PDA

View Full Version : Peter Quinn sex offender

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:01 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-08-11/sex-offender-urged-to-get-treatment-in-jail/637016

Peter Quinn was convicted of 10 sex offences, including an attack on a 15-year-old girl in the toilet of a railway station in the Blue Mountains.

Mr Quinn has completed his full sentence, but yesterday the Supreme Court accepted the State Government's argument that he should be kept in jail because he has not completed any sex offender treatment programs.

Mr Hatzistergos says Mr Quinn now has the opportunity to get help.

"It's not appropriate in my view, in the interests of the community, for offenders of this nature to be released - particularly when they are untreated like Mr Quinn," he said.

"I hope the next 12 months provides him with the opportunity to be able to reflect on what has happened and to reconsider his position in relation to treatment."

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Peter Andrew Quinn

Yes that is actually his full name I saw his birth certificate and yes this is actually him

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

Repeat sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn, who "brazenly" attacked young women in public places, is to stay behind bars for another year.
Although his sentence expired last May, a NSW Supreme Court judge concluded Quinn would be likely to commit a further serious sex offence if he were released at present.
But Justice Peter Hall refused the state government's application for a five-year order, instead ruling he should stay behind bars for one more year from now.
It is the second case in which a judge has made a final order under tough new NSW laws aimed at protecting the public and facilitating the rehabilitation of serious sex offenders.
Quinn, whose record dates back to 1977, was last jailed in May 1998 for nine years and was due to be released on May 13, 2007.
His two most serious offences occurred in 1985 and 1995, one on a country train travelling west across NSW and the second in a public toilet at Lithgow railway station.
In the first case, the 18-year-old victim had been asleep in her compartment when Quinn came in and pulled her blanket down.
Quinn, who was on parole for previous sex offences, sexually assaulted the teenager and only fled when a conductor arrived.
The victim of the 1995 offence was a 15-year-old girl who went to the station toilet while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive by train.
Quinn followed her into the facilities and when she refused his offer of drugs he touched her outside her clothing.
When she tried to escape by climbing over the wall, he pulled her back and sexually assaulted her.
Lawyers for the NSW government submitted the sex offences had been "brazenly committed against young women in public places".
Justice Hall noted evidence from psychiatrists which indicated Quinn's offending related to both "an antisocial personality disorder and to his alcohol abuse disorder".
At present, there was no program or strategy in place directed at his alcohol abuse disorder in order to prepare him for his release from custody.
The judge also noted Quinn's history of breaching his parole.
In making the one-year order, Justice Hall made various recommendations, including the development of a management plan in preparation for his eventual release.
Advice also should be obtained from a consultant psychiatrist in relation to any assessment and treatment considered necessary for his rehabilitation, he said.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:07 AM
The police also told me he sometimes just uses the name Andrew Quinn

So nice work unherping an actual sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years ruby.

So sick of really dumb people

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:09 AM
This is why the police told me if He ever steps foot on the island, not even the island just victoria to call them immediately

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:19 AM
What a funny troll ruby, unherp an actual repeating sex offender that has stalked me for over two years. Oh you're so funny ruby and such a good judge of character.

You should actually read that, links provided. Then ask yourself, is this really a funny troll ruby? Is this the kind of person you are and like to hang out with?

This is why the police want me to call them if he ever steps foot in victoria. HELLO retards.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Peter Andrew Quinn of 25/16 Clisdell St, Surry Hills, Australia. Ph: 0422 607 380

I wonder if you actually understand what happened ruby or are just too god damn stupid.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Excuse me while I off my account again because these are literally not the kind of people I want to hang out with.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-11-2015, 02:36 AM
Lisa McBernie is the sex offender. By the way prostitution is no strange area to you either.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Really? because I'm not and have no criminal record yet you actually are and there are news stories about your repeated offenses everywhere Peter Andrew Quinn

Here's another one

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/NSW-govt-to-challenge-Tillmans-release/2007/04/24/1177180632534.html

There is none on me, why? because I'm not a sex offender, I don't have a criminal record of any kind.

You need to leave, what do you think will happen if you keep trying to call me and contact me?

You're an actual convicted pedophile and repeated sex offender, add that to your ever growing list of drug charges.

Ruby unherps actually convicted repeated sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn because ruby thinks it's a funny troll to unherp an actual convicted amd repeated sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years and who I have had to go to the police about.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Hahaha. Your an idiot. Drown you thing.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 04:47 AM
Peter Andrew Quinn

Repeated sex offender, stalked me for over 2 years

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-08-11/sex-offender-urged-to-get-treatment-in-jail/637016

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/NSW-govt-to-challenge-Tillmans-release/2007/04/24/1177180632534.html

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 05:00 AM
Ruby unherps actually convicted repeated sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years, thinks this is a really funny troll. Get it? Unherp an actual convicted repeated sex offender who has stalked me for over 2 years. Get it? Pretty funny huh. The guy sure knows funny.

