PDA

View Full Version : are there any other good forums out there?

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:45 AM
where free thought is encouraged and the people are witty, intelligent, and creative?

maks
12-21-2012, 10:54 AM
nope

Gentleman Doli
12-21-2012, 11:02 AM
where free thought is encouraged and the people are witty, intelligent, and creative?

Stormfront.com

lnopia the great
12-21-2012, 11:22 AM
almightylol.com

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 11:30 AM

see ya at fjs

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 01:05 PM
cuteoverload.com

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 01:45 PM
ok plug
how is free thought discouraged here

juji
12-21-2012, 01:48 PM
cuteoverload.com

holy shit don't show this site to steffies because he will eat them all

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
ok plug

He's blinded by love and doesn't see the truth.

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 06:04 PM
mom i married an internet bogan with a phd in drama class

Garfield
12-21-2012, 06:05 PM
endoftherinter.net

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 07:45 PM
plug drugs the only other forum i honestly enjoy is godlikeproductions.com but it's not a troll forum
it's all about serious shit

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 07:46 PM
i wonder if jon posts there all the top threads are people thinking the fed wants to take all their guns away

Lexi Persimmons
12-21-2012, 08:00 PM
fucking dead in here tonight.

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 09:04 PM
They'll only get my guns after I use them to end someone's life.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:24 PM
ok plug

i wasnt saying that it was,
i was asking if there are any other good forums out there, implying that this forum is a good forum (it has its moments)

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:28 PM
He's blinded by love and doesn't see the truth.
god damn it,
quit automatically associating all my posts with lisa you guys,
i know its the first thing on all of your minds, but it's not the subject of any of my posts unless i specifically mention her

in fact, i'm intentionally not talking about her or 'choosing sides'. She is my friend, i also view all you guys as friends.
I AM NOT PICKING A FUCKING SIDE, I DON'T HAVE TO, I AM A DRAMA-FREE PERSON

maks
12-21-2012, 10:30 PM
god damn it,
quit automatically associating all my posts with lisa you guys,
i know its the first thing on all of your minds, but it's not the subject of any of my posts unless i specifically mention her

in fact, i'm intentionally not talking about her or 'choosing sides'. She is my friend, i also view all you guys as friends.
I AM NOT PICKING A FUCKING SIDE, I DON'T HAVE TO, I AM A VERY DRAMA-FREE PERSON

she did this to you by mentioning you in every other post and saying 'plug drugs likes me better than you'. make sure you thank her next time you talk to her.

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
I dare you to kill lisa irl.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:35 PM
she is sort of taking a vacation right now and i can only talk to her via text message, and it costs her money (not sure if it costs me anything yet) to send texts internationally

so, i've only got to talk to her briefly since she left.

maks
12-21-2012, 10:38 PM
she is sort of taking a vacation right now and i can only talk to her via text message, and it costs her money (not sure if it costs me anything yet) to send texts internationally

so, i've only got to talk to her briefly since she left.

please discourage her from returning

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:42 PM
please discourage her from returning

whatever is between you guys and her is between you guys and her,
i don't want to get involved
hope everyone will be friends one day though, it would mean a lot to me

maks
12-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I wasn't suggesting it for my sake, I was suggesting it for yours. She's turned you into a pariah.

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 10:53 PM
It would mean a lot to me if you guys would give my friend flag a chance as well but i won't push it

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:55 PM
I wasn't suggesting it for my sake, I was suggesting it for yours. She's turned you into a pariah.

from my understanding, you turned me into an outcast.
Me and her don't usually talk about this forum outside of this forum

maks
12-21-2012, 11:00 PM
from my understanding, you turned me into an outcast.
Me and her don't usually talk about this forum outside of this forum

your understanding is bullshit and I defy you to find a single example of me badmouthing you. in fact I've made a big deal out of +repping you and trying to make your rep green, if you honestly believe I've been anything but supportive then fuck you I guess lets see how well you do when your last remaining friend is the one that fucked up your relationships with the rest of them I'm sure that will turn out really well

