PDA

View Full Version : After the unpleasantness yesterday it's time to get back to the basics, the stuff this forum is really about

maks
12-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Spath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/15djbk/a_week_ago_we_were_about_to_leave_the_shelter/c7ljgs8

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/157hk2/its_getting_closer_to_21_12_2012/

maks
12-24-2012, 03:13 PM
she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

Gentleman Doli
12-24-2012, 03:19 PM
During 2008, both Georgia and Russia accused each other of preparing for war.[69][103] In April 2008, Russia said that Georgia was massing 1,500 soldiers and police in the upper Kodori Gorge area and planning to invade the breakaway region of Abkhazia. Russia said it was boosting its forces there and in the South Ossetia region as a response.[104][105] Later, UNOMIG denied any build up in the Kodori Gorge or near the Abkhazian border by either sides.[106][107]

In the same month Russia increased the number of its military peacekeepers in Abkhazia to 2,542 by deploying hundreds of paratroopers into the region. Even after the increase, troop levels still remained within the 3,000 limit imposed by a 1994 decision of Commonwealth of Independent States heads of state.[108][109] Sergey Lavrov said that his country was not preparing for war but would retaliate against any attack.[104] According to the 2012 statement by Vladimir Putin, Russia had been training the South Ossetian militias as part of the General Staff's 2006-2007 plan to rebuff Georgia in case of war.[110]

On 16 April Russia's president Vladimir Putin signed a decree authorising direct official relations between Russian government bodies and the secessionist authorities in Georgia's Abkhazia and South Ossetia.[111] The move further heightened tensions between Russia and Georgia.
Georgian military study map of 2006, showing a plan of military actions within the borders of the South Ossetia.

On 20 April, a Russian jet shot down a Georgian reconnaissance drone flying over Abkhazia.[69][107][112] After the incident Saakashvili deployed 12,000 Georgian troops to Senaki.[113] Georgian interior ministry officials showed the BBC video footage,[114] which Georgia said showed Russian troops deploying heavy military hardware in the breakaway region of Abkhazia. According to Georgia, "it proved the Russians were a fighting force, not just peacekeepers". Russia strongly denied the accusations.[115] Both countries also accused each other of flying jets over South Ossetia, violating the ceasefire.[116]

From July to early August, Georgia and Russia conducted two parallel military exercises, the joint US-Georgian Immediate Response 2008 and the Russian Caucasus Frontier 2008.[117][118] According to a paper published by Institute for Security and Development Policy shortly after the war, the Russian troops remained by the Georgian border instead of returning to their bases after the end of their exercise on 2 August.[107] After the war, Major General Vyacheslav Borisov and commander of the 76th Airborne Division praised the exercises in the region as one of the reasons why his unit performed well in the war.[119] The Georgian 4th Brigade, which later spearheaded the attack into Tskhinvali, took part in the Georgian exercise along with 1,000 American troops. This caused Russia to accuse the United States of helping Georgian attack preparations.[21] After the exercise, the Georgian Artillery Brigade, normally based in two locations, in Senaki and in Gori, was now moved completely to Gori, 25 km (16 mi) from the South Ossetian border.[120] According to Colonel Wolfgang Richter, a leading military adviser to the German OSCE mission, Georgia concentrated troops along the South Ossetian border in July.[120]

maks
12-24-2012, 03:21 PM
During 2008, both Georgia and Russia accused each other of preparing for war.[69][103] In April 2008, Russia said that Georgia was massing 1,500 soldiers and police in the upper Kodori Gorge area and planning to invade the breakaway region of Abkhazia. Russia said it was boosting its forces there and in the South Ossetia region as a response.[104][105] Later, UNOMIG denied any build up in the Kodori Gorge or near the Abkhazian border by either sides.[106][107]

In the same month Russia increased the number of its military peacekeepers in Abkhazia to 2,542 by deploying hundreds of paratroopers into the region. Even after the increase, troop levels still remained within the 3,000 limit imposed by a 1994 decision of Commonwealth of Independent States heads of state.[108][109] Sergey Lavrov said that his country was not preparing for war but would retaliate against any attack.[104] According to the 2012 statement by Vladimir Putin, Russia had been training the South Ossetian militias as part of the General Staff's 2006-2007 plan to rebuff Georgia in case of war.[110]

On 16 April Russia's president Vladimir Putin signed a decree authorising direct official relations between Russian government bodies and the secessionist authorities in Georgia's Abkhazia and South Ossetia.[111] The move further heightened tensions between Russia and Georgia.
Georgian military study map of 2006, showing a plan of military actions within the borders of the South Ossetia.