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Lisa 1: You have no proof it's the same Peter Quinn

2: If it is it makes you look bad not him since you shacked up with and got pregnant to a convicted sex offender who offered you meth.

rubycalaber
04-11-2015, 08:48 AM
so I'm the bad guy for unherping a sex offending meth dealer without knowing it but you're in the clear for dating a sex offending meth dealer while knowing it... ok...

Camoron
04-11-2015, 09:32 AM
remember when this forum was gay nigpoop jokes and not the australian Jerry Springer show

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Lisa 1: You have no proof it's the same Peter Quinn

2: If it is it makes you look bad not him since you shacked up with and got pregnant to a convicted sex offender who offered you meth.
It is Peter Andrew Quinn, The police at the jail he was in when I called them about the harassment said he also uses the name Andrew. I know for a fact that is him as I literally made him show me his birth certificate as when I asked him to show me ID (because I wanted his details to text a friend because it was not the safest of situations) he had none and could only show me his birth certificate.

I did not date this pile of shit. I have told you both and ruby a number if fucking times what happened.

How fucking dumb are you? How many Peter Andrew Quinn do you think there are in Sydney you fucking idiot?

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 09:55 AM
so I'm the bad guy for unherping a sex offending meth dealer without knowing it but you're in the clear for dating a sex offending meth dealer while knowing it... ok...

Um well you aren't a top guy for unherping a convicted repeated sex iffender who has stalked me for over 2 years that I have told you about on how many different occassions? You've seen the text messages, the letters from jail, the posts here.

and I didn't date him you fucking retard I left as soon as I was able (I had to call my best friend to transfer me $100 so I could get home) I left because as you full well know he was taking meth and I did not approve, I found out later sometime during the past 2 and half years this piece of shit has been stalking me via speaking to the police and doing a fucking search about this extensive sex offending list. See unlike you ruby, I'm not the one who wants this piece of shit around, you however seem to.

Yes ruby, you are a piece of shit for unherping him when you know full well he is a criminal who has been stalking me every fucking way he can for over 2 years now. You know the circumstances and you know I was not dating him... Actually you have no idea what dating someone is but no ruby, I was not dating him. Now the fact that you keep even shitter people than you as friends does not lessen the fact that yes you are a pile of shit for bringing this pile of shit out here.

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 10:03 AM
I did not date this pile of shit. I have told you both and ruby a number if fucking times what happened.

I didn't date him I just lived with him and fucked him and got pregnant by him!

Also you have no proof Peter Quinn is a common as fuck name.

Additionally nobody cares even if it is him since we already accepted that kiddy fiddler Lisa.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Peter Andrew Quinn from Sydney

how dumb are you teknorat? pretty fucking dumb

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Smart enough not to get committed by my father or get into relationships where I get beaten constantly or get molested by my father or smoke meth or get pregnant by a drug dealing pedophile or go crazy and throw all my clothes outside or put my exes details on the internet only to have him do the same to me or get anally raped by a partner but claim it wasn't rape because I was sleeping or wash my own blood off the walls and make him dinner or think that people are when I quit 16 times a day from a forum.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Smart enough not to get committed by my father or get into relationships where I get beaten constantly or get molested by my father or smoke meth or get pregnant by a drug dealing pedophile or go crazy and throw all my clothes outside or put my exes details on the internet only to have him do the same to me or get anally raped by a partner but claim it wasn't rape because I was sleeping or wash my own blood off the walls and make him dinner or think that people are when I quit 16 times a day from a forum.
Ok yes I threw all my cloths outside and yes I was in a biolent relationship when I was 18 but as for the rest of your psychopathically insane bullshit, no. You're a full blown retard, I'm not even joking about how dumb you actually are.

Lisa Battery
04-11-2015, 10:34 AM
I didn't date him I just lived with him and fucked him and got pregnant by him!

Also you have no proof Peter Quinn is a common as fuck name.

Additionally nobody cares even if it is him since we already accepted that kiddy fiddler Lisa.

Um Peter Andrew Quinn, there is a middle name there and you already know that from when I had to call the prison when he was sending me 200 letters from jail and the retard woman was texting me non stop. could you be anymore stupid? That is Peter Andrew Quinn, the same one you dumb fuck.

i did not live with him either you utter fucking retard. like I told you how many times? i was there when he brought me theere aftr finding me walking the streets with no shoes, in shock in the rain on xmas day when I was in shock, I stayed there that day while I tried to figure out what to do, my best friend transferred $100 for me to get home, I had to wait 2 days for that to clear and I was there for as long.

and of course you accepted that convicted kiddy fiddler, you're both utter pikes of crap as excuses for people.

note here that I am not the offender of any such crimes, I am not a stalker, I am not a rapist, I am not a kiddy fiddler, I have nit commited any of the crimes you are carrying on at me like somehow are my doing. A kiddy fiddler would fit in very well with you. Frankly I'm just posting my disgust at the kind of people YOU are.

