PDA

View Full Version : we watched 'Troy' on dvd on the 60 inch TV

timmy
12-27-2012, 07:07 PM
then we fucked for a good 30 minutes and i came inside her, we both showered etc and went to bed together.
the next morning I made her and myself eggs and buttered toast, gave her a glass of OJ, watched TV for about 20 minutes then fucked again and I came inside her again. we cleaned up, showered, then I dropped her off home. she said she would love to do this again.

timmy
12-27-2012, 07:07 PM
by came inside i mean there was no rubber

timmy
12-27-2012, 07:09 PM
that feel when you watch your cum drip out of her pussy and down your shaft

Gentleman Doli
12-27-2012, 07:43 PM
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................................................:grin:

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................................................................:grin:

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................................................:grin:

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ........................................................................................so hows your hole mate :grin::grin::grin::grin:

timmy
12-27-2012, 07:49 PM
same old hole, it will never change

Shake It Brother
12-27-2012, 07:58 PM
raged

Lexi Persimmons
12-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Dear Tim A. You will never touch my hole again. You fucking whore.

timmy
12-27-2012, 08:13 PM
a bunch of girls thousands of miles away gettin mad whats wrong i am single i can fuck who i want

Gentleman Doli
12-27-2012, 08:23 PM
tims very definitely true and real story abouat haveing sex tha he shared on the ruby net YTMNSFW forums has drivven women all over teh world into a mad fury. they are comeing for his hole they are comeing to danmage his hole

timmy
12-27-2012, 08:26 PM
what would u have me do film it u sick fuck

Lexi Persimmons
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DzKF5.jpg

Shake It Brother
12-27-2012, 08:31 PM
there's no need to lie tim, we all know a swimmer's body can't get you very far when it belongs to someone as autistic as you

timmy
12-27-2012, 08:38 PM
not if its just casual sex

clay
12-27-2012, 08:40 PM
was this with gush or what, im confused

timmy
12-27-2012, 08:45 PM
:yeaok::snickers:

rubycalaber
12-27-2012, 08:45 PM
by came inside i mean there was no rubber

can I be the step father?

timmy
12-27-2012, 08:47 PM
can I be the step father?

if she was lying about being on the pill that will be her problem, shes going back to her country in 2 months.

rubycalaber
12-27-2012, 08:57 PM
she could probably sue you for child support

imagine there being a little barry out there in 9 months time...

timmy
12-27-2012, 08:58 PM
that would give me a reason to change my name to what ive always wanted it to be and move to melbourne and hang out with some old friends

juji
12-27-2012, 09:16 PM
there's no need to lie tim, we all know a swimmer's body can't get you very far when it belongs to someone as autistic as you

You should have done in opposite way, youre autistic as fuck on your photos

http://i.imgur.com/GWQbc.png

rubycalaber
12-27-2012, 09:25 PM
autistic doesnt mean cute

its just a coincidence barry is both

Stalin
12-27-2012, 09:26 PM
every woman on the planet says she's on the pill barry

half of them "forget" to take a pill or two, then gg you're a dad

you're so gullible it's like watching a small child lmao

juji
12-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Why did you stop posting here since some weeks ago?

juji
12-27-2012, 09:32 PM

you're so gullible it's like watching a small child lmao

Who are you?

Stalin
12-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Who are you?

old school ytmnd-era nigga come here to see dis thread

juji
12-27-2012, 09:39 PM
old school ytmnd-era nigga come here to see dis thread

Probably a nice shitty alt

juji
12-27-2012, 09:43 PM
General Doli had sex with Hitler and got pregnant, then What Stalin would do?

