PDA

View Full Version : lisa stop ruining my posting style

majorcum
07-22-2015, 08:28 PM
stop ruining posting

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 08:50 PM
Stop buying into what maks says you dumb fuck.

I am smarter than you, more capable than you and YOU are not a fucking patch on ME.

Maks' farm boy bitch.

You WISH.

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 08:53 PM
i'm also older and been posting longer than you stevey in my own fucking style you wannabe

Idiot beta farmed out bitch boy

maks
07-22-2015, 09:00 PM
I am smarter than you, more capable than you and YOU are not a fucking patch on ME.

Prove it. Stop collecting welfare, get a job, do anything to improve your life in any way. You can't just run around calling yourself capable when there's so much overwhelming evidence of just how incapable you are.

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Prove it. Stop collecting welfare, get a job, do anything to improve your life in any way. You can't just run around calling yourself capable when there's so much overwhelming evidence of just how incapable you are.

Fuck off tard.

i've done all that

i said more capable than stevey, and that was setting the bar pretty fucking low and I am

And you are one of the shittest actual judges of character, you're not going to narcissisticly textually abuse me into becoming rich for you maks. Water off a duck's back and you aren't smarter than me so you just can't ACTUALLY narcissisticly dominate me maks, you are on the bottom of my shoe.

i'm already better educated than you and done a lot more meaningfull and giving to society work than you.

Go lick your x's anus maks.

majorcum
07-22-2015, 09:07 PM
I'm surviving on my own right now while tim pays your rent

maks
07-22-2015, 09:08 PM

better person than lisa, better poster than lisa, and officially 9999999999x more capable than lisa

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 09:09 PM

Lol

Tim is a child more than you are stevey, he still lives with his parents, has shit qualifications and a shit job which is basically the first job he's ever held and still can't fucking do anything for himself and has NO idea about life, you are actually more advanced in many way than tim.

Tim does NOT pay my rent, tim has paid a fucking fraction of the taxes I have in life.

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 09:09 PM
better person than lisa, better poster than lisa, and officially 9999999999x more capable than lisa
Offically wrong and dumber than me.

majorcum
07-22-2015, 09:11 PM
LISA TIM PAYS YOUR RENT YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YET CLAIM YOU CAN HAVE 200 JOBS I'M SAYING I CAN'T GET A NORNAL JOB BUT STILL WANNA DO WORK WHIXH IS EVEN HARDER TO DO YET HERE I AM NOT JUST LETTINF TIM PAY MY RENT

maks
07-22-2015, 09:15 PM
LISA TIM PAYS YOUR RENT YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YET CLAIM YOU CAN HAVE 200 JOBS I'M SAYING I CAN'T GET A NORNAL JOB BUT STILL WANNA DO WORK WHIXH IS EVEN HARDER TO DO YET HERE I AM NOT JUST LETTINF TIM PAY MY RENT

work as a teacher for like 2 years until they can your ass for being legit insane, then you have a free pass to brag about how capable you are and how much you accomplished while sitting on your ass collecting welfare for the rest of your life

maks
07-22-2015, 09:16 PM
that's apparently how it works

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 09:16 PM
Stevey I have had many jobs and supported myself since I was a teenager

My current circumstance allow me to empathise with your plight but fuck off because neither you or tim have come CLOSE to accomplishing what I already have.

majorcum
07-22-2015, 09:17 PM
I went to school longer than you taught at school faggot

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 09:18 PM
i taught for 4 years maks

And I did two university degrees and many a fucking job before that

Nothing to do why I am currently on disability

Lisa Battery
07-22-2015, 09:18 PM
I went to school longer than you taught at school faggot

You tell him