PDA

View Full Version : i decided to make my own thread for people who feel like i do.

roxtoyz666
04-12-2015, 07:27 AM
People who think that it's worth it to try harder than other people, for people who think that's important to never forget to express yourself without letting other people make you nervous, and to let your own desires never disappoint you but propel you into the future.

http://i.imgur.com/wraVPza.jpg

m0nde
04-12-2015, 03:17 PM
lol you are truly a faggot and I like you, bRO

Desolation
04-12-2015, 03:17 PM
people who have a defective brain and are also half nigger

TheLizardWhisperer
04-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Came in here expecting mental illness and anime, got Deso defending his bff's honor too. Thread of the day.

roxtoyz666
04-13-2015, 03:18 AM
people who have a defective brain and are also half nigger

don't speak to me like that.

Quarter_snacks
04-13-2015, 10:23 PM
idk if i fall into that list

roxtoyz666
04-14-2015, 04:47 AM
idk if i fall into that list

maybe i'm just becoming a zombie from taking meds.

Garfield
04-19-2015, 12:50 PM
beta thread

roxtoyz666
04-19-2015, 07:48 PM
beta thread

I'm as confident as they come. I'm very proud of myself as well so i don't know what to say. I am 24 years old and i am not going to listen to a person named "Garfield', talk down on me.

Garfield
04-20-2015, 08:55 PM
I'm as confident as they come. I'm very proud of myself as well so i don't know what to say. I am 24 years old and i am not going to listen to a person named "Garfield', talk down on me.

annnddddd another beta excuse! just hurry up and make a good post already, were all waiting

m0nde
04-20-2015, 09:28 PM
you're proud of yourself for being a mentally ill faggot? do you even support yourself at 24 or are you living with your parents on welfare?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
04-20-2015, 09:36 PM
lol you are truly a faggot and I like you, bRO

Quarter_snacks
04-21-2015, 12:33 AM
i'm as confident as they come *smirks*

roxtoyz666
04-21-2015, 06:05 PM
you're proud of yourself for being a mentally ill faggot? do you even support yourself at 24 or are you living with your parents on welfare?

how are those two ideas related?

m0nde
04-21-2015, 06:26 PM
didn't answer either question

roxtoyz666
04-24-2015, 11:26 AM
i support myself but i dont know if you consider disability to be welfare so i didnt answer

m0nde
04-24-2015, 01:35 PM
yeah it is welfare

roxtoyz666
04-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Being a middle-class worker is welfare too. You look like an insect to a rich person.

lnopia the great
04-29-2015, 07:15 PM
fuck money get bitches bro when will u learn

m0nde
04-29-2015, 11:24 PM
make all the excuses you want for being a leech

roxtoyz666
04-30-2015, 12:17 AM
make all the excuses you want for being a leech

I'm not a leech. I'm not gonna work with schizophrenia. However if im being honest being disabled isnt easy because you have so much free time there isnt enough to occupy it with.

m0nde
04-30-2015, 10:55 AM
maybe take a hint from steveyos or lisa or one of the many other losers on the forum

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
04-30-2015, 02:52 PM
:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:: eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

...m0nde is having a tanty over the mentally ill.

roxtoyz666
05-01-2015, 03:57 AM
maybe take a hint from steveyos or lisa or one of the many other losers on the forum

why dont you go fuck yourself bro.

m0nde
05-01-2015, 11:59 AM
why don't you make an attempt at life and stop living like a loser in a dream world?

05-01-2015, 03:20 PM
:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

...m0nde shoves things up his ass all the time.

roxtoyz666
05-03-2015, 10:23 PM
why don't you make an attempt at life and stop living like a loser in a dream world?

being a middle class worker isnt a life. It's called being a nigger.

m0nde
05-04-2015, 12:11 AM
so you believe anyone who works for a living and pays your way through the world is somehow "a nigger". what does that make you? oh yeah, a leech as i said. the sad thing is that you, like so many others like you have never even attempted to not be a leech, never attempted to make your own way in the world and are now stuck scraping by each month and trapped, afraid to even make a change. and you have the gall to think that living a normal, honest life is not worthy. you're human shit who should have been put out of its misery so you wouldn't be a burden to the rest of us, worse than your calling me "a nigger".

if you had tried to work, fucked your head up like lisa did and then lived like a welfare leech, i would respect you on some level, but you didn't even do that.

