PDA

View Full Version : jon helped me buy a car today! ^_^ yay i love it

urkles girlfriend
07-04-2015, 09:19 PM
:love:

jon
08-02-2015, 05:26 PM
There's an old lady that lives across the street with an AIPAC sticker on her front window. She asked me to call her when the UPS guy arrives, because she can't hear the door. When I asked for her number she tried to tell me her phone number, but I stopped her and said I wanted the number on her arm. When she goes outside I always goosestep around the yard. Sometimes I just yell "JUDEN" out of my front window. She had some rope lights on her front bushes, so I re-arranged them into a Jew star on the front lawn.

GrossNipples
08-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Fuck Jon

Lisa Battery
08-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Cag does love jon

i remember years ago when she was stripping and she had saved $3,000 and thought she was rich but she didn't know how to manage her money and wanted some guy to manage her money for her... I asked jon if he would manage cag's money now that she was rich and had $3,000 he said "no" but then he bought her a car with her rape money so.....

Lisa Battery
08-02-2015, 05:39 PM
All she wants is a decent guy she'll do anything for

She got one

Lisa Battery
08-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Oh yeah, but he has to be rich... that's ok, she's straight up about that

GrossNipples
08-02-2015, 05:45 PM
rape money?

urkles girlfriend
08-02-2015, 06:05 PM
There's an old lady that lives across the street with an AIPAC sticker on her front window. She asked me to call her when the UPS guy arrives, because she can't hear the door. When I asked for her number she tried to tell me her phone number, but I stopped her and said I wanted the number on her arm. When she goes outside I always goosestep around the yard. Sometimes I just yell "JUDEN" out of my front window. She had some rope lights on her front bushes, so I re-arranged them into a Jew star on the front lawn.

:heart:

Lisa Battery
08-02-2015, 06:08 PM
rape money?

Gotta earn a living prick

jon
08-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Last week I saw a nigger walking down the street. I stopped him and in the middle of a huge crowd I told him exactly how it is. I told him to stop robbing people and start wearing deodorant. The crowd had a nervous tension as it fell silent but I knew I had their full attention. I told that nigger to take a shower and stop doing Crack cocaine. There were several shouts of approval from the crowd, the rest watched in awe. The nigger looked at me and started weeping. He told me that he finally saw the light and was going to stop being a nigger. I gave him 5 dollars for deodorant and soap. He told me he was going straight to the unemployment office and reconnecting with his son. As he walked away he threw his remain Crack and marijuana in the trash can. I could also hear him mumbling "Trump 2016" repeatedly under his breath. The crowd burst into applause.

Lisa Battery
08-02-2015, 06:46 PM
rape money and funny racist jokes before breakfast

RC rock on