I want nothing to do with people like you, don't post about me and yes ruby you are actually a piece of shit for unherping him. teknorat has always been a piece of shit but everyone already knows that.

I am not so count me the fuck out. You are repulsive people.

~OUT~

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 01:43 PM
lmao are you saying you've never smoked meth

m0nde
04-11-2015, 02:25 PM
so you dated this guy and did he ever assault you lisa or do any of the things described in those articles? were you aware of tgese things before? is he stalking you or troubling you in any way these days because it looks like he says nothing about you on this forum and actually avoids you. I think you're the one harassing and stalkinghim at this point and that you're a dangerous Peron slandering him for some random reason on a gay nigger dick forum. Maybe its jealousy because he just got married

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 02:26 PM
She followed him around sydney while he approached 15 year old girls offering them meth no joke.

m0nde
04-11-2015, 02:32 PM
did she say tat in one of her interviews? honestly i stopped reading this thread after the first article she posted

TheLizardWhisperer
04-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Yeah she says it in the latest mp3 ruby posted iirc.

m0nde
04-11-2015, 03:31 PM
something set off lisa to spur her return she's posting in a crazy manner reporting posts and doing all this to slander peter quinn, whoever had the great idea to let peter quinn out of the herpetarium was brilliant i wonder what would happen if ruby followed through on his survey and put lisa into the lizard tank

lnopia the great
04-11-2015, 07:26 PM
at th very leaast lisa sucked his dick, and at the worst she aborted his baby girl.

lisa is just as bad imo :posting:

Plug Drugs
04-11-2015, 09:07 PM
"sexually assaulted" can mean any of a wide variety of thing. Doesn't sound like he raped or molested either of them...
the girl on the train it sounds like he was trying to get a sneaky glance at her crotch or something by lifting up the blanket
the girl in the bathroom, doubt he even knew she was 16; sounds like he was trying to offer her some weed thinking he'd look cool

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-12-2015, 03:24 AM
If that stupid whore had of read that shit properly, it says 2008 a 48 year old man. That would mean that person is now 55 years old. So if you made me show you my birth certificate, how come you didnt pay attention to the birth date,8/ jan/1975. That makes me 40 this year you deranged sex fiend.

TheLizardWhisperer
04-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Hahaha blown the fuck out Lisa you retard.

cag
04-12-2015, 05:34 AM
lmao GORDON is the sex offender

TheLizardWhisperer
04-12-2015, 05:41 AM
Hey Lisa is reading comprehension a part of IQ tests these days?

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-12-2015, 06:35 AM
I csnt help but feel sorry for lisa. I guess now she knows why shes alone with the future looking very dim. One thing I know for sure, if anyone carries the past into their future, they have no future, they are still in the past.

m0nde
04-12-2015, 03:25 PM
If that stupid whore had of read that shit properly, it says 2008 a 48 year old man. That would mean that person is now 55 years old. So if you made me show you my birth certificate, how come you didnt pay attention to the birth date,8/ jan/1975. That makes me 40 this year you deranged sex fiend.
lisa if this is true you truly are a dangerous liar and in need of some serious help. please fuck off off the internet.

lnopia the great
04-14-2015, 10:37 AM
well we either need to see andrew quinns ID, or a couple pics of gemmas tits if we want any closure here

m0nde
04-14-2015, 05:35 PM
I need pics of Gemma to put this to rest. I think we are in agreement here

maks
04-14-2015, 05:47 PM
I need pics of Gemma to put this to rest. I think we are in agreement here

http://v012o.popscreen.com/eHNma3hxMTI=_o_sons-of-anarchy-before-the-anarchy-chucky-and-gemma.jpg

m0nde
04-14-2015, 06:37 PM
nope, stop!

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
04-14-2015, 06:58 PM
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

http://i.imgur.com/QRUwxRf.png

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
04-14-2015, 07:07 PM
:snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:: snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:

...some kinda jewish hair style. you should beat your mom for doing that to you.

m0nde
04-14-2015, 07:09 PM
marco I am this close to fucking with your tanty account even more

04-14-2015, 07:12 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

....fuk it all you want you brown turd faggot. shove your tanty up your faggot ass.

m0nde
04-14-2015, 08:29 PM
:D

m0nde
04-14-2015, 08:51 PM
australia has a news site called shake my head dot com au ?

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-14-2015, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately I dont know Andrew Quinn and I really doubt my wife would put tit pics on the net. But its a very nice try anyway.

maks
04-14-2015, 09:52 PM
that's nice why don't you leave forever manonman

maks
04-14-2015, 09:53 PM
maybe you and plug drugs could get a murder suicide thing going on idk I'm not your tour guide just play it by ear do what feels right but the important part is that you never come back here again

peter quinn i.e. manoman
04-14-2015, 10:53 PM
How did I know old dead kids carer itself would come on and add shit? Thats what idiots do add shit.

m0nde
04-15-2015, 02:09 AM
whatever, petet just add pics of genma pls

lnopia the great
04-15-2015, 07:49 PM
sure peter andrew quinn isnt a sex offender, he just happens to be married to a 14 year who wont even show her fucking tits

cag
04-16-2015, 07:52 AM
manoman does the impossible, runs off lisa

m0nde
04-16-2015, 12:53 PM
lisa had a nervous breakdown and posted a bunch of bullshit lies about peter quinn which i am grateful for, but i think you owe us more pictures of gemma, this is not fair wtf

Wendy <3
10-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Excuse me while I off my account again because these are literally not the kind of people I want to hang out with.

