intellect toa ppreciate it like Andrew and I

juji
12-20-2012, 11:07 PM
wwe is fucking stupid shit

i totally agree with you, i stopped watching it since 2008

Camoron
12-20-2012, 11:08 PM
why do you come in my thread and say mean things... if i met yo irl..

Lexi Persimmons
12-20-2012, 11:11 PM
irl hunger games will replace wwe.

juji
12-20-2012, 11:45 PM
the stinky gross swine delivers the useless post

m0nde
12-22-2012, 06:52 AM
lol i have no idea what youre trying to say.

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 10:16 AM
IQ tests aren't real

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 10:18 AM
any person who practices for a day or two, eats all their vitamins and foodgroups, and then takes amphetamine right before the test can hit the 140 upper limit

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 10:18 AM
it's a "how much do you give a shit?" test

F4
12-22-2012, 10:22 AM
at least he's smart enough to know the wwe is all scripted

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 10:35 AM
i totally agree with you, i stopped watching it since 2008

i stopped watching wrestling when i was 9

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 10:38 AM
wrestling and dragonball z and the young and the restless all share one thing in common: they are all soap operas in essence "Stay tuned next week to see the exciting conclusion that will be awkwardly paced so we can fit as many commercials as possible"

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 10:47 AM
i could maybe watch wrestling ironically for a cheap laugh, until all the commercials and product placement got to me 10 minutes later and i turned my TV off

Shake It Brother
12-22-2012, 10:54 AM
its because hes got spergs http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-881130

blumpkin blownuts
12-22-2012, 11:35 AM
it's a "how much do you give a shit?" test

exactly, aptitude tests don't mean shit
especially when you've brought in a vial of crushed ritalin for before the test and during the bathroom break

blumpkin blownuts
12-22-2012, 11:40 AM
hahahah and he believes in Jesus, lisa would lose her shit if she saw this

lnopia the great
12-22-2012, 11:42 AM
i could maybe watch wrestling ironically for a cheap laugh, until all the commercials and product placement got to me 10 minutes later and i turned my TV off

you should watch the x factor, not only is it a giant pepsi commercial but 90% of it is just recaps of what happened earlier in the episode

Camoron
12-23-2012, 12:50 PM
yeah ahhaha plug drugs haha ur so right how totally true, im sure he just took vitaimns and im sure ur just as smart as he is, thats why youre also a 16 year old child prodigy theoretical physics professor and not a fucking drug addict loser who works at walmart

DrHundos
12-23-2012, 12:53 PM
oh shit plug drugs just got his anus prolapsed by cams BBC

Camoron
12-23-2012, 12:55 PM
yeah, nobofy talk shit about wrestling in my threads. D-GENERATION X SUCK IT plug drugs

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 01:53 PM
yeah ahhaha plug drugs haha ur so right how totally true, im sure he just took vitaimns and im sure ur just as smart as he is, thats why youre also a 16 year old child prodigy theoretical physics professor and not a fucking drug addict loser who works at walmart

ajhahahaha

maks
12-23-2012, 02:12 PM
plug drugs is pretty much phukkked at this point

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 02:14 PM
yea plug drugs u should probbly Le """make like a tree""" because the Lisa Fiasco has discredited u

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 02:16 PM
i cant see u pulin a comeback hear kid... no more cart psuhing, no more five paragraph navel gazeing masturbatory bullshit rants about nothing o plug drug wat haf you done

maks
12-23-2012, 03:51 PM
well there's not many of us left anymore... plug drugs was a b-lister but he was our b-lister. also, this is exactly what clump was angling for, I'm tempted to pretend that what he did was forgivable just to ruin her plan but fuck it who needs that sort of complication

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:35 PM
oooooooOOOOOOOOO
at age 16 i was getting top scores in the state on standardized tests and they tried to stick me in college for free, but its all a big joke. Nobody truly gives a shit. Everyone's a closet stoner, they just want to get home and eat their junk food and jerk off to the late-night girls gone wild commercials..
I feel like i'm yelling at people sometimes on the inside and they just sit there with this sedated look on their face like theyre a fucking zombie