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Okay whatever she said that i said when it comes to this forum, it all basically boils down to a statement I made that went something like this:
"I think Marks is trying to make me choose between you [Lisa] and him... If that's the case then I'd (passively) choose you [Lisa]"
The reason for this being, I DON'T WANT TO BE FORCED INTO MAKING DECISIONS.
She has never asked me to choose between you guys and her, she just wants me to do whatever I'd like. And I respect that.
Merely the fact alone that you are trying to make me choose would make me choose her (again, passively)..

maks
12-21-2012, 11:02 PM
hey I know who turned me into an outcast it was the guy who always said nice things about me but made a fredo corleone joke every once in a while

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:02 PM
your understanding is bullshit and I defy you to find a single example of me badmouthing you. in fact I've made a big deal out of +repping you and trying to make your rep green, if you honestly believe I've been anything but supportive then fuck you I guess lets see how well you do when your last remaining friend is the one that fucked up your relationships with the rest of them I'm sure that will turn out really well

?
I thought you were the one leading the campaign to neg rep me??
If that's not true, then Lisa was lying to me..

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:03 PM
not that i care about the rep system anyways

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:04 PM
It did kind of seem like you were leading this coalition to bring my rep down to almost red, so that you could point out you were the one who was trying to make it green again.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:05 PM
Okay whatever she said that i said when it comes to this forum, it all basically boils down to a statement I made that went something like this:
"I think Marks is trying to make me choose between you [Lisa] and him... If that's the case then I'd (passively) choose you [Lisa]"
The reason for this being, I DON'T WANT TO BE FORCED INTO MAKING DECISIONS.
She has never asked me to choose between you guys and her, she just wants me to do whatever I'd like. And I respect that.
Merely the fact alone that you are trying to make me choose would make me choose her (again, passively)..

Holy shit I don;t care about any of that.

I'm not asking you to choose, I'm explaining why no one likes you anymore because you were whining about it. The majority of people don't like you because clump was constantly posting about you and how you liked her so much more than everyone else. I don't like you because you just accused me of plotting to destroy you when I've spent the last 2 weeks defending you, you fucking ingrate.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:06 PM
i don't even care, i wish ruby would have never put the rep system in..
I'm starting to get involved after I just said I didn't want to be.. can't we just not talk about the situation and post the same old same old (niggerdicks, etc etc)?

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Holy shit I don;t care about any of that.

I'm not asking you to choose, I'm explaining why no one likes you anymore because you were whining about it. The majority of people don't like you because clump was constantly posting about you and how you liked her so much more than everyone else. I don't like you because you just accused me of plotting to destroy you when I've spent the last 2 weeks defending you, you fucking ingrate.
when was i whining about it? if you remember off the top of your head just refresh me; i don't remember

maks
12-21-2012, 11:08 PM
?
I thought you were the one leading the campaign to neg rep me??
If that's not true, then Lisa was lying to me..

yeah, pretty much. snd instead of going and reading a few posts and finding out for yourself you just up and decided that a guy who's consistently friendly towards you for 6 years was conspiring against you.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:09 PM
uggh well, all i wanted was to remain neutral.. so much for that.
Whenever i saw arguments between you guys and her, i'd usually just scroll past it.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:10 PM
yeah, pretty much. snd instead of going and reading a few posts and finding out for yourself you just up and decided that a guy who's consistently friendly towards you for 6 years was conspiring against you.

i thought that if it were true, it was sort of a playful conspiracy if anything. i thought the whole ordeal was sort of silly and didn't pay much attention to it

maks
12-21-2012, 11:10 PM
i don't even care, i wish ruby would have never put the rep system in..
I'm starting to get involved after I just said I didn't want to be.. can't we just not talk about the situation and post the same old same old (niggerdicks, etc etc)?

no, because you just made a really serious accusation against me based on absolutely nothing and you're dead to me now

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 11:11 PM
then Lisa was lying to me..

