PDA

View Full Version : whats cags skype

Plug Drugs
05-27-2015, 03:29 PM
i want to talk dirty with her

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
05-27-2015, 03:43 PM
:batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting:: batting::batting::batting::batting::batting::batting:

http://i.imgur.com/uOAWLCN.jpg

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:00 PM
cag we have the same type of sexual fetishes and fantasies as each other, we should be dirty chat friends with each other, i want to play the role of your submissive and obedient friend to you who is a best friend for you but doesnt get to date you because youre in charge of him and you want a partner who is in charge of you not the other way around

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:07 PM
and blah blah blah

okay, i havent had sex in fucking forever. I've already lost faith in myself, I'm just trying to make my life look less shameful from an overview by actually knowing girls i talk to during my 20s

in my 30s, assuming things don't change for me miraculously, i will be beyond neurotic having failed the pursuit of girls, which had been engrained as the central motive of my entire psyche since being a teenager, leading me to just sit around doing nothing fantasizing about the different ways of going about having a girl cut of my genitals to alleviate me of my unfulfilled desires

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:10 PM
in my 40s then, i'll probably be pretty quacky, and possibly ball-less/dickless , and probably dosed up preaty heavily on antipsychotics, with their anti-testosterone effects making my bitch tits go from big and unsightly to massive and perplexing

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:20 PM
i feel like a shame to my father, because i look like my father, and he had a lot better of a run than me looking like me, so i basically suck at life because i'm not where he was in terms of women and friends
i was sort of getting girls on social acceptance for like 2-3 years from when i was 16 and gradually fading out entirely sometime when i was 19, but that was during a period of my life when i was in and out of mental hospitals and whatever so there was a lot of upheaval which was almost kind of revitalizing, like the hassle of all the bullshit was stimulating and i was just kind of more 'awake', thats wahat i think anyways if it wasnt just being on antidepresants i was being prescribed by the mental wards/hospitals

I cant tell if antidepressants gave me the 2-3 year Mania that has since been looked back on as the highlight of my life, where I had several girlfriends during the period and was confident in myself, or if the antidepressants are to blame for the lack of .. attentiveness and sensation i feel socially and sexually, i think antidepressants may have numbed off my ability to feel like i'm at that apex/peak where i feel intense pleasure and in the moment desire - I don't have that anymore, everything is bland, and antidepressants are said to cause this dulling of sexual and social appetite, having likely permanent effects

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:26 PM
I really think I should consider and would be justified in suing the pharmaceutical company. They didn't adequately illustrate the need to consider whether the desired benefits of the medication would outweigh the possibility of permanent side effects. Were "permanent side effects" even acknowledged with words anywhere in the medicine's brochure?
I know I'd be pretty justified legally in suing, but I guess I just feel like the experience of a courtroom and legal matters is too adult for me and I wouldn't know how to keep my impetus

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:28 PM
wow a thread of me rambling about a fucked up life being lived
so sorry for the spam! don't report me for double posting pl0x =O

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:38 PM
I can't say I've actually been aware of one, but if there is such a thing, groups of girls who hover around just one or two guys, waiting for their turn to have him fuck her a bunch and possibly impregnate them, like treating him as the alpha male superior to other males, deserving of multiple girls simultaneously just because hes so hot and physically attractive, well to those girls: fuck you - you are an immoral cunt, and you know you are but you just kind of like dont pay attention to the big billboard telling you what a big fake sloppy bitch you , a big fucking mess your child is going to be an autist because it doesnt have a father figure, thats not me wishing you poorly thats like a fact being stated that you should consider but you didnt you bitch

fuck girls like that, you know? worshiping the alpha males penis, fuck the alpha male i'll take the alpha male on in an 'anything goes' street fight, you know the kind where smashing an ash tray into the opponents face has never been recognized as an illegal move and is tolerated

Plug Drugs
05-28-2015, 10:43 PM
anyways hey this thread is about cag isnt it

Cag i thought it was so sexy when you said you chose to press charges against that 711 employee for raping you, like you got to choose whether to throw away his life or not and chose to do it, thats hot, like throwing away a human being, its so kibnky to think abotu

cag
05-29-2015, 02:00 PM
:0replies:

Desolation
05-29-2015, 03:05 PM
we should be dirty chat friends with each other

u really sound like a sex god here

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
05-29-2015, 06:55 PM
:think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

...cut your balls off.

rubycalaber
05-29-2015, 06:56 PM
sorry but jon is already her live-in sub pay piggy