Autistic Spectrum
01-18-2018, 06:12 PM
"sexually assaulted" can mean any of a wide variety of thing. Doesn't sound like he raped or molested either of them...
the girl on the train it sounds like he was trying to get a sneaky glance at her crotch or something by lifting up the blanket
the girl in the bathroom, doubt he even knew she was 16; sounds like he was trying to offer her some weed thinking he'd look cool

Lol plug drugs sticking up for everyone whos ever fucked kids

maks
01-18-2018, 06:18 PM
good enough for me, I'm adding him to the lady seastar memorial official forum pedophile dossier

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:44 PM
Bump

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 04:46 PM
it's not him, lisa stop smearing his good name

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 04:48 PM
She followed him around sydney while he approached 15 year old girls offering them meth no joke.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 04:49 PM

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:49 PM
it's not him, lisa stop smearing his good name

It's him retard.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:51 PM
He's not 40, I'm nearly 40. Look at him, he's in his 50's.

It's him you idiot.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 04:52 PM
kind of everyone on earth agrees he's not 55 and you are smearing someone's name, pls stop

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:54 PM
kind of everyone on earth agrees he's not 55 and you are smearing someone's name, pls stop

it's him

Peter Andrew Quinn, convicted repeat sex offender.

even he admits I sent him to prison, I told the police everything when they asked me about him and then they arrested him and he spent yet another year in prison where he sent me about 3 letters a week and is still stalkng me here.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 04:56 PM
oh im sure he went to prision beause you and him used to roll tough the streets offering 15 year olds meth, but the guy in link is a different peter quinn

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:56 PM
Just look at him. He's in his 50's.

Pretty sure I know. It's him alright no two ways about this one.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:57 PM
oh im sure he went to prision beause you and him used to roll tough the streets offering 15 year olds meth, but the guy in link is a different peter quinn

No it's the same one.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 04:57 PM
I told the police he was offering kids meth, I had nothing to do with it, I saw him do it though.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 04:59 PM
you saw him do it because you where with him, while he was doing it,

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:00 PM
When my wherewithal returned I was in his flat with 15 year olds and they were all injecting meth. I tried to leave and they tried to stop me and stole my wallet, I left anyway and went to the police, the police later picked up gemma who had my wallet and returned it to me and interviewed me. They wanted me to press charges.

Autistic Spectrum
eg you where offering 15 year old kids meth with peter

Autistic Spectrum
while you where in a dissacotive state of course

Battery Bits
No it's the same one, Peter Andrew Quinn and he's in his 50's.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:01 PM
gotta push the blame to that pesky dissacotive state or how would you live with yourself for what you did to those poor kids

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:01 PM
gotta push the blame to that pesky dissacotive state or how would you live with yourself for what you did to those poor kids

I didn't do anything to those kids. Peter did. I went to the police.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:02 PM
When my wherewithal returned I was in his flat with 15 year olds and they were all injecting meth. I tried to leave and they tried to stop me and stole my wallet, I left anyway and went to the police, the police later picked up gemma who had my wallet and returned it to me and interviewed me. They wanted me to press charges.

how would you know what you did before your wherewithal returned, it sounds like a blackout, u could have done anything

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:02 PM
i'm suggesting you had a teen meth sexy orgy with pete and the gang

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:04 PM
how would you know what you did before your wherewithal returned, it sounds like a blackout, u could have done anything
I remember bits of it after time.

I know what I saw when my wherewithal returned and I went to the police. I was never arrested for anything because I didn't do anything.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:04 PM
i'm suggesting you had a teen meth sexy orgy with pete and the gang

No I didn't.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:05 PM
you where in his flat injecting meth with 15 year olds lisa it sounds like you did something

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:06 PM
They were going to bash me when I tried to leave, then gemma decided I could only leave if she could have my wallet. She took my wallet and I fucking ran.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:07 PM
again you where in this meth den with teens to begin with

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:08 PM
you where in his flat injecting meth with 15 year olds lisa it sounds like you did somethingi didn't have meth with them. Only time I had meth was with that other guy who I posted his dick and you didn't believe he was real because you're an idiot. I dumped him though because I don't want to date a junky but I did try it with that guy. I never had any with peter though.

Desolation
01-22-2018, 05:10 PM
you got knocked up by a 50-year-old that sells meth to kids?

