PDA

View Full Version : m0nde please stop spamming SM

Raw Ketchup
07-06-2015, 06:10 PM
I mean it

maks
07-06-2015, 06:18 PM
that's stevey I gave him a vb.net version of threadlong and told him to ruin every thread that isn't about lisa cody or cag

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:22 PM
That's pretty funny. I think Stewie is a cool guy.

maks
07-06-2015, 06:27 PM
I think he's a bitch for actually following my orders

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Me too! That's what I meant. We cool now?

maks
07-06-2015, 06:31 PM
No.

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:32 PM
OK, I'll keep trying...

KKKody
07-06-2015, 06:37 PM
don't try, tell him to fuck off. he's a narcissistic pedophile looking faggot named erik from connecticut who lives in his mom's house and fucks mexicans he's too ashamed to even post pics of

meet maks

http://i.imgur.com/U7ezh0v.jpg

pic is 5 years old so allow for male pattern baldness. little faggot dog is named nova

welcome to rubynet. I'm cody, the lizard king.

This is me

http://i.imgur.com/S723wAs.jpg?1

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Gross!!! ...he has a chihuahua?!

maks
07-06-2015, 06:44 PM
I've had cody on ignore for 3 years and I'm still all he ever talks about, his heart was broken when I didn't return his faggy little mancrush

KKKody
07-06-2015, 06:44 PM
yep.

'nuff said.

toldya he fucks mexicans, and this was years after he harassed a mexican girl who posted here for rimming a guy from the forum.

#hypocrite

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Was the Mexican your mom's maid?

KKKody
07-06-2015, 06:51 PM
I've had cody on ignore for 3 years and I'm still all he ever talks about, his heart was broken when I didn't return his faggy little mancrush

actualization:

he's been clicking view post since i told him to get fucked about a year ago.

maks
07-06-2015, 06:51 PM
there's no mexicans in connecticut we have puerto ricans and brazilians

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Was the Puerto Rican your mom's maid?

SMEvaK
07-06-2015, 06:53 PM
His mom's maid could have been Brazilian you insensitive prick.

KKKody
07-06-2015, 06:53 PM
^^ which is why he bragged to us all about his mexican girlfriend last year.

first one ever by my recollection.

http://iheartwallstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lowered-expectations-400x250.jpg

maks
07-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Was the Puerto Rican your mom's maid?

no she's a doctor she makes well over 6 figures and took me on vacation like 6 or 7 times it was a p good relationship

Richard Tucker
07-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Does your mom even have a maid?!

SMEvaK
07-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Sounds like his girlfriend does.

KKKody
07-06-2015, 06:59 PM
no she's a doctor she makes well over 6 figures and took me on vacation like 6 or 7 times it was a p good relationship

right, which is why there's no pics of even a palm tree.

lying ass faggot lives in a wood paneled 1 br square as fuck house with a moldy roof.

i seen the house.

maks
07-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Does your mom even have a maid?!

I'll continue this interview as soon as you log out and never post here again

urkles girlfriend
07-06-2015, 07:14 PM
the wrath of marks98 is something to be feared.

KKKody
07-06-2015, 07:17 PM
no it isn't all he can do is make ruby put people in the herp, big fucking deal

BigBoss
07-07-2015, 05:23 AM

For supposedly hating Lisa, you sound a lot like her.

maks
07-07-2015, 05:47 AM
For supposedly hating Lisa, you sound a lot like her.

I have nowhere to go.
My family abused me.
The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.
I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.
I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life. It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.
What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 11:23 AM
no it isn't all he can do is make ruby put people in the herp, big fucking deal

Everyone puts you in the fucking herp

Not just maksie poo

And the reason for that is because of what a wanton utter pathetic full of complete shit loser you are, not some evil plan of maks'

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 11:27 AM
I mean it

This was stupid man, you basically just asked script kiddies to fuck up SM =\

I'll remind you that evak bragged for half a day about bringing this shit there.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 11:28 AM
I think it's kinda funny.