roxtoyz666
05-04-2015, 11:23 PM
so you believe anyone who works for a living and pays your way through the world is somehow "a nigger". what does that make you? oh yeah, a leech as i said. the sad thing is that you, like so many others like you have never even attempted to not be a leech, never attempted to make your own way in the world and are now stuck scraping by each month and trapped, afraid to even make a change. and you have the gall to think that living a normal, honest life is not worthy. you're human shit who should have been put out of its misery so you wouldn't be a burden to the rest of us, worse than your calling me "a nigger".

if you had tried to work, fucked your head up like lisa did and then lived like a welfare leech, i would respect you on some level, but you didn't even do that.

I've tried many things before actually like going to school and having a job. My schizophrenia actually stopped me from doing such a thing every time. Some people choose to work with a disorder like schizophrenia other people dont. Economically people on disability wages serve a purpose as well. You have to work because you are a failure i am disabled because i am gifted so i dont have to what you do.

roxtoyz666
05-04-2015, 11:24 PM
schizophrenia even effected me in high school. Not socially obviously but as far as my ability to focus its pretty difficult to do if im being honest its not worth the effort.

m0nde
05-05-2015, 12:41 AM
I've tried many things before actually like going to school and having a job. My schizophrenia actually stopped me from doing such a thing every time. Some people choose to work with a disorder like schizophrenia other people dont. Economically people on disability wages serve a purpose as well. You have to work because you are a failure i am disabled because i am gifted so i dont have to what you do.this is what you tell yourself so you don't kill yourself. good luck with that

schizophrenia even effected me in high school. Not socially obviously but as far as my ability to focus its pretty difficult to do if im being honest its not worth the effort.if you've given up on yourself, then that's great. good luck with that too.

i had very severe depression through the end of highschool and all through university and even now. it was very difficult to complete my education and even now, but i do it. i work with people now who have alot of problems, some street people, some people who have mental problems, some who have been incarcerated, etc. but i really respect the fact that they are all trying to better themselves and aren't giving up. if you've given up and you think that at your early age you've actually tried, then i feel very sorry for you. i don't agree with giving welfare or disability to people to house them and keep them out of society's way. that's a cop out, may as well euthanize people to not have to deal with these people at all.

by the way, you never explained what purpose you think people who are on disability wages serve or why you see people who don't have an excuse to not work as failures. i really hope that you give yourself more credit than you have and can break the weird shell of lies you tell yourself each day. i hope you get better or kill yourself.

roxtoyz666
05-05-2015, 11:49 PM
this is what you tell yourself so you don't kill yourself. good luck with that

if you've given up on yourself, then that's great. good luck with that too.

i had very severe depression through the end of highschool and all through university and even now. it was very difficult to complete my education and even now, but i do it. i work with people now who have alot of problems, some street people, some people who have mental problems, some who have been incarcerated, etc. but i really respect the fact that they are all trying to better themselves and aren't giving up. if you've given up and you think that at your early age you've actually tried, then i feel very sorry for you. i don't agree with giving welfare or disability to people to house them and keep them out of society's way. that's a cop out, may as well euthanize people to not have to deal with these people at all.

by the way, you never explained what purpose you think people who are on disability wages serve or why you see people who don't have an excuse to not work as failures. i really hope that you give yourself more credit than you have and can break the weird shell of lies you tell yourself each day. i hope you get better or kill yourself.

i havent give up on myself necessarily but i understand where i am positioned. I'm still preparing myself to have to move forward but for now i understand where i am now. For the record no one in america has to be homeless. However people who are on SSi still contribute to the countrys wealth even if the country is paying for their income. Most people pay into the disability income they receive anyways but others pay into it for other people and there is such a thing as a disrespectful disabled person. I'm not like that im very honorable about the money i am given but i dont see myself as you described.

lnopia the great
05-08-2015, 10:48 PM
first thing you need to do is build up a healthy diet, eating good is the foundaation of feeling good

lnopia the great
05-08-2015, 10:49 PM
although i ate a ton of dominoes tonight and ill prob shit it out in a firey fury in 3-4 hrs

roxtoyz666
05-09-2015, 12:08 AM
although i ate a ton of dominoes tonight and ill prob shit it out in a firey fury in 3-4 hrs

:lost:

Garfield
05-13-2015, 03:00 PM
im about to be rich beyond all of your wildest dreams