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:11 PM
again you where in this meth den with teens to begin with

I was in his flat yes. I don't think I really knew what was going on for a time but I do know I was horrified at one point when I realised they were injecting meth and tried to leave. I also remember going to the police and being interviewed and them wanting me to press charges.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:11 PM
holy shit lol

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:12 PM
you are a piece of human garbage

Battery Bits
you are a piece of human garbage

You're a fucking idiot.

I did the right thing by going to the police.

Dustin
How did you not end up in jail? Did you just blame Peter for everything and played dumb?

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:14 PM
How did you not end up in jail? Did you just blame Peter for everything and played dumb?

I didn't do anything wrong. I was just there and I was the one who went to the police. If I had done something wrong they would have arrested me.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:14 PM
Not my fault scum exists and I witnessed it.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VvrojRs.gif

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:15 PM

Yeah well shit happens

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:17 PM
You can't have it both ways either.

Either Peter Andrew Quinn is actually this guy and all this actually happened.

OR I put away an innocent man and all this is not true.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:17 PM
So you're doing meth and fucking this guy. Go back to his place and he has 15 year olds shooting up. They mug you?? You then leave and go to the cops. And the cops never wanted to ask you any questions about what it was you were doing there??

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bT1oWBM.gif

maks
01-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Yeah well shit happens

only to you

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:20 PM
anyone else ever wake up at a teen meth den party

maks
01-22-2018, 05:22 PM
accidentally? no

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:23 PM
whoops fuck i'm gonna be late for work, i woke up in a meth den again ugh,, whos seen my keys

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:24 PM
So you're doing meth and fucking this guy. Go back to his place and he has 15 year olds shooting up. They mug you?? You then leave and go to the cops. And the cops never wanted to ask you any questions about what it was you were doing?
I didn't do meth with him.

I was in a dissociative state when I first met him and he brought me to his house, there was not anyone else there then and I was having a shower and he came in and I don't like talking about but I slept with him and I remember thinking he was popeye (because I did not have my wherewithal) he picked up teenagers later (he told me the girls were his neices but they weren't) and they all started shooting up meth, I didn't know what was going on, I slept while this went on, I woke up and at some point I actually realised what was going on ther was peter and teenage girls shooting up meth and I tried to leave, they blocked the door and wouldn't let me leave then a girl called gemma decided I could leave if she took my wallet so she took my wallet and they let me leave and I went to the police.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:25 PM
You can't have it both ways either.

Either Peter Andrew Quinn is actually this guy and all this actually happened.

OR I put away an innocent man and all this is not true.

i belive you put someone away after you ratted everyone out, and they let you go because your a rat, but you where at the same meth den doing the same shit as the rest of them

i belive the peter quinn you linked in the op, is a different peter quinn as pete is not 55

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:25 PM
I didn't do meth with him.

I was in a https://i.imgur.com/bT1oWBM.gif when I first met him and he brought me to his house, there was not anyone else there then and I was having a shower and he came in and I don't like talking about but I slept with him and I remember thinking he was popeye (because I did not have my wherewithal) he picked up teenagers later (he told me the girls were his neices but they weren't) and they all started shooting up meth, I didn't know what was going on, I slept while this went on, I woke up and at some point I actually realised what was going on ther was peter and teenage girls shooting up meth and I tried to leave, they blocked the door and wouldn't let me leave then a girl called gemma decided I could leave if she took my wallet so she took my wallet and they let me leave and I went to the police.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:26 PM
The cops interviewed me for hours. They said they knew who he was. They wanted me to press charges.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:26 PM
you ratted him out , to save your own neck

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:27 PM
i thought ice junkies where supposed to stick together

Battery Bits
i belive you put someone away after you ratted everyone out, and they let you go because your a rat, but you where at the same meth den doing the same shit as the rest of them

i belive the peter quinn you linked in the op, is a different peter quinn as pete is not 55
You're an idiot.

Why would I make this up.

It's the same guy and what I said happened happened.

Autistic Spectrum
thought meth heads had a code lisa, YOU LET DOWN ALL THE OTHER METH HEADS ON PENGUIN ISLAND WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

Battery Bits
i thought ice junkies where supposed to stick together

I'm not a junky.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:28 PM
you ratted him out , to save your own neck

No I went to the police station on my own accord.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:28 PM
sorry not a junkie, that's your now dead boyfriend, your a meth head because you've done meth more than once,

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:29 PM
thought meth heads had a code lisa, YOU LET DOWN ALL THE OTHER METH HEADS ON PENGUIN ISLAND WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

Meth heads can rot in prison, especially ones that give it to kids.

Autistic Spectrum
No I went to the police station on my own accord.

even worse, u broke the meth head code of don't go to the cops about your teen sexy orgys at meth dens

Autistic Spectrum
Meth heads can rot in prison, especially ones that give it to kids.

yes i agree you should be locked away for a very long time

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:30 PM
and you only went to the cops because the meth heads you where hanging out with stole your shit(my guess , go with me on this,, they stole your shit to buy more meth)

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:30 PM
sorry not a junkie, that's your now dead boyfriend, your a meth head because you've done meth more than once,

No I did it ONCE to try it but that was not with peter.