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 11:30 AM
I think it's kinda funny.

Lol, I can see that

But some of these losers grew tedious a long fucking time ago for me

Not all but the couple of codys you see left here

BigBoss
07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Everyone puts you in the fucking herp

Not just maksie poo

And the reason for that is because of what a wanton utter pathetic full of complete shit loser you are, not some evil plan of maks'

We like Cody. We're gonna invite him to our fantasy basketball league.

We want to trade. Lisa for Cody. It's a win-win.

maks
07-07-2015, 04:53 PM
We like Cody. We're gonna invite him to our fantasy basketball league.

We want to trade. Lisa for Cody. It's a win-win.

You like him now, because he kisses your ass and tells you whatever you want to know. That gets tiresome, quickly, and after a month of two it gets downright creepy. Just wait until he starts PMing you every day with a thousand SuperFunnyTrolls™ he expects you to take part in and gets all sad when you point out that they're not really SuperFunny, in fact they're StupidUnfunny, I'd bet a substantial sum of money that I've made him cry a few times.

maks
07-07-2015, 04:53 PM
I've seen lisa, and I've seen cody, and lisa is better.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 05:06 PM
supermensa pple... Who is Mr.Jack? Is he a junkie? pls let him be a junky

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Good read, kinda spot on.

I love heroin because it's cheap and effective, I started last year and have a casual smack habit. I'll do maybe a bun a week and then come off. People just need to practice safe shooting techniques, moderation, and restraint. Opiates in general are my favorite shit ever.

http://www.supermensa.org/forums/showthread.php?7357-Heroin-is-like-a-shitty-girlfriend

lmao what is it with lisa and these junkies?

maks
07-07-2015, 05:36 PM
damn they even have their own shitty version of plug drugs

maks
07-07-2015, 05:39 PM
vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
Script spamming

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

maks
07-07-2015, 05:40 PM
You guys need to change the name of your forum I think

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Those guys are retards.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 07:17 PM
damn they even have their own shitty version of plug drugs

and he's lisa's new lover.

maks
07-07-2015, 07:18 PM
richard tucker tell me some embarrassing things about yourself so I can make fun of you

maks
07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
maybe post a picture and I'll photoshop it in some clever way

maks
07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
just kidding I'm not doing any of that shit sorry to get your hopes up

KKKody
07-07-2015, 07:23 PM
you banned their guy so fuck you, game on marks.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DCwLBkO.jpg

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 07:29 PM
How's that?

maks
07-07-2015, 07:30 PM
tell your people they're bitches for banning stevey and they shouldn't be allowed to call themselves the unbannable etc etc anymore because they're hypocrites and basically heinrich himmler lets see if we can dredge up some good old fashioned internet drama over this

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 07:40 PM
I don't think anyone over there gives enough of a shit these days but we can find out.

Raw Ketchup
07-07-2015, 07:41 PM
they violated mondes freedom of speech

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-07-2015, 07:43 PM
:lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick: :lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick:

...m0nde likes being violated and violating.

maks
07-07-2015, 08:40 PM
what the hell is script spamming stevey was just hitting ctrl-v on every thread every time someone posted that's a thing that stsvey does that's part of his charm he wouldn't know how to run a script

maks
07-07-2015, 08:41 PM
those people are stupid

maks
07-07-2015, 08:41 PM
also cody in rare forum trying really really hard to fit in, it's 2012 all over again

http://www.supermensa.org/forums/showthread.php?10565-You-guys-are-bitches

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 09:08 PM
You sound jealous. Are you jealous?

maks
07-07-2015, 09:34 PM
no I'm relieved

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Fascinating... Lisa and Cody actually fitting in at a forum. There is a first time for everything and I'm very proud of them both. ^__^

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 09:45 PM
You sound jealous. Are you jealous?

......... am i really reading this right now? Get the fuck out forever lmao

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 09:49 PM
We don't like Lisa. That's why we came here. She talked about how much this place sucked and was full of assholes, so we figured you must be pretty cool. Obviously we were wrong, but I digress...

