PDA

View Full Version : lisa spank my balls with a ping pong paddle while i cry like a little chubby bitch

Plug Drugs
04-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Bust my balls up so they start making less testosterone, and ill become a whiney little faggot with big giant bitch tits

TheLizardWhisperer
04-04-2015, 11:28 PM
start making less testosterone, and ill become a whiney little faggot with big giant bitch tits

This already happened.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Have a bath, You've posted about how your balls smell too much so If I crush your balls I don't want to be smelling them.

Lisa Battery
04-04-2015, 11:56 PM
This already happened.

I'm begrudgingly giving this a lol

Plug Drugs
04-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Have a bath, You've posted about how your balls smell too much so If I crush your balls I don't want to be smelling them.

Okay =)

Plug Drugs
04-05-2015, 12:07 AM
Would you pee on my face?

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 12:12 AM
Would it make you happy if I typed that I would?

Plug Drugs
04-05-2015, 12:59 AM
I want to know if you actually would, sexy girl

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Well no, I wouldn't actually do that

I'd only abuse an actual masochist if I was in a sexual relationship with them and they got off on it. I wouldn't abuse a guy just because he thought if he let me abuse them I'd sleep with them. You know what I mean? I'm not sexually attracted to you, I like you as a friend and I don't actually want to hurt you or your feelings but sometimes you work me into a corner where I don't have any option but to outright reject you and then you get upset and start going psycho and nasty @ me. Like when you make topics like this I want to acknowledge you and be as nice as I can about it but I am not actually aroused by the prospect of crushing or hitting your balls or pissing on you.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 01:16 AM
And please don't get upset because I'm not saying you're ugly or gross or anything, I don't think you are, you can be cute sometimes, I'm just not aroused by you is all and I don't actually have any malicious intent towards you. I like hanging out with you in a forum, moreso when you post about other things other than wanting me to abuse your ballsack.

Plug Drugs
Call me fat and pathetic, and tell me about how ill never get to sleep with you

Lisa Battery
No.

But we never will have sex.

It's got nothing to do with your weight and I don't think you are pathetic. I think you'd just do anything to get laid and are honest about that.

Plug Drugs
04-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Its not fair.. i dont even get to have your feet on my balls

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 01:50 AM
Lol

I'd hang out with you but no foot jobs, also you aren't allowed to cry about not getting laid. You're allowed to cry about being upset about something but literally crying at me for sex... hi rootbeer.... don't ever try that.

Plug Drugs
04-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Okay.. maybe we could cuddle? I can be your big teddy bear

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Aw, I'd give you a hug/cuddle

Don't make it though so I'd have to punch your throat and kick you in the balls and throw you through a glass shower door though and that'd be just fine.

for sure I'd give you a hug

Plug Drugs
04-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Lay in my lap while another guy fucks you =)

Plug Drugs
04-05-2015, 01:57 AM
Aw, I'd give you a hug/cuddle

Don't make it though so I'd have to punch your throat and kick you in the balls and throw you through a glass shower door though and that'd be just fine.

for sure I'd give you a hug
=3

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 01:57 AM
Lay in my lap while another guy fucks you =)

No.

nor would there be any meeting at the tip ;p

TheLizardWhisperer
04-05-2015, 03:44 AM
Plug drugs she's not attracted to you because you don't have $30,000 of your parents money to blow on her.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 04:03 AM
That has got nothing to do with being aroused by someone or not.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 04:07 AM
You seem to keep going on about rootbeer teknorat like that is the only boyfruend I've ever had and you seem to keep ignoring the fact that I had been best friends with rootbeer for about a year, talked to him everyday extensively and actually liked him and wanted to give it a go. He fucked up in various ways and I ended it.

what thatvhas to do with anything else is beyond me because it doesn't have anything to do with anyone or anything else, as much as you are desperate to believe that you yourself were somehow even a part of it