I have also done cocaine once, heroin once and lsd a bunch of times. But I never wanted to be a junky so I only tried the junky drugs once to see what they were like,

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:31 PM
can't belive they let you teach kids

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:32 PM
and you only went to the cops because the meth heads you where hanging out with stole your shit(my guess , go with me on this,, they stole your shit to buy more meth)

I went there with the whole story. If I was just worried about my wallet I would not have told them everything but I told them everything. I was horrified.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:32 PM
can't belive they let you teach kids

I have no criminal record and I'm highly educated. Why the fuck not.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:33 PM
and i'm saying if they didn't steal your shit you would have never went to the cops

Battery Bits
and i'm saying if they didn't steal your shit you would have never went to the cops

I think I would of. I was disgusted.

maks
The cops interviewed me for hours. They said they knew who he was. They wanted me to press charges.

The victim doesn't press charges, the district attorney does. The cops wouldn't have pressured you to press charges, it's not up to you. That's how I know this story is bullshit.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:34 PM
No I did it ONCE to try it but that was not with peter.

I have also done cocaine once, heroin once and lsd a bunch of times. But I never wanted to be a junky so I only tried the junky drugs once to see what they were like,

I have no criminal record and I'm highly educated. Why the fuck not.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:34 PM
I think I would of. I was disgusted.
i'm 1000 percent sure you would not have

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:35 PM
you just wanted your wallet back

Battery Bits
You can speculate all you want but none of your soeculations are what happened. What actually happened happened and I have no reason to make it up, not like it puts me in a good light. But it fucking happened.

Autistic Spectrum
you would have prob just come to this very fourm and made a thread about your teen meth den party and that's it if your shit did not get ganked

Autistic Spectrum
and codey would have had to report it

maks
01-22-2018, 05:36 PM
lisa saw a tv show where the cops were all 'you should press charges fam' and she was like 'yeah that will make my bullshit story sound plausible because the real world always works the same as tv'

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:36 PM
you just wanted your wallet back

If that was all I wanted then I wouldn't have told the police everything else, I would have just reported my wallet stolen and not spent hours telling them everything that happened.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:37 PM
I've lost my wallet before and it takes like two seconds to go report it lost or stolen but I went in and told them everything that happened. I never expected to even get my wallet back but they got it back for me.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:41 PM
add narc to lisa's long list of titles

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:42 PM
Oh my god where did all these kids and meth come from??? I would NEVER do anything like this. Please you must believe me.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:42 PM
lisa's a hero in her story, she reported the evil meth heads, i mean she was hanging out with them at said teen meth party, but that does not matter one bit because

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:43 PM
Oh my god where did all these kids and meth come from??? I would NEVER do anything like this. Please you must believe me.

Why would I make it up?

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:44 PM
lisa's a hero in her story, she reported the evil meth heads, i mean she was hanging out with them at said teen meth party, but that does not matter one bit because

I'm not a hero, how I got in that situation is fucked up. But I DID go to the police about it. That's the facts.

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:44 PM
JM9HmdnbqwE

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:45 PM
Because you really don't want to admit what happened. Which I am going to go out on a limb here and say you too were in the wrong.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:46 PM
Like you do get you were having sex with a man that was giving drugs to children.

Battery Bits
It's not nice being in that state and it's not nice what happened that put me in that state.

Desolation
lisa pick better friends !

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:47 PM
what would peter and lisa's kid be like right now, i bet she would be high af all the time from lisa blasting the kid with smoke, learing how to post on fourms, getting babysat by meth heads

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:48 PM
that's the most goof troop SWJ bullshit lisa lmao "uhhh i was in a rlly weird state!! :("

Battery Bits
Like you do get you were having sex with a man that was giving drugs to children.

I didn't have sex with him after that. I had sex with him when I first went to his house and there was no-one else there, this was before he went and picked up teenagers and was shooting up meth. I also was in a dissaciative state when that occurred.

Autistic Spectrum
It's not nice being in that state and it's not nice what happened that put me in that state.

it sounds made up

Battery Bits
lisa pick better friends !

They aren't my friends at all.

Autistic Spectrum

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:49 PM
Because you really don't want to admit what happened. Which I am going to go out on a limb here and say you too were in the wrong.

