PDA

View Full Version : I just want to be normal now

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 06:01 AM
whatever that is for me

I was crying just now because I really wanted to do something worthwhile that helps and I don't know if I'll ever be mentally ok to do anything again.... let alone something decent that helps

I started thinking well maybe I could do aged care or something... and then I realised that I would not emotionally be able to deal with it.... and somewhere in me I keep kind of hoping that one day I will get better again and I'll be able to be functional and be able to do something worthwhile that helps again, and that's all I ever wanted and all I ever worked towards with two degrees and all the rest and the last "episode" was not my first one but each time I've kind of come out of it a bit worse and while I did come back from the "episode" And I know I'm a lot better than let's say a year ago I didn't quite come back the same.... I hoped I'd be much better by now and I'd like to think I will still get better but that might not be the case and I'm not fucking stupid and I'm all too aware of what has happened.

You have no idea how fucked up this is, I'm tough though and there are worse things in the world but it still hurts and it's very frustrating for me.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 06:38 AM
i don't know but stressing about it or being upset about it isn't going to help

There has to be something I can do that I work around this.... impediment.... and I mean I've thought about playing the stock market but that would easily go down the drain if my mind went "nah this is fucked, see ya later" on me and what the fuck would I do with it even if I had success with it after putting in all that tedious boring shit of graphing it all and ugh... I was just looking at it just now for ready made graphs and found myself wanting a bullet instead so yeah... I'm just literally nkt going to do that and not going to be able to maintain focus on that or give a shit enough about it to do it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LISA YOU BATSHIT INSANE FUCKTARD

Ergh I'll just try this sleeping business, get some weed tomorrow, not stress and rack my brain about what to do later... I'm probably not quite functional enough yet.... I might never be again...mbut here I go chasing my own tail about it again.... back where I started.

Welp, at least that's another wall of text about nothing under my belt... i need to stop doing this for one thing.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:51 AM
if you think you are too cool to be a fuckhead then you are a bigger fuckhead than you think you are

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 06:34 PM
get a time mahcin elike in that back tothe fututere movie and t rabvel back to 1955 and stop your parents from selling you to the circus and getting raped by the lion tamer who was also your babysitter

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 06:37 PM
Jealous of lisas new elover lmao

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 06:39 PM
i came here and saw you and lisa where both online anmd bnobody else and thought how fucking sad is this so i logged in

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 06:39 PM
2 people who where raped horribley irl i am here to provide counsleing to the both of you

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Cody is posting in the herp

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 06:41 PM
the band is getting back together

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 06:42 PM
find gernal doli on steam and let's force some new memes

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 06:45 PM
General doli is gone forever

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Hes dead

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 06:47 PM
find gernal doli on steam and let's force some new memes

LOL

Battery Bits
07-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Jealous of lisas new elover lmao

Rightfully so. :gayfight:

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:00 PM
Rightfully so. :gayfight:

Well dp is madly in love with lisa so watch out

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:03 PM
cag if you want me to stop posting you just have to ask i have better things to do with my time

urkles girlfriend
Nooooo no pls no!!!

urkles girlfriend
Marco and I started a cyber gang called the cobras.

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:04 PM
like the sand snakes from game of thrones

urkles girlfriend
but on the internet

Autistic Spectrum
well i guess i will leave you and marco to running this fourm into the ground,, i will not have my good name slandered like this you harlot!!!

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:05 PM
ok sorry fine i will stop telling people you are a member of the cobras

Battery Bits
07-13-2015, 07:08 PM

:giggle:
Fair enough.
Can't blame him.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:13 PM
fuck off back to where ever why are u following lisa around the interent, from fourm to fourm, it's sad to watch people do that, i watched cag and codey thorw there whole lives away fowwloing lisa around the ineernbetnn don't let your life pass you bye,, chaing a lady with a brown vagina and serious mental problems is no way to live your life

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:14 PM
dp you're being very rude.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:15 PM
fuck off back to where ever why are u following lisa around the interent, from fourm to fourm, it's sad to watch people do that, i watched cag and codey thorw there whole lives away fowwloing lisa around the ineernbetnn don't let your life pass you bye,, chaing a lady with a brown vagina and serious mental problems is no way to live your life

Mr. Jack Ruby is welcome with me

It's a two way street with him and me

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:16 PM

I've got a demented spot for dp myself.