Stalin
12-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Probably a nice shitty alt

no

Stalin
12-27-2012, 10:21 PM

also no

maks
12-27-2012, 10:46 PM
if she was lying about being on the pill that will be her problem, shes going back to her country in 2 months.

you never take a girl's word for it barry, it's not that hard to pull out just to be safe

maks
12-27-2012, 10:46 PM

wisdom itt. listen to this man, tim.

lnopia the great
12-27-2012, 10:50 PM
i know that feel b

lnopia the great
12-27-2012, 10:53 PM
gushing my cum just inside her lips and a little outside then having her best friend/twin sister eat her out uhhhhnnnn

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 10:55 PM
you never take a girl's word for it barry, it's not that hard to pull out just to be safe

what about when she demands you cum inside her is that bad news? i was actually counting her bc pills before we would fuck to see if she was taking them but not every time, and i was afraid to do it

maks
12-27-2012, 10:57 PM
what about when she demands you cum inside her is that bad news? i was actually counting her bc pills before we would fuck to see if she was taking them but not every time, and i was afraid to do it

demand or request? when a chick starts demanding anything at all I'm out the door

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:00 PM
"i want you to do it while you're inside me"
is what she said, and she was pretty firm about it. made me not want to and my dick was all desensitized from j/o too much anyway so it wasn't worth letting me fuck on her for an hour and finally it caused her to dump me
i probably dodged a bullet though this is the one who was half-itallian half-lebbo and her hairy pussy smelled like armpits. tasted like a regular pussy though

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:01 PM
i like demanding chicks if im tied down and we're playing that way
but i prefer to do the tying down and commandign

Gentleman Doli
12-27-2012, 11:06 PM

I am having Hitlers babey

maks
12-27-2012, 11:14 PM
"i want you to do it while you're inside me"
is what she said, and she was pretty firm about it. made me not want to and my dick was all desensitized from j/o too much anyway so it wasn't worth letting me fuck on her for an hour and finally it caused her to dump me
i probably dodged a bullet though this is the one who was half-itallian half-lebbo and her hairy pussy smelled like armpits. tasted like a regular pussy though

yeah I would have kicked her to the curb as soon as I shot my wad (on the sheets). you know a bit about my personality from having posted with me for so many years, the parts of my posting style where I don't respond well to demands and expect respect from the people I interact with are not gimmicks.

maks
12-27-2012, 11:15 PM
i like demanding chicks if im tied down and we're playing that way
but i prefer to do the tying down and commandign

maybe I'm weird but I never get sick of plain old missionary style fucking, I don't get people who are into all this rioleplaying shit it just seems like a lot of work to get to the same end result

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:47 PM
it's a fetish, and unfortunately it can be alot harder for fetishist to climax when not engaging in it

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:48 PM
you don't even let the girl be on top? changing up pisitions has been helpful, for me and my partners anyway

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:52 PM
i have some pretty twisted fetishes myself, im trying to decide if i should elaborate

maks
12-28-2012, 12:06 AM
I prefer she be on top if I'm drunk but that's a practical thing it doesn't turn me on any more or less than plain old sex

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 12:21 AM
i have some pretty twisted fetishes myself, im trying to decide if i should elaborate

you met up with ramen which is the sickest thing possible and we still like you so feel free to share

maks
12-28-2012, 12:31 AM
"going out to meet a butt licker from the internet mom, don't wait up!"

timmy
12-28-2012, 01:06 AM
wisdom itt. listen to this man, tim.
i understand women lie all the time but hey this girl has to be in france for studies shes doing lots of uni work and her parents would probably disown her if she got pregnant to some chicken farmer in oz...

i know that feel b
yea first time u do it it ruins sex forever

Desolation
12-28-2012, 02:07 AM
Good shit barry fam, loving those details bruh

maks
12-28-2012, 02:35 AM
i understand women lie all the time but hey this girl has to be in france for studies shes doing lots of uni work and her parents would probably disown her if she got pregnant to some chicken farmer in oz...

I'm not even saying she's lying, maybe she forgot, maybe it just didn't work, etc. Don't put your life in the hands of someone you barely know.

timmy
12-28-2012, 02:43 AM
im pretty sure my being a chicken farmer is enough motivation to take the pill

timmy
but yea stupid of me to do that...

timmy
i literally had a nap for 3 hours and had a dream taht i had a child thanks to all you guys in this thread now im getting anxious

maks
12-28-2012, 03:01 AM
worst case scenario you drive her down to the abortion clinic and vacuum that little fucker out of there

timmy
12-28-2012, 03:07 AM
yea im sure she would rather that since shes on her way to becoming a much more successful person than me

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 03:47 AM
I'm not even saying she's lying, maybe she forgot, maybe it just didn't work, etc. Don't put your life in the hands of someone you barely know.

