PDA

View Full Version : The Lisa Interview 2: Pathetic Rootypoo + The Lizard Lexicon (mostly Lisa) + should Lisa be herped?

rubycalaber
04-01-2015, 10:25 AM
april fools! the april fools is that this thread's title might lead you to believe that it is a satirical joke on the state of the forums, but it's not, it's real

here is a phone call I paid £30 for where me and tek chat to the woman this forum revolves around: lisa, the first 20 minutes are discussing what a pathetic cuck rootbeer is (CONFIRMED that he spent $30,000 USD because teknorat trolled him into thinking he was going to fuck lisa, his parents had to call the police because he was racing his car around town crying about lisa, he got so upset on webcam that he had to ask lisa to baby talk to him, and much more cuckoldry) and climaxes with AUDIO OF LISA PISSING and there's a bonus 10 minutes at the end of lisa getting triggered by tek and talking about my massive cock while she doesnt know I'm there, you might also hear gunshots throughout which is either teknorat shooting bogans irl or me playing battlefield: hardline, tune in in several years time to listen to an all audio let's play of that game since fraps wouldnt work with it, I havnt looked into shadowplay yet and it's 10 hours long so I cant be fucked editing it anytime soon, on and the title is a play on "electric boogaloo" if you... if you didn't catch that...

http://rubycalaber.com/podcast/PatheticRootypoo.mp3 (http://rubycalaber.com/podcast/PatheticRootypoo.mp3)

next up is a sort of personal writing aid I had been putting together where I compiled a list of all the bizarre turns of phrase and incorrect word usage you see lizards using (which of course is mostly lisa) to help me when making fun of lizards in my various megathread projects that'll never get released and then I realized this list itself is funnier than what I'd write with it's help so I might as well just post it, at the bottom I started writing a definition of lizardness and I ended up writing basically a wikipedia article on lizards so check that out if you have autism like me

http://www.freewebs.com/rubycalaber/lizardlexicon.htm (http://www.freewebs.com/rubycalaber/lizardlexicon.htm)

tune in next week my first DayZ thread, don't worry, lisa's in that too!

m0nde
04-01-2015, 10:37 AM
2nd part is pretty good, readig that page now

m0nde
04-01-2015, 10:47 AM
fix this. it should be "steigh toont"

http://i.gyazo.com/9cf55bc054c210fa510d6987eeb389c5.png

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Yeah see ruby I have a problem here, I have a problem with a tedious fucktard of a loser spammingvthis forum about me, literally every single post they make is. And then you start making a poll asking if I should be herped, and you see I have a real problem with this so I kind of put it to you you either herp that spammer or delete me.

You want me to campaign for myself but I'm more just thinking ai don't want to be around losers.

rubycalaber
04-01-2015, 11:23 AM
fix this. it should be "steigh toont"

http://i.gyazo.com/9cf55bc054c210fa510d6987eeb389c5.png

copy and pasted directly from an authenticated flaglerchat post m8

TheLizardWhisperer
04-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Lisa I will get ruby to ban him if you consider Gordon's penis.

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Due to this and your failure to actually do anything about the actual person who is spamming your forum about me and making this forum tedious as fuck for me and everyone else and then you offering me up for herping I am killing my own account.

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Ok, seeing as the offending account seems to be offed I unkilled my account. it was only fair, especially considering it's not actually me filling this forum with posts about me, the irony being though that everyone complained the forum was full of Lisa shit so you come here and make a Lisa topic lol

cag
04-01-2015, 12:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Lnd5y79.png

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Oh wait up, here I was thinking ruby actually had a clue and was smart enough to off the actually offending account but then I get a message and it turns out the person who gave the cagordon account to the losers saw this topic and saw what they had done and offed the account to put a stop to this rubbish. Stupid me thought ruby would actually do the right thing and actually be able to resolve an issue instead of being a sheeple to literally a couple of the biggest losers you could possibly find here. see ruby got complaints that some loser was filling this forum with shit about me, so what does ruby do? He makes yet another topic about me, doesn't get rid of the account that is actually spamming his forum about me but compounds it by making a topic about me and then his solution to the said issue is to offer me up to be herped which really makes him one of the cool kids like cody. idiot.

Do what you fucking want to my account ruby, I unkilled it because I thoyght for a second you weren't actually a loser but turns out I was wrong.

zlister
04-01-2015, 01:30 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CStcDkAWxP this was the funniest moment in the recording and also the moment i decided to take cagordon away, this leaves us with one true cag left

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mAA19JXzUp this is the moment our host admits their true feelings

sorry lisa, looks like your head is still on the chopping block this april fools day

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 01:36 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CStcDkAWxP this was the funniest moment in the recording and also the moment i decided to take cagordon away

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mAA19JXzUp this is the moment our host admits their true feelings

sorry lisa, looks like your head is still on the chopping block this april fools dayyeah well ruby had to fix up this account for me in the first place

And I don't care what he does to my account, I'm just pissed off because he's being a moron. I'm also sick this moron trying to lump me in with cody and ob. the whole "lizard" bullshit

I was the idiot who held him in higher esteem than he is sinking to now.