Dp needs to be watched out for regardless of anything pfft lol

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:16 PM
LISA YOU CAN'T HAVE FRIENDS FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS,,, PLUG DRUGS, ROOTBEER, AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSES LIFE WITH INTERENT FOURMS, , JUST FUCKING STOP LISA

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:17 PM
well i guess i will leave you and marco to running this fourm into the ground,, i will not have my good name slandered like this you harlot!!!

i love you too

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:19 PM
LISA YOU CAN'T HAVE FRIENDS FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS,,, PLUG DRUGS, ROOTBEER, AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSES LIFE WITH INTERENT FOURMS, , JUST FUCKING STOP LISA

i'm still friends with plug drugs

And Mr. Jack has already been forewarned and informed about the difficulty of having an interpersonal relationship with me.

he's not stupid dp and I'm not the be all end all for him, he has plenty of bitches to fuck when he wants.

but he is a fucking decent human being (unlike you) and he has been my best friend through all the Jazz dying and all my rubbish for weeks.

urkles girlfriend

why cant you be happy for mr jack

Autistic Spectrum
fly to pengin island lisa's new bf, take the sky bus, ,fuck lisa, see what happens to your e-cred after that... you fucking faggot

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:20 PM
his forum turned on him because he dared to take a stand in lisa's defense.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:20 PM
codey used to be the admin of this fourm untill he fell in love with lisa!!

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:22 PM
stevey used to be a stock broker on wall street untill he fell in love with cag and lisa,,, and now he lives with his mom in rhode island

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:22 PM
you be nice to stevey he has a beautiful soul

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:23 PM
fly to pengin island lisa's new bf, take the sky bus, ,fuck lisa, see what happens to your e-cred after that... you fucking faggot

Stop it dp

How many times have I threatened you with "take the skybus (a bus) dp" ?

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:23 PM
apps

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
i chased the retard who fell in love with you away,, i saved his fucking life

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
you be nice to stevey he has a beautiful soul

Stevey is a funny poster but he can take a running jump

i shit on your soul stevey (run along cag and pass that on)

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:25 PM
lisa you are not allowed to be mean to stevey he is your better

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Don't listen to dp, mr. Jack. FOLLOW YOUR HEART!

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:27 PM
i chased the retard who fell in love with you away,, i saved his fucking life

First of all he is not a retard. He is a highly intelligent guy.

and second of all good luck because Mr. Jack and I write books to each other in pm everyday.

Like fuck you dp, you have no idea what having a decent human being as a friend has meant to me the past couple of weeks, also it's a two way street with me, if you run him off I will simply go running after him.

Autistic Spectrum
Autistic Spectrum 1 Minute Ago Viewing Index
rubycopter is go for lunch
Caggles 1 Minute Ago Viewing Thread
I just want to be normal now
Lisa Battery 2 Minutes Ago Viewing Thread
I just want to be normal now
m0nde+ 9 Minutes Ago On Tapatalk Viewing Index
rubycopter is go for lunch

cag mondes bot is online own monde by telling him is bot lurks too much

Lisa Battery
lisa you are not allowed to be mean to stevey he is your better

I am so allowed.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:28 PM
First of all he is not a retard. He is a highly intelligent guy.

and second of all good luck because Mr. Jack and I write books to each other in pm everyday.

Like fuck you dp, you have no idea what having a decent human being as a friend has meant to me the past couple of weeks, also it's a two way street with me, if you run him off I will simply go running after him.

post one of the pms, i don't belive you

Lisa Battery
i got to go get my weed

urkles girlfriend
i actually thought it was monde until i checked his profile.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:29 PM
my bot does not log becauw i don't know my password

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:29 PM
it's forever in auto login and i have no idea what fake email i used

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:30 PM
i got to go get my weed

go get mama's medicane after you post you and jack venroekkers pm's to each other about how he's going to do sex to you so hard when he comes to penguin lisand and fucks you in your not brown lady hole

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:32 PM
i have to go fold jons socks and towels. he will be very mad if i dont

urkles girlfriend
he will take away my cigarette if i dont get my chores done!

Autistic Spectrum
it's like your a mail order bride or something

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:33 PM
like if you where staying home with kids or somethign that would be one thing but you are just cleaning up after one person and a fag dog your life is somehow sadder than it used to be when you lived with those college girls and there dad

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:36 PM
im jons housewife ^_^

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:36 PM
and i came with a big rape dowry

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:38 PM
cag this is not the 50's and even if it wasyou are a ho, not a housewife

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:39 PM
return to the workforce as a busted up sex worker and contribute to society you free loading biznatch

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:40 PM
No lol

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:40 PM
jon will allow me to get a part time job

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:42 PM
a part time sex worker makes more than a full time waitress

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:43 PM
his forum turned on him because he dared to take a stand in lisa's defense.

