PDA

View Full Version : lisa help me i'm in heat

Plug Drugs
06-14-2015, 02:06 PM
I need to empty the contents of my nutsack down your throat

Plug Drugs
06-17-2015, 09:55 AM
http://community.diabetes.org/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/15496i9AC6692F083AB377?v=mpbl-1

Lisa Battery
06-20-2015, 06:50 AM
Hey

That's sweet of you to remember the first avatar I rocked up here with those years ago

Psh, "rocked up here".... I ROCKED this place the fuck up, it is an empty shell without me.... just like your souls. Yes that's right I'm satan.... apparently.

I don't want to fuck you Plug Drugs, we were friends once, I'll just acknowledge you seeing as I stopped by.

I was right, as usual, me being right is never a surprise to anyone with half a brain and who knows me.

I hate how simple sheeple are, it's boring. And one look here these days sure as hell drives home how simple and utterly uninteresting sheeple are. *YAWN* *buffs nails* ;) lol

rubycalaber
06-20-2015, 08:23 AM
plug drugs please fly over to australia to fuck lisa so we can have some forum drama to post about, thanks

Lisa Battery
06-20-2015, 09:36 AM
plug drugs please fly over to australia to fuck lisa so we can have some forum drama to post about, thanks

Stop being boring ruby :p

Dickhead.

You fix your fuck up with me and I'll give you a forum worth posting in because I will actually be here and fucking boring ass retarded no life losers will not be.

You want something in your forum? Fix it, I MIGHT grace you with my presence and be generous enough to share MY posts with your forum if you do.

Plug Drugs
06-20-2015, 08:44 PM
I hate how simple sheeple are, it's boring. And one look here these days sure as hell drives home how simple and utterly uninteresting sheeple are. *YAWN* *buffs nails* ;) lol

^ Consider This Sheeple Woken Up

Plug Drugs
06-20-2015, 08:45 PM
add me on skype lisa

Plug Drugs
06-20-2015, 08:46 PM
also, me getting to fuck you isn't open for debate. It is Unconditional.

Lisa Battery
06-21-2015, 01:53 AM
I am never on skype anymore, last time I was on skype Deso was inviting me to come visit her and then stopped talking to me when I said I couldn't. But give me your skype and I'll add you.

We are literally never ever going to have sex but if you're not a psycho douche-bag about that then we can be mates on the very rare occassion that I pop onto skype

You're way cooler than maks
(LOL)

Lisa Battery
06-21-2015, 03:54 AM
I'm always on kik actually, I hate kik but I'm always online on it because of my BFG (Big Friendly Giant) Rosey. He has like the biggest cock in the whole world. He is like.... well I've loved him for forever but it would be physically impossible for us to ever have sex without me needing stitches afterwards. We were internet engaged like a decade ago but they wouldn't let him into Australia because he was a naughty boy once and had a criminal record and now he has two kids but he's still cool. I showed him my asshole, all of it.

Plug Drugs
06-21-2015, 09:10 AM
We are literally never ever going to have sex
I'm going to punish via my penis, for how unfairly you treat me compared to the other male members of the forum who treated you way worse than I ever did.

I'm going to nut in you and get you pregnant, then just leave - you will have to raise my baby as part of your punishment.. I get to put a baby in you; freebie baby for me

Lisa Battery
06-21-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm going to punish via my penis, for how unfairly you treat me compared to the other male members of the forum who treated you way worse than I ever did.

I'm going to nut in you and get you pregnant, then just leave - you will have to raise my baby as part of your punishment.. I get to put a baby in you; freebie baby for me
Yeah no.

You already owe me 200 apologies for treating me a hell of a lot worse than I've ever treated you.

I'm the fucking boss kid, sit down.

How you and I are is based on how you and I are, not on what I am with anyone else.

You and I will never be doing the sex, if that's all you want then you are wasting your time with me. You might like to note aside from my posts to the fucktard ruby you are the only person I've even talked to here since my pop in yesterday, partly because you are the only one pisting and partly because because I'm not interested in talking to or hanging out with the other two creep ass douche bags who seemingly log in to lurk. So if you are going to give me bullshit for not fucking you shove it up your ass. If you want me to correct your theories on photons or just treat me like like an actual fucking person then you might last more than 5 mins on my kik. That'll be up to you.

Sorry if I'm not taking it as a light joke when you have gone psycho about it numerous times. You do this to yourself about me, I haven't done SHIT to you. Jazz is dying. I'll add you as a friend but if you try to give me any shit at all or actually feel sexually entitled to me and aren't joking I will probably rip your soul out because I'm like really dangerous and the equivilent to satan around here. OK?

I'm not staying around here either, ruby is failing forum 101.

Lisa Battery
06-21-2015, 10:11 AM
Oh and I just remembered something that I am going to tear you a new one about but I will do it on a messenger if and when I get on to do that so don't expect a picnic with me and you better fully get it when I tear you one and if you don't understand it and do a 180 in your brain about it then you will be garbage.

Have a nice day now because it's not going to be nice for you when I fix you.

Plug Drugs
06-21-2015, 10:13 AM
okay :)

Plug Drugs
06-21-2015, 10:15 AM
i was just joking though, i like to talk dirty to you

i wouldnt mind having a baby with you though =)

Plug Drugs
06-21-2015, 10:16 AM
lisa, have some other guy get you pregnant, and make me raise it and be its father figure and pay for it like a beta male bitch

Lisa Battery
06-21-2015, 09:42 PM
cag and teknorat look like two boring desperately unfunny retard losers

When I look at stupid people I just generally feel superior

And ugly ones too.

