PDA

View Full Version : Weapons confiscation. How will they try and do it?

Lexi Persimmons
12-21-2012, 09:28 PM
My opinion they will use the system to deprive you of adhesion contracts and paying taxes. AE: if you don't turn in your guns, then you can't pay your property taxes. Or you can't get registration for your vehicle etc...

Alot of stupid FEDs would die if they out right tried to take them from us.

Gonna be a war.

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
you don't have to register guns in some states, not mine anyway

Lexi Persimmons
12-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Murdock v. Pennsylvania 319 US 105 No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it. “A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by Federal constitution. at 113, (1943).

Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, 373 US 262 If a state converts a liberty into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity.

Miranda v. Arizona, 384 US 436 “Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be NO rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.”

Norton v. bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig County, 118 US 425 “Any unconstitutional act is not law, it confers no rights, it imposes no duties, it affords no protection, it creates no office, it is an illegal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed.”

Byars v. U.S. , 273 US 28 Unlawful search and seizure. Rights must be interpreted in favor of the citizen.

Boyd v. U S, 116 US 616 5th Amendment rights. “…constitutional provisions for the security of person and property should be liberally construed… It is the duty of the courts to be watchful for the constitutional rights of Citizens, and against any stealthy encroachment thereon.”

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 09:34 PM
nobody's going to forcibly confiscate guns, they can only make them illegal to own and arrest you if they find out about them. that's putting alot of strain and undue danger on the local dicks, and if you're a law abiding citizen who owns guns and keeps them locked up inside then the cops are just going to find something more important to take care of

Lexi Persimmons
12-21-2012, 09:36 PM
you don't have to register guns in some states, not mine anyway

When you fill out the 4473 form, they pretty much know who has what. Unless you buy it through private sale or build it.

Gentleman Doli
12-21-2012, 09:39 PM
oh no they are comeing to take my guns how will I, the 58 yr old morbidly obease ANime Otaku an serialey unemployed IT worker defend my self and my property

blumpkin blownuts
12-21-2012, 09:47 PM
even if they manage to take away guns it will always be easy to make explosives
if you can grow grass and ferment silage, you can get nitric acid

fulminates are incredibly easy to make, and the gas released after detonation is highly toxic, as opposed to just making guncotton

sex with dead people
12-21-2012, 10:29 PM
My opinion they will use the system to deprive you of adhesion contracts and paying taxes. AE: if you don't turn in your guns, then you can't pay your property taxes. Or you can't get registration for your vehicle etc...

Alot of stupid FEDs would die if they out right tried to take them from us.

Gonna be a war.

You sound crazy like clump.

Plug Drugs
12-21-2012, 10:49 PM
wait, what? are they changing gun laws because of the Pennsylvania shooter?