PDA

View Full Version : Yearly Christmas letter

Desolation
12-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Music choice of the holiday: D3JMcW1D69g ☃ ☃ ☃

Another Winter wind rolls into our small community and yet again we're still here. The leaves fall, the temperature drops, and as we trade our Autumn cardigans in for sweaters and scarves, we are still all around one another. I hear the trees swaying outside my window as I type this, hot coco in one hand and a plate of gingerbread cookies in front of me. What a relaxing evening planned before the big holiday tomorrow..
Ha, so we had some interesting things happen this year: the old forum we knew and loved has turned into a NEW that we cherish just as much. A big hack, some shut downs, but we're all still here. There isn't much that can stop us from loving one another. Sure we lost some posts, but hey, that gives us room to make new greats! New visitors - no matter how we treat them, it's definitely added a new element to the forum. New alliances, new enemies - LOVE IT! A break from the old. Same president<3.. And yet, we're still here together. That's what this time of year means anyway. No matter how many nasty names we call each other or the amount of friction that comes between us, we're still here enjoying each others company. To be honest, 2012 has been a rough year for yours truly, and even if the Mayan's were wrong, I feel like a part of me has died. But you all have been constantly lovely. You guys are a heart throb. You have been supportive, occasionally kind (exceptionally during times which I needed it), and always put your heart and soul into your posts. To be able to come home after a hard day and know that you guys will be here to make me laugh is more than I could ever ask for from the internet! My highlight of the year? Probably the drama spouting up on a damn near weekly basis and if not that, the continued fellowship I have with some of you members here - on and off the boards. You guys are wonderful. It's been hard year and my anemia in this exceptionally warm year has made me fatigued most days. If my posts weren't as perky as 2011, I apologize, expect changes in the new year. I did get to go over seas and made many nice, new friends. Many concerts and some great parties with friends. The year in news was rather depressing by I try and ignore it. 2013 will be better. It has to be!
For Christmas I'm having dinner with my family, grand parents and my friend Allie. She's great and I bought her some really nice candles for a present (hope she likes them!). There's also a basketball game I want to catch tomorrow so I'll do that after I eat some turkey, stuffing, and sip some wine. Later that night, Django Unchained if there's tickets available! Woo!!
What are you all doing? I hope it's something that will connect you with your loved ones but if not, feel free to enjoy the boards. I'll be happy to reply to any posts this holiday season. Merry Christmas everyone, I love you all individually and I hope it's extra special. Lets make this one great 2013 as well!<3

Gentleman Doli
12-24-2012, 05:55 PM
jethro tull unironicaly pwns mate

Desolation
12-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Damn right

Gentleman Doli
12-24-2012, 06:02 PM
tl;dr

brutal fuckeing own. look forward to more "good ones"

Lexi Persimmons
12-24-2012, 06:04 PM
going for a drink.

maks
12-24-2012, 06:47 PM
tl;dr

who asked you to read it? none of it applies to you

F4
12-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Another Winter wind rolls into our small community and yet again we're still here.

but why

:hmm:

blumpkin blownuts
12-25-2012, 09:05 AM
spending time with family, i actually enjoy them now that im not high around them for the first time in 5 years or more

blumpkin blownuts
12-25-2012, 09:13 AM
spending time with family, i actually enjoy them now that im not high around them for the first time in 5 years or more

sex with dead people
12-25-2012, 09:51 AM
I don't have a family and I don't celebrate xmas because I'm poor.

Garfield
12-25-2012, 08:32 PM
sorry des hope you dont mind me hopping on your thread i didnt feel like clicking all the way on the new thread button but here goes: som epretty gay threads on here just wanted to say the orgy went great except i think i got hpv but who really cares. i got some clothes n stuff for christmas, mainly booze, think im gonna settle down for a while now and join christianmingle.com maybe a gang?? sux about plugs but hell come back eventually they all do. glad that lil lizard tits is finally gone, and my new years resolution is to be a much better self contained poster. you guys deserve it. love ya!<3

doctor remulak
12-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't have a family and I don't celebrate xmas because I'm poor.

I am Doctor Remulak.

Desolation
01-23-2014, 12:56 AM
yearly

maks
12-12-2017, 07:46 PM
tis the season for thread necros

https://i.imgur.com/XyQcxJO.gif

Desolation
12-14-2017, 05:32 PM
better times for sure

maks
12-14-2017, 07:38 PM
the lizards are all gone, we have some decent cannon fodder in kent and lily, I think we're due for a new golden age.