On 20 April, a Russian jet shot down a Georgian reconnaissance drone flying over Abkhazia.[69][107][112] After the incident Saakashvili deployed 12,000 Georgian troops to Senaki.[113] Georgian interior ministry officials showed the BBC video footage,[114] which Georgia said showed Russian troops deploying heavy military hardware in the breakaway region of Abkhazia. According to Georgia, "it proved the Russians were a fighting force, not just peacekeepers". Russia strongly denied the accusations.[115] Both countries also accused each other of flying jets over South Ossetia, violating the ceasefire.[116]

From July to early August, Georgia and Russia conducted two parallel military exercises, the joint US-Georgian Immediate Response 2008 and the Russian Caucasus Frontier 2008.[117][118] According to a paper published by Institute for Security and Development Policy shortly after the war, the Russian troops remained by the Georgian border instead of returning to their bases after the end of their exercise on 2 August.[107] After the war, Major General Vyacheslav Borisov and commander of the 76th Airborne Division praised the exercises in the region as one of the reasons why his unit performed well in the war.[119] The Georgian 4th Brigade, which later spearheaded the attack into Tskhinvali, took part in the Georgian exercise along with 1,000 American troops. This caused Russia to accuse the United States of helping Georgian attack preparations.[21] After the exercise, the Georgian Artillery Brigade, normally based in two locations, in Senaki and in Gori, was now moved completely to Gori, 25 km (16 mi) from the South Ossetian border.[120] According to Colonel Wolfgang Richter, a leading military adviser to the German OSCE mission, Georgia concentrated troops along the South Ossetian border in July.[120]

LOL!

<3

Desolation
12-24-2012, 03:22 PM
dude hate on my chickens all day they will still lay egggs

maks
12-24-2012, 03:25 PM
sure hope barry doesn't mind me doing this because I'm never going to stop

Gentleman Doli
12-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Take my Spath take my the NEDM cat take me where i can not have sex and procure AIDS ii dont care im still free you cant take my Adolf Hitler from me

blumpkin blownuts
12-24-2012, 04:59 PM
yeah real fuckin hilarious

maks
12-24-2012, 05:54 PM
Now that you are done mourning the loss of another old time YTMNSFW member defecting to the lizards, we sure can get back to business as usual. :rofl:

"another"? nobody's been stupid enough to do this before

Gentleman Doli
12-24-2012, 05:56 PM
i beleve she means STomple Bane doctor

Desolation
12-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Child care practitioner

maks
12-24-2012, 06:11 PM
stevey wasn't a :lizard: any more than he was one of us, stevey is in it for stevey

Gentleman Doli
12-24-2012, 06:29 PM
steveyos works for teh highest bidder bitch... hes a mercenarey with no loyalties, hes a lose canon no teh edge

maks
12-24-2012, 06:51 PM
He begged Iggy for a pink name and made a site with Lisa and me. That's lizard enough.

yeah and I'll bet he made a big deal how he was leaving forever a week later

m0nde
12-24-2012, 06:52 PM
i already miss stevey

maks
12-24-2012, 06:57 PM
he probably asked her to

Shake It Brother
12-24-2012, 08:00 PM
im nothing like you, you fat waste of shit, you deny your gout which is truth and you have fuckign TERMINAL ILLNESS, die slowly you piece of shit, the motive behind my aspergers was that monde told me ruby had it so i was bored and said to ruby i had aspergers and ruby told monde that i told him that i have aspergers and now its all been leaked as if i was telling the truth, fucking fat shit, im not finding strength in denial im just sick of this shit fuck this forum you guys repeat the same stuff over and over i am sick to death of reading the same psots over and over NOTHING IS FUCKING FUNNY AT ALL you guys just keep posting the same shit its like this place is stuck in fucking TIME there is no moving forward there is not even moving backwards its just fucking FUCKED UP AND VULGUR i used to come here in seek of a cheap laugh and nothing anymore is even funny, the repetition of monde is whacked, aspergers apaprently repeat things over and over because its amusing to them, i dont repeat shit irl, monde told me once he does, so he has a sign that HE could fucking have aspergers, so why shouldnt he get his shit checked up fucking fat idiots the both of you and fuck this entire forum.

clay
12-24-2012, 08:06 PM
merry indian christmas, monde. i bought you a chicken to sacrifice to shiva

juji
12-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Shit thread

jon
12-26-2012, 01:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6gxPq.jpg

maks
12-26-2012, 04:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6gxPq.jpg

qft

boobz
12-26-2012, 05:24 PM
im nothing like you, you fat waste of shit, you deny your gout which is truth and you have fuckign TERMINAL ILLNESS, die slowly you piece of shit, the motive behind my aspergers was that monde told me ruby had it so i was bored and said to ruby i had aspergers and ruby told monde that i told him that i have aspergers and now its all been leaked as if i was telling the truth, fucking fat shit, im not finding strength in denial im just sick of this shit fuck this forum you guys repeat the same stuff over and over i am sick to death of reading the same psots over and over NOTHING IS FUCKING FUNNY AT ALL you guys just keep posting the same shit its like this place is stuck in fucking TIME there is no moving forward there is not even moving backwards its just fucking FUCKED UP AND VULGUR i used to come here in seek of a cheap laugh and nothing anymore is even funny, the repetition of monde is whacked, aspergers apaprently repeat things over and over because its amusing to them, i dont repeat shit irl, monde told me once he does, so he has a sign that HE could fucking have aspergers, so why shouldnt he get his shit checked up fucking fat idiots the both of you and fuck this entire forum.