I would never think clump of all people would lie to you or anyone else.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:13 PM
well i apologize if I misunderstood you recently
again, not trying to make excuses, but I never wanted to get involved and I figured the best way to do that was to just not pay attention to the drama..
when i talk to her next, i'll tell her about how I just want everyone to be friends and don't want to choose sides

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:15 PM

i don't know if she was lying to me or not, the whole thing is confusing to me and just seems stupid and, again, i'm not taking sides one way or the other.
Lisa if you're ever reading this thread, I'm not accusing you of lying, I KNOW you are always honest to me and I believe you

maks
12-21-2012, 11:17 PM
You've already taken a side. If you're willing to blindly believe her paranoid delusional bullshit without making any effort to verify it then you're no friend to me or anyone else here.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:18 PM
she's never lied to me before so I don't think she'd lie to me there.. she did say however something like "marks was the one getting everyone to neg rep you".. I don't know if that was just a theory of hers, or if she had some sort of proof.. maybe that's just what she thought. It didn't make me think less of you though marks, like I said, I thought it was just sort of a playing around thing

I don't care about my rep (I mean, I notice it, but it doesn't affect how I view other people at this forum too much)

maks
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
yes lets make this about a little bar on your profile when you know damn well I'm talking about the forum's perception of you

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
You've already taken a side. If you're willing to blindly believe her paranoid delusional bullshit without making any effort to verify it then you're no friend to me or anyone else here.

why? I never took any of it seriously because I don't take forum drama seriously.
You're still a friend in my book.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:26 PM
yeah well thanks to forum drama this is going to be the best thread all weekend

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 11:27 PM

waitaminitwhat? you mean lisa befriended someone and lied to them in order to sew division at a forum she fucking hates?
someone had to see this coming?

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 11:29 PM
she's never lied to me before so I don't think she'd lie to me there.. she did say however something like "marks was the one getting everyone to neg rep you".. I don't know if that was just a theory of hers, or if she had some sort of proof.. maybe that's just what she thought. It didn't make me think less of you though marks, like I said, I thought it was just sort of a playing around thing

I don't care about my rep (I mean, I notice it, but it doesn't affect how I view other people at this forum too much)

this is why you should've watched the arguments she had with people here, including every single one between me and her. lisa is too good for proof, she assumes her theories are true and clings to them no matter how much we debunk them with logic, science, history and even math for fucks sake. thinks her fucking opinions are the law of the universe. she is a self-hating narcissist.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:30 PM
waitaminitwhat? you mean lisa befriended someone and lied to them in order to sew division at a forum she fucking hates?
someone had to see this coming?

everyone except plug drugs apparently. I'm not even mad at him, I'm alarmed that he was so stupid that a functional retard could manipulate him. if he's that easily compromised it would be best to keep one's distance.

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
I already admitted it before when you asked, but i've neg repped you 3-4 times whenever you'd post goofy threads dedicated to her, but i don't think there's been any sort of "coalition" thing dedicated to it. Making a thread and asking people to give her a chance when all she's done since her arrival to shit this place up as much as possible makes you look kinda bad...like you're agreeing with what she does and shit.

She gets banned from every single forum/site she's a member of. That should tell you that it's not just everyone here that has issues with her...NOBODY likes her anywhere. I wouldn't let the rep shit be an issue like it did with rootbeer leaving over nothing. I get some pretty hateful and sometimes life threatening comments given to me. I find it comical though.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:32 PM
also I'm offended that he would take her word at face value when there's mountains of evidence to the contrary and also I took almost as much shit for defending him as I do for defending cody and turns out he ain't worth it.

