PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end for rubynet?

maks
07-10-2015, 09:12 PM
I kind of stopped caring when dp left, I mean I like cag and all but I can talk to her on steam and everything else seems to be marco posting inane horseshit and the occasional plug drugs rant. I know it had spurts of activity in the last few weeks, inopia stopped by, etc, but I've been too busy (and frankly burned out on the whole thing) but I still feel a little bad for not jumping in and trying to keep things going. anyway we had a little bit of a resurgence with the fags from lisa's forum showing up but that never lasts and they (finally) left I'm thinking maybe this time it's really over

maks
07-10-2015, 09:13 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
maks, Caggles

jesus cag I just made the thread 2 seconds ago, you're a trooper I'll give you that

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Too busy supervising my new puppy to post anymore. Cant have her taking a massive,smelly shit on the carpet.

maks
07-10-2015, 09:15 PM
On the one hand I've been here a long fucking time and I really did like some of the people on the other hand maybe I'm better off without it this place does seem to bring out the worst in me, what sucks the most is I have like 10 years of in-jokes that nobody else anywhere will ever get unless I explain them and a joke is never funny if you have to explain it not that they were very funny to begin with of course

maks
07-10-2015, 09:16 PM
post a picture of your dog

maks
07-10-2015, 09:17 PM
also you're usually p cute but that picture with the horse you don't look so great, whatever it is you did with your makeup that day don't do it again (or maybe it's the lighting idk)

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Lmao thanks and noted http://imgur.com/a/teHYt here is the pup. Shes a dobie x border collie

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 09:24 PM
a monster of a dog for 4 months old. Almost 40 lbs

maks
07-10-2015, 09:27 PM
dude that dog is fucking adorable why does jon's house look like he's still in the process of moving in there's no furniture and boxes everywhere

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 09:33 PM
cleared most of it to make room for the puppy. We got a futon and a table but since we live in an apartment and have a wild puppy theres no need for anything. Not until we buy a house which will be soon

Plug Drugs
07-10-2015, 09:38 PM
YTMNSFW Never Dies

maks
07-10-2015, 10:11 PM
jesus christ you got a gigantic dog and you don't even have a yard

maks
07-10-2015, 10:12 PM
cag the only way to stop a puppy from destroying everything is to tire it out, you don't have a yard and that dog is too big to run around in an apartment, you're going to have a lot of trouble training him

maks
07-10-2015, 10:12 PM
holy shit dirty harry voted in my poll I didn't know he still lurked

maks
07-10-2015, 10:19 PM
how bad has this place gotten if I'm psyched to see fucking dirty harry

maks
07-10-2015, 10:20 PM
maybe fagloot guy will stop in

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 10:29 PM
I have her on a schedule. I crate trained the pup on day 1 so that she can sleep in it while not being supervised. She gets 3 meals a day, I devided her super expensive dog food into appropriate portions, after she eats she's taken outside to shit. Ive been waking up at 5 every morning to take the smelly mutt oustide after shes had her breakfast. So far this has been working great and when she needs to go. When she needs to go, she's very good about letting me know by scratching at the door. Shes a smart little whipper snapper.

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Also there is a ton of grass outside for her to get her exercise but I do realize shes a monster dog so i asked jon if we could get a bigger place, most likely renting a town house in august

urkles girlfriend
07-10-2015, 10:33 PM
With a yard!!

maks
07-10-2015, 10:51 PM
I'm not even talking about toilet training, puppies need to get so much activity that they come home and pass right the fuck out, especially if they're crated for the better part of the day. otherwise they'll use all the energy in destructive ways first chance they get

urkles girlfriend
07-11-2015, 05:50 AM
I'm not even talking about toilet training, puppies need to get so much activity that they come home and pass right the fuck out, especially if they're crated for the better part of the day. otherwise they'll use all the energy in destructive ways first chance they get

Those 3 walks she gets each day in the shitty Texas jungle weather wear her down pretty good. When she gets bigger and stronger and the weather cools down i can start taking her on hikes. I want to find a spot with gophers and see if she can catch one

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-11-2015, 07:32 AM
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::s mile::smile::smile:

...loading Outlook and Windows Server all day. u big faggot.

urkles girlfriend
07-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Im starting to wonder if Marco is bipolar

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-11-2015, 07:54 AM
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::s mile::smile::smile::smile:

... not wondering that cag is a cali faggot for beasteality.

urkles girlfriend
07-11-2015, 08:46 AM
I think you're just jealous that jon and i have a love child. ^_^

urkles girlfriend
07-11-2015, 08:47 AM
We plan to never have kids this dog is basically our baby

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 08:05 PM
welp ruby dropped the ball on this forum and made loser decisions led by god damn pathetic losers

Cag is not cool

Plug drugs is actually a way better poster than you maks, in spite of your crack habit and lack of brushing your teeth.