yeah, antibiotics are known to make the pill ineffective. although if i were Tim, i'd be more concerned with getting myself tested. banging foreign strangers unprotected is just asking for it. and asking them if they have anything before you slip it in doesn't count, tim.

timmy
12-28-2012, 03:52 AM
doesnt having a disease mean it will look like somethings wrong with her area? it looked clean as heck perfect white skin

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 03:59 AM
believe it or not tim, people with herpes don't always have weeping sores, they only occur on outbreaks. also some people don't actually have the virus but carry the germ which can be passed on. and hiv isn't physically visible.

timmy
12-28-2012, 04:00 AM
well it might be a shock to you but i am a dumb ass

timmy
12-28-2012, 04:03 AM
i was under the impression that herpes couldnt be transmitted without those sores being there, and that aids was only transmittable through bodily fluids

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 04:04 AM
just go to one of those free clinics and get yourself tested, and for fuck's sake use a rubber next time.

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 05:18 AM
i was under the impression that herpes couldnt be transmitted without those sores being there, and that aids was only transmittable through bodily fluids

how do you think the vagina gets wet? jesus, tim. i gave you more credit than that.

timmy
12-28-2012, 05:23 AM
how can it enter my dick hole wouldnt i have to drink her fluids or some shit

timmy
12-28-2012, 05:24 AM
maybe i wont go down on a fling ever again if thats the case

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 05:32 AM
so vaginas get wet from AIDS hmm ok

jeez this sex stuff is complicated

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 05:33 AM
tims dick hole is damaged

Gentleman Doli
12-28-2012, 08:10 AM

literally no one cares dude lol

Gentleman Doli
12-28-2012, 08:10 AM
ma n i rely wondar what wierd festishe the boys on YTMNSFW are into...

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 09:27 AM
I deeply care

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 09:32 AM
I deeply care

ic™

maks
12-28-2012, 09:49 AM

it's easier to catch it if she's got an outbreak, but you can still catch it pretty much any time

it's nearly impossible for a man to catch aids from a woman but nearly impossible isn't good enough when you're dealing with something that can kill you

maks
12-28-2012, 09:49 AM
ic™

iwascare™

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 09:55 AM
i care the most :roy4l:

Gentleman Doli
12-28-2012, 09:56 AM
I deeply care

you care? :smug:

Gentleman Doli
lol a bunch of caretards in here

maks
lol a bunch of caretards in here

scareth

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 10:22 AM

requascat in pache roy4l

blumpkin blownuts
12-28-2012, 10:22 AM
how can it enter my dick hole wouldnt i have to drink her fluids or some shit

micro-tears in the penis allow girlyjuice to seep in doesn't matter how gentle you are
if you bareback with someone shes IN YOUR BLOOD for the rest of your life.

maks
12-28-2012, 10:28 AM
found elezzark on the android marketplace

"What thd hell.. update just say your new game... this game was adicted in 5 years.. but until then... that will be boring... yeah i know your new game is good and i really enjoy play that. But please you must update this game too."

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 10:44 AM
hes been betrayed to by an upgrade reason

doctor remulak
12-29-2012, 09:37 AM

I am Doctor Remulak.

Desolation
12-29-2012, 10:35 AM
ignore these squares barry fam, raw dog or go home. BDNC ... Balls deep no condom

maks
12-29-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm not telling him to wear a condom, I'm telling him to pull out

Lexi Persimmons
12-29-2012, 10:40 AM
We must help bob recover from his gay fetishes.

Desolation
12-29-2012, 10:44 AM
ignore these dorks barry, cum deep in a bitch then spit on her face

Lexi Persimmons
12-29-2012, 10:56 AM
deso would you give me some head?

blumpkin blownuts
12-29-2012, 01:03 PM
We must help bob recover from his gay fetishes.

what are you even talking about, are you queer for me or something?
my only fetish is hard vore and bloodplay, i like a girl to chew my neck or shoulder until it's pouring blood and drink the blood while im fucking her. better yet i want to give a girl a bloody bite wound but thats never happened yet i guess ill have to go to some fucking twilight-con for this

