PDA

View Full Version : It's a bit like

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 05:25 AM
if a dog kept running up to me and biting my leg I'd eventually just turn around and kick it in the head. Not that any dog I've ever known has ever been that much of an asshole.... just certain people.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 05:34 AM
That was deep.... kicking a dog in the head

I'll have another joint

TheLizardWhisperer
04-05-2015, 05:39 AM
If a dog attacks you suck its knot to get it to let go.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 05:41 AM
Disclaimer: I do not kick dogs in the head, I do not endorse kicking dogs in the head. You should not kick a dog in the head.... Unless the dog was trying to kill you, then it might be ok to kick it in the head. Other than that it's not ok to kick dogs in the head. Some of you may need this specified. Please don't kick dogs in the head. I'll kick you in the head and I'm not even joking. Happy Easter.

Also don't suck off dogs either ok?

TheLizardWhisperer
04-05-2015, 05:44 AM
There's literally nothing wrong with sucking the knot.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 05:49 AM
There's literally nothing wrong with sucking the knot.

Well that's maybe a strategy I would suggest to you if a dog attacks you, try sucking its knot.

i do not recommend just anyone try that at home though

m0nde
04-05-2015, 05:53 AM
it's a bit like a certified mentally ill person on welfare telling saying that she;s the most sane person to the people who fund her every day existence

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 05:56 AM
it's a bit like a certified mentally ill person on welfare telling saying that she;s the most sane person to the people who fund her every day existence
You don't fund anyone's existence and a charity organisation funds yours for you to try and "trigger" and troll some woman on a troll forum who you are obsessed with who hates you while on their dime supossed to be doing work.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 05:59 AM
But you'll be eating at the next church meal put on for the homeless people so you know, you're a great person and all, a saint really.

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 06:06 AM
M0nde is funding my existence, he's such a saint

You'll probably need my paypal m0nde and to actually fund something sometime

I'll spend it on weed just to let you know in advance ok?

Lisa Battery
04-05-2015, 06:13 AM
No delusions there