The literally one good thing about brokedick mountain is that it's one place on the fucking internet that that repulsive unwanted god damn loser cody can't fucking stalk me in. *PUKE*

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 08:21 PM
And ruby you might have an IQ that is a standard deviation or 2 above genius (yeah you aren't the fucking only one and some) but your social and emotional retardation... Your fucking tard ass couldn't sniff out or know what is fucking toxic to you if it were shitting right in your ear which it god damn well does.

Up yours, I love you ruby but you dumb fuck for following fucktard losers and not actually using your IQ to figure shit out for yourself and trust that over some retarded fucking loser on the internet. Also stop paying people, ANYONE, to be your fucking friend, you yourself are ok ruby but not so much when you surround yourself with ass wipe fucking losers who might suck up your fucking ass but have not one motive or intention that is actually in any way shape or form in your benefit and you are so god damn easily led astray and lack discernment so utterly that as IF you would ever have any god damn clue who is actually a toxic person for you and who is not you retarded fucktard genius. Meanwhile I know almost straight away.

anyway go to hell ruby for dropping the ball on the forum you not only pay for but pay other losers to be your friend on it. And don't blame anyone else, I fucking well told you and you told me and I was right and you were wrong.

fuck all you in the head with a stick, you are fuck ups

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Oh and I haven't decided yet which of my forums (this or SM) is better yet, I'm weighing it up, and the fact that cody can't post at brokedick is a huge fucking selling point to me.

although I can't actually fix the forum unless ruby picks up the fucking ball but frankly I'd probably still rather post somewhere without that god damn fucking loser after my every post.

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 08:41 PM
It would have easily been SM as the better forum by a LONG shot IF half the fucking losers from here hadn't tried to follow me there but see now it's a toss up because at least one of those fucking losers (the most unwelcomed by me anyway but also the most buttfucked loser obsessed) can't post here.

Now what is weighing against that is the fact I have what is actually a few fucking cool people (don't worry, most of you don't know what a cool person is) at SM I like hanging out with, yep a few fucking losers (but here certainly has fucking losers) but actually a few cool, smart and funny poasters that are actually decent people... And here well sorry, but the decent ones are not here to contonue to roll around with the bottom of the barrel douchebaggery loserdom that you have sided with here ruby and guess who's fault that is? YOURS for time and time again chosing god damn wanton losers over decent human beings.

fuck you ruby, you're a grown man, fucking well grow up and act like a man, no excuses, no autism is not an excuse, you have the intelligence so fucking well use it instead of using dumb as dog shit losers' takes on anything that have just stabbed you in the back anyway and worked out HOW exactly for you? Huh?

and don't worry, I've just been telling off one of the admin at SM too

urkles girlfriend
07-11-2015, 08:56 PM
Lisa's having an episode lmao

urkles girlfriend
07-11-2015, 08:58 PM
goodnight ruby :) tell jon to buy dying light

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 09:04 PM
"It's over Johnny?"

http://www.xnxx.com/video270125/isabelle_facefucked_hard

She's a jolly good sport that isabelle lol

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 10:41 PM
There are only so many balls I can pass to ruby and have him drop them.

i'm glad I don't have to buy friends to post with but I'm sick and tired of my instructive advice that is beneficial to both the forum and wider now fucked off community of decent human beings being passed over for fucktardness and this fucking JOKE left over scum of a forum being the result.

eat my fucking dust

cagtard take your boring ass constant drivel flooding the forum and pathetic cyber bullying attempts and fuck off to messenger with it, ruby pick up the fucking ball or go put a couple of grand in the toilet, shit in it and then flush as seems to be your want.

at least you don't have to fucking well pay me to bitch slap you if you need it my virgin fuckboy lover nor am I interested in fucktard delusional rep boosting wannabe popularity

I intend to one way or god damn other to have a good fucking forum to fuck around in.

You thought during our arguments months ago that I would be proved wrong and you would be proved right well dirty tadger bits, I am rarely wrong especially if making an actual stand about something and unlike pieces of shit who manipulate your easily led ass I will always just dump my intentions, motives and what I want out of something right there on the fucking table. What you see is what you get ruby and there are not many people out there who are as fucking blunt, direct, honest and not about to ass suck for anything as me and love me or hate me that's the god damn fucking sum of it so clean the fucktard cum out of your ears, grab your own huge fucking IQ and dick and have and take a fucking analysis using only YOUR OWN wherewithal and then have the fucking spine to honor what you actually know is right and best rather than not want o lose favor with a couple of fucktarded fucking loserrs who will drag you and your precious forum down. I wouldn't even bother telling you off if I didn't think you were worthwhile to tell off, unfortunately I am leaning towards believing that you are too much of a sheeple to fucking losers and pussy to do the right thing.

