PDA

View Full Version : lmao lisas cat is dead!!!

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Just kiddin' lmao sorry your old ass cat is dead

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Id reccomend a puppy since you basically do nothing all day and it would help with your depression and internet escapism

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-07-2015, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exk2zca6Wbc

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 03:29 PM
holy shit that is awful

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:47 PM
what are you doing with your life cag

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 03:47 PM
homemaking for my beloved boyfriend and now im being a mommy to my new little puppy ^_^

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 03:48 PM
its been a great week.. got a new car and a puppy.

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:48 PM
no youre not

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:49 PM
youre an ex-hooker drug user with no family who's living with some guy she met on the internet

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:50 PM
you sigmned a lease on a car well good for you, get in line and start paying it off like the rest of us

Plug Drugs
how are you going to pay for your car inheritance

urkles girlfriend
youre an ex-hooker drug user with no family who's living with some guy she met on the internet

when you're groveling in the couch cushions digging for coins to buy drugs with, think of me and my wonderful life. :smug:

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:53 PM
you're such a cheap shallow person

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 03:55 PM
seethe pluggy seethe

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:55 PM
most kids at your age are groveling through couch cushions for change, maybe show some humiliry, yopu xspoilerd brat

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 03:56 PM
most kids at your age are groveling through couch cushions for change, maybe show some humiliry, yopu xspoilerd brat

Most people groveling for change are junkies like you.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 03:58 PM
fat, smelly, bipolar junkies that buy weed and drugs instead of paying their bills like adults.

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:59 PM
ERGGGH I"M GONNA MAKE YOU A JUNKIE WHEN I FUCK YUOUR DAD AND HE TUIRNS GAY AND CUTS YOU OFF AND YOU GO BACK TO SELLING SEX FOR HEROIN YOU JUNKIE BITCH

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 03:59 PM
GARRRRHHHH

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 04:00 PM
ERGGGH I"M GONNA MAKE YOU A JUNKIE WHEN I FUCK YUOUR DAD AND HE TUIRNS GAY AND CUTS YOU OFF AND YOU GO BACK TO SELLING SEX FOR HEROIN YOU JUNKIE BITCH

you need to face the facts, pluggy. you have no chance of tricking anyone into having sex with you.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 04:01 PM
maybe if you stopped taking drugs, got a job, and went to the gym..but you cant even do that

Plug Drugs
atgvsakbllblbalbllablglqaBGJSEBTUREWBTNIY4WOHJRIHrui

urkles girlfriend
thats what i thought

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 04:02 PM
you... FAT/... slobby, lol ur hair looks gross what are you doing with ur life you balding 50 year old coke whore

Plug Drugs
07-07-2015, 04:04 PM
thats what i thought

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 04:19 PM
you're obviously high.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 04:26 PM
you sigmned a lease on a car well good for you, get in line and start paying it off like the rest of us

I bought it. No one in their right mind is stupid enough to lease a 16,000 dollar car you idiot. :giggle:

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 04:27 PM
16 grand is cheaper than dirt, but I'm sure thats more money than you'll ever see in your entire life :rofl:

maks
07-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Honestly I think he was on cocaine.... never in my whole life had he ever attacked me until that day I have not spoken to him since

as for that rainbow haired guy.... Ok here we go, well first of all I told him I was going to do that to my hair and next thing I know he was texting me from the hairdresser and then posting that pic lol, maks said "rainbow bright has really let herself go" lol but I digress

