PDA

View Full Version : just got the living shit friendzoned outta me

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
she was ideal gf material... not a real addict just a drunk, no kids, shoots pool like a hustler, emulates console games... sigh
now im trying to decide if i try to start something with the gorgeous rich one that chats me up, or just give it all a rest and concentrate on recovery again.
i already know the asnwer but i dont fuckin like it

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 10:19 PM
maybe i should tell her i'm a soemtimes-jew that would go over well with any rich jewish girl am i right

rubycalaber
12-27-2012, 10:23 PM
if cody is anything to go by join the kkk and then you will get a qt3.14jewgf

maks
12-27-2012, 10:55 PM
stop looking for a girlfriend, look for a friend and whatever happens happens

this applies to rthe majority of you nerd virgins, btw, not just people like bob who should know better. it's your own insecurities (and bad hygiene) that are doing you in.

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 10:56 PM
yeah it was good advice when you gave it before too. ill try to stick to that better

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 10:57 PM
we need a new word: nergins

maks
12-27-2012, 11:00 PM
pretty much even a whiff of desperation and she's gone, and to women 'trying' and 'desperation' smell the same

maks
12-27-2012, 11:02 PM
when I see these movies where the guy asks a giurl out every day until she says yes or sends her big bouquets of flowers or shows up ioutside her window with a guitar I'm like yeah in real life she'd be calling the fucking cops and having long chats with her friends about how fucking pathetic the guy is while pining away for a dude who ignores her calls 75% of the time

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:03 PM
so i seriously have to wait for them to make the moves?

maks
12-27-2012, 11:20 PM
no, just don't approch her like you think she's your soulmate, the way you clearly approached the girl you were talking about in the op. "this is someone I could have fun hanging with but if she says no idgaf" is a healthier attitude than "this woman is perfect and we're destined to have 12 kids and I'll be crushed if it doesn't work out" and leads to better results

similarly, "we've been together several months and we're still happy, awesome" is a better attitude than "we've been together several months, time to sign paperwork promising to always feel this way forever"

blumpkin blownuts
12-27-2012, 11:50 PM
i wasn't too forward with her. probably the worst thing i said is "i think there's something really special about you"
after we had both disclosed that we were each picky about who we choose to hang out with

maks
12-28-2012, 12:12 AM
"i think there's something really special about you" is laying it on kind of thick save that shit for the second or third date

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 04:22 AM
when I see these movies where the guy asks a giurl out every day until she says yes or sends her big bouquets of flowers or shows up ioutside her window with a guitar I'm like yeah in real life she'd be calling the fucking cops and having long chats with her friends about how fucking pathetic the guy is while pining away for a dude who ignores her calls 75% of the time

qft
my bro sent a girl from his work like $200 worth of flowers and she sent him a restraining order

"i think there's something really special about you" is laying it on kind of thick save that shit for the second or third date

marks knows his shit. the "treat 'em mean, keep'em keen" technique works. you don't have to be a bastard, just a bit more distant/stand-offish like you don't give a fuck. keep them wanting more.

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 04:58 AM
the first thing I ever said to desolation was "you stupid fucking bitch why did you meele that box we have been trying to move it over there for half an hour you fucking whore I am going to find where you live and rape you you stupid fucking cunt" so I think that is how you get a girlfriend

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 05:08 AM
it sucks. i'm at the point where i like the guy but he's just not giving me as much as i want back now and now it's making me feel desperate. i even backed off for a few days but shit. he's just playing the game i guess.

Gentleman Doli
12-28-2012, 08:18 AM
the friendzone is`nt a real thign and its just somethingg stupid people made up to exxplain away the fact that they are completely and utterly incapable of taking a hint

Gentleman Doli
12-28-2012, 08:19 AM
girl 24601 doesnt want to have teh sex with me and keeps asking me to watch her dogs for her. I, of course, oblige, hopeing that I can get some of taht pussy through puppy loveing frendliness. :timsayingjustasplanned: :timsholeisdamaged:

maks
12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
qft
my bro sent a girl from his work like $200 worth of flowers and she sent him a restraining order

I hope you explained to him that he is a putz

marks knows his shit. the "treat 'em mean, keep'em keen" technique works. you don't have to be a bastard, just a bit more distant/stand-offish like you don't give a fuck. keep them wanting more.

it sucks. i'm at the point where i like the guy but he's just not giving me as much as i want back now and now it's making me feel desperate. i even backed off for a few days but shit. he's just playing the game i guess.

works every time

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 09:47 AM
like a charm. but i wouldn't like him any other way ;_;

maks
12-28-2012, 09:55 AM
is his name pronoun?

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 09:57 AM
lolno, although pronoun is a qt he is way too young for me

maks
12-28-2012, 09:59 AM
alstopace?

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 10:00 AM
alsto will always hold a place in my heart but we haven't even spoken in over a year. also why do you assume it's someone from the forum?