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 11:32 PM
plug drugs post your rep comments

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:33 PM
yes lets make this about a little bar on your profile when you know damn well I'm talking about the forum's perception of you

i guess i didn't think everyone's perception of me was as bad as it is..
I thought that most of the neg rep came from barry and/or stevey at first..

if people here actually have a highly negative perception of me right now just because i'm very good friends with a girl they don't like, then I guess I had a lot of people here wrong. I thought people were tolerating and accepting as long as a person was true to themselves

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:34 PM
also I'm offended that he would take her word at face value when there's mountains of evidence to the contrary and also I took almost as much shit for defending him as I do for defending cody and turns out he ain't worth it.

i didnt really take her absolute word for it, i just sort of went "hmm" when she told me that.. again, because i didnt care about my reputation

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 11:35 PM
for the record i have no hostility toward you plug, though i agree with maks that it's shocking how you let her get to you, im in no place to levy judgment personally. everyone here has seen what a combination of hard drugs, loneliness and sudden female attention did to my own common sense, defenses and inhibitions.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:35 PM
if people here actually have a highly negative perception of me right now just because i'm very good friends with a girl they don't like, then I guess I had a lot of people here wrong. I thought people were tolerating and accepting as long as a person was true to themselves

no, for the fourth time fucking moron it was her propaganda campaign that turned them against you. your own threads defending her didn't help.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:37 PM
everyone here has seen what a combination of hard drugs, loneliness and sudden female attention did to my own common sense, defenses and inhibitions.

pretty apt comparison except gush was a girl worth getting, she's smart cute fun to talk to she's everything clump isn't

I wouldn't be nearly as offended if someone sold me out for gush. I'd understand it.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:39 PM
i dont think she lied to me, it must have just been a theory of hers or something
we're both pretty honest to each other, and again she's never tried to get me to not like people here..
sometimes she'll tell me what people said here, and all i've ever done in response is kind of try to explain the history of this forum and sort of tell her a little about the people she's talking about. She's new, so i try to help her learn the complex 6 year history of these forums so one day we'll all be friends

maks
12-21-2012, 11:42 PM
shut the fuck up.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:42 PM
she is fun to talk to, that's why i really hoped that letting her sort of know what this forum is all about will help get her in the groove of things around here and everyone can be friends

maks
12-21-2012, 11:43 PM
shut the fuck up

blumpkin blownuts
you were also exposing other peoples' gimmicks to her in order to keep her from getting trolled as hard

Plug Drugs
shut the fuck up.

sorry just trying to make sense of it..

Plug Drugs
i want to be a good person

maks
12-21-2012, 11:44 PM
sorry just trying to make sense of it..

dc don't want to hear it

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 11:44 PM
if someone's running a troll gimmick to fuck with lizards and other noobs then it should be up to that poster to decide when or if to sell out their gimmick to them

maks
12-21-2012, 11:45 PM
if someone's running a troll gimmick to fuck with lizards and other noobs then it should be up to that poster to decide when or if to sell out their gimmick to them

sounds an awful lot like fredo was taking sides against the family again

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:46 PM
you were also exposing other peoples' gimmicks to her in order to keep her from getting trolled as hard

i told her that juji was elezzark and english wasn't his first language
i also told her that barry gets weird mood swings and rambles on about stuff
I never said anything about Marks OR You other than that you were the two posters I looked up to the most, and that You and I became friends at first because we were both knowledgeable about pharmacology..
thats all i remember anyways, might be some other minor things..
again, we dont talk about this place much when we talk

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 11:48 PM
there were others but no point going into it, it's history

maks
12-21-2012, 11:50 PM
5Weaop_aiTg

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 11:53 PM
there were others but no point going into it, it's history

PM them to me if you want

maks
12-21-2012, 11:54 PM
plug drugs pretty much is fredo, there's no malice in him he's just too fucking stupid and ends up being used as a tool by your enemies. you can sympathise with him, sure, but in the end you're inevitably going to take him out on a row boat and shoot him.

maks
12-21-2012, 11:57 PM
fucking guy leaves you no choice

Lexi Persimmons
12-22-2012, 12:00 AM
use a 22 pistola. it just rattles around and scrambles the brain. not to much mess.