They actually haven't, just a couple of fucking losers

the "cool crew" is still cool

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:43 PM

Stop trying to push cag into sex work dp

I am trying to shame her into doing some adult education

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:45 PM
lisa chimes in with carrer advice

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:45 PM
go get mama's medicane after you post you and jack venroekkers pm's to each other about how he's going to do sex to you so hard when he comes to penguin lisand and fucks you in your not brown lady hole
It's not venooker you daft bastard.

Leave Mr. Jack alone, he's a much better person than you.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:46 PM
lisa i got a job for you

action star points at dick action star

Lisa Battery
lisa chimes in with carrer advice

Well I'm qualified for that even if not functional

Lisa Battery
lisa i got a job for you

action star points at dick action star

Lol

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:47 PM
lisa and jack vernoeker finally patch things up after flaggerchat passes away into the night,, a better love story has never been told

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 07:48 PM

i don't mind. plus my bb wouldn't like it

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 07:51 PM
cag do the right thing and donate your ill gotten rape money to acutal victims of rape, )give your money to lisa_

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 07:59 PM
cag do the right thing and donate your ill gotten rape money to acutal victims of rape, )give your money to lisa_

i don't want jon's money

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:02 PM
lisa get raped at burger king or something and sue and then give me all your money and do my landry

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:04 PM
Go to hell

If I was ever in a close enough vicinity to you to do your washing I would hurt you... I'd probably fuck you too but I would hurt you and your precious washing

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:07 PM
wash this

action star points to dick action star

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:13 PM
You can either take pics of that and rep me with it or GTFO

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:14 PM
lisa have you posted new pics of your vagaina i don't want to have to search

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:16 PM
lisa have you posted new pics of your vagaina i don't want to have to search

i actually now have really graphic high definition pics of my asshole I took for an old internet friend with a huge cock..... but you're not getting them :p

Put out or get out dp

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 08:30 PM

Nope lol its mine. Used it to buy a car last week still a good portion left but dont worry it will go to a good cause like Brazilian waxes, ween albums and a new computer to play fallout 4 ^__^

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:32 PM
wait there's an end to this money, i thought it was a monthly payout for x amount of years

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:33 PM
you didn't sell your structured settlement did you and get it all in cash did you you fucking retard

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Nope lol its mine. Used it to buy a car last week still a good portion left but dont worry it will go to a good cause like Brazilian waxes, ween albums and a new computer to play fallout 4 ^__^

You said jon was buying you car

can you ever keep your stories straight? You should learn to if you compulsively lie.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:42 PM
wait there's an end to this money, i thought it was a monthly payout for x amount of years

Well she told me it was a weekly payment of about $500 or something.... I have no idea how long that meant to extend to.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:43 PM
lisa i'm sure she said what she has always said and you just mixed it up because you are a gross insane austliian women who only leaves her house to suck dick for ditch weed

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:50 PM
lisa i'm sure she said what she has always said and you just mixed it up because you are a gross insane austliian women who only leaves her house to suck dick for ditch weed

I do not suck dick for weed

i suck dick for fun

And I paid $70 for this weed which if I can stop following your posts around the forum for 5 mins I can actually smoke now.

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 08:53 PM
you didn't sell your structured settlement did you and get it all in cash did you you fucking retard

I got workers comp until i moved then they declared me permanent stationery and i got my settlement.

No lisa, i have stripper credit jon financed my car for me and i paid him back tho he would of bought me one or given me his altima if i really needed it.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:54 PM
that's right lisa sucks her drug dealers dick for fun and it's his and her's own bussiness if he happens to give her free drugs after she sucks his dick

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:55 PM
I got workers comp until i moved then they declared me permanent stationery and i got my settlement.

No lisa, i have stripper credit jon financed my car for me and i paid him back tho he would of bought me one or given me his altima if i really needed it.
how long till your settlement runs out cause i know you sure as fuck did not invest that money like you should have,,, sex workers don't have 401k's

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 08:57 PM
He helped me buy it i guess you could say. now i need a part time job for income but right now im training a oup puppy which is lot of work

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:58 PM
that's right lisa sucks her drug dealers dick for fun and it's his and her's own bussiness if he happens to give her free drugs after she sucks his dick

No.

dazza was an occasional fuck buddy... he would give me a little bit of weed if he had some because believe me if you have weed and I don't you better well fucking give me some.