Mr. Jack likes her, but he's strung out right now. His judgement is clouded.

We're really just mining information to use against her. We've had less than two weeks to get to know her, and she's lied through her butter teeth the entire time. We'll be gone soon.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 09:51 PM
......... am i really reading this right now? Get the fuck out forever lmao

I get it. He misses the days when he had a forum of internet buddies to circle jerk with. He sees us over there having a good time, and it makes him long for the days when he had the same pleasure in life. So he's lashing out at us for doing what he wants to do.

Poor fella.

maks
07-07-2015, 09:52 PM
back to the unbannable forum that doesn't ban people right

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 09:57 PM
I blamed m0nde for your little attack maks

You were trying to hack my account too

Get dp to make me another account here and I'll give it to you

also, brush your teeth

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 10:00 PM
I get it. He misses the days when he had a forum of internet buddies to circle jerk with. He sees us over there having a good time, and it makes him long for the days when he had the same pleasure in life. So he's lashing out at us for doing what he wants to do.

Poor fella.
He is a poor little fella

he'll never play nice but he can be funny but he is upset I'm over there poasting

Autism makes them express themselves in strange ways

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Maybe you should stay here Lisa. Your friends obviously miss you.

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 10:02 PM
back to the unbannable forum that doesn't ban people right

Stop your tanty and come on over as long as you don't TRY to break it, it's a fucking good forum

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:04 PM

Why are you friends with Cody?

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 10:05 PM

LOL, no

Look at the place, also I put an offer on the table for ruby which he will probably ignore, but there is one certain repeat convicted sex offender stalker here that I cannot abide with having here, ruby need to be a fucking man and find the decency that is actually in him somehwre and just perma off that piece of shit

Dickheads are dickhead, I don't care about dickheads but I cannot abide ruby allowing that pile of shit to even be here =\

this forum sux without me

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:06 PM
But ours sucks with you...

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 10:07 PM

Cody is running around sucking as much dick as he can and already lowering the quality of SM

Lisa Battery
07-07-2015, 10:07 PM
But ours sucks with you...

And that's why you've followed me around even to another forum is it?

sit the fuck down Richard Tucker you can be cody's friend lol

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:10 PM
And you're posting giant walls of chemically enhanced text

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:12 PM

Because he's helping us shit all over Lisa instead of throwing a tantrum over new people invading this Fortress of Solitude. We are aware that he was quarantined here, but it doesn't matter. That was here. Right now he's an active member making good contributions to our board.

And if Cody being there is a reflection of the poor quality, that's fine. I'd rather be at a shitty board full of fags like that than a board with less than a dozen new posts per day and an aspie guard dog.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Look, we didn't know that Lisa's brother beat the shit out of her on Christmas, or that Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket jizzed on her leg for two months. And that stuff is hilarious. That's why Cody is welcome over there. We wanna know this shit.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Look, we didn't know that Lisa's brother beat the shit out of her on Christmas, or that Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket jizzed on her leg for two months. And that stuff is hilarious. That's why Cody is welcome over there. We wanna know this shit.

If you tell you more of lisas secrets, will i be accepted too?

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Its all ive ever wanted.. to be accepted.. to fit in.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-07-2015, 10:23 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...you wana know tis shit cause you're a moron.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:28 PM
No arguments here...

maks
07-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Because he's helping us shit all over Lisa instead of throwing a tantrum over new people invading this Fortress of Solitude. We are aware that he was quarantined here, but it doesn't matter. That was here. Right now he's an active member making good contributions to our board.

And if Cody being there is a reflection of the poor quality, that's fine. I'd rather be at a shitty board full of fags like that than a board with less than a dozen new posts per day and an aspie guard dog.

quantity over quality, the mark of a discerning individual. I knew there was a reason I wanted you to leave.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:30 PM
If you tell you more of lisas secrets, will i be accepted too?