Everyone needs to try harder,
make me the next Bush or Hitler and I'll get everyone motivated

give me a bunch of oxycodone and d-amphetamine and stick me in front of a microphone with a crowd of people, we'll get to where we need to be... we'll solve this recession with drugs, booze, and ass, i promise

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:39 PM
well there's not many of us left anymore... plug drugs was a b-lister but he was our b-lister. also, this is exactly what clump was angling for, I'm tempted to pretend that what he did was forgivable just to ruin her plan but fuck it who needs that sort of complication

she didn't "plan" anything.. i haven't talked to her in a few days now.. She went on a vacation or something.

We didn't talk about this place much; and when we did, she got all paranoid and thought YOU guys had just set me up to troll her (much like you're accusing me of right now)

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm not trying to troll anyone, and when I do, its just harmless..

Desolation
12-23-2012, 04:42 PM
why didnt you head off to college, bro we could have roomed

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:44 PM
i cant see u pulin a comeback hear kid... no more cart psuhing, no more five paragraph navel gazeing masturbatory bullshit rants about nothing o plug drug wat haf you done

come at me one on one dipshit, any time, any fucking time
give me a little unbridled honesty and we'll get down to it, do it

clay
12-23-2012, 04:47 PM
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/user_profile/images/9796282.jpg

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:51 PM
i'm just playing doli i love you, I LOVE YOU are you scared

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:51 PM
ive been drinking

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:54 PM
i dont want this much attention

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 04:54 PM
i guess its inevitable

blumpkin blownuts
12-23-2012, 05:03 PM
We didn't talk about this place much; and when we did, she got all paranoid and thought YOU guys had just set me up to troll her (much like you're accusing me of right now)

i guess that's really what we were all hoping and we're all coming to terms at our own paces with the fact that you weren't trolling her but were actually in love with an obnoxious divisive disgustoid

blumpkin blownuts
12-23-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm not trying to troll anyone, and when I do, its just harmless..

if it's actually trolling it's always harmless for the most part
take it further & you're just flat going after someone you saw on the internet

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 05:15 PM
oooooooOOOOOOOOO
at age 16 i was getting top scores in the state on standardized tests and they tried to stick me in college for free, but its all a big joke. Nobody truly gives a shit. Everyone's a closet stoner, they just want to get home and eat their junk food and jerk off to the late-night girls gone wild commercials..
I feel like i'm yelling at people sometimes on the inside and they just sit there with this sedated look on their face like theyre a fucking zombie

Everyone needs to try harder,
make me the next Bush or Hitler and I'll get everyone motivated

give me a bunch of oxycodone and d-amphetamine and stick me in front of a microphone with a crowd of people, we'll get to where we need to be... we'll solve this recession with drugs, booze, and ass, i promise

no one cares dude

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:18 PM
no one cares dude
let's butt heads, do it, do it ya little panzy, didnt ur father ever spank you on the ass in front of company to humiliate you?
let's box
come at me with whatever you have against me and we'll either clear the air or make one of us run off with our tails between our legs

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:20 PM
i ramble all the fucking time, speed-read through it, browse it, or ignore it entirely; i don't care
Do you not have the brains to sort through gibberish? I piss and shit everywhere I walk and expect other people to step over it, my cross to bear :'(
lol SAY SOMETHING YOU BOTTLED-UP LITTLE FUCKOID

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 05:25 PM
:'(

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 05:25 PM
taht smiley is all im going to read in boht of those posts it is a sad smiley, i guess its a guy maybe rubbing his nose or slowly sliding a hitler mustache over his mout or somthing

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:26 PM
i think youre funny doli and i dont have anything against you,
want me to bro-pologize? mlib © 20010 mylifeisbro.com

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:28 PM
taht smiley is all im going to read in boht of those posts it is a sad smiley, i guess its a guy maybe rubbing his nose or slowly sliding a hitler mustache over his mout or somthing

youre not even on page 2 yet you cockswabbling fuckwallet,
Either argue with me or let's say we're sorry to each other, i'm calling you out of your gimmick to have a fuckfest with me

