PDA

View Full Version : plug drugs started messaging me on skype just now and threatening to kill himself

Lisa Battery
07-23-2015, 02:06 AM
Michael bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig aka plug drugs

Lisa Battery
07-23-2015, 02:08 AM
i'm not dealing with this bullshit

i told him to get a counsellor but he seems to be somehow trying to emotionally blackmail into getting laid or something

Fucking someone else take this shit

Plug Drugs
07-23-2015, 02:09 AM
cease and desist talking to/about me lisa

Plug Drugs
07-23-2015, 02:10 AM
it's a fact that 80% of the people who post at these forums are going to blow themselves away before they hit age 40 its nothing new lisa

Lisa Battery
07-23-2015, 02:22 AM
YOU started messaging ME with that bullshit and I'm NOT being worked into some fucktard emotionally blackmailed corner where you think threatening to kill yourself will somehow get you laid. I told you to get professional help because I AM NOT QUALIFIED

FUCK OFF

Some people have bigger problems than getting their dick wet or not

FUCK OFF

I'm not going to be responsible for you either getting your dick wet or killing yourself and the way you are doing it is not like "I feel suicidal I need help" it's literally "If I don't get laid this year I'm killing myself" and "[blah blah blah everyone is having a fuckfest without me, if you don't fuck me I will kill myself and want to make you feel bad I have no consideration for what anyone else suffers or goes through I'm a piece of shit and want my dick wet and I'm going to start being a fucking piece of shit to try and emotionally blackmail you into fucking me]" so FUCK OFF

Lisa Battery
07-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Call lifeline

~OUT~

Plug Drugs
07-23-2015, 02:43 AM
i'm not emotionally blackmailing you you crazy nutjob

Plug Drugs
leave me alone

Plug Drugs
[03:22] <plug_> global warming and 'climate change' are complete and total bullshit
[03:22] <plug_> theyve been saying the same stupid shit for like 30 years now and theres been no change in global temperature
[03:23] <plug_> that cant be attributed to the natural cycle of the earth
[03:23] <plug_> and when year 2050 comes and everything is still the same, theyre going to claim it was their anti-carbon policies that prevented it and saved the world
[03:24] <plug_> its a fucking robber baron scheme thats good for those who believe in it now, and those who will believe in it in the future
[03:25] <plug_> and its some 'the sky is falling' claim that cant be proven or disproven,
[03:25] <plug_> theyre making laws based on this bullshit
[03:26] <plug_> toxic leftist bullshit
[03:37] <plug_> you know what the problem is
[03:38] <plug_> the american criteria for essential math knowledge upon graduating highschool is like basic algebra and shit
[03:38] <plug_> so when al gore shoes a graph showing a correlation between carbon and global temperature every fucking idiot hoos and haa's
[03:38] <plug_> correlation does not indicate causalityt
[03:40] <plug_> cause can be confused for effect and vice versa
[03:40] <nipple_> fgsfds
[03:40] <plug_> ecetera ecetera

Plug Drugs
07-23-2015, 02:47 AM
if you don't fuck me I will kill myself
i never said this you crazy dyke; consider me hitting on you last month a mistake, hence me not talking to you in the weeks following. i was just venting my problems to you tonight i have no intention of ever meeting you or having sex with you

Some people have bigger problems than getting their dick wet or not
yeah and the solution is, get a job you lazy cunt

majorcum
07-23-2015, 02:50 AM
1st

Lisa Battery
07-23-2015, 03:06 AM
1st

Thank the god troll, you're here

Someone else witness this bullshit