PDA

View Full Version : GET LOST LISA

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Why are you still posting shit about Peter Lisa? No you skank it is me. Ill ring you soon to let you know its me. Id appreciate it if you just accept your losses and move on. Everyone else has so please just go away.

Lisa Battery
04-10-2015, 11:01 PM
No-one posted anything about you you delsuinal meth junky. I have reported some of your pms, stop pming me, stop sending me 200 letters from jail, stop sending me 200 text messages a daya nd stop trying to call me. You have not married a different girl each week like you claim, you are literally just still trying to stalk me, you are a delusional brain damaged meth junky. Get a life freak show.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Listen you fugly. You put shit in golden showers. Someone was trying to contact pete but you couldnt help yourself. You had to butt in. Why not just get lost? Pete doesnt want anything else to do with you. So gorget him and forget me.

Lisa Battery
04-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Um no-one was, it was you.

All I did was report some of the pms you have been sending me.

you are a delusional meth junky with brain damage.

You have not married a different girl each week like you claim

You continually message me and are now trying to call me.

fuck off I will literally go to the police about you if you try calling me even one more time

You have tried to stalk me for how many years now? why are you even here?

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Listen shit for brains. Its peter now. I havent messaged you in about a year. What pms to you. Your a desperate lunatic. Just get lost ok.

Lisa Battery
04-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Uh yeeeeeeah see the thing is you can't actually edit someone's message when reporting them so what you see is literally you messaging me. You literally just messaged again and I have only been using this account for a week, all my other accounts were full of the same shit. You are a compulsive liar, literally not one thing you have ever said is true. You literally were just trying to call my phone and what are you even doing here?

like I said if you keep trying to call me on my phine I will go to the police about you taking with me a stack of about 200 letters from jail, hundreds of text messages and phone calls, pretty sure at this point I have more than enough of a case to have you charged.

I suggest you leave and stop harassing me.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-10-2015, 11:41 PM
You put shit in golden showers in answer to something that had nothing to do with you. The rest of it is in a thread pete and I put here. So whos stalking who you meth pot shit head? Now just stop and go away.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 12:00 AM
Um no retard you werevmessaging me, I told you to stop messaging me. You can't make topics in the golden showers it is just were reported messages go, you cannot edit said reported message so hence it is literally just the messages you are sending me, you are making topics about me, sending me 200 letters from jail which is hopefully where you end back up again soon, sending me 200 text messages a day and trying to call me, you have been trying to call me today.

A couple of weeks ago you claimed you married gemma who's picture changed everytime to the last prostitute you hired and Now you claim you've married someone else. You haven't married anyone not that I care but stop stalking me and trying to message me.

Nor is it jessica or anyone else, just you and your meth addled lies that you can't even keep track of because you are literally brain damaged from shooting up meth multiple times a day.

So I can't report your messages if you aren't sending them so stop sending me messages you delsuional pile of shit meth junky stalker.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 12:04 AM
i'm not gong to respond anymore. Stop messaging me, stop sending me letters from jail, stop sending me 200 text messages a day and stop trying to call me. If you keep doing it I will go to the police about you again.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Pull your ugly head in bitch. Pete wants nothing to do with you. So just go away you retarded hooker for pensioners.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Go to the police. Say whatever you want. They already know you are an attention seeking hooker retard with no life and a dead cat. So go away and suck a penguine off like you do every sunday.

cag
04-11-2015, 01:01 AM
meth face lisa didn't you quit this site the other day because nobody likes you or your brown vag

be gone and stay gone, even ruby can't stand you and your over played bullshit

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Thanks cag.

cag
04-11-2015, 01:06 AM
she's a meth fueled broken record, fired from a menial cage cleaning job at a pet store

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Go to the police. Say whatever you want. They already know you are an attention seeking hooker retard with no life and a dead cat. So go away and suck a penguine off like you do every sunday.
i did before when you were sending me letters from jail, they said if you continue when you get out of jail to bring it to them again, if you ever step foot on the island you will be arrested

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Pull your ugly head in bitch. Pete wants nothing to do with you. So just go away you retarded hooker for pensioners.

I am not the one trying to call you and messaging you, you are the one messaging me and trying to call me.

I told you I wanted nothing to do with you over 2 years ago why are you even here?

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 01:23 AM
i don't take meth and I dump meth junkies and will have nothing to do with them

And I don't hear ruby yelling that he loves you cag everytime I talk to him

Besides I literally deleted ruby today for unherping this retarded meth junky stalker

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Yeah thats why your back on it

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 08:50 AM
i don't take meth

Yes. You categorically do.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Yes. You categorically do.

Um no, I don't.

They don't get much dumber than you