Were they actually secrets? I just thought it was shit you guys learned after putting up with her for years. We don't wanna have to do that.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:30 PM
quantity over quality, the mark of a discerning individual. I knew there was a reason I wanted you to leave.

So if I post about what I ate and my exercise routine I'll be accepted?

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:35 PM

Duh this is bodybuilding forum you carb eating faggot. Death to the carbies!!!

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:36 PM
The streets will run red with the blood of the carbie.

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Duh this is bodybuilding forum you carb eating faggot. Death to the carbies!!!

Yeah, the immaculate physique on maks and Cody gave that away.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Yeah, the immaculate physique on maks and Cody gave that away.

Never trust a carbie

maks
07-07-2015, 10:45 PM

no, you need to go, immediately

maks
07-07-2015, 10:45 PM
run along now

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 10:47 PM
They don't even have any unicorns on their forum

Richard Tucker
07-07-2015, 10:51 PM
That's because its a forum for faggots.

KKKody
07-08-2015, 04:32 AM
marks is massively retarded. 2010 wa when i joined ytmnsfw and it was to take out time abreu aka rape dungeon (barrypothead) over at rejecthaven. yenta sent me there, thats how i ended up here.

marks and i used each other for data mining and i continued to try to be nice to him for like another year before i finally got sick up the uppity condescending shit he spews and told him to get fucked.

when i spaminatored his account i saw he had well over 800 saved PM's. Who the fuck saves that many PM's except for obsessed retard ass sniffing bushpigs?

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:30 AM
marks is massively retarded. 2010 wa when i joined ytmnsfw and it was to take out time abreu aka rape dungeon (barrypothead) over at rejecthaven. yenta sent me there, thats how i ended up here.

marks and i used each other for data mining and i continued to try to be nice to him for like another year before i finally got sick up the uppity condescending shit he spews and told him to get fucked.

when i spaminatored his account i saw he had well over 800 saved PM's. Who the fuck saves that many PM's except for obsessed retard ass sniffing bushpigs?
Every single word you ever say is utter fucking bullshit, never based in reality.

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:32 AM
those people are stupid

Some of them yes

But some of them are pretty fucking cool

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DCwLBkO.jpg

Oh god it's howdy, SM's hottest forum tail lol

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:35 AM
Fascinating... Lisa and Cody actually fitting in at a forum. There is a first time for everything and I'm very proud of them both. ^__^

You do realise that literally everyone has left due to your posting, you can try and twist it anyway you like but it's clear as fucking day, if you weren't such an intellectually deficient fuckatrd you'd notice

maks
07-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Some of them yes

But some of them are pretty fucking cool

seems to me that a forum with unbannable in its name ought not to be banning anyone

maks
07-08-2015, 07:37 AM
you guys only came here because you dislike lisa, why don't you just ban her, since banning people is obviously a thing that you do?

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:37 AM
You like him now, because he kisses your ass and tells you whatever you want to know. That gets tiresome, quickly, and after a month of two it gets downright creepy. Just wait until he starts PMing you every day with a thousand SuperFunnyTrolls™ he expects you to take part in and gets all sad when you point out that they're not really SuperFunny, in fact they're StupidUnfunny, I'd bet a substantial sum of money that I've made him cry a few times.

They are not the cream of the crop there LOL

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:38 AM
I actually just came back because I meant to say maks....
http://i.imgur.com/U7ezh0v.jpg

see I think this is where you are going wrong, you are meant to brush your teeth with a toothbrush, not a dog

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 07:40 AM
you guys only came here because you dislike lisa, why don't you just ban her, since banning people is obviously a thing that you do?

that is a couple of the losers maks, you can tell by the way they say they are cody's friend although I had them pinned as such long before your smelly asses rushed to try and fuck up my new find

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 08:45 AM
You do realise that literally everyone has left due to your posting, you can try and twist it anyway you like but it's clear as fucking day, if you weren't such an intellectually deficient fuckatrd you'd notice

Everyone left because I was being mean to Lisa.. :)

Richard Tucker
07-08-2015, 08:50 AM
Oh god it's howdy, SM's hottest forum tail lol

That's not Howdy, you retard. I'm at least 30% more attractive than him.

