PDA

View Full Version : No well I'm not well

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 04:35 PM
I had a panic attack just trying to go to sleep, I haven't had one in years

I'm in a bit of a fucked up way, I don't think I'm having an episode but I think I could end up having one if I'm not carefull, I did actually sleep though so I don't think I'm having an episode because I stop sleeping when that happens but awake at 8am again..... I'm not sure if I should get out of bed today or not.

I keep wanting to take a break from here but eh, the forum is no worse off than it was weeks ago... in fact I think it has had more activity with me here and I don't know but I'm obsessed with forums. ANYWAY I'm on borrowed time for a week anyway as I didn't pay my internet bill yet and any day now my wireless will be cut... I'll have 3G on my ancient iphone but I won't just be laying around like I do with ipad posting... well lay around yes but posting is way more of an ass ache on my phone... it'll get paid next week anyway but technically I ran out of paid wireless yesterday... yet it still seems on so they haven't gotten around to cutting it yet.

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 04:37 PM
just go to the pound and get a kitten.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-21-2015, 04:43 PM
:mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief: :mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief:

... your life is full of empty. that's why you can't sleep. or is it the reoccurring gordon nightmare?

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 04:55 PM
just go to the pound and get a kitten.

Yeah I need to but.... going to a pound in the first place and leaving all the animals there will fuck me up for days for ine thing, the other thing is I have to wait until I can spare about $150 which you have to pay before taking them.

Otherwise I wait until it comes across my path somehow that a suitable animal needs a new owner... lots of old people on the island who die and have a pet that woukd need to be taken care of.... i thought after a bit of time I could just put my name down at the vet because he would come across a lot and also knows where and how I live and what would be suitable and needs a rescue

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 04:57 PM
i had to do it when i picked up my puppy from the pound a few weeks ago. sucks but at least one of them is getting a home. and it's the season for kittens and puppies

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 04:58 PM
there is also craigslist. there is always someone desperate to find a home for their pet

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 04:58 PM
i had to do it when i picked up my puppy from the pound a few weeks ago. sucks but at least one of them is getting a home. and it's the season for kittens and puppies

Opposite seasons here toots

Yeah well if I did that it still has to wait until I have $150

The other way is no upfront cost, would just have to buy food for them

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 05:03 PM
there is also craigslist. there is always someone desperate to find a home for their pet

i actually looked at classified ads the other day... There was one where the owner was miving and couln't take their cat but it was no longer available... the rest are ads from the rescue shelter anyway and are all $150

But the vet, they sometimes get the animals after someone has died and woukd just give it to me if suitsble.

It's still not Jazz though you know? But it might be a better distraction for me.

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 05:05 PM
you should probably wait until u saved up first.

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 05:06 PM
its not jazz but once u get the cat, you'll probably feel better and be busy helping it adjust to its new home.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-21-2015, 05:14 PM
:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::arg h::argh::argh::argh::argh:

... quit killing cats you reject.

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 05:21 PM
in about 10 years, you too will need to be euthanized, marco. its part of old age. just accept it.

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 05:24 PM
its not jazz but once u get the cat, you'll probably feel better and be busy helping it adjust to its new home.

Yeah

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 05:47 PM
animals can be highly therapeutic. also getting a bit of exercise and cutting sugar out of your diet can help.

You’re more likely to experience negative emotions when you’re run down and under stress. That’s why it’s very important to take care of your physical and mental well-being. This includes:

Avoiding mood-altering drugs.
Eating a balanced, nutritious diet.
Getting plenty of quality sleep.
Exercising regularly.
Take steps to minimize stress.
In addition to looking after your body

this has worked loads for me.

07-21-2015, 05:50 PM
:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

... you are pluggy. stfu you smelly wench. i'll give you some hard dik.

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 05:54 PM
animals can be highly therapeutic. also getting a bit of exercise and cutting sugar out of your diet can help.

You’re more likely to experience negative emotions when you’re run down and under stress. That’s why it’s very important to take care of your physical and mental well-being. This includes:

Avoiding mood-altering drugs.
Eating a balanced, nutritious diet.
Getting plenty of quality sleep.
Exercising regularly.
Take steps to minimize stress.
In addition to looking after your body

this has worked loads for me.this made me lol

urkles girlfriend
07-21-2015, 05:54 PM
i would rather you call me a slut/whore/whatever than a wench. it reminds me of ren fags

Lisa Battery
07-21-2015, 05:56 PM
Yeah have some fucking respect

She likes to be called bitch, slut, whore, slag etc...