PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Jack Ruby

cag
07-26-2015, 12:44 AM
before you trip out on some bullshit thought of going to australia to meet lisa, save yourself some time and a lot of money by speaking with the last sucker she grifted.

go to facebook and connect with Sherman Ricards, speak/test/message him of your intentions.

#1 - there is no need to spend stupid money on this meth addict australian venereal disease factory named Lisa, there are plenty of crazy bitches in Massachusetts where the escape path is a simple walk out the door, not stranded on an island in the south pacific ocean.

ask Sherman since he has already been through lisa's money grab tactics

Sherman Ricards - rootbeer

*you have now been warned, proceed with caution

Battery Bits
07-26-2015, 02:22 AM
LOL noted, and I appreciate your concern, but there are many key differences between me and Sherman. Lisa and I just talked about this. I'm way different.
We also talked about what I could do differently, where it all went wrong. I can learn from that, and do things right.
I might not be able to drop all sorts of money on her, but it's not about that. She never asked him to either, apparently.
That isn't my business at all. He's him, I'm me.
I don't see it as a money-grab tactic at all. What money? I just really like her and wanna give this a good honest try.
:smile:

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 02:51 AM
FUCK OFF

Donny, you are in SHIT

*bitch slap*

Do my fucking dishes and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Dickhead.

Battery Bits
07-26-2015, 03:29 AM
FUCK OFF

Donny, you are in SHIT

*bitch slap*

Do my fucking dishes and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Dickhead.

:no:

:sad:

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 03:31 AM
:no:

:sad:not good enough Donny,

I'm gonna need your tears for lube

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Heh.

*locks him in cupboard*

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-26-2015, 07:48 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/bYD7Gzr.jpg

majorcum
07-26-2015, 07:58 AM
this guy definitely plays second life and is definitely a furry and definitely watches anime make him admin of this forum

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 08:08 AM
this guy definitely plays second life and is definitely a furry and definitely watches anime make him admin of this forum

Lol

We like manga

Which is a company in japan