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 08:59 PM
well i'm sure jon will take care of you when your rape money runs out :rofl:

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 08:59 PM

That's fine cag

Just digging to the truth through your terrible web of lies :p

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 09:00 PM
dazaza there's name i have no heard ina long time,,, the drug dealer lisa sucks off for meth is a specail person who loves lisa

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:00 PM
well i'm sure jon will take care of you when your rape money runs out :rofl:

Well see

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 09:01 PM
whatever that is for me

I was crying just now because I really wanted to do something worthwhile that helps and I don't know if I'll ever be mentally ok to do anything again.... let alone something decent that helps

I started thinking well maybe I could do aged care or something... and then I realised that I would not emotionally be able to deal with it.... and somewhere in me I keep kind of hoping that one day I will get better again and I'll be able to be functional and be able to do something worthwhile that helps again, and that's all I ever wanted and all I ever worked towards with two degrees and all the rest and the last "episode" was not my first one but each time I've kind of come out of it a bit worse and while I did come back from the "episode" And I know I'm a lot better than let's say a year ago I didn't quite come back the same.... I hoped I'd be much better by now and I'd like to think I will still get better but that might not be the case and I'm not fucking stupid and I'm all too aware of what has happened.

You have no idea how fucked up this is, I'm tough though and there are worse things in the world but it still hurts and it's very frustrating for me.

i really hope everything turns out ok lisa, this was really great to finally see you open up with your true feelings here at rubycalaber.com

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 09:04 PM
you stupid bitch

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:05 PM
Starting to feel affected by this negatively.

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Im going to go listen to art bell and dream about aliens ^_^

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 09:07 PM
jon's getting marco's sloppy seconds

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:10 PM
jon has an obedient housewife that cooks cleans, gives back messages.. and other things to but I'm a lady now. Art bell is back on the 20th so i must listen to reruns.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 09:11 PM
dazaza there's name i have no heard ina long time,,, the drug dealer lisa sucks off for meth is a specail person who loves lisa

He's not even a drug dealer dp

i challenge you to have a bag of weed around me and not have me get my hands on some of it

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:11 PM
And its pretty awesome i have a boyfriend whose totally cool with me not working

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 09:12 PM
Im going to go listen to art bell and dream about aliens ^_^

You dream about pictures of yourself?

That doesn't surprise me.

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 09:13 PM
And its pretty awesome i have a boyfriend whose totally cool with me not working

Ok that aside cag, do you ever WANT to do anything? if so what?

Because you could take the oportunity of having jon look after you and do something for yourself to make sure your own bottom line will be ok... that way if something ever happens and you are no longer a kept woman you have something other than your ass to fall back on.

think about it and take this chance to do something to better your own bottom line

Lisa Battery
jon's getting marco's sloppy seconds

LOL!

Autistic Spectrum

cag you could be so much more than just some lady who folds an it professionals laundry,, you could be a sex cam girl and have a wish list for lonely guys to buy you stuff,, cag how far you have fallen and you dont even see it

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:21 PM
cag you could be so much more than just some lady who folds an it professionals laundry,, you could be a sex cam girl and have a wish list for lonely guys to buy you stuff,, cag how far you have fallen and you dont even see it

I crave the simple life. Cooking, cleaning, and waiting on Jon hand and foot makes me happy. ^__^ proud to be dependent

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:25 PM
I made pork vindaloo last week. I can actually cook it turns out pretty good it turns out. I love looking up new recipes. Going to make a flourless chocolate cake for jon soon. ^__^ hope it turns out goood

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 09:27 PM
i hate your posts cag

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 09:27 PM
:time: when your rape money runs out,, have fun moving back to the mad max movie califorana has turned into

Autistic Spectrum
07-13-2015, 09:28 PM
i hate your posts cag

somebody needs another 12 joints!

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 09:29 PM
somebody needs another 12 joints!

i'm smoking my first one now

Your posts were better than drugs for a bit

urkles girlfriend
07-13-2015, 09:29 PM
When my rape money runs out i guess ill have to go get raped again :)

Lisa Battery
07-13-2015, 09:30 PM
When my rape money runs out i guess ill have to go get raped again :)

LOL!