Desolation
12-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Coitus interruptus is for bookworms yall

Shake It Brother
12-29-2012, 03:03 PM
what are you even talking about, are you queer for me or something?
my only fetish is hard vore and bloodplay,

and teenage girls

Gentleman Doli
12-29-2012, 03:10 PM
hard vore and bloodplay. err i am a normal person

blumpkin blownuts
12-29-2012, 04:03 PM
tenn girls look fucking gross cuz im a big giant fag

m0nde
12-29-2012, 05:08 PM
then we fucked for a good 30 minutes and i came inside her, we both showered etc and went to bed together.
the next morning I made her and myself eggs and buttered toast, gave her a glass of OJ, watched TV for about 20 minutes then fucked again and I came inside her again. we cleaned up, showered, then I dropped her off home. she said she would love to do this again.what a dumb cunt, cumming in her without a condom - even if she says she's on the pill
good luck when you have to talk her into having an abortion, moran

timmy
12-29-2012, 06:09 PM
ignore these squares barry fam, raw dog or go home. BDNC ... Balls deep no condom

ignore these dorks barry, cum deep in a bitch then spit on her face

<3

timmy
12-29-2012, 06:11 PM
what a dumb cunt, cumming in her without a condom - even if she says she's on the pill
good luck when you have to talk her into having an abortion, moran

this girl be fluent in 5 languages and studying to become an interpreter im pre sure im safe dude, why would a smart girl ruin her life with a baby

timmy
12-29-2012, 06:12 PM
raw dog 4 life

m0nde
12-29-2012, 06:13 PM
this girl be fluent in 5 languages and studying to become an interpreter im pre sure im safe dude, why would a smart girl ruin her life with a babyexactly

why would any girl not make some random guy she's fucking wear a condom and let him cum in her?
she doesn't know whether you have a dirty dick either

points aren't piling up for her being that smart

timmy
12-29-2012, 06:15 PM
exactly

why would any girl not make some random guy she's fucking wear a condom and let him cum in her?

raw dog4life

blumpkin blownuts
12-29-2012, 06:25 PM
condoms hurt me so i dont have much choice thats why i'm real selective

timmy
12-29-2012, 06:35 PM
get the xxxl size bob

blumpkin blownuts
12-29-2012, 06:39 PM
ive never tried magnum size i'm too shy to let the store clerk find out im hauling a wide load

blumpkin blownuts
12-29-2012, 06:39 PM
"master dan takes his log for a walk"

maks
12-29-2012, 06:44 PM
exactly

well, when i was kid, my dad is gone to USA during some years, i went to school which teachs about nature science, i didn't care about sexual health, i always think my penis is so gross, when my dad came, he forced me go to shower togheter, he noticed about my penis is not hygienic, he was pissed off much, so he forced me to how to open foreskin to get rid of solid white mucus, i tried it but i can't cause it hurts and sometimes i scream.
when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.
sometimes i pull my foreskin goes to my testicles, sometimes it hurts until it reachs by 2 months, also i removed my foreskin, my dad and me go to shower again, he was satisfied and i may clean my outside of glans cus there a lot of solid white mucus
that's all

blumpkin blownuts
12-29-2012, 06:48 PM
reddit subscribed

Gentleman Doli
12-29-2012, 08:12 PM
well, when i was kid, my dad is gone to USA during some years, i went to school which teachs about nature science, i didn't care about sexual health, i always think my penis is so gross, when my dad came, he forced me go to shower togheter, he noticed about my penis is not hygienic, he was pissed off much, so he forced me to how to open foreskin to get rid of solid white mucus, i tried it but i can't cause it hurts and sometimes i scream.
when my uncle bought a sexy bikini magazine, and he is gone, i just sneaked into uncle's room and i got his magazine, i saw some gorgeous sexy bikinis with thongs, it made me erection, also it hurts, i stopped reading, i went to bathroom, my penis was bleeding i don't know what happened that, well i was forced to remove foreskin, but not cut, using my fingers, i can't handle it so much.
sometimes i pull my foreskin goes to my testicles, sometimes it hurts until it reachs by 2 months, also i removed my foreskin, my dad and me go to shower again, he was satisfied and i may clean my outside of glans cus there a lot of solid white mucus
that's all

sensational stuff

Shake It Brother
12-29-2012, 08:24 PM
that's all

Gentleman Doli
12-29-2012, 08:35 PM
elz "for the win"

maks
12-29-2012, 08:43 PM
elezzark rules I hope he comes back some day

m0nde
12-29-2012, 08:48 PM
that's allleads to giving birth to tards?