~OUT~

I didn't even need crack for this, just one morning without weed.

rubycalaber
07-11-2015, 11:06 PM
goodnight ruby :) tell jon to buy dying light

cag (and lisa (I love you lisa play games with us)) we have the perfect game for you, it's called ARK: Survival Evolved and you can level up and contribute to the team by literally just walking about at random pressing E to gather stones and sticks for us to build shit with, you should look it up on steam and then buy it and then play it with me and stevey and timbo

and to answer marks question yes the forum is fubungo'd but I will keep it up for another few years just so people can drop by and comment on how dead it is

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Then I feel bad for bitch slapping him because hasn't always been bad and he's already textually terrified of me even though I'm far less actually harmful to him than some ass sucking, pathetic excuses for people who leech off him, my intentions are not malicious to anyone who isn't an actual piece of shit.

anyway fuck you

It's big old wild web out there and you can shrivel up and die here or take some fucking heed.

It feels like I'm shaking a baby, a full grown adult male yet it feels as though I just textually shook a baby.

Dustin, you should probably arrest me now.

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 11:14 PM
cag (and lisa (I love you lisa play games with us)) we have the perfect game for you, it's called ARK: Survival Evolved and you can level up and contribute to the team by literally just walking about at random pressing E to gather stones and sticks for us to build shit with, you should look it up on steam and then buy it and then play it with me and stevey and timbo

and to answer marks question yes the forum is fubungo'd but I will keep it up for another few years just so people can drop by and comment on how dead it issweetheart, I'm sorry I'm grumpy and stomping about

I will come back and play games with you one day again soon if you accept my friend request when I add you again but I'm not having you buy me any games so I'll do that and I'll buy it myself but I hate playing with teknorat for as much as you are awesome to play games with.

i'm tantying about the interwebs right now, when I am calmed the fuck down and can be nice I'd love to add you again and play games sometimes.

Sorry I'm so angry about silly shit.

maybe let out some of the newbies from SM, also check it out yourself, it's a good one for as long as fucktards from here don't fuck it up

I think anyone is welcome as long as they don't TRY to break or flood the forum.

half the reason I'm back here cracking the shits is half of the douchebag population from here rocked up to ruin my new find and I had been a pig in mud there hey. Admin is an ok sort there.

Lisa Battery
07-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Great, now I have to eat my hat.

*sheepishly eats hat*

ruby came through for me on my biggest problem with here which I don't fancy mentioning ever again so you know.... Ruby rules.

i hated being angry at him, you can see why I was conflicted because he's actually a really nice awesome guy on his own. i'm a bitch. but it's ok. I feel safe back at home here now and on top of that the door between the two forums has been opened (not by me, I actually didn't want anyone here to find me so that I could escape my unwanted stalkers) and there is some forum life passing between the two.... if I could say anything to asswipes here it's try and have some respect for SM if you do go there, it was a cool forum I found, running a script or flooding it impresses no-one. Also if I have nothing to do with you (m0nde, cody) take my fucking name out of your mouth, get a life and fuck off to any of the other forums you have already dragged down to your level and fucking well stay there. Dp you shot yourself in the foot, you'll have to actually find a filter for yourself and not try to be a wanton fuckjob. i don't know why when you can actually be really cool and funny but you're demented as fuck and need to put a lid on yourself in regards to me, but please manage to deal with it because when you aren't being a raving fuckjob you are witty and funny as hell =\

lnopia the great
07-12-2015, 10:49 AM
im honestly amazing that lisa can type so muh about basically nothing

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 04:32 PM

Didn't even need crack :smug:

rubycalaber
07-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Lmao thanks and noted http://imgur.com/a/teHYt here is the pup. Shes a dobie x border collie

thats a cute dog

also what is it with american houses and those white doors with the four rectangle pattern in it? I've never seen an american door that wasnt that, you even have them as your front door some times, wtf

maks
07-12-2015, 07:51 PM

I'm not surprised, she's a mentally disabled woman who does meth.

urkles girlfriend
07-12-2015, 08:13 PM
thats a cute dog

also what is it with american houses and those white doors with the four rectangle pattern in it? I've never seen an american door that wasnt that, you even have them as your front door some times, wtf

thank you, she is my princess mutt. Thats our patio door, and i have no idea why they are like that but i enjoy the natural ambient light. probably because its more stable than just a big sheet of glass since we get random hurricane bullshit at the drop of a hat.

urkles girlfriend
07-12-2015, 08:14 PM
since it gets cold as fuck here in the winter, cant wait to get Patton a little sweater ^_^

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm not surprised, she's a mentally disabled woman who does meth.

Yeah except I don't do meth and you literally were just crack posting the other day and even with that ammount of stimulants it seems to me your brain only runs about as fast as mine does when I am sedated on weed.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Maks on crack

Look at him go WOOSH! 5 words per post compounded by like nearly 5 posts in an hour

I'll call you Speedy

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/looneytunes/images/5/5a/Speedy_Gonzales_Titles.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100430040342WOOSH!