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:34 PM
right here, right now, let the adrenaline the tingle the tip of your penis

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:35 PM
it's okay i'm just an assclown but you're calling me out why shouldnt i call you out?

maks
12-23-2012, 05:54 PM
i guess that's really what we were all hoping and we're all coming to terms at our own paces with the fact that you weren't trolling her but were actually in love with an obnoxious divisive disgustoid

and, most importantly, buying into her bullshit hook line and sinker

maks
12-23-2012, 05:55 PM
it's okay i'm just an assclown but you're calling me out why shouldnt i call you out?

because he hasn't done anything wrong

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:56 PM
because he hasn't done anything wrong

he hates me, i'm trying to investigate i guess, i dont really know what i'm doing, just waiting to see what he'll say next

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 05:57 PM
and, most importantly, buying into her bullshit hook line and sinker
i didn't buy into anything.. i like her for different reasons than anything related to this forum

maks
12-23-2012, 06:01 PM
i didn't buy into anything.. i like her for different reasons than anything related to this forum

you like her so much that you expose people's gimmicks to her and just take her word for it when she says that others are conspiring against you. I'll say this slow so you can understand, you are a li-abil-ity

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:06 PM
okay, i was talking to her more in the days that these events allegedly took place, so if i was some major douche-bag, its just because she was on my mind more and i was considering what she was saying more.

And WHO'S gimmicks??? PM them to me and i'll verify or dismiss the accusations,
do we need to get a frickin judge and jury, for my frickin trial here????

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:10 PM
and I LOVE HER okay??? i know her, she is not some big enemy who wants to take over the fucking place or something
before things get all shakespearean, i'd just like to say, what the fuck? who gives a shit?

maks
12-23-2012, 06:34 PM
And WHO'S gimmicks??? PM them to me and i'll verify or dismiss the accusations,
do we need to get a frickin judge and jury, for my frickin trial here????

bobhughes said it and since I've been talking to him more in the last days and he's on my mind more and I was considering what he said more and I'm in love with him so no I don't need to verify anything you're clearly guilty

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:37 PM
i've always been open to discussion, about anything..
sometimes i can be pretty up my ass about whatever, but if you break me down, i'll talk about whatever it is you want to talk about

i can't say the same for you guys

give me my sentence already

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:38 PM
what are your orders captain?

maks
12-23-2012, 06:40 PM
give me my sentence already

you're looking at it, there was one guy left willing to be nice to you and you pissed him off, you have become clump

maks
12-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I'd ask you to leave but I want to watch the meltdown in a few weeks when she gushes you

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:42 PM
i dont care, i've always just posted here when i want to for whatever reason i want anyways, i'll continue to do the same until there's nothing left for me here that i find entertaining

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:44 PM
I'd ask you to leave but I want to watch the meltdown in a few weeks when she gushes you

do you really think i'm going to have a meltdown? all i'm going to do is tell everyone off after i started to think i actually had friends here

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
i've been prioritizing my real life.. "do i really want to post at some internet forum when there are more pressing matters at hand?" "sure, maybe if someone here has something to offer me, like friendship"
there is no fucking friend-worthy material here, just a bunch of assholes

maks
12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
that's right put on a brave face

maks
12-23-2012, 06:46 PM
do you really think i'm going to have a meltdown? all i'm going to do is tell everyone off after i started to think i actually had friends here

you did, now you don't and it's your fault

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:50 PM
that's right put on a brave face

i am trying very hard to just tell it to you like it is

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:54 PM
don't think i wouldn't just log off in a second and quit posting here if i felt like it,
when Lisa was getting really paranoid and thought I was just trying to troll her, i asked her "do you want me to just delete my accounts there and not post there anymore to show you i dont give a shit?"

maks
12-23-2012, 06:55 PM
maybe you should leave it to people with clearer heads to figure out 'how it is'

