PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE YOU RUBY

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Ruby can I please have Mr. Jack aka Jack Ruby released so that he may play wherever he wants?

in a week from now if you ever see this can you please

Or any other admin feeling nice? Jack Ruby... He's my friend.... He's been my best friend for 2 weeks. He is a fucking good person.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Oh god it's fucking wonderful here ruby calabs

Look at this, I can make thread and every other fucking loser's thread is not merged into MINE and no cody or criminal stalker, it's a picnic

Shame about cag and marco but never you mind them, you have my posts now (again), my posts to keep you warm at night

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Actually any of the new S&Mers (no cody)

perhaps an admin would like to release the new accounts? just no cody alts

OR I guess you can just leave as is and cag and I can post our rubbish which will ultimately flood the forum and the other 2 people still clinging on for dear life can make a post once a week about how this forum is dead... i mean it COULD be left like that.... however you DO currently have the option of bringing in some new blood... if you want to use this oportunity I wouldn't sit on my hands for too long about it, being locked in the herp with cody is a shitty place and they are not liable to hang around... besides if they want to hang out with cody and watch a forum be dragged down to loserdom they have SM for that now.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 06:09 PM
i mean I'm just happy anyway, I have here and all that lucious freedom of posting without a wanton fucktard... There is fucktards cag and marco but they aren't really wanton fucktards... I don't think they can actually help being stupid fucking posters... I can still go to SM if I want (the admin there is actually pretty cool) but that's kind of just a shit hole for actually posting in now cody is there

I can chat with Mr. Jack wherever... so I'm actually quite happy and have no current complaint... just a thought.... if you wanted new blood now is the time.

Lisa Battery
07-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Rubyland

Where our pm boxes are way bigger, heh, take THAT SM, we got bigger pm boxes for free

rubycalaber
07-13-2015, 09:21 AM
sorry there is only room for one ruby on here

rubycalaber
07-13-2015, 09:21 AM
and since I never post myself sure I'll let him out

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Lol cheers ruby

Yeah I thought you might feel slighted at another ruby name and I told Mr. Jack that but then he told me who Jack Ruby was and I thought that was actually a pretty clever reference then.

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:30 PM

ruby knows that he can't stop true love

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:31 PM
gfucking hate you ruby you desytoryed ytmnd fourms with your terrible admining

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Ruby is a legend when he wants to be

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:57 PM
uhhhh

Battery Bits
07-13-2015, 08:36 PM

Props, man!

I see you're a Lost fan, right on! That's my favorite show of all time.

I should give it a 4th re-watch soon.

He's been my best friend for 2 weeks. He is a fucking good person.

Well thank you. :smile:

You're quite awesome yourself.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Props, man!

I see you're a Lost fan, right on! That's my favorite show of all time.

I should give it a 4th re-watch soon.

Well thank you. :smile:

You're quite awesome yourself.
good.

Don't worry about dp, he's a very mean person