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 08:56 AM

http://www.notytmnsfw.com/forums/ lisa is not allowed here. Basically the rest of the forum left to post at tims forum after ruby gave lisa the highest reputation as a joke. i think youll be a good fit with the betas that reside there

Richard Tucker
07-08-2015, 09:26 AM
I can't post there, it says no fags allowed.

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Everyone who posts there is a huge faggot tim abreu, the admin is gay. Hes admitted to enjoying cock, he has sought after cock on sex websites and was exposed after his email was hacked, hes 100x more emotionally distraught as lisa, except he actually gets up in the morning and goes to work.

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Everyone left because I was being mean to Lisa.. :)

no

You just make pile after pile of fucktarded threads, and before you were making pile after pile of threads about me because you're a fucking loser, you also shit up any other threads with the same fucktard garbage

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 10:18 AM

How the fuck would I know? other than someone posting that at me at SM and saying it was howdy

Why the fuck would I care whether that is you, george or ringo?

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 10:19 AM
And no not everyone is over at tims tanty forum

Steveyos, tim and rootbeer does not "everyone" make you fucktarded loser

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 10:22 AM
seems to me that a forum with unbannable in its name ought not to be banning anyone

Well seems to me you're a stupid faggot trying to fuck up my account, like why the fuck would you care where the fuck I post huh? did I come here telling any losers where I was? No. So why the fuck are you and your shit for brains ass licker espending all this fucking energy, care and attention on finding what forum I'm at, trying to then break that forum and trying to break my account?

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Maks

If you see that convicted repeat sex offender ever around here again can you please just fuck them right the fuck off.

I'm about ready for another mega burnt out post. I'll probably miss Mr. Jack, I don't care where that was going but he's been a good friend in the past week when my bubble was dying. He had a fucking spine in a world full of worms.

This shit with fucktards trying to encircle me has to stop when all I want is a place to post whatever fucking shit.

God damn I doubt my endurance for putting up with what is basically a different fucking species of such.... dumb piece of shit people in the fucking world. I am so close to being like one of Harlow's monkeys in the pit of despair, especially without my Jazz it is basically all my existence is now, an endurance test and I was always the type for short fast strong bursts of the organism I am and while when it comes to endurance.... well I guess still better than a fair chunk because a lot of people are really fat and unfit but it is not my strong point... and the whole mind vs body is rubbish really because the mind is the body, the mind and body are not two seperate organisms, they are essentially in every way the same fucking thing, the same fucking organism... I just need a joint or 200 I guess and one day I guess another creature that has lost everything will need me to look after them and try and make whatever I can good for them and give them whatever I can.... but right now I'm worried that as it sinks in I will lose those ever flimsy threads of any semblance of sanity I have. My whole body is one giant cramp and it actually really physically feels like I've been punched hard on both sides of the front of my brain.... my frontal lobes probably already have a dirty big hole in them anyway I guess. If I don't manage to shut my head off and get some sleep then I should probably go to the doctor to get a short course of valium.... Even then though everything is spent as Jazz ended up costing more than the pittance I get in trying to keep her comfortable and everything for as long as was fair on the poor old girl (You know she was nearly 20 years old) and then she began to suffer and there was nothing that could be done, I played cat music for her in the last days and got the vet to do a home visit so that she could at least pass away in her favorite spot at home.

Hike time for me. Just.... fuck it. The only thing in the past 15 years I could stand being with all the time was that cat. Don't even bother with a cruel remark as if I didn't already know what a pile of fucking shit literally everything is.