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 06:56 PM
what you are getting here with each and every post of mine is my pure unbridled brain-piss,
i literally let my fingers flap around and whatever comes out comes out

maks
12-23-2012, 06:57 PM
don't think i wouldn't just log off in a second and quit posting here if i felt like it,
when Lisa was getting really paranoid and thought I was just trying to troll her, i asked her "do you want me to just delete my accounts there and not post there anymore to show you i dont give a shit?"

funny how you keep claiming to be impartial, but every example you've given has had you firmly on the side of some bitch you just met. and then you come in here whining "I thought I had friends". fuck you.

sex with dead people
12-23-2012, 06:59 PM
i've been prioritizing my real life.. "do i really want to post at some internet forum when there are more pressing matters at hand?" "sure, maybe if someone here has something to offer me, like friendship"
there is no fucking friend-worthy material here, just a bunch of assholes

Not sure why you're attacking everyone when you're the one that took the side of some idiot who came here specifically to cause problems (like this) and you revealed stuff that was none of her business. If you were expecting any xmas presents, you're definitely not getting any now.

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:02 PM
funny how you keep claiming to be impartial, but every example you've given has had you firmly on the side of some bitch you just met. and then you come in here whining "I thought I had friends". fuck you.

i woudln't hold it past you that you'd betray me in a second under similar circumstances,
i tried to keep it neutral but if you want a mindless lapdog you've got the wrong person

maks
12-23-2012, 07:04 PM
betrayed to us by a clump reason

maks
12-23-2012, 07:06 PM
i woudln't hold it past you that you'd betray me in a second under similar circumstances,

And that's exactly why you can't be trusted. I'm glad you're finally starting to understand I've only explained it 20 times.

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Not sure why you're attacking everyone when you're the one that took the side of some idiot who came here specifically to cause problems (like this) and you revealed stuff that was none of her business. If you were expecting any xmas presents, you're definitely not getting any now.

i didn't reveal shit to her, and that's the truth. i tried to do a favor to everyone and tell her more about this place so she would fit in better, but you guys clearly took it in an entirely wrong way
i am getting people attacking me, so i'm attacking them back. She never wanted to cause problems, she just felt like she had to defend herself and YOU ALL KNOW you never greeted her with open arms.
Why the fuck would i expect a christmas present what does that shit even mean

maks
12-23-2012, 07:07 PM
i tried to keep it neutral but if you want a mindless lapdog you've got the wrong person

get off your high horse. pretty sure none of this was a problem back when I believed you really were being impartial.

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:12 PM
And that's exactly why you can't be trusted. I'm glad you're finally starting to understand I've only explained it 20 times.

do you honestly think i betrayed you? whatever betrayal i made was so minute that it hardly needed to be mentioned, let alone argued about

You guys liked picking on her and I was trying to show her a way out of that,
I'm sorry i tried helping someone for christ's sake..

And I never 'revealed' (oh god, didn't know we were under some secret society pact and couldn't clue someone else in on something) shit to her. If you ever came right out and asked me "did you tell her about this?" I'd give you a firm yes/no answer, but no one cares
does anyone really even give a shit? Or does the fact that I'm friends with someone you don't like warrant hatred?

maks
12-23-2012, 07:19 PM
do you honestly think i betrayed you? whatever betrayal i made was so minute that it hardly needed to be mentioned, let alone argued about

No, not me personally. However, if you're willing to believe that I'm leading some kind of conspiracy against you, believe it so much that you don't ask about it or look for any evidence, then it's just a matter of time until you do.

If you ever came right out and asked me "did you tell her about this?" I'd give you a firm yes/no answer, but no one cares

Why? You never asked me about your suspicions before deciding I was guilty.

does anyone really even give a shit?

they do now that it's a gigantic deal. you're welcome.

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:21 PM
No, not me personally. However, if you're willing to believe that I'm leading some kind of conspiracy against you, believe it so much that you don't ask about it or look for any evidence, then it's just a matter of time until you do.