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 02:20 PM
And before I quit again I want to address some of these terms, some of them I've never heard of and nevr used, some of them that I have used the meaning is wrong....

Bennies - never even heard of that before

Dogged - doesn't mean ditching someone, if you dogging on someone it means hanging shit on them. Also a male version of slut is a "dog"

Drongo - don't think I've ever used that, it's a stereotypical australian slang word though that means and idiot, ruby takes a bit of licence with these things, it's an australian slang word he knows of so why. Ot just say I use it, but I don't.

Drop-kick - a loser, someone Who should be just drop kicked like a football

Eat earthworms- ummmmm, no, not something I say.

Faggot breath daddy - have never used, I have used just "faggot breath" without the daddy, it means a guy who's breath smells of cock

Fuckhead brigade - uh, oh they exist, as if there isn't evmough evidence of that right here

ingrate - ingrate means an ungratefull person you dumbass

play - means exactly that, play, it doesn't necessarily mean sexual but as a sexually active adult (remember you're a virgin who lives with his parents and jerks off to his sister) it can also include sex play. But when I say I "play" with someone it does not necessarily mean sex.

Put your cap on - I don't think I've used that as in "put your thinking cap on" I think I've said that as in put your persona on, don't ask me to explain that other than "wearing a hat" means putting in a persona and in my typing as I think I may have said it like that.

the next sun - wtf, have never said that

Tip rat - is not just masculine, can be male or female

Scrap that - means to scrap that idea

sheeple - it's not about conformist, it means you are the type of person who would and does follow morons, some loser tells you something and you go along with it, for example, one or two losers start hanging shit on someone, next thing you know sheeple join in, sheeple are the kind of people who believe second hand knowledge, someone tells you something about someone you'll just believe it, it makes you a tool, it makes you prone to making someone like cody a mod, it makes you prone to making topics like this. sheeple do this because they are lower, weaker forms of people than people who don't, they do it to fit in, they do it so as not become a target themselves, they do it because they are just following along with what others are doing and saying, if you've ever had an opinion about someone that you don't even know and never even interacted with yourself then you are probably a sheeple.

Sky bus - it's just the actual name of the bus that runs from the train station to the airport, melbourne is like one of the only capital cities in the world that doesn't have public transport to the airport, they are finally going to do that though

snot face - that is very much my term and not cody's I have always used that as an insult to kids

Sped- wtf never used that

Undies - um ruby.... i'm literally 36 years old snot face.

Wherewithal - it kind of means your capacity, if you do not have the wherewithal for something it means you lack the capacity, it does not really mean "common sense"

m0nde
04-01-2015, 05:00 PM
this is why you're a lizard and dumb bitch lisa. a normal person would have been angry but would never have replied like that detailing all that bullshit, looking even more mentally ill

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Fuck off m0nde you utter fucking loser, no-one looks dumb or mentally ill when standing next to you dumb fuck, it was literally you desperately spamming the forums about me you no-life fucking loser.

This pisses me off, if ruby wasn't a fucking dumb loser sometimes I reckon I'd have a crush on him but this kind of idiotic shit and going alomg with what can only objectively be called fucking losers keeps me from having respect for him or his intelligence. And you really got to grow the fuck up ruby and this "lizard" bullshit makes you look like some kind of overgrown ugly lame ass retarded pathetic 13 year old. Of all the dumbshit to get fixated on for a decade ruby, you sure as hell picked the dumbest and lamest. Grow the fuck up snot face.

m0nde
04-01-2015, 10:19 PM
more rambling rubbish no one is going to read that only further reinforces the lizard characterization

Lisa Battery
04-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Get a life m0nde, you're a tedious dumb fuck and delusional as fuck.

cag
04-03-2015, 04:24 AM
this is why you're a lizard and dumb bitch lisa. a normal person would have been angry but would never have replied like that detailing all that bullshit, looking even more mentally ill

Lisa Battery
04-03-2015, 04:58 AM
Anyone who rolls around with dumb pathetic losers like m0nde or cag are not cool in my book.

By the look of the forum you should probably off that no-life account ruby.

by the way am still pissed off at you ruby, do something right

Lisa Battery
04-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Loser bitch is grey repping me too

Lisa Battery
04-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Welcome to ruby's forum

Ho ho ho

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 12:50 AM
I imagine the conversation between teknorat and ruby before getting this phone call was something like "I'll call Lisa with you on the line and don't let her know you are on the line and I'll ask her about your dick"

I was pretty mean to ruby after he posted this not that that affects him in any way but he's actually kind of cute and sweet when he's not doing what some retarded fucking troll tells him to do.

i'm sorry ruby and I'm sorry your forum started revolving around me due to a couple of losers who are incapable of posting about anything else

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Also I think marco proposed to me via the poll option