Why would I admit to everything I've admitted to if it wasn't true

Desolation
01-22-2018, 05:49 PM
They aren't my friends at all.

fuck better people*

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:50 PM
I didn't have sex with him after that. I had sex with him when I first went to his house and there was no-one else there, this was before he went and picked up teenagers and was shooting up meth. I also was in a https://i.imgur.com/VvrojRs.gif when that occurred.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:51 PM
fuck better people*

If I knew what I was doing I wouldn't have fucked him. That's the worst thing about it all. I feel so gross about it but I can't change what happened.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:52 PM
"its estimated that 2% of people experience dissociative disorders"

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:52 PM
2%

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 05:53 PM
A changeling is a creature found in folklore and folk religion. A changeling child was believed to be a fairy child that had been left in place of a human child stolen by the fairies. The theme of the swapped child is common in medieval literature and reflects concern over infants thought to be afflicted with unexplained diseases, disorders, or developmental disabilities.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:53 PM
percentage lisa was in a bad state: 2%

percentage lisa is just really a piece of shit who fucks meth dealers that deal meth to children: 100%

maks
01-22-2018, 05:55 PM
she wasn't in a dissociative state she was on a shitload of benzos

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 05:58 PM
2%
I'm on a disablilty pension because of it, I have two psychiatrists and take medication.

It's happened to me a number of times but that is the worst thing that has happened during an episode. Other times I have just woken up in stange places not really knowing how I got there, one night I went out following lights and climbed over fences and woke up in the car repair shop in the middle of the night, I had climbed over a fence and into the shop and was standing undr a security light with my pants around my ankles (my pants had fallen down). But I hadn't broken anything or done anything just climbed in there for some unknown reason.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:59 PM
what the fuck hahaha

Dustin
01-22-2018, 05:59 PM
So you get so strung out you lurk around town like an actual zombie

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 06:00 PM
It fucking scary because I don't know what I could do in that state, I'm scared I could hurt somebody and not even know it.

But that is the worst thing thta has happened in that state and I haven't had an episode in years now.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 06:00 PM
& try and rob local repair shops

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 06:01 PM
JM9HmdnbqwE

I'm on a disablilty pension because of it, I have two psychiatrists and take medication.

It's happened to me a number of times but that is the worst thing that has happened during an episode. Other times I have just woken up in stange places not really knowing how I got there, one night I went out following lights and climbed over fences and woke up in the car repair shop in the middle of the night, I had climbed over a fence and into the shop and was standing undr a security light with my pants around my ankles (my pants had fallen down). But I hadn't broken anything or done anything just climbed in there for some unknown reason.

lisa you made up that story from breaking bad

Battery Bits

Yeah kind of. I've been lucky worse things haven't happened but unlucky that I've found myself in such a fucked up situation like what happened. It's really horrible.

Dustin
Maybe you'll walk into a busy road get hit by a large truck and never post here again

Battery Bits
lisa you made up that story from breaking bad

I wish

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Maybe you'll walk into a busy road get hit by a large truck and never post here again

Yeah well that's the danger.

Or get plucked off the streets by a convicted sex offender.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 06:03 PM
& try and rob local repair shops

I didn't steal anything. I don't know what I was doing other than following lights.

Battery Bits
01-22-2018, 06:03 PM
It's not funny. It's scary and really horrible.

Dustin
01-22-2018, 06:04 PM
yeah im pretty sure you're reading off the plot to breaking bad

Dustin
01-22-2018, 06:04 PM
fake and gay next thread

Dustin
01-22-2018, 06:06 PM
if you're really as fucked up as you say post a picture of your cocktail of pharmaceuticals

maks
01-22-2018, 06:07 PM

100% this is what happened

Desolation
01-22-2018, 06:08 PM
everything in this thread makes me think you should die.

Desolation
01-22-2018, 06:10 PM

Lisa could come to a rager of ours fam

Dustin
01-22-2018, 06:16 PM
Lisa roaming around strung out on drugs sounds like a shitty dean koontz book.

Desolation
01-22-2018, 06:18 PM
stumbling through the slums of Victoria dripping with junkie cum

Autistic Spectrum
01-22-2018, 06:19 PM
here's my theroy

lisa just getting fired from her teacher job for sucking middler schoolers dicks, goes to her parents for chistmas, she tries to suck her gay brothers dick in the upstairs bathoom, her brother defending himself pushes her down the stairs, and her family drags her dick sucking ass outta there, she ends up on the street, sees some guy who looks like poype and remebers back to her childhood, thinking i've always wanted to suck poypes dick, so she does, lisa can't get enough dicks to suck tho, so she has peter buy her some meth he does, then the 2 of them find a bunch of teens and invite them back to peter place for a good old fashioned meth dick sucking party, peter after spending days with lisa is done with lisa's shit and threatens to call the cops on her for sucking so many dicks, lisa then makes up this story about her dissaoctive state after watching breaking bad and goes to the cops and tells them a story and peter ends up in jail

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2018, 06:19 PM
here's my theroy

lisa just getting fired from her teacher job for sucking middler schoolers dicks, goes to her parents for chistmas, she tries to suck her gay brothers dick in the upstairs bathoom, her brother defending himself pushes her down the stairs, and her family drags her dick sucking ass outta there, she ends up on the street, sees some guy who looks like poype and remebers back to her childhood, thinking i've always wanted to suck poypes dick, so she does, lisa can't get enough dicks to suck tho, so she has peter buy her some meth he does, then the 2 of them find a bunch of teens and invite them back to peter place for a good old fashioned meth dick sucking party, peter after spending days with lisa is done with lisa's shit and threatens to call the cops on her for sucking so many dicks, lisa then makes up this story about her dissaoctive state after watching breaking bad and goes to the cops and tells them a story and peter ends up in jail

jessieQ
01-24-2018, 05:15 AM
Peter Andrew Quinn

Yes that is actually his full name I saw his birth certificate and yes this is actually him

