PDA

View Full Version : Rename the herpetarium "Saint m0nde's House of Welcome"

TheLizardWhisperer
04-04-2015, 10:51 PM
And put everyone whose on welfare or homeless or brick addled in it and make him the mod.

TheLizardWhisperer
04-04-2015, 10:52 PM
All this time Tim thought he was getting trolled but m0nde was just trying to help him like a real father figure.

m0nde
04-05-2015, 12:22 AM
i just finished trying to explain something to lisa and i now realize she is truly a dangerous person who misconstrues everything and twists it into some weird drama of her own. i know now to never tell her anything again.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 12:40 AM
M0nde confirmed as triggered

And as a really shit human being

m0nde
04-05-2015, 12:48 AM
lol at you using that word. lisa you're truly an amazing piece of work. also i hope your weekend was great. did you end up showing your snatch and ass to those boys 1/2 your age? if you did, you're a saint of a woman for helping them along sexually

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
04-05-2015, 12:51 AM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

...darkies are walking dog shit.

...superior dog shit.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 12:53 AM
lol at you using that word. lisa you're truly an amazing piece of work. also i hope your weekend was great. did you end up showing your snatch and ass to those boys 1/2 your age? if you did, you're a saint of a woman for helping them along sexually
Again with making shit up like a pathetic pile of shit

What boys half my age have I shown my ass to m0nde because you keep posting that like that is actually something that has ever happened and it hasn't

Lol at using what word?

m0nde
04-05-2015, 12:57 AM
what word is it everyone? someone tell her

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 03:09 AM
i just finished trying to explain something to lisa and i now realize she is truly a dangerous person who misconstrues everything and twists it into some weird drama of her own. i know now to never tell her anything again.
"Dangerous"

what a pathetic utter weak pile of shit

You can sit there making up malicious utterly false stories about me all day and dishing it out but you can't deal with the fucking truth about what you say yourself and take it.

pathetic, weak, pathetic, so pathetic that it bears repeating, pathetic, weak, I'll say weak once again

you are the most pathetic, spineless loser in all these forums and you're fucking dleusional

TheLizardWhisperer
04-05-2015, 03:47 AM
Just like to point out that m0nde donates time energy and money to charity and helps the homeless and takes young men like Tim under his wing but even he knows Lisa is an insane piece of worthless shit lmfao.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 03:59 AM
Just like to point out that m0nde donates time energy and money to charity and helps the homeless and takes young men like Tim under his wing but even he knows Lisa is an insane piece of worthless shit lmfao.

Just like to point out that that none of that is true and that you for one are a whole lot more fucking demented than me and that m0nde is either literally insane with half the shit he posts about, which is 99% made up malicious shit about me or just an utter piece of shit. WTF do you even think you mean by "takes young men like Tim under his wing"? LOL... Like seriously wtf do you think that moron has done for that other moron?

TheLizardWhisperer
04-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Normal people: Words.

Lisa: what do words mean? Words mean numbers! Stop lying about numbers! I'm smarter than you! I have two degrees you fuckhead!

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 04:38 AM
Normal people: Words.

Lisa: what do words mean? Words mean numbers! Stop lying about numbers! I'm smarter than you! I have two degrees you fuckhead!
lol wut?

Cute. but no.