that guy you see there I was really good friends with for about a year, chatted everyday, cammed everyday.... he wanted to fly me out there and meet him I always told him that is would probably not work out and keep in mind he is mire than a decade younger than me....anyway there was some other guy shit stirring him, telling him he was going to come to my place and fuck me, I told both if them that if he did turn up I would not let him in... I also used to spend a fair bit of time with the shit stirrer guy, play games on steam with him and stuff but truth is he is a pychopath and terrible person but I was curious enough about him to keep playing with him and truth is I told them I would not let that guy in because I couldn't trust myself not to actually fuck him if I did, there was some psychosexual shit going on with me and the psychopath guy, anyway rainbow hair guy was not a psychopath and I cared about him as a friend that I cared about, now rainbow hair guy panicked at psychopath guy shit stirring him and literally jumped a plane giving me one day notice with a couple of messages that he was getting on a plane and comming here no matter what... now I did care about him and I went to pick him up from the airport and took him to my flat, I told him I'd give it a go, he wanted to marry me from day one and I told him no, I tried having sex with him but he was a premature ejaculator and I was not really ohysically attracted to him so yeah... He bought me things like diamonds and stuff even though I told him not to and kept asking to marry me, originally I told him he was not to stay for more than 2 weeks, but he just basically refused to leave, he cancelled return tickets I made him buy etc.... Etc..., now it was difficult for me because it was not like I didn't care about him I just knew us being lovers would not work out for me... Anyway turns out the whole time he was here he was also sending what he called "his back up plan" (some other woman back in americawith a bunch of kids to different guys) gifts etc.... all the while he was doing that when my phone rang he would grab it and answer it and if there was a guy on the other end he would scream at them to "FUCK OFF!" And stuff and hang up, that was MY phone so you imagine I took issue with that bullshit.... In the end after three months of kicking him out to hotels and him not leaving and comming back and me feeling bad and telling him "one more week then you have to go home" I booked him a hotel next to the airport and rove him there and did everything short of physically shoving him on the plane to go back home.... He got home and proceeded that very night to impregnate his "back up plan" after getting her pregnant (which apparently happened the first night he got back) he continued to send me a whole bunch of messages saying he wanted me back etc.... And I was getting oretty cold and distant with him at that point and telling him no he then got me an apartment there (which again I told him not to) and wanted me to go live there, I told him where to shove it, he then went around telling people that I abused him and he spent $30,000 on me so I told everyone he was a premature ejaculator.

the end, if this doesn't post I'm never speaking of it again anyway.

urkles girlfriend
07-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Honestly I think he was on cocaine.... never in my whole life had he ever attacked me until that day I have not spoken to him since

as for that rainbow haired guy.... Ok here we go, well first of all I told him I was going to do that to my hair and next thing I know he was texting me from the hairdresser and then posting that pic lol, maks said "rainbow bright has really let herself go" lol but I digress

that guy you see there I was really good friends with for about a year, chatted everyday, cammed everyday.... he wanted to fly me out there and meet him I always told him that is would probably not work out and keep in mind he is mire than a decade younger than me....anyway there was some other guy shit stirring him, telling him he was going to come to my place and fuck me, I told both if them that if he did turn up I would not let him in... I also used to spend a fair bit of time with the shit stirrer guy, play games on steam with him and stuff but truth is he is a pychopath and terrible person but I was curious enough about him to keep playing with him and truth is I told them I would not let that guy in because I couldn't trust myself not to actually fuck him if I did, there was some psychosexual shit going on with me and the psychopath guy, anyway rainbow hair guy was not a psychopath and I cared about him as a friend that I cared about, now rainbow hair guy panicked at psychopath guy shit stirring him and literally jumped a plane giving me one day notice with a couple of messages that he was getting on a plane and comming here no matter what... now I did care about him and I went to pick him up from the airport and took him to my flat, I told him I'd give it a go, he wanted to marry me from day one and I told him no, I tried having sex with him but he was a premature ejaculator and I was not really ohysically attracted to him so yeah... He bought me things like diamonds and stuff even though I told him not to and kept asking to marry me, originally I told him he was not to stay for more than 2 weeks, but he just basically refused to leave, he cancelled return tickets I made him buy etc.... Etc..., now it was difficult for me because it was not like I didn't care about him I just knew us being lovers would not work out for me... Anyway turns out the whole time he was here he was also sending what he called "his back up plan" (some other woman back in americawith a bunch of kids to different guys) gifts etc.... all the while he was doing that when my phone rang he would grab it and answer it and if there was a guy on the other end he would scream at them to "FUCK OFF!" And stuff and hang up, that was MY phone so you imagine I took issue with that bullshit.... In the end after three months of kicking him out to hotels and him not leaving and comming back and me feeling bad and telling him "one more week then you have to go home" I booked him a hotel next to the airport and rove him there and did everything short of physically shoving him on the plane to go back home.... He got home and proceeded that very night to impregnate his "back up plan" after getting her pregnant (which apparently happened the first night he got back) he continued to send me a whole bunch of messages saying he wanted me back etc.... And I was getting oretty cold and distant with him at that point and telling him no he then got me an apartment there (which again I told him not to) and wanted me to go live there, I told him where to shove it, he then went around telling people that I abused him and he spent $30,000 on me so I told everyone he was a premature ejaculator.

the end, if this doesn't post I'm never speaking of it again anyway.

She physically attacked him. That's abuse.