Why? You never asked me about your suspicions before deciding I was guilty.

they do now that it's a gigantic deal. you're welcome.

it made a whole lot of sense that you'd lead some campaign against me just for liking her; but I didn't take it seriously or really think that you would

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:22 PM
now i just think youre trying to troll me i dont really know or care, it doesn't take a lot of effort to troll a drunk guy

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:23 PM
i'll keep talking for shits and giggles but whatever i say is what i'm going to say

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:24 PM
keep blabbing on, reply faster lets do it lets spazz out together

maks
12-23-2012, 07:26 PM
it made a whole lot of sense that you'd lead some campaign against me just for liking her; but I didn't take it seriously or really think that you would

Exactly my point, if you believed that then you must have a pretty fucking low opinion of me, I've never done anything like that to my own people.

sex with dead people
12-23-2012, 07:27 PM
She didn't need to know more about this place because nobody wanted her here and she only came here to stir up shit to begin with. Why would anyone welcome her when she started off posting about how her and OB were gonna take over the forum? She didn't show anyone here any respect from he start, so why exactly would anyone here bend over backwards to welcome her?

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:28 PM
you probably did lead a campaign against me you little shit

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:29 PM
not that i give a flying fuck.. when i did think it was you i thought you must have been like "hey plug drugs, why are you talking to her?" or something and just neg-repped me in the meantime, i dont know, i didnt really care, i cant explain it right now because i dont care enough which is why i think youre trolling me right now, why would anyone care about this dumb shit?

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:31 PM
She didn't need to know more about this place because nobody wanted her here and she only came here to stir up shit to begin with. Why would anyone welcome her when she started off posting about how her and OB were gonna take over the forum? She didn't show anyone here any respect from he start, so why exactly would anyone here bend over backwards to welcome her?
she said a few things that struck chords with me, and suddenly i understood her and just wanted her to feel better
i am a good person on the inside, i am also a very bad person on the inside, but she just rung out to a good part of me and i wanted to be her friend.. i dont know how to explain it i'm drunk

sex with dead people
12-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Btw I don't have any issue with you, I'm just tying to get you to understand that it's all her fault she was treated like shit by everyone. You either didn't see it or you're in denial over it, but she caused it all for herself.

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:33 PM
plug drugs meltdoen bcause i said i wasnt reading his posts lol

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:34 PM
dont worry bud ;] i was busey jackeing it to battlefield 3 modern warfare pics w/ super high fuckeing resolutionn

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Btw I don't have any issue with you, I'm just tying to get you to understand that it's all her fault she was treated like shit by everyone. You either didn't see it or you're in denial over it, but she caused it all for herself.
i know part of it is her fault, i watched it sometimes and i felt bad for her because i could see what she was intially trying to do, but how she just stepped off on the wrong foot with everybody. I wanted to see her fit in here, i really did... i dont know..

maks
12-23-2012, 07:38 PM
you probably did lead a campaign against me you little shit

why don't you go suck a dick

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:39 PM
i know part of it is her fault, i watched it sometimes and i felt bad for her because i could see what she was intially trying to do, but how she just stepped off on the wrong foot with everybody. I wanted to see her fit in here, i really did... i dont know..

hse would never have fit in bcaus i am teh ulitimate troll master and i would never have allowed it just like i scared off cody the house painter

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:40 PM
plug drugs meltdoen bcause i said i wasnt reading his posts lol

i dont know what the fuck youre all about right now but i can guarantee you that if you ever just came out and said it i'd rip you a new asshole,
step up you little dweeb

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:40 PM
for the record youve never fit in either plug drugs your level of retadr has never even been enough that its funy in a barry sort of way, its honestley just sad and i think you should seek help immediately

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:41 PM
i dont know what the fuck youre all about right now but i can guarantee you that if you ever just came out and said it i'd rip you a new asshole,
step up you little dweeb

youre unfunny boring and you make a milion posts about shit no one else cares about so in a way i understand why you and lisa get along

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:41 PM
going to go smoke a bowl to get ready for an argument with doli, please have a witty insult waiting for me here when i get back, honey

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:42 PM
also you both have no lives or lives that are pathetic as fuck and are probably simultaneously openly promiscuous and never get laid