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 12:21 PM
no

You just make pile after pile of fucktarded threads, and before you were making pile after pile of threads about me because you're a fucking loser, you also shit up any other threads with the same fucktard garbage

Everyone made threads about you, crazy lady. Lol

Richard Tucker
07-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Everyone who posts there is a huge faggot tim abreu, the admin is gay. Hes admitted to enjoying cock, he has sought after cock on sex websites and was exposed after his email was hacked, hes 100x more emotionally distraught as lisa, except he actually gets up in the morning and goes to work.

Oh, I don't want to post there then. I can't stand homosexuals.

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Maks

If you see that convicted repeat sex offender ever around here again can you please just fuck them right the fuck off.

I'm about ready for another mega burnt out post. I'll probably miss Mr. Jack, I don't care where that was going but he's been a good friend in the past week when my bubble was dying. He had a fucking spine in a world full of worms.

This shit with fucktards trying to encircle me has to stop when all I want is a place to post whatever fucking shit.

God damn I doubt my endurance for putting up with what is basically a different fucking species of such.... dumb piece of shit people in the fucking world. I am so close to being like one of Harlow's monkeys in the pit of despair, especially without my Jazz it is basically all my existence is now, an endurance test and I was always the type for short fast strong bursts of the organism I am and while when it comes to endurance.... well I guess still better than a fair chunk because a lot of people are really fat and unfit but it is not my strong point... and the whole mind vs body is rubbish really because the mind is the body, the mind and body are not two seperate organisms, they are essentially in every way the same fucking thing, the same fucking organism... I just need a joint or 200 I guess and one day I guess another creature that has lost everything will need me to look after them and try and make whatever I can good for them and give them whatever I can.... but right now I'm worried that as it sinks in I will lose those ever flimsy threads of any semblance of sanity I have. My whole body is one giant cramp and it actually really physically feels like I've been punched hard on both sides of the front of my brain.... my frontal lobes probably already have a dirty big hole in them anyway I guess. If I don't manage to shut my head off and get some sleep then I should probably go to the doctor to get a short course of valium.... Even then though everything is spent as Jazz ended up costing more than the pittance I get in trying to keep her comfortable and everything for as long as was fair on the poor old girl (You know she was nearly 20 years old) and then she began to suffer and there was nothing that could be done, I played cat music for her in the last days and got the vet to do a home visit so that she could at least pass away in her favorite spot at home.

Hike time for me. Just.... fuck it. The only thing in the past 15 years I could stand being with all the time was that cat. Don't even bother with a cruel remark as if I didn't already know what a pile of fucking shit literally everything is.

lmao

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Guess Im lucky to have an awesome boyfriend and a nice comfortable life. Glad im not lisa

KKKody
07-08-2015, 01:35 PM
peter quinn is not a chomo

he's my verey gdoo freiind

maks
07-08-2015, 01:40 PM
what the hell are you talking about lisa

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Not doing meth except when she does do meth. Wonder if the death of her retarded cat will drive her to suicide.

maks
07-08-2015, 04:46 PM
I didn't even read that wall of text, she's accusing me of trying to break into her account (never happened), following her to the other forum (they found us) and trying to destroy it (I am responsible for that, but I farmed it out to stevey). She has a lot of weird theories.

urkles girlfriend
07-08-2015, 07:21 PM
She's a schizoid thats high on drugs.

Lisa Battery
07-08-2015, 09:32 PM
I didn't even read that wall of text, she's accusing me of trying to break into her account (never happened), following her to the other forum (they found us) and trying to destroy it (I am responsible for that, but I farmed it out to stevey). She has a lot of weird theories.

So you did read it as everyone knows you did and you did actually do exactly what I "accused" you of.

Big Poppa Pump
07-08-2015, 10:38 PM
I'd probably miss Lisa too, she's rad to the max.

:boogie:
:rip:
Align=Center
Hiddentext

<3

Lisa Battery
07-09-2015, 01:39 AM
I'll fucking farm YOU out maksie poo

Lisa Battery
07-09-2015, 01:45 AM
AND the SM sucker who tracked me

Fucking farm you too, we're just simple fucking farm boys ok?

