PDA

View Full Version : i'm leaving again

Lisa Battery
07-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Thanks for having me ruby and for having an actually uncensored forum which is more than some others can say yet still try to claim.

maybe one day months from now I will figure out what game console to get, get it and then come looking for people to play with

The forum is too slow, I am too sad without jazz and people online are such losers

But thanks for having a home for me that I can actually post in and play in and for never interfearing with my posts and topics, <3 ya ruby xoxo, later.

Lisa Battery
07-19-2015, 05:16 PM
I suggest you work out skype or a messenger today Mr. jack if you want to continue playimg with me.... even then I am not liable to remain on messengers either.... but I will do for now.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2015, 05:23 PM
Thanks for having me ruby and for having an actually uncensored forum which is more than some others can say yet still try to claim.

maybe one day months from now I will figure out what game console to get, get it and then come looking for people to play with

The forum is too slow, I am too sad without jazz and people online are such losers

But thanks for having a home for me that I can actually post in and play in and for never interfearing with my posts and topics, <3 ya ruby xoxo, later.
not much else to say really other than

gordon

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-19-2015, 05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHiL9LgS-9w

urkles girlfriend
07-19-2015, 05:39 PM
thats not funny marco

maks
07-19-2015, 06:08 PM
when did lisa turn into the female steveyos

Wendy <3
10-03-2016, 11:06 PM