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:44 PM
going to go smoke a bowl to get ready for an argument with doli, please have a witty insult waiting for me here when i get back, honey

ok for teh newbs reading tihs post [sup...... girls? get at me if u are one] this is what we call teh puppte master technique. its when youre a retard lol. [audience bursts out laughing] no but serisly, this is a technique when you say the other person is doing exactly wat you want them to and ur p much v much a p chill p p p p much exactly very chill right now. it is usually folowed by angry posts about how chill you are

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:45 PM
for the record youve never fit in either plug drugs your level of retadr has never even been enough that its funy in a barry sort of way, its honestley just sad and i think you should seek help immediately

hold on i'm super stoned right now, a witty reply is in the works though

maks
12-23-2012, 07:47 PM
doli's never betrayed his people so far as I know

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:48 PM

were you even here in 06?? i thought you were but i cant remember for sure

"my level of retard"? I dont think you are really entitled to make such a statement, because it would seem that for the past several years, your sense of humor has consisted of pointing out what a shitty sense of humor everyone else on the internet has while glorifying your own; wouldn't that technically make you the abnormal outcast, and the invalid?

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:48 PM
burrrrrrrn

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:49 PM
doli's never betrayed his people so far as I know

he's betrayed his people by posting like a fucking dumbshit

maks
12-23-2012, 07:50 PM

"my level of retard"? I dont think you are really entitled to make such a statement, because it would seem that for the past several years, your sense of humor has consisted of pointing out what a shitty sense of humor everyone else on the internet has while glorifying your own; wouldn't that technically make you the abnormal outcast, and the invalid?

for the past several years your humor has consisted of long winded observations about the nietzsche article you just read on wikipedia

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:54 PM
also you both have no lives or lives that are pathetic as fuck and are probably simultaneously openly promiscuous and never get laid

the words "openly promiscuous" just wreak to me of the sad pathetic fact that you were once, actually a christian or something and why are those words even in your fucking vocabulary?

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:55 PM

i dont know wat any of tihs nerd shit means but yea i was here in 06 and i [had sex][strik]ks[trk[/strk - Ed. the nerds will be jealous of your sex life. Btw Im a hot female editor and Im horny as hell. Im going to have sex with the author of this post] wsang the nedm song rly loud into the microphone

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:55 PM
i just got this huge visualilaztion of doli's real life, where he actuallly at one point aspired to be a priest and went online to rape kids, but his kid-raping career fell apart so he just became a low-life scumbag who posts on the internet all day and contributes nothing to the real world

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:57 PM
btw i am #3 in the world in call of duty 6 kirbys revenge and i have a 81.35555 KTD ratio

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 07:58 PM
i just got this huge visualilaztion of doli's real life, where he actuallly at one point aspired to be a priest and went online to rape kids, but his kid-raping career fell apart so he just became a low-life scumbag who posts on the internet all day and contributes nothing to the real world

LOL

<3

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 07:59 PM
for the past several years your humor has consisted of long winded observations about the nietzsche article you just read on wikipedia
this is between me and doli i cant take on multiple people at once okay, i am only so good at delivering insults

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:01 PM
this is between me and doli i cant take on multiple people at once okay, i am only so good at delivering insults

ahaha youre terrible dude youre making priest pedophile jokes that my grandma sends around on her mailing list your girlfrend lisa can probably show you tehm since shes like over 9000 yrs old lol

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:02 PM
tihs is ytmnsfw. we make fun of 9/11. we literaly dont care about teh people who died on 9/11 and we laugh about how they died. this is ytmnsfw bitch. people died in a tragic horific acident and we made epic memes like puting the nedm cat on top of the twin towers. we give "no fucks". you donoat belong here u are busy fraternizing with the enemy and sending love letters to a 69 year old sex craved australian teacher

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 08:02 PM
LOL

<3

let's face it, you are all bums here, who has this much time to be posting on the internet except for nerds and 14 year olds?