Fuck you all

*smokes joint*

maks
07-09-2015, 05:51 AM
you're a retard lisa

Lisa Battery
07-09-2015, 04:33 PM
you're a retard lisa

Yeeeeeeah.... I'm still smarter than you though

maks
07-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Yeeeeeeah.... I'm still smarter than you though

I managed to keep my pet alive

urkles girlfriend
07-09-2015, 05:08 PM

fucking lmao

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 04:11 AM

Oh no you do NOT get to say that to me until your pet is 20 god damn years old prick.

KKKody
07-13-2015, 10:30 AM
bam he totally just did thogugh

maks
07-13-2015, 10:55 PM
It's not like it's hard to care for a pet, but lisa even managed to fuck that up

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 11:04 PM
I've torn through brokedick mountain maks and I will tear through you too

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Also stop spamming m0nde, fuck off

maks
07-14-2015, 07:13 AM
I'm not afraid of you lisa, I'm not a cat

Lisa Battery
07-14-2015, 07:34 AM
I'm not afraid of you lisa, I'm not a cat

I'm pretty scary though

cag
07-14-2015, 12:06 PM
Not doing meth except when she does do meth. Wonder if the death of her retarded cat will drive her to suicide.

one can only hope so

cag
07-14-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm pretty scary thoughlooking

your meth dealer will be the only winner in this cash windfall, now go scurry off and suck that glass dick

Lisa Battery
07-14-2015, 10:01 PM
looking

your meth dealer will be the only winner in this cash windfall, now go scurry off and suck that glass dick
You're a fucking loser.

caggles is so much better than you

Drop-kick

Lisa Battery
07-19-2015, 04:48 PM
It claims to be unbannable and uncensored

It can't even manage the uncensored part and has completely censored me

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2015, 05:26 PM

you better get troll warrior ob over there toot sweet, they think they can hang in the trollverse plz nigger

Lisa Battery
07-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Over there can suck my anus

maks
07-19-2015, 06:10 PM

you should threadlong them like the male stevey did, lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig aka female stevey.

KKKody
07-19-2015, 06:11 PM
i wasted dp lol he ran off like a bitch

KKKody
07-19-2015, 06:11 PM
http://www.supermensa.org/forums/showthread.php?10636-Is-this-it

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2015, 06:27 PM
you know i never posted there right you stupid faggot

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2015, 06:27 PM
it's not really hard to tell people's posting styles but sure i'm tim check my ip

Richard Tucker
07-19-2015, 07:43 PM

Oh shut up, nobody censored you, you ass sniffing dropkick.

maks
07-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Oh shut up, nobody censored you, you ass sniffing dropkick.

no but you banned the fuck out of m0nde, you've already bitched out and violated your principles might as well ban lisa too

maks
07-19-2015, 07:47 PM
do it ban yet another person and continue calling yourselves the 'uncensored unbannable forum' what's a little hypocrisy between friends

Raw Ketchup
07-19-2015, 07:55 PM
do it ban yet another person and continue calling yourselves the 'uncensored unbannable forum' what's a little hypocrisy between friends

it's only unbannable if you're part of the circlejerk, the guys who wouldn't do anything banworthy in the first place because all their posts are about grocery coupons and their 401-k's

maks
07-19-2015, 07:56 PM
it's only unbannable if you're part of the circlejerk, the guys who wouldn't do anything banworthy in the first place because all their posts are about grocery coupons and their 401-k's

your forum is shit you know that right

Richard Tucker
07-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah, that's why we came here.

Richard Tucker
07-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Its an offshoot of a board that wouldn't give us bigger avatars.

maks
07-19-2015, 08:58 PM
well the avatars here are unacceptably small so I guess you'd better go back

maks
07-19-2015, 08:59 PM
ban lisa and you guys can go back to your interesting and super funny conversations about handheld vacuum price comparisons and carburator repair

urkles girlfriend
07-19-2015, 09:19 PM
I wish the juggalos would leave. Make them stop!