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
12-28-2012, 10:05 AM
I always tell myself if it wasn't for me this girl would probably be at home talking to her cat

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 10:07 AM
I remember this guy on IGN broke up with a girl because he saw her talking to her cat like it was a person

maks
12-28-2012, 10:12 AM
alsto will always hold a place in my heart but we haven't even spoken in over a year. also why do you assume it's someone from the forum?

are you trying to tell me people meet outside of the internet because I refuse to believe that

I always tell myself if it wasn't for me this girl would probably be at home talking to her cat

or painting her nails and watching lifetime

I remember this guy on IGN broke up with a girl because he saw her talking to her cat like it was a person

this is the proper response

blumpkin blownuts
12-28-2012, 10:14 AM
when we were shooting pool on the first time we went out her cop friend is there and goes, "she's a great girl so you just treat her right!", not dickishly.
i'm like "yeah i really like her", to the cop.
she gives me this strange face
i'm all "hahah what;s that face supposed to mean?"
she goes "you don't wanna like a girl like me, i don't know what i want." smiling the whole time

i fucking hate that it always means one of two thigns from a chick 1) "i want out completely" 2) "i want to fuck and chuck you"
it was my shot at pool so i took it.

wonder if i should've said something different then?

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 10:17 AM
are you trying to tell me people meet outside of the internet because I refuse to believe that

i've only ever met pronoun and internutt, plus not all irl meetings are to hook up, pronoun and I never did.

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 10:17 AM
when we were shooting pool on the first time we went out her cop friend is there and goes, "she's a great girl so you just treat her right!", not dickishly.
she goes "you don't wanna like a girl like me, i don't know what i want." smiling the whole time

i fucking hate that it always means one of two thigns from a chick 1) "i want out completely" 2) "i want to fuck and chuck you"

I'm impressed you're not too paranoid to talk to cops that seems like the kind of thing that would make you stand perfectly still so they cant see you or something mental

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 10:18 AM
i've only ever met pronoun and internutt, plus not all irl meetings are to hook up, pronoun and I never did.

what a fag!

maks
12-28-2012, 10:22 AM

"Of course, I'm a gentleman" or "I know how to treat a lady"

stop ruining my delusion please I was hoping to meet my soulmate on this gay nigger dick forum and you're shattering my dreams

12-28-2012, 10:33 AM

I probably would've just grunted or gone uh huh or ignored him I hate talking about feelings and gay shit like that and girls love wondering whether you actually like them or not so it all works out

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
stop ruining my delusion please I was hoping to meet my soulmate on this gay nigger dick forum and you're shattering my dreams

we'll always have Danbury but first i'll need to stop by Cosimo's brick oven

12-28-2012, 10:51 AM
QzuTCkNrrzQ

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 10:55 AM
:fffffff:

Gentleman Doli
12-28-2012, 11:05 AM
I like sex. Very nice.

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 11:15 AM
mr. tit lmao

fitting name

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 11:24 AM
ugh she used Splat on that poor cat. i'm not surprised his skin is still blue. I used that shit a few years ago and got someo n my forehead and it stained my skin. i tried everything to get it off, tried scrubbing it off with soap, scratching it off, i even went so far as to use nail polish remover (which left me with some nasty chemical burns) and my forehead was still purple, scratched and burnt. in the end i read about cigarette ash mixed with shampoo being some hairdresser's secret to getting dye off and that actually worked (somewhat).

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 11:28 AM
dye your entire skin blue so you can be a na'vi irl

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 11:36 AM
i'd end up looking more like a smurf

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/246886_232701353411237_6543363_n.jpg

and ya thta's actually rollergirl

maks
12-28-2012, 11:37 AM
pretty sure that's a dude

blumpkin blownuts
12-28-2012, 11:52 AM
ugh she used Splat on that poor cat. i'm not surprised his skin is still blue. I used that shit a few years ago and got someo n my forehead and it stained my skin. i tried everything to get it off, tried scrubbing it off with soap, scratching it off, i even went so far as to use nail polish remover (which left me with some nasty chemical burns) and my forehead was still purple, scratched and burnt. in the end i read about cigarette ash mixed with shampoo being some hairdresser's secret to getting dye off and that actually worked (somewhat).

did you put vaseline in your scalp first? then you wash it out of your hair while leaving it on your scalp, apply the dy, and it wont stain your skin

plusle riot
12-28-2012, 12:04 PM
yeah i always put petroleum jelly around my hairline,never needed to put it on my scalp but if you use that splat crap you would.

rubycalaber
12-28-2012, 12:38 PM
i'd end up looking more like a smurf

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/246886_232701353411237_6543363_n.jpg

and ya thta's actually rollergirl

oh fug :fap:

maks
12-28-2012, 02:20 PM
we'll always have Danbury but first i'll need to stop by Cosimo's brick oven

http://i.imgur.com/kzYrf.jpg

12-29-2012, 02:01 AM
QzuTCkNrrzQ

:monocle: just looked at her channel this girl gets fucked on cam for a living

Lexi Persimmons
12-29-2012, 02:05 AM
i would stuff my cawk right in her tight ass.

doctor remulak
12-29-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm a gentleman

I am Doctor Remulak.