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:03 PM
i liek to troll bitch

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 08:04 PM
while most people are at work, doli is working odd hours to scrupulously memorize dumb internet fads and make them look inferior to himself

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:05 PM
shut the fuck up plug drugs you fucking retard if you posted between this post and the last post if not then shut up anyway i dont want to see your fucking stupid old man avatar again on my screen bcause it reminds me of the fact that you are a lizard. guess what retard. you pciked the wrong fucking side and now its time to face the consequences. you sucked lisa infested and mutilated dick and now it has given you aids. these is the price you pay i am literally the AIDs that is fucking you up and murdereing you slowly

Plug Drugs
12-23-2012, 08:07 PM
ding ding ding

sex with dead people
12-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Lisa took over PD's account

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Lisa didnet take over his acct... he took over he brain via his pee pee

maks
12-23-2012, 08:26 PM

you can't take me at all because you know that everything I'm saying is true and pretending to misunderstand only works so many times

maks
12-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Lisa didnet take over his acct... he took over he brain via his pee pee

is there any doubt she's going to pull a gush on him eventually

at least barry got gushed by gush, how fucking stupid do you have to be to get gushed by clump

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:30 PM
yeah teh longer these forums go on the better tim comes out looking good from tihs whole thing

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:32 PM
ahahahah jesus christ dude i didnt even see this
don't think i'm with her because i'm craving sex or a woman or something; i haven't done anything naughty on cam for her yet, although I plan on wanking on cam for her viewing pleasure soon (as soon as my roommates aren't home)

I genuinely like her as a person.

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:34 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

Genital Doli

Gentleman Doli
12-23-2012, 08:34 PM
VenooKKKerrrrrrrrr................................

maks
12-23-2012, 08:41 PM
coming in 2013, the worst megathread ever, brought to you by clumpy mcclumperson and starring plug drugs

blumpkin blownuts
12-23-2012, 09:18 PM

wow and therein lies the problem
when (if) she decides to leave forever she'll probably ask you to do just that so she can use it as more ammo for her position that we're the ones running off acceptable posters when the reality is it's her bitch ass responsible

blumpkin blownuts
12-23-2012, 09:21 PM
i didn't reveal shit to her, and that's the truth. i tried to do a favor to everyone and tell her more about this place so she would fit in better

dude. dude...
if someone is meant to fit in they need to be able to do it without having a fucking babysitter here
otherwise you're just trying to fit a round peg in a square hole (sloppy square hole)

blumpkin blownuts
12-23-2012, 09:25 PM
simultaneously openly promiscuous and never get laid

banking this for future use on someone

sex with dead people
12-23-2012, 09:48 PM
ahahahah jesus christ dude i didnt even see this

I did but I didn't take serious by a gross reason

Camoron
12-24-2012, 12:12 AM

you probabl think terence mckenna was a genius

Camoron
12-24-2012, 12:18 AM
goddman he posts a lot i cant read all this shit

blumpkin blownuts
12-24-2012, 12:25 AM
hepped up on pep-pills

DrHundos
12-24-2012, 12:42 AM
nobody wants to gush dr hundos escobar :suicidal:

Camoron
12-24-2012, 12:54 AM
here plug drugs i was making fun of terence mckenna and i just happ[ened to find a whole community of people just like you http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=Jpar50xrg18 go hang out here

maks
12-24-2012, 01:13 AM
DMT and Lil wayne= The Doors..

lnopia the great
12-24-2012, 01:36 AM
ytmnd forums

maks
01-27-2013, 06:08 PM
shut the fuck up plug drugs you fucking retard if you posted between this post and the last post if not then shut up anyway i dont want to see your fucking stupid old man avatar again on my screen bcause it reminds me of the fact that you are a lizard. guess what retard. you pciked the wrong fucking side and now its time to face the consequences. you sucked lisa infested and mutilated dick and now it has given you aids. these is the price you pay i am literally the AIDs that is fucking you up and murdereing you slowly

this is the second highest repped post on the forum

JujiDrool
01-27-2013, 06:10 PM
maks: not the smartest person in the world