07-25-2015, 08:33 AM
I'll give them something to sweat about lol never you mind that

Lisa Battery
07-25-2015, 08:48 AM
You know who would have loved it?

Flagles.

Lisa Battery
07-25-2015, 09:05 AM
Actually it's getting late in my no weed week, not sure a nap is really viable right now

OMG do you know how fucking good Tuesday will be for me? Wi-fi, walls of text and weed... I WILL literally cum in my pants.

Lisa Battery
07-25-2015, 09:12 AM
2 and a half days

I just have to endure 2 and a half days and I might even get a few hours sleep in in that time

I miss Donny when he sleeps, that guy has been so fucking sweet to me, all through Jazz dying and just I think I'd be in a deep depression if it wasn't for all the attentiveness and cares he's given. I think he's a big reason I haven't gone off the deep end completely

Lisa Battery
07-25-2015, 09:22 AM
He's probably getting gyped though because I don't think I'm as nice as he is, I'm not really what you would call a "nice girl" but he knows the difference between being "nice" and just being a good person.

SO.... that looks like an adventure that will end in tears but at least he's not delusional, it's straight forward, I like him a lot, he likes me a lot and we want to meet so yeah... we'll see what happens hey? He may never get here but he'll be welcome if he does.