Desolation
12-29-2012, 11:05 PM
rawdog4life

timmy
12-29-2012, 11:12 PM
rawdog4life

internutt
12-29-2012, 11:19 PM
actually barrys gif of the cat eating pancakes looks very tasty i wantta the pancakeuhs

internutt
12-29-2012, 11:20 PM
this girl be fluent in 5 languages and studying to become an interpreter im pre sure im safe dude, why would a smart girl ruin her life with a baby

lol you should try "be fluent" in one before posting on an internet forum lmao

timmy
12-29-2012, 11:22 PM
yea i dont know english what am i even typing lmao

internutt
12-29-2012, 11:24 PM
lol bary is flipping out right now hahaha

timmy
12-29-2012, 11:31 PM
choose your next posts carefully

internutt
12-29-2012, 11:38 PM
hi barry i just woke up

internutt
12-29-2012, 11:38 PM
im so sick of the politics. that damn president, what do they think theyre doing with that new law about government policies?

timmy
12-29-2012, 11:42 PM
i live in a mud hut

internutt
12-29-2012, 11:42 PM
yeah tmi tbh

Camoron
12-30-2012, 02:06 AM
watcvhing a shit quality DVD on a 60 inch tv... is this the australian dream tim? having sex with a girl who probably looks like chibbi then tip toeing around, cant take a shower cause you might wake mom. proceed to post about it for the next 2 weeks

Desolation
12-30-2012, 02:16 AM
i dont think i ever saw a picture of chibbi

Camoron
12-30-2012, 02:37 AM
well you are in luck because I dont have any.

blumpkin blownuts
12-30-2012, 12:05 PM
chibbi was very large, very "scene" and listened to a fuckton of rammstein

maks
12-30-2012, 03:56 PM
she's apparently a lesbian now, shocking I know

m0nde
12-30-2012, 05:47 PM
http://chibbi-american.newgrounds.com/

maks
12-30-2012, 06:14 PM
http://chibbi-american.newgrounds.com/

YOU SIR GET A FREE INTARWEBZ!
the fact that you used popcorn as the song really tied it together, in fact i think that would be the best choice for this game. i loved the angles, effectively challenging but not to hard to make you give up. i like the style, retro but modern at the same time. keep up the great work!

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 08:43 PM
YOU HAVE A PUSSY
I HAVE A DICK-AH
SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM
LET'S DO IT QUIIIICK

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 08:45 PM
*before you change your mind(im barry))

maks
12-30-2012, 08:49 PM
YOU HAVE A PUSSY
I HAVE A DICK-AH
SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM
LET'S DO IT QUIIIICK

YOU SIR GET A FREE INTARWEBZ!

maks
12-30-2012, 08:50 PM
I especially liked how your vagina was retro but modern at the same time

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:01 PM
ty bb my bagine is timeless. it's a classic and you know how Paul_ fells about the classics

maks
12-30-2012, 09:07 PM
gotta :P the classics

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:12 PM
close enough

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:13 PM
:p dis classic

maks
12-30-2012, 09:13 PM
double entendre

that's my word of the day btw

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:16 PM
i noticed gj

maks
12-30-2012, 09:17 PM
do I get a free intrawebz?

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:19 PM
YOU SIR GET A FREE INTARWEBZ! and you get a free intrawebz! and you get a free intrawebz! and you get a free intrawebz! and you get a free intrawebz!

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:20 PM
i am oprah. i can hand out free intrawebz like that

maks
12-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Get your own free intrawebz at myfreeintrawebzmaker.com

plusle riot
12-30-2012, 09:26 PM
made your own free intrawebz with the church sign generator.

maks
12-30-2012, 09:36 PM
nobody doesn't like forcing memes

blumpkin blownuts
12-31-2012, 08:42 AM
can i has a intarweb =3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL