Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 12:48 AM
*have come at once

StompleB
07-12-2015, 12:54 AM
did you win?

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 01:11 AM
I declare this not an end to forums as you know them but rather the dying twitches of the douchebaggery wrought upon this forum.

ruby deserves better from you, especially from the couple of fucktard fucking losers who wantingky shit all over his forum and try and convince him it's someone else worse while bending him over a barrel and fucking him right in the ass with his own forum that he has been generous enough to share with you.

I declare an end to sociopathic fucking losers shitting in his ear about how it's not them who is actually toxic and shitting the fuck up out of his forum, running out actually decent people while shitting all over his forum, flooding it and running campaigns against better posters than they.

Play all the fucking games you want with the guy but a couple of you who are pieces of shit have tried to convince ruby that he himself is a piece of shit right along with you and I happen to know better, that is a decent fucking generous to a fault guy and while I don't doubt that you actually enjoy his company you don't give two fucking shits about ruby or his forum, you would and have tried to shit all over it, spam it, fuck it up everyway you can if not getting your own weak ass pathetic way on running out a better poster than you and have absolutely no respect for ruby or his forum, you are fucking well preying the hell out of his better nature. I will not suck ass and I will not prey on a better nature (note: ruby being the bigger man than I today) I will not use someone I like as god damn tool to my own retard self serving intentions of "LOOK AT MEEEE RUBY! BUY ME GAMES RUBY WHILE I SHIT ALL OVER YOUR FORUM" fucking pathetic loser retard shit because I think it's been shown now that no-one is interested in looking at you and your pathetic wannabe shit and you can't fucking well force people to, the better ones will simply leave and look at better, more worthy and more interesting things, the only way the ones of you I am referring to can even get decent views or replies is by using my god name in the thread and literally NO-ONE wants you making threads, fuck off you leeching pieces of shit, some of you if you realise what you have been doing should fucking well buy ruby something decent as a fucking appology for what shit excuses for human beings you actually are. You owe everyone better than the bullshit you offer. I hate scum buckets and I deem some of you as such.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 01:12 AM
did you win?

I won at mega poasting. My prowess now spans two forums in earnest lol.... Wait for my head to roll.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 02:31 AM
due to my computer being shit I actually need to decide between an xbox one and that steam console that is comming out if I'm to bother playing games.... and I don't know what to get, I would probably prefer an xbox one but I want to be able to play steam games on it and I'm not sure what their deal exactly is with that. So I do need someone who I would play games with who is a nerd in that area to tell me whether or not to get the xbox one or get the steam console thing later in the year. then I at least have a chance of not being a berry picker, like I don't need a shitty computer making me a worse gamer than I already am. I'm done with desktops... unless I ever need to hack anything for whatever mischief but it's been probably 5 years since I've had to hack anything, that was rather specific and for a specific reason.... i guess it's handy to have one if you ever want to do anything fancy, create files and do computer stuff but for playing games and posting in forums it's obsolete to me.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 03:57 AM
I haven't even been on steam for so long I turned on my computer and loaded it and it has spent the past 2 hours updating and has not finished yet.

I will not be playing any games until later in the year when I have finally figured out which to get and gotten a console.

I'll tap away on my app games until then and one day I'll get a console and I'll be a pro gamer when I grow up.

zlister
07-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Getta steam machine, i bet xbone will cost more money in the long run

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 07:32 AM
I'll be back posting

At least here I know I can make a thread and not have it merged with a bunch of loser's threads, See here each loser can make their own fucking threads

Also no cody, and after that pile of shit desperately stalking me everywhere for years, some dumb fuck loser obsession, at least everyone doesn't have to fucking look at it here. i'm sorry but I have seen that loser drag down to loserdom too many a fucking forum and I had found a good fucking forum but once again I was happily posting there for 2 weeks and on the very minute that pile of shit turns up it's already going downhill fast. Nor will I ever be able to have a thread or post there now, not without that unwanted obsessed ass sniffer feeling entitled to stalk me throughout the internet and take it as far into real life as he is literally capable of, for as long as they keep him. What a shit trade for them.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 07:46 AM
G'Night Mr. Jack (aka Jack Ruby.... i didn't know that reference until he told me who jack ruby was) if you see this.

i will be back there at SM to find you tomorrow (assuming login works) but I think messenger might be the way to go for us staying in contact. Yes there were some others I would love to still post with but shit happens and when certain shit is that particular shit then.... i don't know where I'm going with this sentence but it probably ends with the word "shit".

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Also now I don't have to add the extra letter "a" into the word "post" when I post it now

But mainly I have a refuge from scum bucket stalkers who cross the line here in brokedick as well as the freedom to post whatever I want without constantly having to deal with said scum. There were a couple well on their way to becomming such over there but they did not outweigh the better quality of person and poster there.

Yes I am pissed off today, I am pissed off that my new find I was happily settling into is now just yet another avenue for said stalking scum to have access to me and I am closing that fucking avenue. It would ruin any post let alone thread I made anyway, and they have no idea how much further than that that pile of shit would take it with even the slightest avenue or encouragement. I mean I hit ignore the minute that pile of shit turned up, he thinks he has something to do with me but he doesn't have anything to do with me at all, he doesn't know me at all and I have never shared any of myself with him. I most certainly do not have anything to do with a loser like that no matter how much he wishes.

you are repulsive inside and out cody, in every way imaginable you are repulsive, you've never had any chance with me and never will nor are you wanted here or anywhere else that has actually had the displeasure of getting to know exactly what I am talking about.

And now, I don't have to speak of that pile of shit again, at least everyone who isn't literally as dumb as cag here knows wtf is up with that and I don't have to explain it to anyone here worth explaining that too they have all managed to discover it for themselves eventually and I do not have the energy to school anyone else about such a unworthy subject that really should be fucking obvious from the get go.

thanks to ruby for having a safe section, it's a load off. A section where dickheads can post and hate on each other if they want but that a certain element can fuck right off from.

~if you read this far....this post is still better than yours~

I went to bed then one of the voices stirred me into posting again.... but that's enough for today.... let's all hope that's enough out of me for today.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Wait... One more....

I'm untouchable here in this section, haha all you suckers can't touch me here :hammer:

The voices in my head can't post either ha ha ha! sucked in voices.

Sucked in avid reader :p

I'm on ruby's brokedick mountain I'm on ruby's brokedick mountain he he ha ha I'm on ruby's brokedick mountain.

g'night I hope I just go to sleep this time I will use isochronic tones to try and manipulate my brain waves into shutting the fuck up. Good? Good.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-12-2015, 09:33 AM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yaw n:

... shut up bitch.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 04:33 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yaw n:

... shut up bitch.
YOU need to stay the fuck in cag's threads thanks