Repeat sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn, who "brazenly" attacked young women in public places, is to stay behind bars for another year.
Although his sentence expired last May, a NSW Supreme Court judge concluded Quinn would be likely to commit a further serious sex offence if he were released at present.
But Justice Peter Hall refused the state government's application for a five-year order, instead ruling he should stay behind bars for one more year from now.
It is the second case in which a judge has made a final order under tough new NSW laws aimed at protecting the public and facilitating the rehabilitation of serious sex offenders.
Quinn, whose record dates back to 1977, was last jailed in May 1998 for nine years and was due to be released on May 13, 2007.
His two most serious offences occurred in 1985 and 1995, one on a country train travelling west across NSW and the second in a public toilet at Lithgow railway station.
In the first case, the 18-year-old victim had been asleep in her compartment when Quinn came in and pulled her blanket down.
Quinn, who was on parole for previous sex offences, sexually assaulted the teenager and only fled when a conductor arrived.
The victim of the 1995 offence was a 15-year-old girl who went to the station toilet while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive by train.
Quinn followed her into the facilities and when she refused his offer of drugs he touched her outside her clothing.
When she tried to escape by climbing over the wall, he pulled her back and sexually assaulted her.
Lawyers for the NSW government submitted the sex offences had been "brazenly committed against young women in public places".
Justice Hall noted evidence from psychiatrists which indicated Quinn's offending related to both "an antisocial personality disorder and to his alcohol abuse disorder".
At present, there was no program or strategy in place directed at his alcohol abuse disorder in order to prepare him for his release from custody.
The judge also noted Quinn's history of breaching his parole.
In making the one-year order, Justice Hall made various recommendations, including the development of a management plan in preparation for his eventual release.
Advice also should be obtained from a consultant psychiatrist in relation to any assessment and treatment considered necessary for his rehabilitation, he said.
You are a total no brain. Saw who's birth certificate dumb arse? How the duck would you see that when your a blind fool

jessieQ
01-24-2018, 05:25 AM
You have previously ducked your dad, brothers, grand father and anyone other guy who wears trousers. Don't even bother coming across as a good person. Your a fully who're. How much money you got who're? Go get some

jessieQ
01-24-2018, 05:33 AM
Your the child sex offender you ugly duck. When a guy ducks you they put a bag over your head and one over theirs in case you're falls off. Haha true too

Battery Bits
01-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Ummmm

Autistic Spectrum
01-24-2018, 12:08 PM
jessieQ is right lisa, about you, i'm glad jessieQ showed up to open everyone's eyes about your whoreish actions

Battery Bits
01-24-2018, 12:10 PM
Don’t be stupid

Autistic Spectrum
01-24-2018, 12:11 PM
fucked your own grandad(who's also your father) and your gay brother, wow lisa

Autistic Spectrum
01-24-2018, 12:11 PM
you prob turned him gay

Battery Bits
01-24-2018, 12:12 PM
Don’t be stupid

Autistic Spectrum
01-24-2018, 12:14 PM
You have previously ducked your dad, brothers, grand father and anyone other guy who wears trousers. Don't even bother coming across as a good person. Your a fully who're. How much money you got who're? Go get some

omfg i just realized i wear trousers, i'm gonna stop wearing trousers asap so lisa don't try and fuck me and turn me gay

Battery Bits
01-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Dp just make the convicted repeat sex offender go away instead of picking on lily

Autistic Spectrum
01-24-2018, 12:19 PM
that's not peter it's his aunt or some shit

Autistic Spectrum
01-24-2018, 12:19 PM
and she's a god fearing woman look at her avatar of jesus flying above in the clouds,,, jesus knows your a whore lisa

Battery Bits
01-24-2018, 12:23 PM
that's not peter it's his aunt or some shit

Make it go away

Battery Bits
01-24-2018, 12:27 PM
You want to campaign against a pedophile here is a real convicted repeat offender

Wendy <3
01-24-2018, 02:10 PM
I wonder if stevey walks around town not knowing who or where he is and fucks creepy old meth guys in exchange for shitty android apps

maks
01-24-2018, 02:35 PM
You want to campaign against a pedophile here is a real convicted repeat offender

and you ducked him

Cams Purple Lambo
01-24-2018, 02:57 PM

so when u fucked peter and let him breed you that was all to punish him for being a sexual predator?

Wendy <3
01-24-2018, 05:37 PM
I envy the people who've gotten to abuse lisa irl

Nuffy
01-25-2018, 10:16 AM
Lisa, do you remember that time you killed Donny? Then paraded around in his clothes, and sent the pictures to his family? Fucking sadistic.