drugs r bad.

blumpkin blownuts
12-22-2012, 12:03 AM
plug drugs pretty much is fredo, there's no malice in him he's just too fucking stupid and ends up being used as a tool by your enemies. you can sympathise with him, sure, but in the end you're inevitably going to take him out on a row boat and shoot him.

http://i.imgur.com/HsVj8.jpg

maks
12-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Hello Carlo.

maks
12-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Since he already thinks I'm conspiring against him to lower his imaginary internet points might as well actually do it

I encourage everyone to join this group http://rubycalaber.com/forums/group.php?groupid=17 and neg rep plug drugs a/d e/d

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 12:17 AM
whatever i tried explaining myself enough. I didn't do anything wrong other than try to help a new poster along, and become good friends with her.
I'm not a traitor, more like gandhi

maks
12-22-2012, 12:19 AM
shut the fuck up and neg rep yourself tia

maks
12-22-2012, 12:20 AM
you're nothing like ghandi you're exactly fredo.

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 12:25 AM
i'll starve myself of rep like gandhi starved himself of food

maks
12-22-2012, 12:33 AM
You know when I was your age, I went out to fishing with all my brothers and my father, and everybody. And I was, I was the only one who caught a fish. Nobody else could catch one except me. You know how I did it? Every time I put the line in the water I said a Hail Mary and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish. You believe that? It's true, that's the secret. You wanna try it when we go out on the lake?

F4
12-22-2012, 12:38 AM
nope

thread should have ended here

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 12:45 AM
i dont know what the fishing story was supposed to mean

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 12:49 AM
if someone reps me right now (+ or -, i dont care) i'll post my rep comments, i dont know where the link is to look at them otherwise i'm too tired and high to find it

boobz
reddit?

maks
thread should have ended here

Oh come on there's nothing like forum drama

i dont know what the fishing story was supposed to mean

there's only so many fredo quotes in the world

boobz
12-22-2012, 12:50 AM
when posters like plug drugs have red rep, that's truly the end of meaning

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 12:51 AM
never watched GF pt 2, only saw parts of it
i watched pt 1 a little while back though

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 12:53 AM
don't know if rep is as sensitive for everyone, but just 1 person +/- repping me will add/subtract a bar

maks
12-22-2012, 12:53 AM
when posters like plug drugs have red rep, that's truly the end of meaning

when you lie down with clumps you wake up with crabs

lnopia the great
12-22-2012, 01:08 AM
sorry it was me and garfield organizing the rep campaign

maks
12-22-2012, 01:09 AM
sorry it was me and garfield organizing the rep campaign

I'd like to volunteer

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 01:18 AM
when you lie down with clumps you wake up with crabs

don't think i'm with her because i'm craving sex or a woman or something; i haven't done anything naughty on cam for her yet, although I plan on wanking on cam for her viewing pleasure soon (as soon as my roommates aren't home)

I genuinely like her as a person.

maks
12-22-2012, 01:24 AM
so much so that she had no trouble brainwashing you and making you believe idiotic things about people you've known for years. yeah, I know, we've covered this to death.

maks
12-22-2012, 01:25 AM
Post her real name and phone number right now or I'm putting you on ignore.

maks
12-22-2012, 01:26 AM
that's what forcing you to take sides looks like, fredo

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 01:30 AM
alright but if i can say one final word on the topic, it wasn't as bad as you make it sound.. I didn't get all paranoid about you or anything, I just considered the idea plausible and thought that if it were true, it was funny
that's all ive got to say about it now, i hope i can redeem myself somehow for doubting you

Plug Drugs
12-22-2012, 01:32 AM
i wouldn't ever share anyone's personal info like that, no matter who it was

maks
12-22-2012, 01:34 AM
i hope i can redeem myself somehow for doubting you

You can post her real name and phone number right now.

ewokmyweewok
02-11-2017, 09:26 AM
kiwi farms