Last post here in loserville Burger bits, we can kik it seeing as you took my ripping you a new one quite well.

sorry cag and teknorat, one look at the forum shows you were utterly desperate for some attention but you do really just look like losers. Have fun trying really hard.

Autistic Spectrum
06-21-2015, 10:36 PM
lisa and cag, stop posting here, let plug drugs and marco piss all over the dead husk of fake ytmnd fourms with month old threads on the first page, just stop , stop now, turn back, don't oome here,, this is a no posting zone

Lisa Battery
06-21-2015, 11:37 PM
lisa and cag, stop posting here, let plug drugs and marco piss all over the dead husk of fake ytmnd fourms with month old threads on the first page, just stop , stop now, turn back, don't oome here,, this is a no posting zone
Nobody cares about the two tards teknorat and cags's desperate jealous posting since I popped in yesterday. i'm not staying, I just came to yell at ruby for placing himself at the same level as IQ's that god damn low and people that pathetic. (He needed to perma ban the convicted repeated sex offender that stalked me for years and I had to go to the police about again and get his number blocked, it's not a joke, he needed to just perma ban that piece if shit to save his forum, instead he let him out the herp and so now his forum is nothing without me)

Anyway shnookums, got a dick pic for me? I love you dp when you aren't a retarded loser. I'm not posting here I haven't in months, I popped in yesterday to rub it in ruby's face how he was wrong and I was right (as usual) and all of a sudden retards are excited and posting, it won't last because I'm not staying unless ruby takes his brain out of his ass and does what he should of. Dp, you will follow me to the end of the earth, the end of the earth is here, it literally drops off to nothing after I go.

kik it with me or bye bye, don't come here to post just because I popped in for a minute to remind me not to post, cag has been here the whole time and nobody cares, she just made a bunch of a desperate jealous posts about guess who lol

Come on dp, I'm not going to give you my kik, you can get it off plug drugs, you may as well and we can have an internet affair because you are lost without me LOL xoxo

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 06:45 AM
you will follow me to the end of the earth, the end of the earth is here, it literally drops off to nothing after I go.

:triggered:

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 06:46 AM
i really love that smiley. my theory is that you stopped showering and got all scraggly so that rootybear would stop trying to have sex with you lol

TheLizardWhisperer
06-22-2015, 07:07 AM
Why do the mentally ill have such piss poor hygiene?

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Lisa takes 200 showers a day

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 07:56 AM
So sad and desperate.

I'm classes above in every way.

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 07:58 AM
Dumb and dumber lol

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 08:07 AM
Oh and please stop begging for attention all over the forum. Sorry you have to try so hard for it the minute I walk through the door and get none any other time. In fact I'm the only one who's even acknowledged you exist. Heh.

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 08:11 AM
We're you able to pay your internet bill and buy food this month?

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 08:11 AM
or did you have to spend it on cat medicine to keep the 20 year old jazz alive?

TheLizardWhisperer
06-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Dead cat walking

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 09:01 AM
I remember once lisa didn't have money to buy food because she spent it on weed and the cat's vet bill. :\

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 09:02 AM
I hope she was at least able to salvage some coins from her smelly couch and buy some hungry jacks.

TheLizardWhisperer
06-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Clarissa did you get a job yet?

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 09:33 AM
jon says i dont need one. ^_^

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 09:35 AM
So I literally have not looked.

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 11:50 AM
http://hugelolcdn.com/i/340100.gif

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 11:54 AM
Hey douchebag and moron, have your boring ass desperate for attention conversations that literally no-one cares about elsewhere instead of trying to beg for attention on the tail of my superior awesomeness.

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 11:55 AM
shut up lmao

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 11:56 AM
https://slack-imgs.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FuAvS8b1.gif&width=1087&height=741

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Lol.

That's enough of this place I think. I have non-losers with actual signs of intellignce and hotties to play with, you two are neither. I know you want everyone to think you're associated with me somehow but I don't want anyone to think I actually hang out with losers like you.

~PERMA-OUT~

Lisa Battery
06-22-2015, 11:59 AM
https://slack-imgs.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FuAvS8b1.gif&width=1087&height=741

Fail.

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Lol.

That's enough of this place I think. I have non-losers with actual signs of intellignce and hotties to play with, you two are neither. I know you want everyone to think you're associated with me somehow but I don't want anyone to think I actually hang out with losers like you.

~PERMA-OUT~

then stop posting pls. this place belongs to me now ^_^

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 12:01 PM
lucky me, pluggy, cag, marco, ruby, and the lizard whisperer here at rubynet are fine without you.

urkles girlfriend
06-22-2015, 12:02 PM
and monde too

Lisa Battery
06-23-2015, 10:49 AM
PHAHAHAHA! What an awesome crew LMAO

Yeah I'm set up in a great forum full of men and a tranny... I'm the only female poster and they love me, lol, they also aren't shit posting losers. Do you realise your every post mentions me? LMAO you are such a loser that it'd be funny if you didn't actually suck the funny out of the whole forum and had one wit between you.

Sorry but you really do suck.

I literally just came back to laugh at what a failure this forum is, how it shot itself in the foot and how I was right and ruby was wrong. I actually feel bad for ruby because if he had followed better advice than from a douchebag he'd still have a thriving forum, as it is it is literally what you just said and that is not actually good LMAO.

Don't hold your breath for another post from me. But I really just had to laugh at that because you are oblivious to how not good this forum is now. And your 200 posts about me in a day since I came back to rub this failure in ruby's face aint gonna do shit to help you LOL!

urkles girlfriend
06-23-2015, 11:39 AM
the mental illness just oozes out of that last one. bye :)